一个有首英文歌叫什么ocean讲的是一起泳池沙人案,有一句歌词全是报警号码,歌手是男的叫A什么的?

歌名 bye bye http://www.tlhacker.cn/a/preview.mp3歌词 This is for my peoples who just lost somebody 这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人 Ya best friend ya baby 你最好的朋友、你的宝贝 Ya man or ya lady 你的男人或者你的女人 Put ya hand way up high 高高举起你的双手 We will never say bye 我们永远不会说再见 Mamas daddys sisters brothers 妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹 Friends and cousins 朋友和堂(表)兄弟姐妹 This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers 这首歌献给那些失去祖母的人 Lift ya head to the sky 抬起头仰望天空 Cause we will never say bye 因为我们永远不会说再见 As a child there were them times 孩提时,有他们相伴的时光 I didn't get it but you kept me in line 我还不懂事,但你将我紧紧记在脑海里 I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes 我不知道为什么有些时候你不在 On Sunday mornings and I missed you 星期日的早上我十分想念你 But I'm glad we talked through 但我很开心我们谈了许多 All them grown folk things 他们都长成了普通人 Separation brings 带来了分离 You never let me know it 你从不让我知道这些 You never let it show because 你从不让他在我眼前出现 You loved me and obviously 因为你很爱我 There's so much more left to say 还有好多话想说 If you were with me today 你今天仍和我同在 Face to face 面对面的 Never knew I could hurt like this 从没想过我会如此痛苦 And everyday life goes on I 每天生活都继续着 Wish I could talk to you for a while 我希望我能和你聊一会儿 Miss you but I try not to cry 我好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣 As time goes by 时间流逝 And it's true that you've Reached a better place 事实上,你已经到了一个更加美好的地方 Still I'd give the world 然而我来到这个世界上 To see your face (bye) 看见你的脸庞 And be right here next to you (bye) 就在你的身边 But it's like you're gone too soon (bye) 但似乎你离开的太快了 Now the hardest thing to do 现在最难受的事情 Is say bye bye 是和你说再见 Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye And you never got a chance 你没有机会 To see how good I done 来看我做的有多么棒 And you never got to see me 你从没有看到我 Back at number one 重新成为第一 I wish that you were here 我希望你能在这儿 To celebrate together 和我一起庆祝 I wish that we could spend 我希望我们能一起度过 The holidays together 整个假期 I remember when you used to 我记得你曾经 Tuck me in at night 在夜晚给我塞好被子 With the teddy bear you gave me 你给我的小熊 That I held so tight 我紧紧抱在怀里 I thought you were so strong 我曾以为你很强大 You'd make it through whatever 你克服了很多困难 It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever 很难接受你永远离开的现实 Never knew I could hurt like this 从没想过我会如此痛苦 And everyday life goes on I 每天生活都继续着 Wish I could talk to you for a while 我希望我能和你聊一会儿 Miss you but I try not to cry 我好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣 As time goes by 时间流逝 And it's true that you've Reached a better place 事实上,你已经到了一个更加美好的地方 Still I'd give the world 然而我来到这个世界上 To see your face (bye) 看见你的脸庞 And be right here next to you (bye) 就在你的身边 But it's like you're gone too soon (bye) 但似乎你离开的太快了 Now the hardest thing to do 现在最难受的事情 Is say bye bye 是和你说再见 Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye This is for my peoples who just lost somebody 这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人 Ya best friend ya baby 你最好的朋友、你的宝贝 Ya man or ya lady 你的男人或者你的女人 Put ya hand way up high 高高举起你的双手 We will never say bye 我们永远不会说再见 Mamas daddys sisters brothers 妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹 Friends and cousins 朋友和堂(表)兄弟姐妹 This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers 这首歌献给那些失去祖母的人 Lift ya head to the sky 抬起头仰望天空 Cause we will never say bye 因为我们永远不会说再见 Never knew I could hurt like this 从没想过我会如此痛苦 And everyday life goes on I 每天生活都继续着 Wish I could talk to you for a while 我希望我能和你聊一会儿 Miss you but I try not to cry 我好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣 As time goes by 时间流逝 And it's true that you've Reached a better place 事实上,你已经到了一个更加美好的地方 Still I'd give the world 然而我来到这个世界上 To see your face (bye) 看见你的脸庞 And be right here next to you (bye) 就在你的身边 But it's like you're gone too soon (bye) 但似乎你离开的太快了 Now the hardest thing to do 现在最难受的事情 Is say bye bye 是和你说再见
本回答被网友采纳MC byebye 还有remix版本的phil vassar byebyemya byebyebay city rollers byebye

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
Marry The Night - Lady GaGaI’m gonna Marry the NightI won’t give up on my lifeI’m a warrior queenLive passionately Tonight.I'm gonna Marry the DarkGonna make love to the starsI'm a soldier to my own emptinessI'm a winnerGonna Marry the NightGonna Marry the NightGonna Marry the NightI'm gonna Marry The NightI'm not gonna cry anymoreI'm gonna Marry the NightLeave nothing on the street to exploreM-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the NightM-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the NightI'm gonna lace up my bootsThrow on some leather and cruiseDown the streets that I loveAnd my fishnet gloves I'm a sinnerWe're gonna go down to the barWhere I won't cry anymoreI'll hold my whiskey up highKiss the bartender twice
I'm a loserI'm gonna Marry The NightI'm gonna Marry The NightI'm gonna Marry The NightI'm not gonna cry anymoreI'm gonna Marry The NightLeave nothing on the street to exploreM-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the NightM-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the NightNothing's to coolTo take me from youNew York is not just a town that you never knewLove is the new denim or blackSkeleton guns or wedding bells in the atticGet your engine ready cause I'm coming out frontWont poke holes in the seat with my healsThats where we make loveCome on and runCome on and runI'm gonna marry the nightI'm gonna burn a hole in the roadI'm gonna marry the nightLeave nothing on these streets to exploreM-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the nightOh m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the nightOh m-m-m-marry m-m-m-marryM-m-m-marry the nightI'm gonna marry marryI'm gonna marry marry come on come on'The night the night the nightThe night the night the night the nightThe night the night the nightThe night the night the nightThe night the night
本回答被网友采纳

It's amazingI'm the reasonEverybody fired up this eveningI'm exhaustedBarely breathingHolding on to what I believe inNo matter whatYou'll never take that from meMy reign is as far as your eyes can seeIt's amazing, so amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazingso amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazing (Let's go)I'm a monsterI'm a killerI know I'm wrong, yeahI'm a problemThat I neverEver resolvedAnd no matter whatYou'll never take that from meMy reign is as far as your eyes can seeIt's amazing, so amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazingso amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazing (Let's go)I'm a monsterI'm a mavenI know this world is changingNever gave inNever gave upI'm the only thing I'm afraid ofNo matter whatYou'll never take that from meMy reign is as far as your eyes can seeIt's amazing, so amazing, so amazing, so amazing,It's amazing so amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazing.so amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazingso amazing, so amazing, so amazing, it's amazingI'm amazingYeah I'm all thatIf i ain't on my grindThen what you call that
本回答被网友采纳如歌品牌创立于2003年,自创建以来,如歌坚持科技创新和工艺创新,产品设计新颖独特,深受广大消费者欢迎。如歌名字寓意组织能力强、利他主义、细心,也寓意为人才思敏捷,创意无限,事业蒸蒸日上,名利双收,富贵荣华。在选购产品时,需要根据自身需要和...
点击进入详情页本回答由如歌提供Goodbye-who is fancy.希望能帮到你

我要回帖

更多关于 有首英文歌叫什么ocean 的文章

随机推荐