True happiness is to fight a little bit love, is a...

28.it is true thatthe old road is less dereci and so a bit longer.we don’t take the newone,_____,because we don’t feel safe on it.A)anywayB)thoughC)thereforeD)because请问为什么选B啊,_百度作业帮
28.it is true thatthe old road is less dereci and so a bit longer.we don’t take the newone,_____,because we don’t feel safe on it.A)anywayB)thoughC)thereforeD)because请问为什么选B啊,
28.it is true thatthe old road is less dereci and so a bit longer.we don’t take the newone,_____,because we don’t feel safe on it.A)anywayB)thoughC)thereforeD)because请问为什么选B啊,
B 尽管,表转折,正好和前面的意思相反,尽管以前的老路有点长,但我们也不愿意走新路,因为我们觉得它不安全.A 无论如何C,因此,承接上文Hi Readers — I got this question yesterday and it is one that comes up from time to time. I’ll give you my answer, but the author would like to have yours, too. Here goes:
Dear Free-Range Kids: I have a question for you. Or a scenario. Every morning — ok most mornings — I get up at 5:30 and go to a boot camp in a park one city block from my house for one hour. My husband and the kids (almost 7 and 9) sleep through this 99.9% of the time. But right now my husband is out of town for two weeks.
In the past I would pay a sitter to come and hang out while I was gone. That sitter has since had a baby and I don’t know anyone crazy/nice enough to babysit at that hour on a regular basis.
I’m back and forth between letting the kids stay home by themselves and thinking I’m crazy selfish for even considering it. I’ve talked to them about me being gone and they are actually excited by the idea. I told them if they woke up they had to stay in bed until I got home. I would leave my phone for them to call me or 911 if necessary. We have a house alarm and two dogs. We know all of our neighbors.
It is not technically illegal to leave them home alone, but the rules are a little ambiguous.
Here’s what it says on the
There is no legal age for children to stay at home alone. Parents are advised to use their best judgment, keeping the child’s maturity level and safety issues in mind. Younger children have a greater need for supervision and care than older children. Obviously [!], young children under age 10 should not be left without supervision at any time….
That’s what keeps me from doing it. At least so far.
It seems silly to be scared/nervous to leave them home, safe in their beds for 1 hour!! What do you think? — Stacey Greenberg
Lenore here again: Stacey, your kids are sentient beings, they know how to reach you if they need you, and in a lot of the world they would be herding sheep already (alone, on a mountain), or going off to fetch water for porridge.
As for yours: Most of the time they’ll be asleep, but when they’re not they get the excitement and pride of you TRUSTING them. That’s good for them! I’m not sure I would insist they stay in bed. Maybe they can get up and play in their rooms, or something equally benign.
I am so sick of our culture that equates ANY indepedence — even the simplest act of waking up — as taboo and dangerous. Good luck. And can you call and get ME up to go to exercise, too?
Mom's at boot camp, all's right with the world.
Trackbacks/Pingbacks小题1: healthy 小题1:was 小题1:over 小题1:not&小题1:helpful/ important/ useful/ necessary/good小题1:从文章的句子:but do you know that laughing is very good for your health?可知把health改成healthy 小题1:从文章的句子:an Indian doctor opened the first laughter club in 1995.可知opened变成was opened 小题1:从文章的句子:Now there are more than 1,000 laughter clubs around the world.可知more than改成over 小题1:从文章的句子:We laugh with each other, but never at each other. 可知是记得不要嘲笑别人;not&小题1:从文章的句子:It helps us make friends and understand each other better可知把help改成helpful/ important/ useful/ necessary/good
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
The earth(地球)moves(移动)round the sun ,and the &36 &moves round the earth. When our part of the earth turns(转) 37 &the sun ,it is &38 &.When our part of the earth turns &39 from the sun ,it’s Night.The sun is &40 bigger than the moon. But sometimes the moon looks bigger than the sun , because it is much &41 &to the earth.The sun is very bright. It &42 &very strong light. The moon looks quite bright, too, but it doesn’t give &43 &light &44 .The light from the moon comes &45 the sun .小题1:A.moonB.earthC.sunD.star小题2:A.roundB.toC.withD.from小题3:A.hotB.coldC.DayD.Night小题4:A.outB.awayC.onD.of小题5:A.quite B.a littleC.veryD.much小题6:A.nearB.farC.nearerD.farther小题7:A.takes B.getsC.bringD.gives小题8:A.veryB.anyC.manyD.some小题9:A.moreB.tooC.muchD.at all小题10:A.onB.outC.fromD.of
题型:阅读理解
A principal decided to honor the teachers in his school to show his appreciation(感激)for their hard work. He told them how they made a difference in their jobs. Then he gave each of them a blue ribbon(缎带)that read, “Who I Am Makes a Difference.”One of the teachers wanted to take this idea into her students. One day the teacher noticed that a boy in her class was unhappy. She went to him and asked him the reason. The boy told her that his father had been worrying about the job and often punished him for some little things. Hearing what he said, the teacher decided to give him the ribbon to cheer him up. She said, “Dear boy, what your father has done doesn’t mean the lack(缺少)of love for you. He needs your understanding. You’ve been a kind boy. Here’s a ribbon for you. Would you like to take this ribbon and pass it on? Let’s keep this ceremony going and find out how it affects people.”That night the boy sat beside his father and said, “Dad, today my teacher gave me a blue ribbon for being kind and asked me to find somebody else to honor. I’d like to give the ribbon to you. I want to let you know how deeply I admire you and how much you mean to me. I love you!”根据短文内容判断正、误。(注意:考生将答题卡相应位置涂黑。正确的涂“A”,错误的涂“B”)小题1:All the teachers took the principal’s idea into their students.小题2: The teacher gave the ribbon to the boy because she wanted to cheer him up.小题3:With the teacher’s help, the boy showed his admiration and love for his father.小题4: The father wasn’t surprised or moved at all when he received the ribbon from his son.小题5: From the passage, we know only encouragement brought the father’s confidence back.
You may know about “ junk food” like French fries. But do you know about “junk sleep”? Recently, a British survey found that electronic(电子) products in teenagers bedrooms are affecting(影响)their sleep. The survey was done among 1,000 British kids from 12 to 16. It found that thirty percent of them got just 4 to 7 hours sleep every day. But doctors say they need 8 to 9 hours. Almost a quarter of the kids said they fell asleep more than once a week while watching TV, listening to music or using other electronic products.“This is very worrying.” Said Dr Chris Idzikowski, a British expert, “We call it ‘junk sleep’, It means you don’t get enough sleep and the quality of the sleep is bad, too. If you don’t get good rest, you don’t perform well in school the next day.”The survey found that 40 percent of the kids felt tired each day, with girls between 13 and 16 feeling the worst. Nearly all the teenagers have a phone, Mp4 or TV IN THEIR BEDROOM. And many of them have all three.小题1: This passage is mainly about______.A.junk foodB.junk sleep C.electronic productsD.the importance of sleep小题2: _______of the children in the survey sleep only 4 to 7 hours a day.A.200B.300 C.500D.1,000小题3:“Junk food” and “junk sleep”are similar to each other in the way that_______.A.they are both low in qualityB.they are both produced in factories C.people enjoy both in their spare timeD.they are both good to people’s health小题4: Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Teenagers need 4 to 7 hours of sleep each day.B.Few of the teenagers have a phone in their bedrooms.C.Teenagers spend too much time on electronic products.D.Girls between 15 and 16 spend the least time on electronic products.小题5: Which of the following is the best solution to the problem?A.Parents watch TV together with their childrenB.Forbid teenagers to use any electronic product.C.Teenagers limit (限制) their use of the electronic products.D.The use of mobile phone and Mp4 is not allowed at school
A small plane had some trouble with its engine while it was in the high sky.The pilot knew that there was nothing he could do to keep the plane long in the air,so he rushed back to where his three passengers sat and explained the dangerous situation.At last he said,“ I am a married man with three children.I am sorry to tell you that there are only three parachutes aboard.” With that he took up one and jumped out.One of the passengers reacted quickly.“I am a great man,I am the smartest man and the world can not do without me.”With that he too jumped out.The other two passengers,an old man and a young soldier,were quiet for a moment.At last the old man said,“Son,I’m old and have lived a full life.I am ready to meet my God.”“You will have to give up that,”the young man said,smiling,“The world’s smartest man just jumped out with my backpack.”小题1:There was something wrong with the plane when _________.A.it was at the airportB.it was taking offC.it was flying in the skyD.it was landing小题2:How many people were there in the pilot family?A.FourB.FiveC.At least fourD.Three小题3:The word “pilot” in this passage means a man who ______.A.repairs a planeB.is on watch at the airportC.travels on a planeD.flies a plane.小题4:By saying I am ready to meet my God,“the old man” means _______.A.he wanted the young man to use the last parachute.B.he wanted to meet someone named God.C.he wanted to kill himselfD.he wanted the young man to give him the parachute小题5:Who was sure to die?A.The pilotB.The old man C.The world’s smartest man
D.The young man
In less than two months, Junior 3 students around the country will take the senior high school entrance (入学) exam. They are studying hard for this big challenge. Do they have time to do something in memory of their middle school years? Many do. Leng Jingze, 15, from Tianjin said that in her class students are already writing goodbye messages for each other. "Even the head teacher has a plan," said Leng. "She plans to put all our class photos and the Chinese compositions we have written onto a CD and give each student one," said Leng. "She will also write something for each student." Wang Zeyu, 16, in Changchun, Jilin said his classmates are making "lucky stars" as graduation gifts. They are making the cheerful stars from colored paper. "Before making a lucky star, you write some words for the person on the paper," said Wang. "He or she can read the words later." Who does Wang want to make a lucky star for? He said he wanted to make one for his head teacher. "I’ll write: Dear teacher, you always look so serious," said Wang. "But we know you have a warm heart. Smile more!" In Xiao Xia’s school in Beijing, each Junior 3 student will get a yearbook (毕业年鉴) , in which the graduating classes will put their photos and self-introductions. "Most classes have written an article as the self-introduction," said Xiao, 15. "We have written a poem in the ancient style!" The poem records the big events of the class’s history and is in the shape of the number 9. "Nine is our class number," said Xiao, who felt very proud of the idea. "Our class may be not the one with the best school grade but it must be the most creative one," said Xiao. "I feel lucky to study in such a class!" 小题1: Leng Jingze’s head teacher plans to ____________. A.put all the class photos onto a CD B.put the student’s Chinese compositions onto a CD C.give each student a CD D.all above小题2: Wang Zeyu wanted to make a "lucky star" for his teacher because ____________. A.his head teacher wasn’t serious enough B.he doesn’t like his head teacher C.his head teacher sent him a gift D.he wanted his head teacher to smile more小题3: From the last paragraph, we know that ____________. A.most classes in Xiao Xia’s school have written a poem as the self-introduction B.9 is the lucky number for Xiao Xia’s Class C.Xiao Xia’s class has very creative ideas D.each graduating class will get a yearbook to put their photos and self-introductions小题4: The passage is probably from ____________. A.a newspaperB.a novelC.a letterD.a diary
Do you know there are many kinds of grass? Some are tall. The kind that grows around your house is short grass. But field grass often grows as tall as a man. Some food that we eat comes from plants of the grass family. Wheat and rice are two of them. We use wheat to make bread. We use both wheat and rice to make breakfast. At some places, people eat more rice than any other food. Animals as well as people get food from the grass family. Cows eat hay(干草). Do you know the kind of grass that horses like to eat?小题1:Which of the following belongs to(属于) the grass family? A. Wheat.&&& B. Rice.&&& C. Apples.&&& D. A and B.小题2: We use ____ to make bread.A.riceB.fruitC.wheatD.grass family小题3:Which of the following doesn’t get food from the grass family?A.Horses.B.Sheep.C.Dogs.D.Cows.小题4:Which of the following is wrong?The grass family are all short.There are many kinds of grass.Field grass often grows as tall as a man.Horses get food from the grass family.
Scientists are very interested in the Universe,and they always want to know more about it. Years ago they knew many things about the moon. They knew how big it is and how far away it is from the earth. But they wanted to know more about it. They thought the best way was to send men to the moon. The moon is about 384,000 kilometers away from the earth. A plane cannot fly to the moon because the air reaches only 240 kilometers away from the earth. But something can fly even when there is no air. That is a rocket(火箭) How does a rocket fly? There is gas(气体) in the rocket. When the gas is made very hot inside the rocket, it will rush out of the end of the rocket, so it can make the rocket fly up into the sky. Rockets can fly out into space. Rockets with men in them have been to the moon. Several rockets without men in them have flown to another planet(行星) much farther away than the moon. One day, rockets may be able to go to any place in space.小题1:Scientists knew ____________ the moon is. A: how far&&& B: how big&&& C: how old&&& D: both A and B小题2:The earth is about 384,000 kilometers away from the _____. A: space&&& B: universe&&& C: sun&& D: moon小题3:A plane cannot fly to the moon because ___________ A: there is no air above 240 kilometers away from the earth. B: there is no gas in the plane C: the plane is not strong enough D: the plane can not fly a long way小题4:The hot gas in the rocket is used for___________ A: keeping the air in the rocket fresh(新鲜的) B: Keeping the men in the rocket warm C: making the rocket fly up. D: cooking food for the men小题5:What is the writer’s attitude(态度) to the universe’s future. A: Realistic(现实的)&&&&&&&&B: Imaginative(幻想的)
C: Confident(有信心的)&&&&& D: Sad
A kind of little cars may be seen in the streets in the future. People will like this kind of small cars better than the big ones. The car is as small as a bike. But it can carry two people in it. Everybody can drive it easily, just like riding a bike. Even children and old people can drive them to schools or parks.If everyone drives such cars in the future, there will be less pollution in the air. There will be more space for all the cars in cities, and there will also be more space for people to walk in the streets.The little cars of the future will cost less money to buy and to drive. These little cars can go only 65 kilometers an hour, so driving will be safer. The cars of the future will be fine for going around the city, but they will not be useful for a long trip.This kind of cars can save a lot of gas. They will go 450 kilometers, then they have to stop for more gas.They are nice cars, aren’t they? 小题1:If you drive this kind of little cars for four hours, you can probably go&&&&&&at most.&&?A.260 kilometersB.65 kilometersC.450 kilometersD.130 kilometers小题2:Why do these little cars have to stop after going 450 kilometers??A.For more water.B.For more gas.C.To have a rest.D.To charge (充电)小题3: Which of the following statements is NOT true??A.Driving big cars can make the air dirtier.?B.The little cars can make more space for other cars and people.?C.These little cars will be useful for a long trip.?D.This kind of cars can save much gas.True happiness is to fight a little bit, is accumulated day by day这句什么意思啊_百度作业帮
True happiness is to fight a little bit, is accumulated day by day这句什么意思啊
True happiness is to fight a little bit, is accumulated day by day这句什么意思啊
真正的幸福是一点一点争取的,是一天一天积累的.

我要回帖

更多关于 little bit love 的文章

随机推荐