INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ONEDAY注册过国家商标注册查询网吗?还有哪些分类可以注册?

《The Spirit of Children
The Art and Life of Kare》(Deborah Carrino)【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
The Spirit of Children
The Art and Life of Kare
京 东 价 &
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务 &
重  量 &
搭配赠品 &
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
下载客户端,开始阅读之旅
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')2014 icpc 西安现场赛 I - International Collegiate Routing Contest
-0-马上上计网了,感觉没什么空再看笛卡尔树了2333来水篇博客
还一个多礼拜就要去西安当分母了。第一次当分母内心还有点小紧张2333
然后我们来看看这个强行银牌题。。
队友还是强啊,五分钟把铜牌题公式甩我脸上了然鹅QWQ
这个银牌题其实也不是很难(如果看得懂题的话)
首先把所有ip换成二进制表示,题目表示如果有效前缀相同那么他们在一个子网内。
那么怎么才算有效前缀呢。看/后面那个数字,就是从高到低这个字数位是有效位
255.255.255.255/32为例
11.有效前缀是32位就是全部有效
那么这个子网就只有一个ip就是255.255.255.255
如果是255.255.255.255/24那就只有24位了
所以画一画的话就会发现我们255.255.255.~这个~可以从0-255都是在这个子网内的
如果把上面/24换成23
可以发现1111有效前缀是这些
那么之后的10.~和11.~
都在这个子网的支配下,那么我们很容易想到用字典树去匹配前缀。
那么我们的目的是至少还要多少才能支配剩下的子网且不能有冲突
现在我们在字典树上看,把ip表示为a.b.c.d/e
支配这个行为其实就是在字典树a.b.c.d这条链上找到高度为e的那个点
以这个点为根节点的所有网络都被这个子网支配
有链就说明以当前这个前缀为子网的话下面还有已存在的子网,会产生冲突
那么我们不产生冲突的话就要找到当前网络不存在的子网
也就是在字典树上找到还没有建的节点,那么就可以直接遍历整棵字典树
如果碰到没有建的节点,那么说明这个节点可以支配一个不会产生冲突的子网
这是我们需要的
如果碰到一个节点是有效前缀的末尾,那么这之后的所有子网都被这个前缀支配所以不需要添加子网
最后输出就行了2333
#include&bits/stdc++.h&
using namespace std;
const int N = 1e6 + 8;
struct Tire
int next[2];
int ip[40];
int tot = 0;
int x[40];
int NewNode()
t[tot].mark = 0;
for(int i = 0;i&2;i++)
t[tot].next[i] = 0;
void init()
memset(t,0,sizeof(t));
root = NewNode();
void ip2str(int a,int b,int c,int d,int e)
memset(x,0,sizeof(x));
for(int i = 7;i&=0;i--)
x[i] = a % 2;
for(int i = 15;i &= 8;i--)
x[i] = b % 2;
for(int i = 23;i &= 16;i--)
x[i] = c % 2;
for(int i = 31;i &= 24;i--)
x[i] = d % 2;
void insert()
int pos = x[32];
for(int i = 0;i&32;i++)
t[r].mark = 1;
if(!t[r].next[x[i]])
int temp = NewNode();
t[r].next[x[i]] =
r = t[r].next[x[i]];
vector&IP&
int tar[40];
void dfs(int r,int d)
if(d & 32)
for(int i = 0;i&33;i++)
temp.ip[i] = tar[i];
temp.ip[32] =
ans.push_back(temp);
if(t[r].mark)
tar[d] = 0;
dfs(t[r].next[0],d+1);
tar[d] = 1;
dfs(t[r].next[1],d+1);
tar[d] = 0;
void PrintIp(IP x)
int a,b,c,d,e;
a = b = c = d = e = 0;
for(int i = 0;i&8;i++)
a += x.ip[i];
for(int i = 8;i&16;i++)
b += x.ip[i];
for(int i = 16;i&24;i++)
c += x.ip[i];
for(int i = 24;i&32;i++)
d += x.ip[i];
e = x.ip[32];
printf("%d.%d.%d.%d/%d\n",a,b,c,d,e);
int main()
scanf("%d",&T);
int ka = 0;
while(T--)
scanf("%d",&n);
for(int i = 0;i&n;i++)
int a,b,c,d,e;
scanf("%d.%d.%d.%d/%d",&a,&b,&c,&d,&e);
ip2str(a,b,c,d,e);
ans.clear();
memset(tar,0,sizeof(tar));
dfs(root,0);
printf("Case #%d:\n",++ka);
if(n == 0)
printf("1\n");
printf("0.0.0.0/0\n");
printf("%d\n",ans.size());
for(int i = 0; i != ans.size(); i ++)
PrintIp(ans[i]);
没有更多推荐了,
加入CSDN,享受更精准的内容推荐,与500万程序员共同成长!About Wuxi_ICHSSRth International Conference on Humanities and Social Science Research
About Wuxi
Wuxi&is located in the north latitude 31 07 & ~ 32 02 &, east longitude 119 31 & ~ 120 36 &, the Yangtze river delta river corridor, southeast Jiangsu, Huning railway middle section. &Suzhou to the east, 128 km from S &South of Taihu lake, and Zhej &West Changzhou, 183 km from N &North of the Yangtze river, and Taizhou city under the jurisdiction of Jingjiang city across the river.
Wuxi, referred to as & tin&, the ancient said Liang Xi, golden chamber, known as the & pearl of Taihu lake&.Wuxi city is located in the hinterland of the Yangtze river delta plain, southern Jiangsu, Taihu lake basin traffic center, the Beijing - Hangzhou grand canal through. &Wuxi relies on the Yangtze river in the north, Taihu lake in the south, Suzhou in the east and Changzhou in the west, forming a Suzhou - Wuxi - Changzhou metropolitan area.
Wuxi is the hometown of fish and rice since ancient times, known as cloth wharf, money wharf, kiln wharf, silk, rice city, is state-list famous historical and culture cities. &Wuxi is the cradle of China's national industry and township industry, is the birthplace of southern Jiangsu model. &Wuxi culture belongs to Wu yue culture, Wuxi people belong to Jiangsu and Zhejiang people use Wu language.
Wuxi has many scenic spots, such as tuo tou Zhu, Lingshan Buddha, Wuxi medium vision film and television base ( San'guo City, shuihu city, Tang Cheng ), Meiyuan, Liyuan, Huishan ancient town, dangkou ancient town, donglin academy, Chong'an Temple, nanzenji and so on. it is an excellent tourist city in China. && Taihu lake is excellent, after all, in the head& is the poet Guo Moruo used to describe the scenery of Wuxi Taihu lake.
Wuxi city is dominated by plain, scattered star distribution of low mountains, residual hills. &The south is the pl &High san &The middle part is a water net polder &The southwest is high, Yixing low mountains and hills. &The geomorphic rudiment of Wuxi city was formed in the Indosinian ( about 180 million years ago ) Cathaysian structure of the Mesozoic era, which caused the Wuxi area to fold into land. &The Yanshan movement ( about 150 million ~ 70 million years ago ) due to strong volcanic activity and the formation of new fold structure, make the original relatively stable basement and new rise. &The Himalayan movement of about 25 million years ago is dominated by differential ascending and descending movement. on the basis of the old structure, it strengthened the fold and fault between east and west, and formed a depression basin centered on modern Taihu lake, namely Taihu lake basin, to the east of jiangyin and Yixing line. &Yixing mountains are east-west extension, absolute height of more than 500 meters, the highest peak is yellow tower, 611.5 meters above sea level. &The hills in jiangyin and Wuxi city are generally in the direction of north east and north east east, and their heights gradually decrease from southwest to northeast. &The highest peak is three Maofeng Huishan, 328.98 meters above sea level.
Important Dates
Submission:
March 15,2018
Notification:
About 2 weeks after the submission
April 10,2018
Conference:
April 25-27,2018
Contact Us
Copyright & 2018 4th International Conference on Humanities and Social Science Research (ICHSSR 2018). All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 商标注册 的文章

随机推荐