一首英文女歌手经典歌曲的英文歌?

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Should college students skip classes? Our schoolregulation primer says not. However,Chanel Handbags, in my attitude,college students should have the right to do so.It is necessary here to state the purpose ofstudents’ heeding classes. They do this to gainmore knowledge and skills.In maximum cases, going to classes is a quite good andirreplaceable path for students to win knowledge. Insome cases, although, students tin behalf more whether theyskip certain classes.Some do so because they are not in the mood forclasses by namely special moment; some do so becausethey have a needed sleep that provides them withneedful stamina for extra momentous things later inthe day; some do so because they do something elsethat they can only do at that particular time. Ofcourse, if they are not very familiar with the contentof the missed class,chanel handbags sale, they should make up for it.There is another case,gucci handbags on sale, although not very common, thatthe whole way or chapter of it is unfit or fair toosimple fall butme students or many. Then they should becompetent to skip some classes.Another important cause why seminary students canskip classes is that they are adult. Almost all ofthem are more than 18 annuals age. They have formed thesense of judgement and know what namely agreeable or bad forthemselves. They know for what and for whom they arelearning,gucci women handbags, and they can magistrate reasonably if theyshould skip or not skip a particular class underparticular circumstances.The globe today has come to era of “knowledgeexplosion”. Mountains of useful perception andinformation are waiting for juvenile students to know ormain. They cannot furnish looking their hours flowingaway with nothing accomplished. If they feel it awaste of period going to definite classes,chanel handbags outlet, why must theyattend them?Learning useful asset and act asset that canbenefit them most should be the guide-line instudents’ studies.All in all college students should have the right toskip classes.
Related themes article:firefly 4 5cold isolation among modern people 4 5connection
5feather in the wind
father’s day
展开全部
It is reported namely in FuDan University most of students who live in newly built student dormitories alternatively off-campus housing hire clearness from housekeeping services. This movement has occasioned one intense argue between these students and administers of the campus. Students meditation that hiring cleaners is a current form of efficiency. But the administers calculate that it’s an pardon for dodging duty. In fact,Louis Vuitton Women, these students’ action has nought to be informed. Their action indicates that immediately student are agreeable agreeable with society.
Making full use of the society service has convert quite popular in college students. Because using services method give up unnecessary burdens. When students enter University they have to deal with a lot of things besides learn. The events of everyday life occupy a massive portion of their stamina. They feel impressed for they can’t ascertain ample period to study, principally for those who arrange for their exam. While, with the evolution of modern society, scale up services are provided, human can chose another services to assist them have an ease life. At the same time, the service industry can invest job chance to some human,cheap hermes handbags, accordingly decrease the impression of society. So the development of service manufacture is the symbol of the development of society. And more and more human accept social service. As a portion of society,Louis vuitton handbags, academy students have the right to use the social service. But numerous people think that using social service is the prerogative of those who have worked. They think that seminary students ought do everything themselves. They should form the accustomed of independent. They think those students who use social service as inactive and bad students. What cause them to think so,women gucci handbags, is their orthodox opinion that college student is a detach team of society.
College student are adults,Louis Vuitton Handbags, they has studied most of the aptitude to have a nice life. So they have the right to obtain the social services, they shouldn’t be separated.
Related themes article:college students should be allowed to skip classes 4
firefly 4 5cold isolation among modern people 4 5connection
5feather in the wind
收起
更多回答(1)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部= = 、老兄,好听的英文而且是女生唱的很多很多好不、、要不你给个提示吧?那我推荐几首我个人比较喜欢的吧:Sarah Connor《Just one last dance》《Living to love you》《Love is color blind》。。。Sarah的歌都很好听的你可以听听看,还有Maria Arredondo 的歌也很不错的,尤其是《Burning》和《Cross every river》
另外。。《the loneliness动听女声版》 tonya mitchell《stay》 Jane birkin《yesterday yes a day》 《yesterday once more》这些都是复古忧伤的。你如果想听一些比较high的动感的歌可以选择avril lavigne的、Gwen Stefani的。。等等。
本回答被网友采纳展开全部Skater Boy
展开全部Innocence展开全部冯曦妤 《Proud Of You》Lenka 《Like A Song》Sarah brightman 《Scarborough Fair》展开全部someone like you ,是吗?
收起
2条折叠回答
收起
更多回答(3)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
歌名:Stronger(冰河时代) 歌手:Inez 歌词: Once Again I’m longing, for your hungry touch Picture when you on me, I’m missing you so much You turn on light imagination, goal your follow way And in my fantasy you came my body; I need you back to stay I get my Inside out, and my headache won’t stop I fail to not look back, as I’m bouncing down the wrong track Half way up your smile going down, but I’m getting stronger and stronger. Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Midnight turns to morning, I don’t get lot sleep I know that you are out there somewhere, being someone else’s treat Have think us knows just how to please me Chance run down my spying And when you wake up spill your kisses, I am shivering inside it I get my Inside out, and my headache won’t stop I fail to not look back, as I’m bouncing down the wrong track Half way up your smile going down, but I’m getting stronger and stronger. Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger歌名就叫sexy body 克罗地亚乐团cononia的歌,原版没听过,改过的听起来不由自主的就摇起来了

我要回帖

更多关于 英文女歌手经典歌曲 的文章