下面的句子如何译: do you have for mea date for the party y...

学年人教版八年级上UNIT10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 单元测试及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
学年人教版八年级上UNIT10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 单元测试及答案
||文档简介
总评分4.3|
浏览量407614
&&21-05​学​年​人​教​版​八​年​级​上​U​N​I​T0​ ​I​f​ ​y​o​u​ ​g​o​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​a​r​t​y​,​ ​y​o​u​’​l​l​ ​h​a​v​e​ ​a​ ​g​r​e​a​t​ ​t​i​m​e​!​ ​单​元​测​试​及​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请找出下列短文中的定语从句,并指明先行词和关系词.Chris:Do you have a da请找出下列短文中的定语从句,并指明先行词和关系词.Chris:Do you have a date for the party yet?Kim:Actually,Idon’t .Do you think you could help me fine one.Chris:Hmm.What kind of guys do you like?Kim:Oh,I like guys who aren’t too serious and who have a good sense of humor.You Know,…like you.Chris:OK.What else?Kim:Well,I’d prefer someone who I have something in common with--------who I can talk easily.Chris:I think I know just the guy for you,Bob Branson.Do you know him?Kim:No,I don’t think so.Chris:Let me arrange for you to meet him,and you can tell me what you think.请将下列每一组中的两个简单句合并为一个定语从句,用第二个句子做定语.1 The girl is happy.She won the race.2 The student is from America.He sits next to me.3 The boy was not badly hurt.The boy fell from a tree.4 The man called the police,His car was stolen.5 She told me her address .I wrote it down on a piece of paper.6 Moday is the day.We will come on the day.7 That is the restaurant.I will meet you there.8 The town is small.I grew up there.
I like guys who aren’t too serious and who have a good sense of humor.这句先行词是guys,关系代词who.I’d prefer someone who I have something in common with.先行词someone,关系代词who.who I can talk easily.这也是前面i'd prefer someone主句的定语从句,先行词someone,关系代词who.第二题& & 1.The girl who/that won the race is happy.& & 2.The student who/that sits next to me is from America.& & 3.The boy who/that fell from a tree is not badly hurt.& & 4.The man whose car was stolen called the police.& & 5.She told me her address which/that/X I wrote down on a piece of paper.& & 6.Monday is the day when/on which we will come.&& & 7.That is the restaurant where /in whichI will meet you.& & 8.The town where/in which I grow up is small.纯手打,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 do you have for me 的文章

随机推荐