求求求一首歌的资源网站啊啊啊啊啊啊

求一首外国振奋人心的背景音乐,女的轻轻哼啊啊啊啊啊啊啊_背景音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:79,550贴子:
求一首外国振奋人心的背景音乐,女的轻轻哼啊啊啊啊啊啊啊收藏
这个视频里有两段背景音乐,求歌名,日后必有重谢
2018背景音乐&&紧张,欢快,震撼,搞笑背景音乐海量选择 ,背景音乐就在包图网&&背景音乐 笑声音效 爆炸音效 雷声音效 倒计时音效 打雷音效 总有一款适合你!
Breath and life (呼吸与生命) 此贴终结
breath and life 收好
fall out boy
Breath and life (呼吸与生命) 此贴终结
你找的是这一首
Breath And Life
谢谢了 我找到了
又是这种烂大街的歌曲
你们都不听网易云的吗
第一个是 immortals 第二个 是victor
(? o?_o?)?
深窥自己的心,而后发觉一切的奇迹在你自己。——培根
谈一场恋爱,学会了忍耐,总有些意外,会让人受伤害。
坚强的信念能赢得强者的心,并使他们变得更坚强。 ——白哲特
╮(╯▽╰)╭
不应当急于求成,应当去熟悉自己的研究对象,锲而不舍,时间会成全一切。凡事开始最难,然而更难的是何以善终。——莎士比亚
登录百度帐号后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 3121|回复: 19
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限50积分1637精华0UID帖子金钱4822 威望0
Lv.5, 积分 1637, 距离下一级还需 863 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
&&是英文歌& &开头一个叫 啊啊啊啊& &后还有 good time& && && && && && &什么的& &貌似& &&&A次& &good time&&前面男的唱的 后面女的唱的&&
肯舍岁月予书诗
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限80积分10630精华0UID帖子金钱18800 威望8
女孩你为何踮脚尖,是否想看到小丑的笑脸?
Lv.8, 积分 10630, 距离下一级还需 9370 积分
UID帖子威望8 多玩草210 草
不知道& && && && &
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
还有&&哦哦哦哦 的叫
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
&&玛德卧槽
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限40积分805精华0UID帖子金钱17346 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 805, 距离下一级还需 195 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
sji日19:04:14
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限40积分735精华0UID帖子金钱11713 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 735, 距离下一级还需 265 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
就叫good&&time& &
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限40积分253精华0UID帖子金钱3119 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 253, 距离下一级还需 747 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
good time,拿走不谢
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限40积分283精华0UID帖子金钱1723 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 283, 距离下一级还需 717 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
就是Goodtime
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限20积分35精华0UID帖子金钱1231 威望0
Lv.2, 积分 35, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
POP2012 别谢我& && &
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
泥马 楼主这么机智?&&其实我也猜到了
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限50积分1156精华0UID帖子金钱4152 威望1
Lv.5, 积分 1156, 距离下一级还需 1344 积分
UID帖子威望1 多玩草0 草
哦&&我猜的是什么歌了& && && &
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限40积分614精华0UID帖子金钱739 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 614, 距离下一级还需 386 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
GOOD time&&Owlcity的
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限40积分601精华0UID帖子金钱9079 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 601, 距离下一级还需 399 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
就是 good time 啊= =
365天!天天有你
连续签到1年即可获得
需要金钱:1100
手机盒子客户端点击或扫描下载
Powered by求一首歌啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊【韩文歌吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,613贴子:
求一首歌啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊收藏
有谁看过上个月cctv15的韩流来袭???我忘了是第几期,反正那一期里介绍了很多女子组合,有少女时代fx那些,我想问下介绍各个组合之间的主持人解说时的歌,貌似是一个女子组合唱的,节奏有点快,有点伤感,同时也求一些这类的歌,就像girl's day的nothing lasts forever一样的
我擦,没人么?
我看了 在给点提示咩 神马组合 你还记得咩
sistar的alone?
登录百度帐号秒后自动跳转至回答所在的问题页跪求一首音乐的背景全是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,没有歌词_百度知道
跪求一首音乐的背景全是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,没有歌词
这首歌叫客运段之歌,我想知道背景音乐是什么。另外赞扬下这歌的制作人~
我有更好的答案
You were My Everything演唱者:Aviation歌词:aviation - you were my everything, this goes out to someone that was once the most important person in my life i didn't realize it at the time i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so i don't really expect you to either it's just... i don't even know just listen... you're the one that i want, the one that i need the one that i gotta have just to succeed when i first saw you, i knew it was real i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel that wasn' let me show you the way i looked for the sun, but it's raining today i remember when i first looked into your eyes it was like god was there, heaven in the skies i wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurt but i didn't know i made everything worse you told me we were crazy in love but you didn't care when push came to shove if you loved me as much as you said you did then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit now you pushed me away like you never even knew me i loved you with my heart, really and truly i guess you forgot about the times that we shared when i would run my fingers through your hair late nights, just holding you in my arms i don't know how i could do you so wrong i really wanna show you i really need to hold you i really wanna know you like no one could else know you you're number one, always in my heart and now i can't believe that our love is torn apart refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (2x) refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (2x) i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man and then sit and laugh as you're holding his hand the thought of that just shatters my heart it breaks in my soul and it tears me apart at times we was off i was scared to show you now i wanna hold you until i can't hold you without you, everything seems strange your name is forever planted in my brain damn it, i'm insane, take away the pain take away the hurt baby, we can make it work what about when you looked into my eyes told me you loved me as you would hugged me i guess everything you said was a lie i think about it, it brings tears to my eyes now i'm not even a thought in your mind i can see clearly, my love is not blind refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (2x) refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (2x) i just wish everything could have turned out differently i had a special feeling about you i thought maybe you did too you would understand, but... no matter what, you'll always be in my heart you'll always be my baby our first day, it seemed so magical i remember all the time that i had with you remember when you first came to my house? you looked like an angel wearing that blouse we hit it off, i knew it was real but now i can't take all the pain that i feel reach in your heart, i know i'm still there i don't wanna hear that you no longer care remember the times? remember when we kissed? i didn't think you would ever do me like this i didn't think you'd wanna see me depressed i thought you'd be there for me, this i confess you said you were my best friend, was that a lie? now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guy i tried, i tried, i tried, and i'm trying now on the inside it feels like i'm dying refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (2x) refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (2x) the only thing i want is for you to be happy whether it be with me, or without me i just want you to be happy 不错的一首歌曲~可以听听原版~好像写爱情的...
采纳率:41%
beishuiqingge
忐忑???
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖