MiMouse S用来进行打字效果怎样,因工作需要,经常敲击键盘,任务量大的情况下很累。

相关新闻: 
热门推荐: JavaScript is disabled for your browser. Some features of this site may not work without it.
108 The role of nitric oxide synthase in in vitro development of bovine oocytes and pre-implantation embryos.
Kadanga, AK; Tesfaye, D; Ponsuksili, S; Wimmers, K; Gilles, M; Schellander, K
Full Text:
Nitric oxide (NO) is a free radical that serves as a key-signal molecule in various physiological processes including reproduction. Four isoforms of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) have been characterized: endothelial (eNOS), inducible (iNOS), neuronal (nNOS), and mitochondrial (mtNOS). The first two isoforms are reported to be expressed in mouse follicles, oocytes, and pre-implantation embryos (Nishikimi A et al. 2001 Reproduction 122, 957?963). However, the role of any of these isoforms have not yet been investigated in bovine embryos. Here we aimed to examine the role of NOS in in vitro development of bovine embryos by treating embryos with NOS inhibitor, &span class="sc-ex"&N&/span&-omega-&span class="sc-ex"&L&/span&-nitro-arginine methyl esther (&span class="sc-ex"&L&/span&-NAME), and examining the localization of the protein in pre-implantation embryos. Oocytes and embryos were grown in the media with NOS inhibitor added at a level of 0 mM (control), 1 mM, and 10 mM to either maturation or culture medium. Each experiment was conducted in four replicates each containing 100 oocytes for IVP. Cleavage and blastocyst rate were recorded at Days 2 and 7, respectively. Data were analyzed using the General Linear Model in SAS version 8.02 (SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC, USA) with the main factors being the level of &span class="sc-ex"&L&/span&-NAME and the point of application. Pairwise comparisons were done using the Tukey test. Protein localization in bovine oocytes and embryos was performed by immunocytochemistry using eNOS- and iNOS-specific antibodies. Embryos were fixed in 3.7% paraformaldehyde, permeabilized in 0.1% Triton-X100, and washed three times in PBS supplemented with BSA. They were incubated with eNOS and iNOS primary antibody (1:200 dilutions) and washed before incubation with secondary antibody conjugated to FITC. After washing they were mounted on glass slides and examined under a confocal laser scanning microscope (Carl Zeiss Jena, Carl Zeiss AG, Oberkochen, Germany). In the controls the primary antibodies were omitted. As shown in the table below, the presence of &span class="sc-ex"&L&/span&-NAME in the maturation medium significantly reduced the cleavage and blastocyst rate independent of the dosage applied. However the presence of &span class="sc-ex"&L&/span&-NAME in the culture medium had an influence only on the blastocyst rate. The immunocytochemical staining results showed that both eNOS and iNOS are expressed in the cytoplasm of the MII oocytes, and during the pre-implantation stage the fluorescence signal was observed in nuclei and cytoplasm. However, the nuclear signal was much weaker. In conclusion, the present study is the first to determine the role of NO and to detect NOS protein in bovine oocytes and pre-implantation embryos. These results indicate that nitric oxide may play an important role as diffusible regulator of bovine oocyte maturation and preimplantation embryo development.
Files in this item
There are no files associated with this item.2.4K217 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 30921 条评论分享收藏感谢收起Summary (text)
Abstract (text)
2-Methoxyestradiol (2-ME) reduces the airway inflammation and remodeling in an experimental mouse model.
Patients with asthma experience airway structural changes, termed airway remodeling, in response to persistent inflammation. 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-ME) is an anti-angiogenic agent and downregulates hypoxia-inducible factor 1 (HIF-1) and inhibits HIF-1alpha-induced transcriptional activation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) expression. We hypothesized that 2-ME may interfere with the development of the clinical manifestations of asthma. We used a chronic murine model of allergic airway inflammation with subepithelial fibrosis in BALB/c mice. Mice were sensitized with ovalbumin (OVA) that was administered intraperitoneally at days 0-5 and challenged intratracheally (IT) with OVA on days 12-22. The mice received 2-ME IT at days 24, 26 and 28 and sacrificed at day 32. The sensitized/challenged mice developed an extensive cell inflammatory response of the airways. 2-ME administration significantly reduced the cellular infiltrate in the perivascular and peribronchial lung tissues, reduced goblet mucous production, reduced airway fibrosis and thickness of smooth muscle and blood vessels, and reduced eosinophil infiltration. Mice treated with 2-ME had a significant decrease of HIF-1 and VEGF expression in the perivascular, peribronchial, and interstitium of lung tissues. Collagen IV expression was also significantly reduced in 2-ME treated mice compared to untreated mice. The 2-ME treatment was associated with a significant decrease of OVA-specific IgE antibodies. These findings provide the first indication that IT administration of 2-ME is effective in preventing and reversing antigen-induced airway remodeling in the OVA allergen inflammatory murine model. The potential role of 2-ME in patients is discussed.
[Pubmed - MEDLINE]
Full Text Sources
检索记录[]
丁香园旗下网站之后,可以发表看法哦~
文章:33篇
TA的其他评测
评测的产品
jiaohuang14
peteryinimage
jiaohuang14

我要回帖

更多关于 奔驰S 的文章