I need the certification and omologation ofneed your passion…

omologation是什么意思啊? - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& omologation是什么意思啊?
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 60
来自 广东佛山/中国上海/中国香港 ...
omologation是什么意思啊?
omologation是什么意思啊?各位高手请帮帮忙
杭州时脉卫浴有限公司
福步币 14 块
阅读权限 150
来自 浙江杭州
Homologation is a technical term, derived from the Greek homologos for &agree,& which is used in English to signify the granting of approval by an official authority. This may be a court of law, a government department, or a professional body, any of which would normally work from a set of strict rules or standards to determine whether such approval should be given.
omologation 认证
[ 本帖最后由 tuyongliuxiao 于
21:50 编辑 ]
杭州时脉卫浴有限公司
福步币 14 块
阅读权限 150
来自 浙江杭州
homologation
Certification, confirmation or approval. Data communications equipment is often subject to the homologation requirements of various countries.
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 60
来自 广东佛山/中国上海/中国香港 ...
Good job!!
You realy do me a favor!!
Thank you so much!!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article needs more
to help . Please help
by adding links
within the existing text. (July 2013)
(C&A or CnA) is a process for implementing any formal process. It is a systematic procedure for evaluating, describing, testing and authorizing systems or activities prior to or after a system is in operation. The C&A process is used extensively across the world.
is a comprehensive evaluation of a process, system, product, event, or skill typically measured against some existing norm or standard. Industry and/or trade associations will often create certification programs to test and evaluate the skills of those performing services within the interest area of that association. But testing laboratories may also certify that certain products meet pre-established standards, or governmental agencies may certify that a company is meeting existing regulations (such as emission limits).
is the formal declaration by a neutral third party that the certification program is administered in a way that meets the relevant norms or standards of certification program (such as ). Many nations have established specific bodies. In the United Kingdom, for example, an organization known as
(UKAS) has been established as the nation's official accreditation body. Most European nations have similar organizations established to provide accreditation services within their borders.
There is no such “approved” accreditation body within the United States, however. As a result, over the years multiple accreditation bodies have become established to address the accreditation needs of specific industries or market segments. Some of these accreditation services are for profit entities, however the majority are not-for-profit bodies that provide accreditation services as part of their mission.
Certification and Accreditation is a two-step process that ensures security of information systems. Certification is the process of evaluating, testing, and examining security controls that have been pre-determined based on the data type in an information system. The evaluation compares the current systems’ security posture with specific standards. The certification process ensures that security weaknesses are identified and plans for mitigation strategies are in place. On the other hand, accreditation is the process of accepting the residual risks associated with the continued operation of a system and granting approval to operate for a specified period of time.
: Hidden categories:英语翻译Here Im sending you again the selection of light bullbs that the custumer wants to recibe samples,I remind you that thise sample will be used for the Mexican omologation test so they can be commercialiced here,so they need al least 3 samp_百度作业帮
英语翻译Here Im sending you again the selection of light bullbs that the custumer wants to recibe samples,I remind you that thise sample will be used for the Mexican omologation test so they can be commercialiced here,so they need al least 3 samp
英语翻译Here Im sending you again the selection of light bullbs that the custumer wants to recibe samples,I remind you that thise sample will be used for the Mexican omologation test so they can be commercialiced here,so they need al least 3 samples of each,and the kind of licht must be Warm and Cold.( this means 3 samples of warm light,and 3 samples of could light)Please before you send me any sample tell me how much the freit will cost.Thank you.
我再次请您寄来客户需要的、精心的灯泡样品.这些样品将通过墨西哥验证试验才能在本地经营,所以每个产品请提供三个样品,包括三个暖光和三个冷光.邮寄之前请告知邮费价格,谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 need your passion 的文章

随机推荐