谁能告诉我一首前奏跟开头是yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah的歌很像的英文歌名?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
是来自辣妹组合的 Viva forever

I'll Be There -- Sweetbox 试听:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_oSwFRD54[Rap Man- Intro]Yeah, We all know how it isSometimes you need a shoulder to lean onAnd when that time comes you know I'm thereCome on[Chorus] Doesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the timeDoesn't matter when the tears hurt your eyesI'll be there I'll be there it's alrightI will care, I will share, I will take you out of the darkDoesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the time[Rap Man-Verse 1]Would you be down if I lost my jobAnd I'm feelin' depressedWould you help me relieve the stressSo if I'm sick and I need to restWould yout uck me in -feed me soup- and rub my chestAnd then the times when I just needSomebody to talk toAre you the right one I could walk toWhen I'm down and tears are pourin'It's three in the morning would you pick upThe phone when I'm callin' Tell me girl[Chorus]Doesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the timeDoesn't matter when the tears hurt your eyesI'll be there I'll be there it's alrightI will care, I will share, I will take you out of the darkDoesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the time[Rap Man-Verse 2]We all go through our ups and downsAt times I wanna cuss and frownWhen bad luck sucks you downI need someone to cheer me up, Make me laughSplash away the grief when we take a bathAnd in my time of needShe'll be there for me alwaysAnd we can chill and relax on our off daysIt's only right to give her all praiseCause when the times get toughShe'll be killing me softly when she says[Churus]Doesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the timeDoesn't matter when the tears hurt your eyesI'll be there I'll be there it's alrightI will care, I will share, I will take you out of the darkDoesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the time[Jade]I know it isn't easy, I know it isn't fairI know that life is heavy when no one caresCause we all need a shelter, We all need a homeSo come with me cause I will never let you cry alone[Chorus x 2]Doesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the timeDoesn't matter when the tears hurt your eyesI'll be there I'll be there it's alrightI will care, I will share, I will take you out of the darkDoesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the timeDoesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the timeDoesn't matter when the tears hurt your eyesI'll be there I'll be there it's alrightI will care, I will share, I will take you out of the darkDoesn't matter when you call me at nightI'll be there I'll be there all the time

歌词有一段是:Youbiudyousohigh,nobodycanclimbit.butiwannatry……...
歌词有一段是:You biud you so high,nobody can climb it.but i wanna try……
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 开头是yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah的歌 的文章