求助,找一首有一个小男孩唱的英文歌,特别好听,Blue eyes little child.

英文歌mv是一个白色头发女孩做出木偶的动作在外面跳舞 Drive (for Daddy Gene) - Alan JacksonIt was painted red the stripe was white被漆成红色的了,条纹是白色的It was eighteen feet from the bow to the stern light从这到船尾灯只有十八英尺Secondhand from a dealer in AtlantaAtlanta的二手经销商I rode up with daddy when he went there to get her我和爸爸一起去那找她We put on a shine; put on a motor我们给摩托车穿上闪亮的装备Built out of love, made for the water建立爱情Ran her for years, 'til the transom got rotten追逐她多年了,直到海枯石烂A piece of my childhood that will never be fotten我从未忘记过我的童年It was just on old plywood boat只是一个旧的胶合板船With a '75 Johnson with electric choke七十五岁的Johnson带着电子呼吸器A young boy o hands on the wheel年轻的男孩两手放在方向盘上I can't replace the way it made me feel我不能替代它给我的感觉And I would turn her sharp我会让她变得刻薄you can't beat the way an old wood boat rides他会说,你不能阻挡它Just a little lake across the Alabama line穿过Alabama海线有个小湖泊But I was king of the ocean但是我是海洋之王When daddy let me drive当爸爸让我开的时候Just an old half ton shortbed ford一个装着半吨东西的福特车My uncle bought new in '64我叔叔买了辆新的Daddy got it right 'cause the engine was *** oking爸爸是对的,因为车的引擎在冒烟A couple of burnt valves and he had it going一些烧焦的阀门还在He let me drive her when we'd haul off a load他让我带她,当我们能解除安装一些货物的时候Down a dirt strip where we'd dump trash off of Thigpen Road在Thigpen路上在肮脏的条带那里把垃圾倒掉I'd sit up in the seat and stretch my feet out to the pedals我会坐在座位上把我的脚放在脚踏上Smiling like a hero that just received his medal像个刚获得勋章的英雄一样微笑It was just an old hand-me-down Ford只是一辆旧福特With a three-speed on the column and a dent in the door只有三个档,门上还凹陷著A young boy o honds on the wheel年轻的男孩两手放在方向盘上I can't replace the way it mode me feel我不能替代它给我的感觉And I would press that clutch如果我能踩离合keep it right"he'd say,a little slower son you're doing just fine就会很好 他说,慢点我的小儿子,你很不错Just a dirt rood with trash on each side只是两边有点垃圾而已But I was Mario Andretti但是我是Mario AndrettiWhen daddy let me drive当爸爸让我开车的时候I'm grown up now three daughters of my own我已经长大了,也有三个女儿了I let them drive my old Jeep across the pasture at our home我让她们在我们家开着吉普车穿过草原Maybe one day they'll reach back in their file也许有一天她们不会懂And pull out that old memory当回忆起来时And think of me and *** ile and say她们就会想到我,微笑着说It was just an old worn out Jeep那只是一辆破旧的吉普Rusty old floorboard, hot on my feet地板都生锈了A young girl o hands on the wheel一个小女孩双手握著方向盘I can't replace the way it made me feel我不能替代它给我的感觉And he'd say, "turn it left and steer it right,他说,向左转 那是对的Straighten up girl, you're doing just fine加油女孩,你很不错Just a little valley by the river where we'd ride我们开的那个地方有个小峡谷But I was high on a mountain但是我在山上When daddy let me drive当爸爸让我开车Daddy let me drive爸爸让我开车Oh he let me drive哦 他让我开车It's just an old plywood boat只是一个旧船With a '75 Johnson with electric choke七十五岁的Johnson带着电子呼吸器 一首英文歌的mv是一个白发女孩一直弹电子琴 应该是little boots 的remedy 求找一首英文歌,MV是一个白头发(像假发)的小男孩(说不定是女孩… Sia - Chandelier 一首英文歌一个白色头发女的唱的.the sky哎~哎~呀 Moonlight Shadow播放歌手:Groove Coverage语言:英语所属专辑:21st Century Digital Girl发行时间:2006-07-07 找一首歌,MV是一个圆形兽笼,一个男的在里面求救,一个女孩在笼子在外面跳舞 出自Sia的《Elastic Heart》的MV满意请采纳qwq 有一个英文歌 MV是一个小女孩在森林里 黑白色的 Can't S Won't S - UsherI Can't S Won't SUsher readyYeah will you do it againCan't S Won't SHey what's up this is a jamTurn it up play it loud in the There's this fire you're burning upOh girl yeah girl ive been looking around the worldAnd right when I saw you I fell in loveAnd I want you forever and ever and everI Can't can't S it I Can't can't S itI Can't can't S it I Can't S Won't SI Can't can't S it I Can't can't S itI Can't can't S it I Can't S Won't SCan't S Won't Sgirl you are my sugar shotLove you like a lollipop from the bottom to the Imm get you wet raincoat let me be your body sopaUp and down rollercoaster we can love foreverYou can call me papa you my freaky mamaMami be my data work on my body girlOh yeah right now I pour it on me whenever you mySexy apparateaYou can't s now you can't s now you can't s nowDon't s now don't s now keep it going nowDrop it ooh nowHey what's up this is a jamTurn it up play it loud in the There's this fire you're burning upOh girl yeah girl ive been looking around the worldAnd right when I saw you I fell in loveAnd I want you forever and ever and everI Can't can't S it I Can't can't S itI Can't can't S it I Can't S Won't SI Can't can't S it I Can't can't S itI Can't can't S it I Can't S Won't SYou came here wont quitGirl you are i know that you freaky girlI keep your secret them other ladies don't mean nothingYou're my favorite chick I don't like them groupie hoesBaby you're my dearYou can call me big daddy let me call you all the timeLet me make you laugh take them problems off your mindCause I don't wanna do all the normal things that all these other normal dudes doYou can't s now you can't s now you can't s nowDon't s now don't s now keep it going nowDrop it ooh nowTurn it up oh this is on fireBurn it upIve been looking around the worldRight when I saw your face girlI can't s it nowI Can't S Won't S 英文歌mv是雪地一个白衣女孩在唱 A girl set out from the coast in a *** all boat and was caught in a storm. 英文歌mv结局是三个男生穿着花西服 一个小孩在车里坐两个在外面跳舞 Close your eyesGive me your hand Darlingdo you feel My heart beatingDo you understandDo you feel the sameam I only dreamingIs this burningAn eternal flameI believe it's meant to be darlingI watch you when you're sleepingYou belong with meDo you feel the sameam I only dreamingOr is this burningAn eternal flameSay my nameSun shines through the rainOf all life so lonelyThen you e and ease the painI don't wanna lose this feelingOhSay my nameSun shines through the rainOf all life so lonelyNow you e and ease the painI don't want to lose this feelingOhClose your eyesGive me your hand darlingDo you feel my heart beatingDo you understandDo you feel the sameam I only dreamingOr is this burningAn eternal flameClose your eyesGive me your hand darlingDo you feel my heart beatingDo you understandDo you feel the sameam I only dreamingOr is this burningAn eternal flameClose your eyesGive me your hand darlingDo you feel my heart beatingDo you understandDo you feel the sameOr am I only dreamingoris this burning 有一首英文歌mv是一个类似裸女的在屋里跳舞 (Do do do do)(Do do do do)(Do do do do)(Do do, do do do do)People say I'm the life of the party'Cause I tell a joke or oAlthough I might be laughin' loud and heartyDeep inside I'm blueSo take a good look at my faceYou'll see my *** ile looks out of placeIf you look closer it's easy to traceThe tracks of my tearsI need you (need you)Need you (need you)Since you left me if you see me with another girlSeemin' like I'm havin' fun 'Although she may be cuteShe's just a substituteBecause you're the permanent oneSo take a good look at my face, uh-huhYou see my *** ile (looks out of place)Yeah, look a little bit closer It's easy to trace, oh the tracks of my tears Oh-ho-ho-ho I need you (need you)Need you (need you) Hey hey -yeah(Outside) i'm masquerading(Inside) all my hope is fading(Im just a clown) ooo-yeah, since you put me down My *** ile is my make-upI wear since my break-up with youBaby, take a good look at my face, uh-huhYou see my *** ile looks (out of place)Yeah, just look closer it's easy (to trace)Oh, the tracks of my tearsBaby, baby, baby, babyTake a good look at (my face)Ooo, yeah you see my *** ile (looks out of place)Look a little bit closer (it's easy to trace)Yeah, the tracks of my tears, oh yeah 一首英文歌四个主场 一个白人男孩一个白人女孩 一个黑人女孩 还有一个亚裔男孩,MV类似跳舞 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle我只是有点不知所措Life is a maze and love is a riddle生活是一个迷宫,爱情是其中的一个谜I don't know where to go我不知道该去哪里Can't do it alone我一个人做不到I've tried but i don't know why我已经试过,我不知道为什么Slow it down make it s慢下来,让它停止Or else my heart is going to pop否则我的心都要跳出来Cause its to much yea its alot原因太多,是的 他有很多的东西To be something I'm not他有很多的东西,我没有I'm a fool out of love我是个恋爱的傻瓜Cause I just can't get enough因为我只是不满足...I'm just a little bit caught in the middle我只是有点不知所措Life is a maze and love is a riddle生活是一个迷宫,爱情就是那么一个谜I don't know where to go我不知道该去哪里Can't do it alone我一个人做不到I've tride but i don't know why我已经试过,我不知道为什么I'm just a little girl lost in the moment我只是一时迷茫的小女孩I'm so scared but i don't show it我心里很害怕但我不会表现出来I can't figure it out我无法弄清楚It's bringing me down它把我给打倒I know I've got to let it go我不得不放手,随它去吧And just enjoy the show还有只是享受表演The sun is hot in the sky艳阳当空Just like a giant spot light就像一个大大的聚光灯The people follow the signs人们跟随这些指引And sicronise in time赶紧保持一致It's just no body knows这有点好笑,没人知道They got a ticket to the show他们已经拿到一张演出的门票I'm just a little bit caught in the middle我只是有点不知所措Life is a maze and love is a riddle生活是一座迷宫,爱情就是那么一个谜I don't know where to go我不知道该去哪里Can't do it alone我一个人做不到I've tried but i don't know why我已经试过,我不知道为什么I'm just a little girl lost in the moment我只是一时迷失的小女孩I'm so scared but i don't show it我很害怕但我不会表现出来I can't figure it out我无法弄清楚It's bringing me down它把我给打倒I know I've got to let it go我不得不放手And just enjoy the show还有只是享受表演Just engoy the show只是享受表演I'm just a little bit caught in the middle我有点左右为难Life is a maze and love is a riddle生活是座迷宫,爱情就是一个谜I don't know where to go我不知道该如何面对Can't do it alone我一个人做不到I've tride but i don't know why我已经试过,我不知道为什么I'm just a little girl lost in the moment我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩I'm so scared but i don't show it我很害怕但我不会表现出来I can't figure it out我无法弄清楚It's bringing me down它把我打到I know I've got to let it go我不得不放手And just enjoy the show只是享受表演Just enjoy the show只是享受表演Just enjoy the show只是享受表演I want my money back我想要回我的钱I want my money back我想要回我的钱I want my money back我想要回我的钱Just enjoy the show只是享受表演I want my money back我想要回我的钱I want my money back我想要回我的钱I want my money back我想要回我的钱Just enjoy the show只是享受表演

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部 有一首英文歌,很好听,但是翻译很黄,忘记是什么了 deep side - booty music 有一首高音英文歌,很好听是什么歌 回到过去 - 周杰伦词:刘耕宏曲:周杰伦编曲:林迈可一盏黄黄旧旧的灯时间在旁闷不吭声寂寞下手毫无分寸不懂得轻重之分沉默支撑跃过陌生静静看着凌晨黄昏你的身影失去平衡慢慢下沉黑暗已在空中盘旋该往哪我看不见也许爱在梦的另一端无法存活在真实的空间想回到过去试着抱你在怀里羞怯的脸带有一点稚气想看你看的世界想在你梦的画面只要靠在一起就能感觉甜蜜想回到过去试着让故事继续至少不再让你离我而去分散时间的注意这次会抱得更紧这样挽留不知还来不来得及想回到过去思绪不断阻挡着回忆播放盲目的追寻仍然空空荡荡灰蒙蒙的夜晚睡意又不知躲到哪去一转身孤单已躺在身旁想回到过去试着抱你在怀里羞怯的脸带有一点稚气想看你看的世界想在你梦的画面只要靠在一起就能感觉甜蜜想回到过去试着让故事继续至少不再让你离我而去分散时间的注意这次会抱得更紧这样挽留不知还来不来得及想回到过去沉默支撑跃过陌生静静看着凌晨黄昏你的身影失去平衡慢慢下沉想回到过去 有一首英文歌叫什么long,很好听。 Long long way to go中文歌词——畅想式You held my hand and then you slipped awayz瞬间感觉不到你手臂的温度(你握着我的手又突然松开)And I may never see your face again也许是必须面对的别离(我可能再也见不到你的脸So tell me how do to fill the emptiness inside请教我如何粉饰单调心(告诉我怎样充实内心的空虚)Without love,what is life?没有爱的抚慰,生命一无所有(没有了爱,生活是什么?)And anyone who knew us both can see每一个了解我们的人都知道We always were the better part of me二种生活会凝华为一段幸福(我们一直都是最合适的I never wanted to be this free我对自由的狂热也无法制止我(我根本不想要这样的自由 )All this pain,does it go away?隐藏着痛苦的迷雾何时散去?(这所有的痛苦,会消失吗?)Then every time I turn around安静的凝视(每当我环顾四周 )And you’re nowhere to be found窥不到轻盈的你(却怎么也找不到你)I know I got a long,long way to go我明白这征程永无止尽(我知道,我还有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to you于感受你的温柔之前(在能够向你告别以前)Oh,I got a long,long way to go噢,还有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew在能向往昔告别以前To you ,to you.....From memory,there is no hiding place翻开尘封的记忆,思维无法伫足(记忆中,我无处可躲)Turn on the tv and I see you there银幕上舞动着你的身影(打开电视也看到你)In every crowd there’s always someone with your face街市中嗅到你的幽香(人群中总有人和你相象)Everywhere,trying not to care忧愁时尝试淡忘(每次都试着不去在意 )Then every time I turn around安静的凝视(每当我环顾四周 )And you’re nowhere to be found窥不到轻盈的你(却怎么也找不到你)I know I got a long,long way to go我明白这征程永无止尽(我知道,我还有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to you于感受你的温柔之前(在能够向你告别以前)Oh,I got a long,long way to go噢,还有很长的路要走Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew在能向往昔告别以前To you,I wish you everythin'虔诚的为你祈祷(对于你,我祝福你的一切)And all the best that life can bring上帝和撒旦都会为你俯首(但愿生活把一切最好的都给你)I only hope you think of me sometimes,oh仅仅乞求在某时你对我的思念(我只是希望你有时会想想我)And even through I feel the pain即使泪水阻隔了视线(尽管现在我感到伤痛)I know that I will love again我也不会放弃对你的深情(但我知道我会重新踏上爱的旅程 )The time will e ,oh,and I'll move on不管这种希望多吗渺茫,我更会拼尽全力(这一刻将来到,而我也将继续前行 ) 有一首英文歌,很好听,但我记不到歌名了 歌名 peerless(B What U Wanna B )歌手 darin zanyar下载:915cq./gequ.mp3歌词doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统,成为一个有梦想的人you can you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为你想成为的人police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员,或者是邮递员why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢?you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,要成为一个梦想家you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都有一样东西that we all share together 我们都拥有的we got that one nice dream 我们都有一个美好的梦想we live for 我们为它生存you never know what life could bring 你永远不会知道生活会带来什么coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么东西能永恒存在just hold on to the team you play for 只要执着于你所效力的事业i know you could reach the 我知道你可以到达顶峰make sure that you won't s 确保你不会停下be the one that you wanna be 成为你想成为的人now sing this with me 现在和我一起唱we may have different ways to think 我们也许有不同的思考方式but it doesn't really matter 但是真的不要紧we all caught up in the steam of this life 我们都赶上了这趟人生之旅focus on every little thing 执着于每一件小事that's what does really matter 那才是问题的所在luxury cars and bling 奢华的车和物质that's not real life 那都不是真正的生活i know you could reach the 我知道你可以到达顶峰make sure that you won't s 确保你不会停下be the one that you wanna be 成为你想成为的人now sing this with me 现在和我一起唱吧doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师,还是歌手?why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?成为一个有梦想的人you can be just the one you wanna be你可以成为你想成为的人police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员,或者是邮递员why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢?you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,你就能成为你想做的人last year i used to dream about this day 去年我常常梦想着这一天now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在我在这里为你歌唱i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you 因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱 生命缘里有一首英文歌很好听,是什么 I Wanna Go - Britney SpearsLately I’ve been stuck imagining最近总在胡思乱想What I wanna do and what I really think白日梦让时间飞快流逝Time to blow out想太多Be a little inappropriate是有这么一点可笑Cause I know that everybody’s thinking it但我知道每个人都一样When the light’s out但当灯光暗去Shame on me我感到羞耻To need release需要释放Uncontrollably控制不住I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight今晚一路上我-我-我想以我怪诞的行为去I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt I got running through my mind我-我-我想要所有的污垢展现在我的脑海里I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight今晚一路上我-我-我想以我怪诞的行为去I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt i got running through my mind我-我-我想要所有的污垢展现在我的脑海里Lately people got me all tied up众所瞩目让我好紧张There's a countdown waiting for me to erupt倒数的压力让我喘不过气Time to blow out时光流逝I’ve been told who I should do it with有人总告诉我晚上别乱跑To keep both my hands above the blanket乖乖呆在家睡觉最可爱When the light’s out但当灯光暗去Shame on me我感到羞耻To need release需要释放Uncontrollably控制不住I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight今晚一路上我-我-我想以我怪诞的行为去I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt I got running through my mind我-我-我想要所有的污垢展现在我的脑海里I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight今晚一路上我-我-我想以我怪诞的行为去I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt i got running through my mind我-我-我想要所有的污垢展现在我的脑海里Shame on me (shame on me)我感到羞耻(我感到羞耻)To need release (to need release)需要释放(需要释放)Uncontrollably (un-control-lably-lably-lably-lably)控制不住(控制-不-住-住-住-住)I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight今晚一路上我-我-我想以我怪诞的行为去I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt I got running through my mind我-我-我想要所有的污垢展现在我的脑海里I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight今晚一路上我-我-我想以我怪诞的行为去I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt i got running through my mind我-我-我想要所有的污垢展现在我的脑海里 有一首歌叫World什么。很好听英文歌, This Love (Will Be Your Dow...播放歌手:Ellie Goulding语言:英语所属专辑:Run Into the Light发行时间:2010-08-24 有一首英文歌很经典很好听,中文翻译有个心字 take me to your heart(心) 有一首好像是以W开头的英文歌 很好听的 但是我忘记是哪一首了 why would i ever-sam watters是不是这个啊?我觉得这个好听了不行、、 Twins有一首英文歌,是中文翻唱的,很好听 双失情人节? 有一首英文歌 前奏很好听 求歌名! m2m →【pretty boy】声音听着特舒服(女,组合两人)●嗓音特甜m2m →【why】声音好有感觉的~(女,组合两人)m2m →【our song】听了后有可能会哭[我就哭了](女,组合两人)m2m →【give a little love】听了有点想哭(女,组合两人)●嗓音特甜avril lavigne →【innocence】好无助的感觉(女,个人,加拿大)●重点推荐avril lavigne的歌,特有个性~~avril lavigne →【don't tell me】酷!(女,个人,加拿大)●重点推荐avril lavigne的歌,特有个性~~tamas well →【Valder Fields】特舒服的的男声轻音乐(男,组合四人,澳大利亚)●嗓音特舒服tatu→【30 minutes】有一点点诡异的感觉,不过特好听~(女,组合两人)darin zanyar →【Be What you Wanna be】有同声伴唱(男,个人)●瑞典2004的超男,人特帅,歌只有这一首出名.sweet-box →【cinderella】非常好听(女,个人)●声音很轻,很甜sweet-box →【life is cool】很随意的感觉(女,个人)●声音很有磁性aviation→ 【you were my everything】以前不喜欢说唱,但这首歌彻底改变了我对说唱的看法,(男,个人)●特别的伤感、一定要试试哦~Black Box Recorder →【the new diana】感觉特别好Black Box Recorder的声音很软,尾音收的特别好,(女,个人)westlife→【soledad】westlife的又一力作,中间夹杂着少许的美声唱法,很伤感的歌,SHE的紫藤萝根据其而改变(男,组合,5人,爱尔兰)很有真情~~Gareth Gates →【Any One of Us】一个有语言障碍的男孩 ,在成长过程中充满了挫折 ,但是当他全心唱歌时 ,却释放出纯净清亮、充满情感 ,且足以让人感动落泪的歌声 。(男,个人,英国)是我自己总结的,试试吧~~谢谢~
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明