你有汉城列车的下载地址吗~能否发给我~很遗憾我没有远方...

请问你能把.NET Framework v4.0下载地址发给我吗? .我win7,32位的。看到你解决过。谢谢!我没有积分,以后有了给行吗
本回答由提问者推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译很高兴能够收到你的来信,很抱歉我给你寄了那么多信,打搅你了.你已经回到了美国,在中国好玩么?我想知道你是在中国还是在美国度过的圣诞节,很遗憾,由于时间仓促,我没有给你寄圣诞贺卡.(其实我想寄给你圣诞礼物的,但现在你在美国,我的英文不够好,所以不能填写详细的地址,不过如果寒假里有时间,我回尝试的)如果你可以在中国过年的话,那你一定可以体会到中国真正的风土人情的.既然现在你在美国,但你同样可以体会到的,因为你有我,一个中国的朋友,我会在寒假的时候向你介绍中国的春节的,相信你一定会非常感兴趣的.在中国祝你新年快乐,在美国祝你圣诞快乐!对了你那你个拼音拼得真棒!
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Very pleased to receive your letter,I am sorry that I have so many letters sent to you,disturb you.You have returned to the United States,China fun?I would like to know you are in China or in the United States spent Christmas,I am sorry,because time is so short,I did not give you send Christmas Greeting Card.(Actually,I would like to send your Christmas gifts,but now you have in the United States,my English is not good enough.why not fill in a detailed address,but if there is time for the winter holiday.I came back to try) in the New Year if you can,then you can truly appreciate the traditions of the Chinese.Now that you have in the United States,but you can understand that,because you have me,a Chinese friend,I will tell you when the winter vacation of the Spring Festival in China,I think you will be very interesting.I wish you a happy New Year in China,the United States wish you a Merry Christmas!You have to do is pick up your spelling of a terrific!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm glad toand I'm very sorry and interrupted you for sending many letters
to you.You have come back to America,did you enjoy in china?I want to know where did you spend the Chri...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我没有远方 的文章

随机推荐