有一首歌女声吟唱没有歌词女生唱的歌识别不出,求大神

一首外国女歌手唱的英文歌,高潮部分是:seisei又陪魔儿。。。后面的记不太清了,求大神解答!...
一首外国女歌手唱的英文歌,高潮部分是:sei sei 又陪魔儿 。。。后面的记不太清了,求大神解答!
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
好像是Geronimowonderful u作者aga,拿去,不谢。

有一首歌歌词是什么什么似水流一个女歌手唱的挺深情的有点中国风不是似水年华求问大神是什么歌...
有一首歌 歌词是 什么什么似水流
一个女歌手唱的挺深情的 有点中国风
不是似水年华
求问大神是什么歌
展开
选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
空山新雨后山风轻摆尾卷下落花随流水空山新雨后一定是齐豫的《船歌》,我也是刚刚找来着
Vanilla Ninja的《Silence》 in this room of silencei'm hanging on a stringleave the past behind mei can fly with broken wingsmy heart is sufferingcan't wait for my rescuei know that someone out thereis lonely, too ?i don't wanna be all alonefor love I'll always fighti don't want to be left alonei will find the shore,the place,the timeall alonehelp me find a wayi don't want to be left alone anymoreis there no one listening?can no one hear my plea?sew a dress of memoriesis there no one meant for me?through the deepest oceanslet us find a coast to seekI know that someone out thereis searching like mei don't want be all alonefor love I'll always fighti don't want to be left alonei will find the shore,the place,the timeall alonehelp me find a wayi don't want to be left alone anymorelet the wind guide usuntil we find tranquillitywhy don't you find me?please come and find mei don't want be all alonefor love I'll always fighti don't want to be left alonei will find the shore,the place,the timeall alonehelp me find a wayi don't want to be left alone anymore望采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 测自己声音适合唱什么歌的软件 的文章

随机推荐