&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
PHILIPS贴片机AX5系统安装过程
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!爱卡汽车_中国领先的汽车主题社区、汽车资讯、汽车论坛中心on June 9,
A few months back, I went out
and bought an ABIT AX5 just after its release. Unfortunately, the board I came home with
was plagued with problems ranging from the SoftMenu CPU Setup to the CMOS battery.
Naturally, based on this, I had no option other than to give the board a bad review.
However, since then, ABIT has released a newer revision of the AX5, revision 2.2 which
supposedly fixed the very problems I, as well as other AX5 owners experienced. At first I
was very skeptical, however ABIT contacted me asking for a re-evaluation of their AX5. So,
in order to be fair to ABIT, as well as all of you, I re-reviewed the ABIT AX5 and the
results I came across have produced some interesting conclusions. Has ABIT fixed the
problems with the original AX5 in the newer revision? Let's find out...
50 / 55 / 60 / 66
/ 68 / 75 / 83 MHz
Multipliers:
2.0x / 2.5x /
3.0x / 3.5x / 4.5x / 5.0x / 5.5x
Supported:
2.5 / 2.7 / 2.8 /
2.9 / 3.2 / 3.38 3.5
4 72pin SIMM
Slots (EDO/FPM)
3 168pin DIMM Slots (EDO/FPM)
4 PCI Slots
4 ISA Slots (1 Shared / 4 Full Length)
AWARD PnP BIOS w/
SoftMenu CPU Setup
EIDE Controller:
2 EIDE Channels
1 FDD Channel
2 Serial /1 EPP
I should say this before commenting on any
aspects of the AX5. In revision 2.2 and later of the ABIT AX5 motherboard all of the
problems I had originally experienced were not present and apparently have been corrected.
ABIT also made some significant improvements with this revision of the AX5, which easily
make it one of the best TX based motherboards I have even tested. The AX5 features the
trademark 3 voltage regulators for added stability, as well as the 3 DIMM slots to allow
the user to break that 64MB RAM barrier although the chipset still only caches the first
64MB of RAM. Along with that, the AX5 features 4 SIMM slots, 4 PCI and 4 ISA slots. Like
many other TX based boards, the AX5 does come in an ATX form factor and abides by the
specifications strictly. It is the ATX form factor which allows it to feature the great
expansion capabilities it has. For those of you that are ATX challenged, ABIT has also
made a scaled down version of the AX5 in an AT form factor, named accordingly, the PX5
(see ABIT PX5 Review - Coming Soon). If you aren't familiar with the Jumperless style of
ABIT motherboards, featuring the patented SoftMenu CPU setup, here is a quick run-through.
You basically install all of your components in your system, without worrying about any
jumpers etc..., fire it up, enter the BIOS setup utility, and then setup your CPU in the
BIOS. Sounds easy, huh? Well it is, and unlike previous versions of the AX5, r2.2 of this
board retains all data stored in the SoftMenu setup upon a reboot.
The AX5 Revision 2.2 in my opinion, is
comparable to the Shuttle HOT-569 in many aspects. It fully supports the 50, 60, 66, 68
(turbo frequency), 75, and 83MHz bus speeds as well as a CPU core voltage as low as 2.5v
which should be close to the required voltage of the upcoming AMD K6/266. The familiar
AWARD BIOS Setup Utility of the AX5 is also a major plus, however, lets get to the
performance of this bad-boy before jumping to any conclusions...
Performance-wise, the AX5 is one of the
fastest TX boards as well as one of the fastest Socket-7 motherboards I have tested. With
all processors the AX5 produced some excellent benchmark results, including the tests with
the Cyrix 6x86MX, a processor known to perform better on non-Intel based chipsets. Did
ABIT fix absolutely everything with the AX5 though...?
I reported earlier that I was having huge
problems with the ABIT AX5 (Revision 2.2) and SDRAM with the 83.3MHz bus speed setting.
Luckily, this problem is only limited to revisions of the motherboard prior to 2.21.
Apparently, all revisions after 2.2 (2.21 and 2.22) work perfectly with pairs of SDRAM and
the 83.3MHz bus speeds. So the only complaint about the AX5 is that you should be sure not
to get a revision other than the absolute latest which may cause a small amount of trouble
for some. Be sure to request revision 2.21 or later by NAME when ordering from a reliable
vendor, otherwise don't plan to use the 83MHz bus speed with pairs of SDRAM anytime
Allows user to Enable/Disable usage of IRQ12
for a PS/2 Mouse
Allows user to individually set IRQs for
each Legacy ISA card
Allows user to reserve IRQ/DMA Channels if
Auto-detects PnP Cards after HDD Detection
Here are my Recommended BIOS Settings for
those of you who have been having problems with the IT5H and higher bus speeds. Below are
my recommended settings for bus speeds & 66MHz, 75MHz, and 83.3MHz. If you are using
Non-EDO RAM, then use the settings the in the 2nd (Non - EDO) column, if you are using EDO
RAM with a 50/60/66MHz bus speed use the 3rd (66MHz Setting) column. If you are using EDO
RAM with a 75/83.3MHz bus speed use the 4th (75/83MHz Setting) column. Finally, if you are
looking for the safest and most stable setting, use the last column.
AX5 Chipset Features Setup
Configuration:
DRAM Leadoff
DRAM Read Burst
(EDO/FPM):
DRAM Write Burst
Fast EDO Lead
DRAM Write Burst
Turbo Read
Refresh RAS#
Assertion:
Fast RAS to CAS
DRAM Page Idle
DRAM Enhanced
Fast MA to RAS#
Lat/RAS-to-CAS):
Speculative Read:
System BIOS
Cacheable:
Video BIOS
Cacheable:
Recovery Time:
16 Bit I/O
Recovery Time:
Memory Hole At
Compliance:
This little addition to my review layout was
put in here just so you all can have an idea of what brand of SDRAM I recommend and have
tested with the board, just to avoid problems in the future if you decide to purchase the
Recommended SDRAM: Advanced Megatrends SDRAM;
Corsair SDRAM; SmarTech SDRAM
SDRAM Tested: 2 x 32MB Advanced Megatrends SDRAM DIMMs; 2 x 32MB SmarTech SDRAM DIMMs; 2 x
32MB Corsair SDRAM DIMMs
SDRAM to Avoid with this board: Any
combination of 2 SDRAM DIMMs if you are using revision 2.2 or earlier, not a problem with
all later revisions.
Manufacturer: Advanced Megatrends
Purchase Web-Site:
Manufacturer: Corsair Microsystems
Purchase Web-Site:
Post Your Comment
to comment.
Copyright & 2018. All rights reserved.
Don't have an account?
Remember Me
We’ve updated our terms. By continuing to use the site and/or by logging into your account, you agree to the Site’s updated查看: 10503|回复: 8
壳牌AX5想说爱你不容易
状态&&&[当前离线]
本人用壳牌AX5一年多了,车也8800km了,可是最近加的批次的机油气门声老大了,实在忍受不了了,油不可能是假的呀,壳牌AX5在刚加进发动机500km内声音特难听,不知道谈里的有同我一样的感受吗
状态&&&[当前离线]
莫非是假的,我一直用的爱德王子!
状态&&&[当前离线]
我也是黄壳的忠实用户& &没有这个现象啊&&机油已换上明显声音小多了!不是你说的500公里以后才好听的
状态&&&[当前离线]
我用的汽车HX7 呵呵 还不错
状态&&&[当前离线]
同志们把价格公布出来。。。。。。。
黄壳 AX5 安徽地区 实体店购买 55- 65元一升。
状态&&&[当前离线]
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
状态&&&[当前离线]
买到假的了吧
状态&&&[当前离线]
我也感觉此油有问题,声音振动都大,前一阵子天冷时换进去的,早上支大架空挡点火,着火后发现后轮竟然缓缓转动,以前的蓝瓶黄壳,级别是SJ的那种就不会后轮转呀?
难道这种SL级别的更稠了些?等跑几百公里再说,不行就卸掉当链条油了。正考虑用摩特,价格不错多少。
(51.95 KB, 下载次数: 30)
10:23 上传
状态&&&[当前离线]
可以试一试嘉实多超霸。