im+going+to+kill+your+family是哪个动画?

The raven brings the sight.乌鸦能让你开眼Seeing things that haven't happened yet?看见还没有发生的事Things that happened long before you were born你出生前很久的事or things that are happening right now thousands of miles away.又或者是千里之外正在发生的事You have the sight too?你也能看见Orell says there are crows patrolling on the Wall.欧瑞尔说长城上有乌鸦在巡逻If I knew where on the Wall we were heading I could tell you.知道我们要去长城的哪一处,我才能说准You'd like to know that. He's no crow.你当然想知道,他不是乌鸦We'll find out soon enough.很快便能知道真假了How long will you be gone? I don't know.离开多久,不知道You told me your magic requires a king's blood.你说过那魔法需要国王之血Yes. I'm the one true king.是,而我是唯一的真王But there are others with your blood in their veins.但还有人体内流淌着您的血液The Tyrells are plotting to marry Sansa Stark to Ser Loras.提利尔家密谋把珊莎·史塔克嫁给洛拉斯爵士We need to find Sansa Stark a different husband.我们给珊莎·史塔克另觅夫婿You can't mean it.您不是说真的Tyrion will do as he's bid as will you.提利昂要遵命行事,你也一样What do you mean? You'll marry Ser Loras.您此话怎讲,你要嫁给洛拉斯爵士I will not. Yes you will.我不干,非干不可Lord Bolton I give you the Kingslayer.波顿大人,我向您献上弑君者Pick him up Locke. Cut her free.把他拉起来,洛克,给她松绑Find suitable rooms for our guests.给我们的客人准备合适的房间We'll speak later.我们回头再谈How far is it to Deepwood Motte? Not far my lord.离深林堡还有多远,不远了,大人Your sister's waiting for you there.您的姐姐正在那里等您Put him back where he belongs.把他放回他该在的地方Rickard Karstark I sentence you to die.瑞卡德·卡史塔克,我宣判你死刑I need men to replace the Karstarks who marched home.我需要军队填补卡史塔克家造成的空缺There is only one person in this kingdom with that kind of army.全国只有一个人有那样的兵力The man whose daughter I was supposed to marry--我本该娶他的女儿Walder Frey.瓦德·佛雷I shall have your head for this!我要砍了你的头We have to go. Now!我们得走,马上走Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!有罪,有罪,有罪Lord cast your light... I thought he killed you.吾王,将您的光明...我以为他杀了你He did. But how...?是杀了,但为什么...How many times have you brought me back?你复活了我多少次It's the Lord of Light brings you back.是光之王救你回来How many times? This makes six.多少次,这是第六次,You've got too much wood in there.柴火加得太多了But the more wood the bigger the fire.不是说柴火越多,火越旺吗It needs to breathe.火要呼吸Take off that big log.把那块大木头拿走You know your fires.你挺会生火的Someone built your fires for you growing up?从小就有人替你生火吗It doesn't get so cold down in the Reach.河湾地没那么冷And there were servants of course.当然也有佣人I knew you were highborn.我就知道你是贵族出身Oh I found something at the Fist of the First Men.我在先民拳峰找到了个东西Buried treasure.埋藏的宝贝Thousands of years old.有数千年了吧I think.我想What does it do?这有什么用I'm not sure that it does anything.我也不清楚能干什么It's beautiful though isn't it?不过很漂亮,不是吗How much longer? Not so far.还有多远,不远了A few more days.再走几天Is the Wall as big as they say?长城有他们说得那么大吗Bigger.还要大So big you can't even see the top sometimes.大到有时候你根本看不到顶It's hidden in clouds.没入云霄You're playing with me.你逗我玩的吧I'm not. It's 700 feet high才不呢,它有七百英尺高all made of ice.全由冰雪筑成On a warm day you can see it weeping.暖和的时候你能看到它流泪Castle Black is nice enough.黑城堡就很舒适They keep a fire burning in the long hall大厅里炉火旺得很day and night.昼夜不息And Hobb makes venison stew with onions.哈布炖的洋葱鹿肉汤Very tasty.味道好极了Sometimes one of the brothers will sing.有时候,还有兄弟高歌一曲Dareon sings best.戴利恩唱得最棒Do you sing? No.你唱歌吗,不No no no. Not very well.不不不,不太会唱Sing me a song.给我唱支歌吧Oh all right.行吧Let's see.我想想The father's face is stern and strong天父面容坚毅刚强He sits and judges right from wrong裁决谬误主持公义He weighs our lives the short and long判定福寿长短高低And loves the little children慈祥喜爱小小孩童The mother gives the gift of life圣母带来生命之福And watches over every wife守护照看每位人妇Her gentle smile ends all strife她的笑容终斗止戈And she loves her little children温柔呵护小小孩童That's not how you skin a rabbit.不是这样给兔子剥皮的I know how to skin a rabbit.我知道怎么剥皮Not by the looks of it.看样子不知道You grow up north of the Wall在长城以北长大you learn the proper way to handle game.自然知道怎么对付猎物I didn't see any game before I got here.到了这儿我才见过猎物If I had a bow I could have shot a dozen rabbits.我要是有弓,早就有一打兔子了Well I made this bow myself.这弓是我自己做的Guess you don't learn how to do that north of the Wall.估计你在长城以北没学过吧You learn how to use your fists though.但是学会了怎么用拳头Oh you're gonna punch the rabbits to death?你打算用拳头揍死兔子吗I had someone else in mind.我倒是很想揍一个人Well someone else is sitting right here.那人就坐在这里吧You're both very good at skinning rabbits.你俩的兔子皮都剥得挺好的Some of us are just a little better.但有个人厉害一点点Well some of us would say thank you when someone else别人帮忙打到早餐的时候hunts down their breakfast for them.有人应该说声谢谢Or don't they teach you to say thank you north of the Wall?长城以北没人教你说谢谢吗You've got a big mouth girl and too many teeth.你的嘴够大的,牙也太多Stop it! Hodor.别说了,阿多You've been fighting since you met. Just stop it.你俩一见面就吵,别吵了Lady Reed here's got a stick so far up her ass黎德小姐的屁股都撅到天上去了it's a wonder her feet touch the ground.她的脚还能着地真是奇迹You've been nasty to her every day.你每天都找她麻烦Of course she's nasty back.她当然要回击了Me? It's my fault?我,这还是我的错了First time I met her she put a knife to my throat.我第一次见她,她就拿刀架着我脖子First time I met you you held a knife at me.我第一次见你,你还拿刀对着我呢We can't fight each other.我们不能闹内讧We'll never make it to the Wall.这样永远都到不了长城I want you both to make peace.我要你们和解Your way of skinning rabbits is quicker than mine.你剥兔子皮的速度比我快I said so didn't I? Osha!我就说嘛,欧莎You're a good little hunter.你是个出色的小猎人Thank you.谢谢See?听到没Not so hard is it? Thank you.也不那么难,对吧,谢谢Don't push me.别逼我I'm right here with you.我在这儿陪着你What's happening?怎么了I'm right here with you.我在这儿陪着你What's wrong with him?他怎么了The visions take their toll.视野是有代价的He's having one now?他正在看吗I saw Jon Snow.我看到了琼恩·雪诺You saw him?你看到他了At Castle Black?在黑城堡吗He was on the wrong side of the Wall...他在长城的另一边surrounded by enemies.身边满是敌人Used to be you couldn't find a tree within a mile of the Wall.从前长城一里范围之内是没有树的Crows would come out every morning with axes.乌鸦们每天早上都拎着斧子出来Your flock gets smaller every year.你们的鸦群每年都在缩小You ever climbed it before?你从前爬过长城吗No.没,But Tormund's done it half a hundred times.可是托蒙德爬过几十遍了You're afraid.你害怕了Aren't you? Aye.你不怕吗,怕It's a long way up and a long way down.上去高,下去也高But I've waited my whole life可我等了一辈子了to see the world from up there.就想从上面看看世界Here sit down. I brought a pair for you.给,坐下,我给你带了一双They're too big for you but they're good.你穿会大,但是东西不赖You kill someone for them?杀人抢来的吗Nah.不,I didn't kill him我没杀他but I bet his balls are still bruised.但是我打赌他的卵蛋还带着伤He wasn't good to me the way you're good to me.他对我好的方式和你不一样He didn't do that thing you do with your tongue.他没像你那样用舌头做那事Can we not talk about that here?能不能不要现在说"Can we not talk about that here?"能不能不要现在说,I'm Jon Snow.我是琼恩·雪诺I've killed dead men and Qhorin Halfhand我杀过死人,还宰了断掌科林but I'm scared of naked girls."可是我害怕光着身子的姑娘"Did I seem scared the other day?我那天看上去像是害怕吗You were trembling like a leaf.你抖得像片叶子一样Only in the beginning.只是一开始Only in the beginning.只是一开始You're a proper lover Jon Snow.你是个好情人,琼恩·雪诺And don't worry.别担心Your secret's safe with me.你的秘密在我这里很安全What secret?什么秘密Do you think I'm as dumb as all those girls你以为我和你从小认识的in silk dresses you knew growing up?那些穿丝裙的姑娘一样呆笨吗You're loyal and you're brave.你忠诚,勇敢You didn't stop being a crow那天走进曼斯·雷德的帐篷之后the day you walked into Mance Rayder's tent.你依然是只乌鸦But I'm your woman now Jon Snow.可我现在是你的女人了,琼恩·雪诺You're going to be loyal to your woman.你要忠于自己的女人The Night's Watch don't care if you live or die.守夜人军团不在乎你的死活Mance Rayder don't care if I live or die.曼斯·雷德不在乎我的死活We're just soldiers in their armies我们不过是他们大军中的小卒and there's plenty more to carry on if we go down.死了还有很多人可以顶替It's you and me对你我而言that matters to me and you.重要的只有彼此Don't ever betray me.永远不要背叛我I won't.我不会的'Cause I'll cut your pretty cock right off因为我会把你的漂亮鸡巴割下来and wear it 'round my neck.挂在脖子上当项链Sink your metal deep铁刺要扎牢and make sure it holds before taking your next step.确定稳了再挪下一步And if you fall但是如果你掉下去don't scream.可别尖叫You don't want that to be the last thing she remembers.你一定不想她最后记住的是你的尖叫Joffrey.乔佛里Cersei.瑟曦Ilyn Payne.伊林·派恩You're good.身手不错You're not as good as you think you are.但并没有你自以为的那样出色Face tits balls--脸,胸,胯下I hit 'em right where I wanted to.我想射哪里射哪里Aye but you took your sweet time of it.没错,可是你花的时间太长You won't be fighting straw men little lady.你的敌人不会是稻草人,小淑女Show me your position.摆个姿势给我看Keep your elbow high.手肘抬高You want your back doing the hard labor.让背部去用力You're holding.你在迟疑Never hold.不要迟疑What? Your muscles tense up when you hold.什么,迟疑时肌肉会紧绷Pull the string back to the center of your chin将弓弦拉到面颊中部and release.然后放手Never hold.永远不要迟疑But I have to aim.可我需要瞄准Never aim.不要瞄准Never aim?不瞄准Your eye knows where it wants the arrow to go.你的眼睛知道它要箭矢射向哪里Trust your eye.相信你的眼睛There's someone out there.那边有人That's about far enough.不要再靠近了We come as friends.我们怀着善意而来Begging your pardon m'lady抱歉,女士but we'll be the judge of that.这件事由我们来判别Valar morghulis.凡人皆有一死Valar dohaeris.凡人必须侍奉My friends here don't speak High Valyrian.我的朋友们不会高等瓦雷利亚语Why are you here my lady?你为何而来,女士Forgive my manners.失礼请见谅I don't see many ladies these days.我近来很少见到女士Lucky for the ladies.女士们的福气How many times has the Lord brought him back?光之王救活了他几次Six.六次I've always been a terrible priest.我这和尚差劲得很Drank too much rum.嗜酒如命Fucked all the whores in King's Landing.干遍了君临所有妓女It's a terrible thing to say说来惭愧but by the time I came to Westeros I didn't believe in our Lord.当初抵达维斯特洛时,我并不信奉吾王I decided that He that all the gods我认为他和其他诸神were stories we told the children to make them behave.都是编出来吓小孩的故事So I wore the robes and我披上红袍every now and then I'd recite the prayers时常诵读祷词but it was just for show.只是做做样子A spectacle for the locals.骗当地人的把戏Until the Mountain drove a lance through this one's heart.直到魔山用长矛刺穿他的心脏I knelt beside his cold body我跪在他冰冷的尸体旁and said the old words.诵念古老的祷词Not because I believed in them but...并不是因为我相信,而是因为...he was my friend他是我的朋友and he was dead.而他死了And they were the only words I knew.那是我唯一知道的祷词And for the first time in my life the Lord replied.有生以来第一次,吾王回应了Beric's eyes opened贝里睁开了双眼and I knew the truth.而我知晓了真理Our god is the one true god.吾王是唯一真神And all men must serve him.所有人必须侍奉他You've been to the other side.你去过另一边The other side?另一边There is no other side.没有另一边I have been to the darkness my lady.我堕入了黑暗,女士He sent you to us for a reason.他遣你来有何目的You have someone he needs.你有他需要的人Bodkin point.穿甲箭头Penetrates plate at 200 yards.两百码内能贯穿板甲Can you make 'em?你能造吗Yeah nothing tricky about it.可以,不难Just need decent steel.但需要上好的钢I'll get you the steel.我会给你钢Come on.加把劲I don't like that woman.我不喜欢那女人That's 'cause you're a girl.那是因为你是个女孩What does that have to do with anything?这跟我不喜欢她有什么关系Forgive me lad.抱歉了,小伙子What are you doing? Let go of him.你们要做什么,放开他Tell them to stop. Come on.让他们住手,走He wants to be one of you.他想加入你们He wants to join the Brotherhood. Stop them!他想加入兄弟会,阻止他们We serve the Lord of Light我们侍奉光之王and the Lord of Light needs this boy.而光之王需要这个男孩Did the Lord of Light tell you that or did she?是光之王的旨意,还是她的要求You're not doing this for your god.你这么做不是为了你的神You're doing it for gold.而是为了金子We're doing it for both girl.两者皆是,丫头We can't defend the people without weapons没有武器,马匹和食物,我们就没法and horses and food.保护大家And we can't get weapons and horses and food without gold.而武器,马匹和食物需要拿金子买You told me this was a Brotherhood.你说过这是兄弟会You told me I could be one of you.你说过我能成为你们的一员You are more than they can ever be.他们没法跟你相提并论They're just foot soldiers in the great war.他们不过是大战中的小卒You will make kings rise and fall.而你能决定王的沉浮You're a witch. You're going to hurt him.你是女巫,你打算伤害他I see a darkness in you.我看到了你眼中的黑暗And in that darkness eyes staring back at me--在那黑暗中,有眼睛盯着我brown eyes褐色的blue eyes green eyes.蓝色的,绿色的眼睛Eyes you'll shut forever.那些会被你永远合上的眼睛We will meet again.我们还会再见You staring at my ass Jon Snow?你在打量我的屁股吗,琼恩·雪诺Look out!当心You all right?你还好吗Just seeing if you can take a hit lad.我只是考验一下你,小子Sorry. Were you sleeping?抱歉,你睡着了吗Wa--什...Wa--? Wa--?什...什...Water?水,You want some water.你想要水I wish I had some for you.很可惜这不是给你的So let's play a game.咱们来玩个游戏Which body part do you need the least?你最不需要身体的哪一部分Please. Please is not a body part.求你了,"求你了"不是身体的一部分I'll tell you everything please.我全都告诉你,求你了But you've already told me everything.可是你已经都招了Remember?还记得吗Your daddy was mean to you.你父亲待你不好The Starks didn't appreciate you.史塔克一家不喜欢你One good bit though.不过有一件好事The Stark boys史塔克家的两个男孩they're still alive.他们还活着Wouldn't that be a hunt to remember?那可是场难忘的追捕吧You failed but I'm a better hunter than you.你失败了,不过我的追捕本领要比你强Now...现在how about your little finger?切掉小指怎么样You don't use that for much do you?你也不常用它,不是吗No? Good. Let's start with that.没错,好,那就从小指开始You've been wondering why you're here.你很纳闷为什么会在这儿Haven't you?不是吗Where you are.身处何方Who I am.我又是谁Why I'm doing this to you.我为什么要这样对你So guess.那就猜猜If you guess right如果你猜对了I'll tell you.我就告诉你By the old gods and the new I swear it.我以新旧诸神之名起誓You win the game如果你能猜出我是谁if you can figure out who I am以及我为什么要折磨你and why I'm torturing you那你就赢了and I win the game if you beg me to cut off your finger.如果你求我切掉你的小指,那我就赢了If I win you'll let me go?如果我赢了,你会放我走吗If you think this has a happy ending如果你以为自己会有好下场you haven't been paying attention.那只能说明你没认真听Please.求你了You say please again and you'll wish you hadn't.再求一句,你会后悔的You first.你先来Where are we?我们在哪儿The North. Too vague.北境,太宽泛了Deepwood Motte.深林堡Terrible guess.大错特错Now where?再问一遍,我们在哪儿Last Hearth.最后壁炉城Do I look like a fucking Umber to you?我他妈长得像安柏家的人吗Karhold!卡霍城Karhold?卡霍城How did you know that?你怎么知道的Did you see any banners flying when we came in?我们进来的时候你看到旗子了吗No.没有It was just a guess.随便猜的Very good Lord Theon.很不错,席恩大人And who am I?我是谁Torrhen Karstark.托伦·卡史塔克He's dead.他死了Strangled by the Kingslayer.被弑君者勒死了He was your brother.他是你弟弟Your father is Lord Rickard Karstark.你父亲是瑞卡德·卡史塔克伯爵You swore to tell me if I-- You're right.你发过誓,如果我...你猜对了Lord Rickard Karstark is Robb Stark's bannerman.瑞卡德·卡史塔克大人是罗柏·史塔克的封臣I betrayed Robb.我背叛了罗柏That's why you're torturing me.所以你才来折磨我Yes.没错You win.你赢了Of course you forgot to ask one question.当然,你忘了问一个问题You forgot to ask if I'm a liar.你忘记问,我是不是个骗子I'm afraid I am.很不幸,我是Everything I told you is a lie.我说的一切都是骗你的This isn't happening to you for a reason.这一切都没有原因Well one reason-I enjoy it.好吧,有个原因,我喜欢这么玩Please cut it off! Cut it off! Cut it off!求你了,切掉它,切掉它I win.我赢了Thank you for riding here so quickly.感谢你们这么快骑马赶过来I know travel isn't easy in these times.时局太乱,外出不是易事The roads are crawling with cutthroats and bandits.路途中遍布杀手和强盗But when the King of the North summons us we come.不过北境之王发话,我们是召之即来Our father has instructed us to tell you父亲派我们告诉您that his alliance with the North can continue如果能满足他的条件if his terms are met.他便继续和北境结盟Lord Frey requires a formal apology佛雷大人要求您for your violation of your sacred oath就违背迎娶他女儿的神圣誓言一事to marry one of his daughters.做正式道歉Of course. He deserves as much. I was in the wrong.当然了,这是应该的,我有错在先As restitution for this betrayal作为背誓的补偿he demands Harrenhal and all its attendant lands.他要求得到赫伦堡及其附属领地I don't think that's-- We are fighting for the North.这可不是... 我们为北境作战Harrenhal is not in the North.赫伦堡不属于北境It is his once the war is over战争结束就归他and we have no further strategic need for it.届时它于我们失去了战略意义And there's something else.除此之外还有We will do whatever we can to give Lord Frey what he needs.我们愿竭尽所能满足佛雷侯爵所求之事Not what whom.不是事,是人What?什么No.不行Our father requires Lord Edmure to wed父亲要求艾德慕公爵one of his daughters-Roslin.迎娶舍妹萝丝琳How old is she?她多大19.十九岁,Could I see her first?我能否先见见她You want to count her teeth?您要数她的牙齿吗We depart for the Twins in the morning.我们明早回孪河城We need an answer before we leave离开之前务必给我们答复and a wedding not more than a fortnight thereafter婚礼要在两周内举行or this alliance is at an end.否则联盟到此为止Your father does realize we're in the middle of a war?你们父亲难道忘了我们还在打仗吗Father is old.父亲年事已高It will put his heart at peace看见女儿有个好归宿if he could see her wed to a good husband.他方能安心And his recent experience has made him wary of long engagements.近来的遭遇令他不愿许下时日漫长的婚约He has every right to be.这是理所当然Please excuse us while we discuss it.容我们讨论一下,请两位暂且回避Why should I let that old ferret choose my bride for me?凭什么要这条老狐狸给我挑老婆At the very least I should be offered the same choice you were.至少也应该有你当时自行挑选的权利I'm his liege lord.我是他的封君He's a proud man and we've wounded him.他是个骄傲的人,而我们伤害了他I didn't wound him.伤害他的不是我My answer is no.我的答复是,不干Listen to me听我说and listen very carefully. You--好好听我说,你...The laws of gods and men are very clear.诸神与凡人的律法再清楚不过No man can compel another man to marry.无人可以强娶强嫁The laws of my fist are about to compel your teeth.我的拳头自有律法,能好好教训你的牙齿It's all right. You heard him.别吵,你也听到了If you refuse our alliance with the Freys is dead.你如果拒绝,我们和佛雷的联盟就完蛋了He's wanted me for one of his daughters since I was 12.从我十二岁起,他就想要我娶他的一个女儿He's not gonna stop wanting it now.到现在还贼心不死When I say no he will come back我每次拒绝,他都会再回来and offer me a daughter of my choosing.答应让我自行挑选You're willing to risk our freedom你为了娶个好看点儿的老婆and our lives for a chance at a prettier wife?拿我们的自由和生命冒险I have a war to fight.我还要打仗We can't win it without them.没有他们的协助我们赢不了I have no time to haggle.我没时间讨价还价You said you wanted to make amends for the Stone Mill.你说过要为石磨坊的事情做出补偿You recall that heroic engagement?还记得那个英勇的誓言吗I had something less permanent in mind.我当时想的可不是这么大的事I've won every battle我每战必胜but I'm losing this war.却正在输掉这场战争If we don't do this and do it now如果我们不立刻接受条件we're lost.我们败定了I'll marry her.我娶You're paying for my sins Uncle.舅舅,你为我担了罪It's not fair or right.这既不公平也不公义I'll remember it.我永生不忘I see my men have finally found you something appropriate to wear.看来我的手下终于给你找了套合身的衣服Yes. Most kind of them.没错,他们真是好心You're a Stark bannerman Lord Bolton.波顿大人,你是史塔克家的封臣I am acting on Lady Stark's orders我正是奉了史塔克夫人的命令to return Jaime Lannister to King's Landing.将詹姆·兰尼斯特送到君临城When King Robb left Harrenhal his mother was his prisoner.罗柏国王离开赫伦堡时,他母亲已遭禁闭If she wasn't his mother她若不是罗柏的母亲he'd have hanged her for treason.罗柏早将她以叛国罪绞死了I should send you back to Robb Stark.我应该把你送回去给罗柏·史塔克You should.你应该But instead you're sitting here watching me fail at dinner.可你却在这里看我肉都吃不到嘴的可怜相Why might that be?为什么呢Wars cost money.战争是需要花钱的Many people would pay a great deal for you.很多人都愿意为你出大价钱We both know who would pay the most.我们都知道谁会出价最高Or make you pay the most if he found out you had captured me或者谁发现是你把我抓回北方受死and sent me back up north for a summary execution.会让你付出的代价最高You're right.没错Perhaps the safest thing to或许最稳妥的办法do is to kill you both and burn your bodies.就是把你们俩灭口焚尸It would be的确如此if you honestly believed my father would never find out about it.只要你相信我父亲永远不会发现King Robb is keeping your father quite busy.罗柏国王已经让你父亲忙得焦头烂额了He doesn't have time for anything else.他可无暇顾及其他事He'll make time for you.他会抽时间对付你As soon as you're well enough to travel等你的身体恢复到可以上路I will allow you to go to King's Landing我就放你回君临as restitution for the mistakes my soldiers made.权当补偿我手下办事不周And you will swear to tell your father the truth但你保证要对你父亲据实以告that I had nothing to do with your maiming.你的伤残与我无关Shall we drink on it? I don't partake.那就杯酒盟誓吧,我不饮酒You do understand how suspicious that is to ordinary people?你能理解不饮酒对正常人而言多古怪吗Very well.那么好吧My lady我的小姐may our journey continue without further incident.愿我们接下来的旅程再无灾难Oh she won't be going with you.她不会跟你走I am charged with bringing Ser Jaime to--我奉命带詹姆爵士去...You are charged with abetting treason.你奉的是叛国之命I'm afraid I must insist.恐怕我要坚持两人同行You're in no place to insist on anything.你没有资格坚持任何要求I would have hoped you'd learned your lesson希望你已经接受了教训about overplaying your position.不要做出僭越身份之事Impossible. Why?不行,为什么My grandson is the pride of Highgarden.我孙子是高庭之光The most desirable bachelor in all seven kingdoms.是七国女子人人想嫁的单身汉Your daughter-- Is rich而您女儿... 富可敌国the most beautiful woman in all seven kingdoms...且是七国上下最美的女子and the mother of the king.更是国王之母Old.老啦Old? Old.老,老啦I'm something of an expert on the subject.这方面我可算是行家Her change will be upon her before long.用不了多久就能看出变化I'll spare you the details of what will happen then.具体会怎么样,我就不跟你啰嗦了You men may have a stomach for bloodshed and slaughter杀人流血,你们男人或许有胃口but this is another matter entirely.可这完全是另一回事The years punish us as well I promise you that.年岁一样不饶过我们,这我可知道My stomach remains quite strong however.话说回来,我的胃口向来不错The only thing that might turn it唯一能让我倒胃口的are details of your grandson's nocturnal activities.也只有您孙儿的夜间活动Do you deny them? Oh not at all.您否认吗,当然不会A sword swallower through and through.一身吞剑的好功夫And a boy with his affliction should be grateful for the opportunity如此不幸的孩子有机会迎娶七国第一美人to marry the most beautiful woman in the kingdoms为家族洗刷污名and remove the stain from his name.应当庆幸感激才对Did you grow up with boy cousins Lord Tywin?您小时候身边有堂表兄弟吗,泰温大人Sons of your father's bannermen或是您父亲封臣的儿子squires stable boys?仆从,马童Of course.当然有And you never...而您从来没...No.没有Not once?一次都没有吗Not in any way?沾边的都没有Never.从来没有I congratulate you upon your restraint.我得祝贺您,如此自律But it's a natural thing two boys having a go但俩小子蒙在床单下试探一把at each other beneath the sheets.是很平常的事Perhaps Highgarden has a high tolerance或许是高庭胸怀高远for unnatural behavior.能容非常之事I wouldn't say that.我可不同意True we don't tie ourselves in knots没错,男子略行苟且之事over a discreet bit of buggery but...我们认为犯不着大惊小怪,不过...brothers and sisters--姐弟乱伦where I come from在我们那里that stain would be very difficult to wash out.就是极难洗去的污名了I will not breathe further life这些恶意污蔑我一句都不想谈into a malicious lie by discussing it.免得助长邪气Lie or not无论是不是污蔑you must admit many people find it quite convincing.您都必须承认,不少人已经深信不疑Convincing enough to put swords in their hands足以令他们拿起武器and send them off to kill Lannisters前来讨伐兰尼斯特家族and Tyrells thanks to our new affiliation.还有提利尔家族,多承了我们这次联姻I don't care what people believe.他们信什么,我不在乎And neither do you.您也一样As an authority on myself I must disagree.就我对自个儿的了解,我不同意Now if the rumors about my children were true如果关于我儿女的谣言是真的then Joffrey is no king at all乔佛里就无权继承王位and House Tyrell is throwing its prized flower into the dirt.提利尔家这是将名花扔进污泥And if Cersei is too old to give Loras children而如果瑟曦太老,没法为洛拉斯生子we're throwing another prized flower into the dirt.我们就是把另一朵名花,也扔进了污泥It is a chance we simply cannot take.这个风险我们承担不起The uncertainty makes you uncomfortable.不确定性让您不自在All right.好吧I'll remove it for you.我来帮您定心If you refuse to marry Loras to Cersei如果您不同意洛拉斯娶瑟曦I will name him to the Kingsguard.我就提名他为御林铁卫I'm sure you're familiar with the Kingsguard vows.相信您很熟悉铁卫的誓言He will never marry.他不能娶妻He will never have children.也永远不能生子The Tyrell name will fade.提利尔家将逐渐式微And Highgarden will go to the children of Joffrey and Margaery.而高庭将由乔佛里和玛格丽的儿女继承You would have your grandson protected您要让令您倒胃口的人by someone who disgusts you?保护您的外孙吗I would have my grandson protected by a skilled warrior我让他保护我外孙,是因为他武艺高强who takes his vows seriously.并且坚守誓言So shall I draw up the order?那么,是我来起草任命书呢Or do you consent to this marriage?还是您应了这门亲事It's a rare enough thing --真是稀奇a man who lives up to his reputation.还真有人声威在外,还名副其实No!糟了We've gotta cut them loose!得把他俩甩掉No!不Take my hand!抓住我的手That's a wonderful pin.别针很漂亮Oh it's more of a brooch really.其实更像枚胸针Though I suppose a brooch is a sort of pin so...但我想胸针也算别针,所以...I'm very happy about...我很高兴我们...Uh yes.没错I-I am as well.我...也很高兴I feel like I'm in a dream.我感觉像在梦里Yes me too. Definitely.我也是,绝对的I've dreamed of a large wedding since I was quite young.我从小就梦想着盛大的婚礼The guests the food the tournaments.那些宾客,食物,比武大赛And the bride of course.当然,还有新娘The most beautiful bride in the world全世界最美的新娘in a beautiful gown of gold穿着漂亮的金绿双色and green brocade with fringed sleeves.流苏袖锦缎长裙Have you ever been to Highgarden my lady?你去过高庭吗,小姐No. I had never left Winterfell before I came to King's Landing.没有,在来君临前,我从未离开过临冬城But it sounds wonderful.但听说那里很好I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待想去看看And to leave this place.也迫不及待想离开这儿It's terrible isn't it?这儿很可怕,对吗The most terrible place there is.是最可怕的地方I don't suppose there's anything we can do about this.我不知道我们该怎么办We can have them both killed.我们可以把他俩杀了It's hard to say which of the four of us很难说我们四个人里is getting the worst of this arrangement.谁最悲惨Probably Sansa.也许是珊莎Though Loras will certainly come to know而洛拉斯也必定会知道a deep and singular misery.这出痛彻心扉独一无二的悲剧Father doesn't discriminate.父亲没有偏心We're all being shipped off to hell together.我们一同往地狱而去On a boat you built.坐着你造的船The Tyrells were plotting to undermine our family.提利尔家密谋颠覆我们家族I did what I did to protect our family.我是为了保护家族I'm your family.我就是你的家人A member of your family是你家族的一分子who has actively contributed to that family's survival.为家族存亡做出过积极贡献Whether or not you or Father无论你,父亲or anyone else wants to admit it.或任何人愿意承认与否I do admit it.我承认If it weren't for your trick with the wildfire如果不是你那野火的把戏Stannis would have sacked the city before Father got here.史坦尼斯会在父亲赶到前血洗都城Our heads would still be rotting on the city gate.我们的头会挂在城门上腐烂Trying to have me killed is an odd way of saying thank you.企图杀我真是一种奇怪的感谢方式There are two people in King's Landing君临只有两个人who can give an order to a Kingsguard.可以给御林铁卫下令Did you or did you not order Ser Mandon你有没有命令曼登爵士to kill me during the Battle of the Blackwater?在黑水河战斗当中杀我The impulse I understand.这种冲动我能理解He hates me because I'm the only one他恨我,因为我是唯一一个who tells him what he really is.在他面前说出他本质的人So fair enough. He wants me dead.他想要我死,很正常But his stupidity?可也太蠢了吧He could have had me poisoned and no one would have known.他本可以神鬼不知地毒死我But the king orders a Kingsguard但国王命令一名御林铁卫to murder the Hand of the King在他的整支军队面前in full view of his own army.谋杀国王之手The boy's an idiot.那孩子蠢到家了What do you want me to say?你想让我说什么I want you to tell me if my life is still in danger.我希望你告诉我,我现在还有没有性命之虞Probably.也许有But not from Joffrey.但威胁不是来自乔佛里He won't do anything now Father's here.父亲在,他什么都不会做Seven kingdoms united in fear对泰温·兰尼斯特的恐惧of Tywin Lannister.维持了七国统一Not the Tyrells.提利尔家不怕Soon they won't need to be afraid of him.他们很快就有恃无恐了Joffrey will belong to Margaery乔佛里会被玛格丽握在手心里the little doe-eyed whore.那个假作天真的小荡妇And so will his children and their children.他的孩子,以及孩子的孩子都将如此History will be taken from our hands.我们将籍籍无名地淡出史册You may escape at least.至少你有脱身的机会Once Jaime gets back一旦詹姆回来Ser Loras may come down with a terrible case of sword through bowels.洛拉斯爵士可能会遭受利剑穿肠的悲惨下场When Jaime gets back yes.是的,等詹姆回来But when do we think that's going to be?但他什么时候能回来He's out there somewhere.他就在某个地方Jaime or not I'm truly fucked.无论詹姆回不回来,我都完了Who's going to tell her?谁去通知她呢Do you think people will like it?你觉得大家会喜欢吗I don't think they will even notice it.我觉得他们根本注意不到You're right. It's not my wedding.没错,又不是我的婚礼Anyway from what I can tell但在我看来the dressmakers in Highgarden will be far superior高庭的裁缝比君临的to the ones in King's Landing.肯定好得多They'd never make me anything as dull as this for my wedding.他们给我做的结婚礼服绝不会这么丑Loras likes green and gold brocade.洛拉斯喜欢金绿色的锦袍I'm sure he does.那是一定的Will they let me invite my family?他们会允许我邀请家人来吗They haven't asked my opinion.他们没问过我的意见But do you think they will?你觉得他们会吗No.不会Lady Sansa Lord Tyrion to see you.珊莎小姐,提利昂大人来了Should I-- I beg your pardon my lady.我是否...请原谅,小姐Good afternoon Lord Tyrion.下午好,提利昂大人I was just trying on a gown for King Joffrey's wedding.我正在试穿出席乔佛里国王婚礼的礼服Yes it should be quite a wedding.那是,婚礼肯定盛大得很I need to speak with you Lady Sansa.我有话要说,珊莎小姐Of course.请讲Alone if I may.单独说,如果可以的话Why do you need to speak to her alone?您为什么要单独和小姐说话Shae.雪伊Please excuse her Lord Tyrion.请原谅她,提利昂大人She's not from here.她不是本地人But I trust her但我信任她even though she tells me not to.虽然她要我别轻信人Sometimes we think we want to hear something有时候我们以为自己想知道某些事and it's only afterwards when it's too late等到一切已经无法挽回that we realize we wished we'd heard it我们才发现,某些情况下under entirely different circumstances.有些事还是不知道为好It's all right really.没关系的,请讲How to begin?该怎么开口呢It's-- this--是...这...this-- this is awkward.说来非常尴尬1000 blades一千把剑,taken from the hands of Aegon's fallen enemies从伊耿的败敌手里缴获forged in the fiery breath of Balerion the Dread.由黑死神贝勒里恩的烈焰熔铸There aren't 1000 blades.没有一千把There aren't even 200.两百把都不到I've counted.我数过Ha I'm sure you have.我一点儿都不意外Ugly old thing.丑陋的老东西Yet it has a certain appeal.不过有种特别的吸引力The Lysa Arryn of chairs.椅子当中的莱莎·艾林Shame you had to settle for your second choice.很遗憾你只能退而求其次了Early days my friend.为时尚早,朋友It is flattering really...说真的,这实在是抬举you feeling such dread对于我的欲求at the prospect of me getting what I want.你竟然如此惧怕Thwarting you has never been my primary ambition阻挠你,从来不是我的首要追求I promise you.我向你保证Although who doesn't like to see their friends fail now and then?不过谁不想看到朋友偶尔失算一回呢You're so right.太对了For instance比如说when I thwarted your plan to give Sansa Stark to the Tyrells.挫败了你把珊莎·史塔克嫁给提利尔的计划If I'm going to be honest说句心里话I did feel an unmistakable sense of enjoyment there.我心里的确感到不容错认的喜悦But your confidant但你的眼线the one who fed you information about my plans把我的计划透露给你的人the one you swore to protect...你发誓保护的人you didn't bring her any enjoyment.你可没给她丝毫喜悦And she didn't bring me any enjoyment.她也没给我丝毫喜悦She was a bad investment on my part.她是一次失败的投资Luckily I have a friend很幸运,我有个朋友who wanted to try something new.希望尝尝新口味Something daring.玩点出格的And he was so grateful to me for providing他非常感谢我给他提供了this fresh experience.如此新鲜的体验I did what I did for the good of the realm.我只是为了王国的利益The realm?王国Do you know what the realm is?你知道王国是什么吗It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies.它就是伊耿之敌的一千把剑A story we agree to tell each other over and over一个我们彼此反复讲述的故事till we forget that it's a lie.直到我们都忘了它不过是个谎言But what do we have left once we abandon the lie?戳穿了谎言,我们还剩什么呢Chaos.混乱A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.血口大张的深渊,等待吞噬一切Chaos isn't a pit.混乱不是深渊Chaos is a ladder.混乱是阶梯Many who try to climb it fail很多人想往上爬,却失败了and never get to try again.且永无机会再试The fall breaks them.他们坠落而亡And some are given a chance to climb有人本有机会攀爬but they refuse.但他们拒绝了They cling to the realm他们守着王国不放or the gods守着诸神or love.守着爱情Illusions.尽皆幻象Only the ladder is real.唯有阶梯真实存在The climb is all there is.攀爬才是生活的全部
You're accused of killing the king.你被控弑君I didn't do it.可是我啥都没做Which is why we're having a trial.所以我们才要举行审判One of my three judges is my father.三个法官其中一个是我的亲生父亲Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge. I want you to be the third.梅斯·提利尔任第二法官,我希望你能出任第三名I will also invite you to sit on the Small Council.我还会邀请你参加御前会议I never realized you had such respect for Dorne.我从未料到你会对多恩有如此尊重What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love?权力又有什么好处,如果连自己最爱的人都保护不了?You can avenge them.我们可以复仇You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?你真的相信提利昂谋杀了你的儿子?You're still interested in being queen I take it?你仍想当王后,是吗?It would be a great honor.这将会是无上的荣誉But I will have to speak to my father about it.但我需要和我父亲商量一下I will speak to mine.我也会和我父亲商量You started wars to protect this family's future.为了保护家族,你发动了一场战争Tyrion deserves for lighting our future to fire.提利昂亲手将家族的未来付之一炬,又该付出什么样的代价?What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?什么样的骑士会殴打无助的少女?The kind who serves his king.为国王效命的骑士The next time Ser Meryn speaks kill him.如果马林爵士再开口的话,宰了他How many Hands have you betrayed Pycelle?派席尔,你到底出卖过多少首相?I am loyal servant! Throw him in one of the black cells.我是忠诚的仆人,把他扔进黑牢Oh no no no no.哦,不,不,不There are many who know that without you this city faced certain defeat.许多人都知道,如果没有你,这座城市必将沦陷The king won't give you any honors but we will not forget.虽然国王不会授予你荣誉,但是我们不会忘记The city is yours. All these people are your subjects now.现在弥林已属于您,所有人,都是您的子民Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy.有时即使是对不义之行,也应该予以宽恕I will answer injustice with justice.我要用正义的手段惩戒不义之行"Find a special gift.有一份特别的礼物,"Theon's favorite toy.席恩最爱的玩具"He cried when I took it away from him."我给他割下来的时候他还哭了,I'm going to pick the fastest ship in our fleet.我要乘舰队里最快的船and I'm going to bring him home.然后,我要带他回家We need to look East for ships and men.我们需要去东方寻找船只和战士Soldiers win wars. We don't have any gold.战争要靠士兵来赢得,可我们没有钱I'm running out of time Ser Davos which means you're running out of time.我的时间不多了,戴佛斯爵士,这也意味着你的时间不多了King's Landing君临Red Keep红堡Dreadfort恐怖堡Winterfell临冬城the Wall绝境长城Braavos布拉佛斯,Meereen弥林Your Grace if you'd like to sit I'm sure that--陛下,如果您想坐坐,我确信——We've been here since midday.我们中午就到这儿了Easterners have a difference sense of time I've often found.我常常发现,东方人的时间观念和我们不同Once I was waiting for Salladhor Saan here in Braavos.有次,也是在布拉佛斯,我等候萨拉多·桑恩Together we were going to run我们打算“运走”three shiploads of the finest--三船最好的——Welcome to the Iron Bank.欢迎来到铁金库Please sit.请坐What can we do for you Lord Stannis?不知我们能为您做些什么,史坦尼斯大人?This is Stannis of the House Baratheon这是拜拉席恩家族的史坦尼斯King of the Andals and the First Men安达尔人和先民的国王Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.七大王国的统治者与全境守护者The Iron Throne is currently occupied铁王座目前属于by Tommen of the House Baratheon拜拉席恩家族的托曼King of the Andals and the First Men安达尔人和先民的国王Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.七大王国的统治者与全境守护者He shares no blood with me.他与我毫无血脉关系He is a bastard born of incest.他乃是乱伦所生的私生子As was his brother before him.这点和他哥哥一个样Yes we have heard this story.是哦,我们听过这故事It's not a story. It's the truth.这不是故事,这是真相The king's grandfather tells a different story.可国王的外公却讲了个不同的故事A story about a jealous uncle故事里,一个嫉妒的叔叔whose attempts to usurp the throne from the rightful king为了从正统国王手中篡夺王位cost the Seven Kingdoms dearly in blood and gold.不惜让七大王国血流遍地,耗尽钱财Gold you loaned him.是你们借给他的钱财And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold?现在你觉得你的血脉给了你借钱的理由?More than any man living.比任何在世的人理由都充分Across the Narrow Sea your books are filled在狭海那一边,你的账簿里满是with words like "usurper" and "madman"“篡夺者”“疯子”之类的词语and "blood right."也有“血统纯正”Here our books are filled with numbers.而在这里,我们的账簿里都是些数字We prefer the stories they tell.我们更喜欢他们讲的故事More plain.更直白Less open to interpretation.不那么充满歧义How many fighting men remain loyal to you?还有多少战士忠于你?40004000.And how many ships do you have?你还有多少艘船?The ones still afloat Ser Davos当然是指还能漂着的船,戴佛斯爵士not at the bottom of Blackwater Bay.不包括沉在黑水河底下的3232.And how much wheat and barley and beef龙石岛能出产多少and pork do you produce on Dragonstone小麦,大麦,牛肉和猪肉to feed your 4000 men on your 32 ships?来供养您那32艘船上的4000勇士?None.没有You can see why these numbers seem unlikely to add up那么您应该明白,为什么从我们的角度来看to a happy ending from our perspective.这些数字不太可能推导出一个美好的结果I'm afraid we must respectfully我很抱歉我们必须恭恭敬敬地decline your request.拒绝您的要求But we thank you for paying us the honor of your visit.但我们对您的赏光表示最衷心的感谢My lord.大人I'm not a lord Ser Davos Seaworth.我可不是什么大人,戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士You would not be either here.当然您在这儿也不是什么爵士In Braavos在布拉佛斯thieves are not rewarded with titles.我们可不会给小偷奖励什么头衔Well strictly speaking I didn't do the thieving.噢,严格地说,我不干偷窃的勾当That would be the pirates.那是海盗的活计I just moved what they stole from one place to another.我只是把他们偷来的东西从一个地方搬到另一个地方This is the payment that was demanded而这个,是史坦尼斯国王by King Stannis for my crimes.让我为自己的罪行付出的代价I consider it an honest accounting.我认为那是一个公正的裁决He's an honest man and he's your best chance他是个公正的人,也是你们最好的机会to get back the money you've sunk into Westeros.能让你们收回在维斯特洛的坏账Which is a lot I imagine. Wars are expensive.我想那一定是笔大数目,战争总是耗费钱财的The war is over.战争已然结束As long as Stannis lives the war is not over.只要史坦尼斯国王还活着,战争就没有结束Who's the real power in King's Landing?谁在君临握有实权?Ser Davos... Humor me.戴佛斯爵士……回答我Tywin Lannister. How old is Tywin Lannister?泰温·兰尼斯特,泰温·兰尼斯特多大了67. 67. And when he dies who's in command?67。67岁了,那他死后,何人统治?A half-grown boy一个半大孩子the product of incest?还是乱伦的产物Cersei Lannister a queen whose people despise her?或是瑟曦·兰尼斯特,一个人人厌恶的太后Jaime Lannister a man best known for killing the king还是詹姆·兰尼斯特,因为杀死he was sworn to protect?自己宣誓要保护的君主而闻名的人?When Tywin's gone who do you back?一旦泰温死了,还有谁能给你还债?That is a problem for another time.那是以后的问题了Begging your pardon I think it's a problem for now.恕我直言,这是当下的问题There's only one reliable leader left in Westeros.这儿,站着维斯特洛仅存的一位可靠的领主Stannis.史坦尼斯He's got the birthright.他有与生俱来的继承权He's in his prime.他正当壮年He's a tried and tested battle commander.身经战争的洗礼And he doesn't just talk about paying people back他绝不空谈什么给人回报he does it.而是身体力行The lookout sees a pirate ship sailing their way.哨兵看见有艘海盗船驶向他们The captain shouts to his first mate船长对他的大副喊道"Bring me my red shirt."“把我的红衬衫拿来!”The first mate brings the red shirt and the captain puts it on.大副拿来了红衬衫,船长穿上它And when the pirates try to board当海盗试图登船the brave captain leads his men to victory.这个勇敢的船长带着他的船员们取得了胜利A few days later the lookout screams几天后,哨兵又开始喊叫"Two pirate ships!"“有两艘海盗船!”The crew is shivering like scared mice.船员们像老鼠一样吓得发抖But the courageous captain hollers但英勇的船长再一次喊道"Bring me my red shirt!"“把我的红衬衫拿来!”After the battle the first mate asks战斗平息后,大副问道"Captain why do you call for your red shirt before battle?"“船长,为什么你战斗前都要穿你的红衬衫?”The captain replies船长答道"So that if I am stabbed you will not see me bleed."“这样就算我被刀捅了,你们也看不到我流血”The next morning the lookout screams第二天早晨哨兵又开始呼喊"10 pirate ships!“10艘海盗船!We are surrounded!"我们被包围了!”The crew goes silent.船员们一片沉默They all look to their brave captain他们看向那勇敢的船长waiting for his usual command.等着他一贯的命令Calm as ever the captain bellows...死水一般的寂静,船长大吼"Bring me my brown pants!"“把我的屎黄色裤子拿来!”You think they ever met a pirate who didn't tell them that joke?你觉得她们遇到的哪个海盗不和她讲这个笑话?Davos.戴佛斯I heard you were rotting in a dungeon in Dragonstone.我听说你在龙石岛的地牢里烂掉了Only half rotted.只烂了一半Join us my friend. Join us.来吧,朋友,加入我们,来吧This is Lhara.这是劳拉And this is-- I am Lhara.而这位是——我才是劳拉She's an artist this one truly.她是个艺术家,这一位,真的No time I'm afraid. We sail at sunrise.恐怕没时间了,我们日出就得起航We?我们?You me-- we.你,我——我们Once I thought this man loved me.我以前还以为这人爱我呢Now I know he despises me.现在我知道他根本没把我当回事儿He wants to see me die poor and alone on some cold--他竟然想让我孤苦伶仃,身上一个子儿没有地死在某个冷冰冰——You won't be alone.你又不是一个人And you won't be poor.而且绝不会没钱可拿There's a chest of the good stuff left back at your house.我已经在你家里留了一箱金器I gave it to your wife.给了你老婆You're not my friend my friend.朋友啊,你绝对不是我朋友I'll see you at sunrise.我们日出见"I give you until the full moon“我以满月为限,to order all ironborn scum out of the North命令所有铁渣滓统统滚出北境and back to those shit-stained rocks you call home.回到你们称之为家的粘着屎的石头上On the first night of the full moon满月后的第一个晚上I will hunt down every islander still on our lands我会狩捕还在我们领土上的每一个岛民and flay them living并将其活活剥皮the way I flayed the 20 ironborn scum就像我活剥在临冬城找到的I found at Winterfell.20个铁渣滓那样In the box you'll find a special gift--盒子里我放了份特别的礼物Theon's favorite toy.席恩最喜欢的玩具He cried when I took it away from him.当我将它拿走时,席恩哭了Leave the North now or more boxes will follow滚出北境,不然还会有更多的盒子with more Theon.里面装着更多的席恩Signed Ramsay Snow落款,拉姆斯.雪诺natural born son of Roose Bolton卢斯?波顿,恐怖堡领主Lord of the Dreadfort兼北境守护的and Warden of the North."亲生儿子”Yes!就是这样!They skinned our countrymen他们活剥了我们的国民and they mutilated my brother他们还阉了我弟弟your prince.你们的王子Your prince.你们的王子!Everything they've done to him他们对他所做的每一件事they've also done to you.也是在对你们这么做Yes! Yes!就是这样!就是这样!As long as they can hurt our prince with impunity只要他们能伤害我们的王子却不受惩罚the word ironborn means nothing.那铁种这个词就毫无意义Go left.往左Theon Greyjoy. I don't know-- -席恩·葛雷乔伊,-我不知道—— -I'm here for Theon Greyjoy.我来这儿是找席恩·葛雷乔伊Take me to the dungeons.带我去地牢He's not in the dungeons.他不在地牢Last cage on the right. Thank you.右边最后一个笼子谢了,This way!这里!We're going home.我们回家No!不!It's all right. It's me Yara.没事了,是我,亚拉You can't trick me.你骗不了我Tell him. Tell him you couldn't trick me.跟他说,跟他说你骗不了我I'm not tricking you Theon. I'm saving you.席恩,我没骗你,我是来救你的Not Theon! Reek!我不是席恩!我是臭佬!Reek! My name is Reek! They're here.臭佬!我是臭佬!他们来了If they catch us in here we're trapped.在这被堵住,我们就死定了Help me with him.帮我带走他No you can't!不,不行You can't! You're Theon Greyjoy.不行!你是席恩·葛雷乔伊No I don't believe her! I know who I am!不,我不相信你!我知道我是谁!I'm Reek! Reek! Loyal Reek!我是臭佬!忠诚的臭佬!Good Reek! I've always been Reek!乖乖的臭佬!我永远是臭佬!This is turning into a lovely evening.今晚真是妙不可言I'm Reek!我是臭佬!Loyal Reek!忠诚的臭佬!Aah! Theon!啊!席恩!Give me my brother and no more of your men will die.把我弟弟还给我,你的人就不必再为此丧命You've got bigger balls than he ever did.你比这货更有种But with those big balls of yours...不过光是有种可不够……how fast can you run?咱们看看你能跑多快?Make for the ship now.立刻回船上But your brother.你弟弟怎么办My brother is dead.我弟弟已经死了I have a treat for you.我有个惊喜给你A reward.一个奖励Reward?奖励?Yes Reek.是的,臭佬Those creatures who came in the night那些玩意儿夜里来they wanted to take you away.想要带你走And you didn't let them.而你没让他们得逞You remained loyal.你很忠诚I-I didn't want them to take me.我——我不想他们带我走I was so scared.我很害怕I didn't want them-- Yes yes Reek. -我不想他们——是的,是的,臭佬It's a bath.浴缸在那儿For you.为你准备的Remove those rags.把那些破烂脱了Now.快点The britches too Reek.还有裤子呢,臭佬Take them off.也脱了Do you love me Reek?臭佬,你爱我吗?Yes of course my lord.当然,大人,当然Good.很好Because I need you to do something for me.那么你得帮我做点事Something very important.很重要的事There's a castle you see.你瞧,现在有座城堡Some bad men hold this castle.被坏人霸占着I need your help to take this castle back.你得帮我把城堡抢回来But how can--但我怎么——I need you to play a role.你得演出好戏To pretend to be someone you're not.假扮别人Pretend to be who?假扮谁?Theon Greyjoy.席恩·葛雷乔伊He is a goatherd.他是个牧羊人He says he prayed for your victory against the slave masters.他说他曾经为您祝福,祝您战胜那些奴隶主I thank him for his prayers.我感谢他的祝福It was your dragons he says.他说,是您的龙干的They came this morning for his flock.他们今早袭击了他的羊群He hopes he has not offended Your Grace他说他不想冒犯陛下but now he has nothing.可是他现在一无所有了Tell this man I am sorry for his hardship.告诉他,我非常同情他的遭遇I cannot bring back his goats我不能还给他山羊but I will see he is paid their value three times over.但我会付给他三倍价值的赔偿Send the next one in.叫下一个上来Queen Daenerys.丹妮莉丝女王Tales of your beauty were not exaggerated.关于您美貌的传闻丝毫没有夸张I thank you.谢谢Mine is one of the oldest and proudest families in Meereen.我来自弥林最古老最高贵的家族之一Then it is my honor to receive you.接见你是我的荣幸My father one of Meereen's most respected家父是弥林最有威望最受爱戴的市民and beloved citizens oversaw the restoration负责监管、修复和维护and maintenance of its greatest landmarks.弥林最宏伟最有代表性的建筑This pyramid included.其中就包括这些金字塔For that he has my gratitude.为此致上我的敬意I should be honored to meet him.我希望能有幸见到他You have Your Grace.陛下,您已经见过了You crucified him.他被您钉在十字架上I pray you'll never live to see我祝您永远不会看到您的家人a member of your family treated so cruelly.被如此残忍地虐待Your father crucified innocent children.令尊把无辜的孩童钉死在十字架上My father spoke out against crucifying those children.家父公开反对这种做法He decried it as a criminal act but was overruled.他说这是罪恶的行径,但是孤掌难鸣Is it justice to answer one crime with another?用罪行来惩罚罪行是否公正呢?I am sorry you no longer have a father我很遗憾你失去了父亲but my treatment of the masters was no crime.但是伟主大人们是罪有应得You'd be wise to remember that.你最好给我记住这一点What's done is done.此事已成定局You are the queen and I am a servant of Meereen.您是女王,而我是弥林的仆从A servant who does not wish to see its traditions eradicated.我不愿意看到弥林的传统被废除And what traditions do you speak of?你在说哪项传统?The tradition of funeral rite.葬礼的传统Proper burial in the Temple of the Graces.在圣恩神庙举行体面的葬礼My father and 162 noble Meereenese家父和162位弥林贵族are still nailed to those posts仍然被钉在木桩上carrion for vultures rotting in the sun.被秃鹰啄食,被烈日暴晒Your Grace I ask that you order these men taken down陛下,我恳求您下令放下这些人so that they might receive proper burials.以便体面地下葬And what of the slave children these noble Meereenese crucified?那么,弥林贵族们钉在十字架上的奴隶孩子们怎么办?They were rotting in the sun as well.他们也在烈日下暴晒Would you have begged me for their right to a proper burial?你会恳求我也给他们体面下葬的权利吗?Your Grace I cannot defend the actions of the masters.陛下,我不是在为伟主大人们辩护I can only speak to you as a son who loved his father.我只是一个深爱着父亲的儿子Let me take his body down.我请求您放他下来Let me have him brought to the temple允许我带他到神庙and buried with dignity办理高贵的丧仪so that he might find peace in the next world.这样他在彼岸才能寻得安宁Bury your father Hizdahr zo Loraq.西茨达拉.佐.洛拉克,你可以埋葬你的父亲Thank you my queen.感谢您,陛下How many more?还有多少?There are 212 supplicants waiting Your Grace.回陛下,还有212个人请求觐见212?212?Send the next one in.传唤下一个These meetings aren't always going to be this early are they?开会非得这么早吗?I was up late last night.我昨晚熬得挺晚So does this mean I am a master of something now?是不是说我现在也是个什么大臣了?Coins ships?财政大臣?海政大臣?Lord Tywin and I already determined泰温大人和我已经决定that I shall be the Master of Ships long before you--由我来担任海政大臣,在你——Lord Tywin it's a great honor泰温大人,很荣幸to have been granted a seat on this council. I--忝列御前会议之席,我——The trial begins this afternoon.审判在下午进行We only have the morning for affairs of state.只有上午有点时间来处理事务Shall we begin?可以开始了么?Sandor Clegane has been spotted大人,有人在河间地in the Riverlands my lord.看到了桑铎.克里冈A coward and a traitor.懦夫,叛徒My birds tell me the Hound slaughtered five of our soldiers.我的小小鸟儿报告说猎狗杀了我们五个士兵I believe the phrase "fuck the king" was uttered.我认为他肯定说了“操他妈的国王”这种话Disgraceful.简直无礼What would it take to make the common soldier要出多少钱才能让普通士兵stupid enough to try his luck with the Hound?蠢到去猎狗身上碰运气?10 silver stags seems a generous bounty.10枚银鹿应该够丰厚了Make it 100. What else?100枚,还有呢?More whispers from the east my lord.大人,来自东方的情报越来越多了The Targaryen girl?坦格利安孤女?Daenerys has taken up residence in Meereen.丹妮莉丝攻占了弥林She has conquered the city and rules as its queen.她征服了那里,以女王的身份统治那里Conquered with what?她哪来的兵?She commands an army of Unsullied my queen.她有一支无垢者大军,陛下Some 8000 strong.八千多人She has a company of sellswords--她还有一支雇佣军——the Second Sons.次子团She has two knights advising her--他有两位骑士辅佐——Jorah Mormont and Barristan Selmy.乔拉·莫尔蒙和巴利斯坦·赛尔弥And she has three dragons.另外,她有三头龙Baby dragons.龙宝宝罢了Larger every year Your Grace.每年都在长大啊,陛下Mormont is spying on her for us.莫尔蒙是我们的卧底No longer. He appears to be fully devoted to her.已经不是了,看来他现在全心效忠于她As for Ser Barristan it would seem至于巴利斯坦爵士he took his dismissal from the Kingsguard看来他比我们预想a bit harder than anticipated.更难接受自己被开除出御林铁卫的事实He's an old man.他太老了He wasn't fit to protect my son.保护不了我的儿子Joffrey didn't die on his watch.乔佛里的死又不是因为他的失职Dismissing him was as insulting as it was stupid.开除他既无礼又愚蠢Don't tell me you're worried about a child halfway across the world.别跟我说你正在担心半个世界以外的一个小丫头A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her这个小丫头有两名善战的勇士辅佐and a powerful army at her back Your Grace.帐下还有一支劲旅,陛下Lord Varys is right.瓦里斯大人说得对I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand.我曾在厄斯索斯亲眼见过无垢者They are very impressive on the battlefield.他们在战场上十分勇猛Less so in the bedroom.床上稍微差点Dragons haven't won a war in 300 years.三百年来,赢得战争的不是龙Armies win them all the time.而是军队She must be dealt with.她的问题必须被处理妥当How my lord?怎么处理呢,大人?By force?付诸武力?Eventually if it comes to that.如果真到了那个地步的话,武力是最终手段Can your little birds find their way into Meereen?你的小小鸟能渗透到弥林吗?Most certainly my Lord Hand.当然可以,首相大人Mmm. Lord Tyrell be a good man.嗯,提利尔大人,帮我个忙Fetch my quill and paper.把羽毛笔和纸递给我Prince Oberyn.奥柏伦亲王Lord Varys...瓦里斯大人……Only Varys. I'm not actually a nobleman.叫我瓦里斯就好,实际上我不是贵族No one is under obligation to call me lord.任何人都没有义务称我为大人And yet everyone does.但是每个人都这样做You seem quite knowledgeable about the Unsullied.你好像对无垢者了解颇深啊Did you spend much time in Essos?你在厄索斯待过很久吗?Five years.待过五年May I ask why?能否问一下为什么?'Tis a big and beautiful world.这世界广阔而美丽,Most of us live and die但大多数人从生到死in the same corner where we were born只能窝在自己出生的那个小角落and never get to see any of it.却无缘见识别处的风景I don't want to be most of us.我不想成为这样的人Most of us aren't princes.不是所有人都是亲王You are from Essos.你来自厄索斯Where? Lys?哪儿?里斯?I have an ear for accents.我能分辨人们的口音I've lost my accent entirely.我早就没有口音了I have an ear for that as well.但我仍旧能分辨得出How did you get here?你是怎么来到这儿的?It's a long story.这是个很长的故事One you don't like telling people.也是你不愿告诉别人的故事People I trust.得是我信任的人才行My paramour Ellaria she would find you very interesting.你应该去妓院,见见我的情妇艾拉莉亚You should come to the brothel and meet her.她会觉得你非常有趣We brought our own wine not the swill they serve here.我们自己带了的酒,不是这里的那些泔水We have some lovely boys on retainer but...我们还买了几个可爱的男孩,不过……You did like boys before?你之前喜欢男孩吗?Really?真的?Girls? Hmm.那么是女孩咯?哦I hope you won't be offended when I say I never would have guessed.我压根没猜到,希望没有冒犯到你Not at all.不会的But I was never interested in girls either.但我也从未对女孩感兴趣过What then? Nothing.那你到底喜欢什么?什么都不喜欢Everybody is interested in something.每个人都会有感兴趣的事Not me.但我没有When I see what desire does to people我见识过欲望对人的影响what it's done to this country对国家的影响I am very glad to have no part in it.我很高兴我不会被它左右Besides the absence of desire况且,欲望的缺失leaves one free to pursue other things.让我有更多精力追寻其他事情Such as?比如说?Let me guess I've been pardoned.让我猜猜,我被赦免了Really?真要这么做?Father's orders.是父亲的命令Well we mustn't disappoint Father.好吧,可不能让父亲失望Kingslayer!弑君者!I Tommen of the House Baratheon我,拜拉席恩家族的First of my Name托曼一世King of the Andals and the First Men安达尔人和先民的国王and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms暨七大王国的统治者do hereby recuse myself from this trial.于此审判期间,将吾之位置Tywin of the House Lannister Hand of the King交于兰尼斯特家族的泰温,国王之手Protector of the Realm will sit as judge in my stead.全境守护者,由其代行法官职务And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell马泰尔家族的奥柏伦亲王和and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell.提利尔家族的梅斯大人为之辅弼And if found guilty...若罪名成立may the gods punish the accused.愿诸神惩处Tyrion of the House Lannister兰尼斯特家族的提利昂you stand accused by the Queen Regent of regicide.你被摄政太后指控弑君Did you kill King Joffrey?是你杀害了乔佛里国王吗?No.不是Did your wife the Lady Sansa?是你妻子珊莎女士干的吗?Not that I know of.据我所知不是How would you say he died then?那你认为他是怎么死的?Choked on his pigeon pie.他是被鸽子馅饼噎死的So you would blame the bakers?依你之见,莫非是厨师所为?Or the pigeons. Just leave me out of it.要么是他们,要么是鸽子,反正怪不到我头上The crown may call its first witness.传召第一位证人觐见Once we'd got King Joffrey safely away当我们把乔佛里国王从暴民中安全救出时from the mob the Imp rounded on him.小恶魔过来指责他He slapped the king across the face扇了国王一耳光and called him a vicious idiot and a fool.还说他是残暴的蠢蛋It wasn't the first time the Imp threatened Joffrey.这不是小恶魔第一次威胁乔佛里了Right here in this throne room就在这个王座厅he marched up those steps and called our king a halfwit.他走上台阶,称我们的国王是个笨蛋Compared His Grace to the Mad King把陛下与疯王相提并论and suggested he'd meet the same fate.并暗示陛下将会有同样的下场And when I spoke in the king's defense而当我出言维护国王时he threatened to have me killed.他威胁要杀掉我Oh why don't you tell them what Joffrey was doing?哦,那你怎么不说乔佛里都干了什么?Silence. Pointing a loaded crossbow at Sansa Stark安静,他拿一把装填好的十字弓对着珊莎·史塔克while you tore at her clothes and beat her.而你则撕掉她的衣服,还殴打她Silence!安静!You will not speak unless called upon.除非我要求,否则你不得说话You're dismissed Ser Meryn.你可以退下了,马林爵士Basilisk venom蛇蜥毒widow's blood寡妇之血wolfsbane附子草essence of nightshade夜影之水精华sweetsleep甜睡花tears of Lys里斯之泪demon's dance...鬼舞草……blind eye--瞎眼毒——I think you have made your point Grand Maester.大学士,我觉得你已经说明你的重点了You have a lot of poison in your store.你存了很多的毒药Had Prince Oberyn.那是以前,奥柏伦亲王My stores were plundered.我的储藏早已被洗劫一空了By whom?被谁?By the accused Tyrion Lannister被告人,提利昂·兰尼斯特after he had me wrongfully imprisoned.在他以莫须有的罪名将我囚禁之后Grand Maester大学士you examined King Joffrey's corpse.你查验过乔佛里国王的尸体Was it without question poison that killed him?他是被毒杀的,这一点毫无疑问?Without question.毫无疑问This was found on the body of Dontos Hollard这是在国王的弄臣唐托斯·霍拉德the king's fool.的尸体上发现的He was last seen spiriting Sansa Stark人们最后看到他时,他正在怂恿被告人之妻the wife of the accused away from the feast.珊莎·史塔克逃离宴会She wore this necklace而她在婚礼当天the day of the wedding.正是戴着这条项链Residue of a most rare在其中发现了毒药残渣and terrible poison was found inside.一味极其罕见而恐怖的毒药Was this one of the poisons stolen from your store?这味毒药是你被盗的储藏中的吗?It was. The Strangler.是的,叫扼死者A poison few in the Seven Kingdoms possess.这毒药在七大王国非常少见And used to strike down the most noble child它被用来杀死诸神赐给这片土地的the gods ever put on this good earth.最高贵的孩子"I will hurt you for this.“总有一天,A day will come when you think you are safe and happy当你自以为平安快活时and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth喜乐会在嘴里化为灰烬and you will know the debt is paid."到那时候,你会明白债已偿还”Your own brother said this to you?你的亲弟弟这么对你说的?Shortly before the Battle of Blackwater Bay.就在黑水河之战不久前I confronted him about his plans to put Joffrey on the front lines.我因他将乔佛里推上前线的计划与他对峙As it turned out when the attack came后来,当进攻来临时Joff insisted on remaining at the battlements.小乔坚持要留在城墙上He believed his presence would inspire the troops.他坚信他的出现能鼓舞士气Tyrion said提利昂说"And you will know the debt is paid."“你会明白债已偿还”What debt?什么债?I discovered he'd been keeping whores我发现他竟然在首相塔里in the Tower of the Hand.偷偷养了个妓女I asked him to confine his salacious acts而我早要求过他to the brothel where such behavior belongs.此等淫荡恶习不应带出妓院He wasn't pleased.他怀恨在心Thank you Your Grace谢谢你,陛下for the courage of your testimony.谢谢你作证的勇气Do you remember the precise nature of this threat?你还准确的记得威胁的内容?I'm afraid I do my lord.我记得很清楚,大人He said "Perhaps you should speak more softly to me then.他说,“那你更应该对我礼貌一些Monsters are dangerous怪物是很危险的and just now kings are dying like flies."国王和蚊蝇在他眼里都一样”And he said this to you at a meeting of the small council?他是在御前会议上对你这么说的?Yes.是的After we received word of Robb Stark's death.在我们得知罗柏·史塔克的死讯之后He didn't seem gladdened by the news.他似乎对此并不感到高兴Perhaps his marriage to Sansa Stark或许他与珊莎·史塔克的婚姻had made him more sympathetic to the northern cause.使他对北境的事业更加同情You're excused Lord Varys.你可以退下了,瓦里斯大人Father may I ask the witness one question?父亲,我可以问这位证人一个问题吗?One.只有一个You once said你曾说that without me this city would have faced certain defeat.如果没有我,这座城市将必然面临毁灭You said the histories would never mention me你说过,历史永远不会提及我的名字but you would not forget.但你不会忘记我Have you forgotten Lord Varys?你忘了吗,瓦里斯大人?Sadly my lord真是不幸,大人I never forget a thing.我没忘记过任何事情We will adjourn for now.现在休庭Toll the bells in an hour's time.一小时后鸣钟继续Clear the court!退场!You'd condemn your own son to death?你要判自己的儿子死罪吗?I've condemned no one. The trial is not over.我谁也没判,审判还没结束This isn't a trial. It's a farce.这不是什么审判,这是一出闹剧Cersei has manipulated everything and you know it.瑟曦操纵了一切,你知道的I know nothing of the sort.我什么都不知道You've always hated Tyrion. He killed his king.你一直讨厌提利昂,他杀了他的国王As did I.我也一样Do you know the last order the Mad King gave me?你知道疯王最后给我的命令是什么吗?To bring him your head.他要我献上你的脑袋I saved your life so you could murder my brother?我救了你一命是为了让你来谋害我的弟弟吗?It won't be murder. It'll be justice. Justice?那不是谋害,是正义,正义?I'm performing my sworn duty as Hand of the King.我恪守誓言履行御前首相的职责If Tyrion is found guilty he will be punished accordingly.若提利昂被认定有罪,他将受的刑罚将量罪而定He'll be executed. No he'll be punished accordingly.他会被处死,不,他将受应得之刑Once you said family is what lives on.你曾经说过代代延续的是家族All that lives on.只有家族You told me about a dynasty that would last 1000 years.你说你的王朝将存续千年What happens to your dynasty when Tyrion dies?如果提利昂死了你的王朝要怎么办?I'm a Kingsguard我是御林铁卫forbidden by oath to carry on the family line.誓言让我无法延续家族血脉I'm well aware of your oath.我很了解你的誓言What happens to your name?那你的姓氏怎么传承?Who carries the lion banner into future battles?谁将带着狮子的旗帜来加入以后的战斗?Your nephews?你的外甥们?Lancel Lannister?蓝塞尔·兰尼斯特?Others whose names I don't even remember?还是那些我连名字都记不住的亲戚?What happens to my dynasty可如果我饶过了杀害我孙子的凶手if I spare the life of my grandson's killer?我的王朝又将如何呢?It survives through me.它将由我来延续I'll leave the Kingsguard.我会解除御林铁卫的职务I'll take my place as your son and heir我会做回你的儿子和继承人if you let Tyrion live.只要你让提利昂活着Done.成交When the testimony's concluded and a guilty verdict rendered当证人发言完毕,法官们作出有罪判决后Tyrion will be given the chance to speak.提利昂将获准发言He'll plead for mercy. I'll allow him to join the Night's Watch.他要乞求开恩,而我会允许他加入守夜人In three days' time he'll depart for Castle Black三天之内,他将被押往黑城堡and live out his days at the Wall.并在长城度过余生You'll remove your white cloak immediately.而你要立刻脱下白袍You will leave King's Landing动身离开君临to assume your rightful place at Casterly Rock.前往凯岩城坐上属于你的位置You will marry a suitable woman你要娶一位门当户对的姑娘and father children named Lannister.生下兰尼斯特的孩子And you'll never turn your back on your family again.并永远不再置你的家族于不顾You have my word.一言为定And you have mine.一言为定Not going well is it?不怎么顺利,对吧?You're going to be found guilty. Oh you think so?你会被判有罪,噢,你也这么认为?When you are you need to enter a formal plea for mercy当你被判罪的时候,你要好好求饶一番and ask to be sent to the Wall.恳求被发往长城Father's agreed to it.父亲会同意的He'll spare your life and allow you to join the Night's Watch.他会饶过你的性命,允许你加入守夜人Ned Stark was promised the same thing奈德·史塔克之前也这样被允诺过and we both know how that turned out.你我都知道他的下场Father is not Joffrey. He'll keep his word.父亲不是乔佛里,他会信守诺言的How do you know?你怎么知道?Do you trust me?你信不信我?Keep your mouth shut. No more outbursts.把嘴闭上,别再口不择言This will all be over soon.这一切很快就会结束The crown may call its next witness.王座将召见下一位证人State your name.报上名字Shae.雪伊Do you swear by all the gods你是否以诸神之名that your testimony will be true and honest?起誓所作证言真实而诚实?I swear it.我发誓Do you know this man?你认识这个人吗?Yes. Tyrion Lannister.认识,提利昂·兰尼斯特How do you know him?你怎么认识他的?I was handmaiden to his wife Lady Sansa.我是她夫人珊莎小姐的侍女This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey.这个人被控谋杀乔佛里国王What do you know of this?对此你是否知情?I know that he's guilty.据我所知他有罪He and Sansa planned it together.他与珊莎一起密谋Silence!安静!Continue.接着说She wanted revenge for her father她想为父亲报仇her mother her brother.为她母亲,她哥哥报仇She blamed their deaths on the king.她将他们的死归咎于国王Tyrion was happy to help.提利昂很高兴能帮她He hated Joffrey. He hated the queen.他恨乔佛里,他恨王后He hated you my lord.他也恨您,大人He stole poison from the Grand Maester's chamber他从大学士的房间里偷了毒药to put in Joffrey's wine.放进乔佛里的酒里How could you possibly know all this?你怎么可能知道这些?Why would he reveal such plans to his wife's maid?他怎么会把自己的计划向他老婆的侍女和盘托出?I wasn't just her maid.我不仅仅是她的侍女I was his whore.我还是他的妓女I beg your pardon?请再说一遍You said you were his...你说你是他的……His whore.他的妓女How did you come to be in his service?你怎么跟他勾搭上的?He stole me.他把我从别人身边抢走I was with another man我当时和另一个男人在一起a knight in your lordship's army.那人是大人您的军队里的一位骑士But when Tyrion arrived at the camp但提利昂到营地以后he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent.派了名杀手到我们的帐篷里去He broke the knight's arm and brought me to Lord Tyrion.他打断了那位骑士的胳膊,把我带到提利昂大人那里去了"You belong to me now" he said.“现在你是我的了”他这么说"I want you to fuck me like it's my last night in this world."“我要你拿出世界末日的劲头来跟我做爱”Silence. Silence!安静,安静!And did you?那你有没有呢?Did I what?我有没有什么?Fuck him like it was his last night in this world.拿出世界末日的劲头来跟他做爱I did everything he wanted.他要的我都照办了Whatever he told me to do to him.无论他要我对他做什么Whatever he felt like doing to me.不管他想对我做什么I kissed him where he wanted.他要我亲哪里我就亲哪里I licked him where he wanted.他要我舔哪里我就舔哪里I let him put himself where he wanted.他要干哪里我就让他干哪里I was his property.我是他的奴隶I would wait in his chambers for hours我曾在他房间里一等就是好几个小时so he could use me when he was bored.只为他无聊的时候能享用我He ordered me to call him "my lion" so I did.他要我叫他“我的雄狮”我照办了I took his face in my hands and said我用手捧起他的脸,说道"I am yours and you are mine."“我是你的,你是我的”Shae.雪伊Please don't.求你,别再说了I am a whore.我是个妓女Remember?记得吗?That was before he married Sansa.那是他跟珊莎成婚之前的事了After that all he wanted was her.在那之后,他只想要她But she wouldn't let him into her bed.但她不肯让他上床So he promised to kill King Joffrey for her.于是他允诺要为她杀了乔佛里Father.父亲I wish to confess.我认罪I wish... to confess.我……认罪You wish to confess?你要认罪?I saved you.我拯救过你们所有人I saved this city我拯救过这座城市and all your worthless lives.和你们无聊的生命I should have let Stannis kill you all.我该让史坦尼斯把你们全杀了Tyrion.提利昂Do you wish to confess?你要认罪吗?Yes Father.是的,父亲I'm guilty.我认罪Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?认罪,那不正是你想听到的吗?You admit you poisoned the king?你承认自己毒害国王?No of that I'm innocent.不,关于乔佛里的死我是清白的I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime.我犯的是更为可怕的罪I am guilty of being a dwarf.我的罪是生为侏儒You are not on trial for being a dwarf.这不是一场对侏儒的审判Oh yes I am.噢,当然是了I've been on trial for that my entire life.我的人生就是一场对侏儒的审判Have you nothing to say in your defense?你没有为自己辩护的吗?Nothing but this--除此之外没有别的--I did not do it.我没干过I did not kill Joffrey我没杀乔佛里but I wish that I had.但现在希望是自己干的Watching your vicious bastard die看着你那恶毒的小杂种死去gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores.比一千个躺好的妓女都更让我开心I wish I was the monster you think I am.我希望自己真的是你们想象中的怪物I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you.我希望自己备下足够的毒药来对付你们所有人I would gladly give my life我会非常开心地看着你们所有人把它咽下去to watch you all swallow it.哪怕赔上自己的性命Ser Meryn. Ser Meryn.马林爵士,马林爵士Escort the prisoner back to his cell.把犯人押回牢房I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder.我不会因乔佛里的死而送掉自己的性命And I know I'll get no justice here.而在这里却得不到正义So I will let the gods decide my fate.所以我要让上天诸神裁决我的命运I demand a trial by combat.我要求比武审判

我要回帖

更多关于 begoingto的动画 的文章

随机推荐