请帮我翻译下这段话,谢谢你翻译

请大家帮我翻译下这段话,谢谢了···急需···_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译下这段话,谢谢了···急需···
they are more varied in color and apperance than any wall-paper.The knowledge that they are there in plain views is both stimulating and refreshing.Most of my indoor life is spent in a room containinSome of them twice,and they are more attractive in design,you are surrounded wThis reply is both true and unexpected.&quot,so that if you sit alone in the r&quot. You do not have to read them all.&and i have a stock answer to the invariable questions that Have you read all of these books?&quotThe best of mural decorations is books
好的墙壁装饰就是书本了。知道它们们就在眼前这件事。我大部分的室内生活都是花在一间有着六千本书的房间里面,不但富启发性也让人精神振奋?”“有些读过两次。它们比任何墙纸都有更多的颜色和外观。你没必要把它们全都读过,而且在设计上也更有吸引力。”这是一个既真实而让人感到意外的回答,所以要是你独自坐在壁炉旁的火光之中,你就会像是被亲密的朋友围绕一样;而我对于那个来自陌生人的无可避免的问题也有标准答案。“这全部的书你都读过吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
因此如果你单独使坐在在火光中的房间上;and i 的房间中有一个来自陌生人的股票对不变问题的答案?他们“中的一些两次”。你不是必须为他们读我的室内生活的 all.The 知识包围。
你可以去百度词典翻译。你已经阅读全部的这些方面的书吗。这对的回答是既真实又意想不到墙的勋章中最好的是 books,你被用他们是的亲密they 是与任何墙纸相比在颜色和 apperance 中更多样化和他们在设计中是更有吸引力,那样就不用花积分了.Most 被在上花费在一间含有六千 books,在清楚视野中的那里是既使人兴奋的又使人清新提神的!呵呵
壁画装饰的最好的是书籍,它们是更为多样化的颜色和外观比任何墙壁,纸张,他们在设计上更具有吸引力,因此,如果你坐在火光在房间里,你与亲密的朋友包围。的知识,他们在平原意见有激励作用和耳目一新。你不用看他们all.Most我的室内生活在一个包含6000本书室度过,和我有一个股票的答案,从陌生人来不变的问题。“你读过这些书吗?”“其中有些人的两倍。“这回答既真实和意外。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要翻译器的,谢谢。。。_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要翻译器的,谢谢。。。
在地铁站当志愿者的时候主要工作是维护乘坐地铁高峰时期的秩序。在残障院当志愿者的时候主要是陪残障儿童玩和打扫卫生,提醒乘客上下电梯左行右立。在老人院做志愿者时的工作是为老人家们唱歌跳舞,陪他们聊天我以前去地铁站和残障院和老人院当做志愿者
提问者采纳
As a volunteer in the hospital with disabilities mainly to accompany disabled children to play and clean, as a volunteer in the subway station when main job is to maintain ride the subway during the peak period of the order, and chats with themI used to go to the subway station and disabled homes and homes for the elderly as a volunteer, to remind passengers up and down the elevator left-right-up. To do volunteer work in a nursing home for the elderly to sing and dance
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
是准备应聘的吗,my job was
keep the order of taking the subway at peak hours and remind the lift users up and down
of the proper ways ,when I worked at the Disabled Home , I sang songs and danced for the the elderly people and also chatted with them while at the
Elderly Home ,what I did was mainly to play together with the disabled children and do the cleaning with them?内容可以对应翻译为:I once went to work at and the Disabled Home and the Elderly Home as a volunteer你给的内容好像是自己工作经历的介绍.祝你开心如意.While working at the Subway Station .Later on.Later
I used to work as a volunteer at the subway station, the care-center for the handicappedand the geracomium. My major work at the subway station was to keep order at rush hours and to remind passengers to walk on the left-hand side and to stand by the right-hand side while on the escalator. In the care-center for the handicapped, my major work is to play with the handicapped children and to do the cleaning. While in the geracomium, my major work is to sing and dance [或sing songs and perform dances] for the elderly, and to chat with them.
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位高手请帮我翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢_百度知道
各位高手请帮我翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢
并针对这些问题探讨和提出了相关的解决对策。本文在阐述内部控制的意义和作用的基础上。 内部控制是现代企业管理框架的重要构成部分,希望可以对中国企业在内部控制方面有所帮助,是企业持续发展的制度保证,都是从建立和健全内部控制开始的现代企业理论和管理实践表明,无控则乱”;企业的一切活动,企业一切管理工作,都无法游离于内部控制之外,失控则弱,分析和了解了现代企业管理在内部控制方面存在的一些问题和不足。可以说“得控则强
the input content already achieved the length limit also to be able to input 9999 character insertion picture deletion picture insertion map to delete a map insertion video frequency video frequency map reply then 2 point empirical value. This article in the elaboration internal control&#39, hoped might have the help to the Chinese Enterprise in the internal control aspect, out of control weak. The internal control is the modern business management frame important constituent part, and aimed at these questions to discuss and to propose the related sols all activities, analyzed and had understood the modern business management some questions which and the insufficiency existed in the internal control aspect, is starts from the establishment and the perfect internal control, are unable to drift away beside the internal control, replied that is accepted may the synchronization increase the empirical value and wealth value the reference, is the enterprise sustained development system guarantee, uncontrolled chaotic”. May say that “ Enterprise&#39The modern enterprise theory and the management practice indicated that the enterprise s significance and in the function foundation
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
其他2条回答
Modern enterprise theory and management practice shows that the enterprise all administrative work, establish and improve internal co All the activities of enterprises, can free from outside of internal control. Can say &get control is strong, weak, without control is out of control is random&. The internal control is a modern enterprise management framework, is an important part of enterprise and continuous development of system guarantee. This article elaborated the significance and functions of the internal control, on the basis of the analysis and understanding of the modern enterprise management in the internal control of some...
Modern enterprise theory and management practice shows that the enterprise all administrative work, establish and improve internal co All the activities of enterprises, can free from outside of internal control. Can say &get control is strong, weak, without control is out of control is random&. The internal control is a modern enterprise management framework, is an important part of enterprise and continuous development of system guarantee. This article elaborated the significance and functions of the internal control, on the basis of the analysis and understanding of the modern enterprise management in the internal control of some...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,谢谢._百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,谢谢.
好久没有玩钢琴,怪不得最近不快乐。今天和Linda已经玩得很开心。
我有更好的答案
No wonder that I feel so depressed recently - piano has been absent from my life for a while.I had a good time with Linda today, though.
I haven't played piano so long. No doubt that
I haven't been happy recently. Today I had a good time with Linda,
it is a long time that i have not played piano. no wonder i felt unhappy recently. it was happy that i played with linda this
afternoonn.
Long time not to play the piano, no wonder recently not happy today. And Lindahas played very happy.网上翻译的,不知道对不对。
I haven't play the piano so long , no wonder recently not happy. Today I and Linda have a lot of fun.
Long time not to play the piano, no wonder recently do not happy. Today, Linda has had a lot of fun.
I haven`t played piano for so long a time,so that is why i was not happy recently.I had lots of fan with Linda today.
I have not played the piano for long,no wonder I was not happy recently.But I today have great fun for playing with Linda.
It's (It has) been a long time that I haven't played piano.No wonder that I feel unhappy recently! I have been enjoying playing piano with Linda today.
Long time not to play the piano, no wonder recently do not happy. Today, Linda has had a lot of fun
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我将下面这段话翻译成英语.谢谢_百度知道
请帮我将下面这段话翻译成英语.谢谢
请尽量用简单的词汇。我记得当时的课本名字叫做《大拇指英语》,那时我正在上幼儿园,我学习英语已经有15年了。初中的时候我遇到一位很好的老师.,她讲课非常有趣,我将会继续学习英语。大学四年今天想讲的话题是关于我学习英语的过程。到了高中。因此我的英语成绩一落千丈,以便将来能顺利的与外国朋友沟通。读小学的时候我进了实验班.,但是每次听懂外国朋友的对话我都会觉得很神奇很兴奋。到今天为止。尽管我的英语水平不高,学习的是香港的英语课程.这是用来口语考试的,激起了我学习英语的兴趣,枯燥的语法和大量的单词令我对英语产生了抵触情绪,比同年级的同学学习的英语课程难。当时我的英语成绩并不好.。当时我的英语成绩名列前茅.谢谢了。我最初接触英语是在我5岁的时候
提问者采纳
s conversation. Then I was a straight-A student, I have been learning English for 15 years, it was harder than the English that the other kids learn in my year level, boring grammar and loads of words made me sick of English, her lessons are always so interesting. Ut very good at it though. The first time that I heard English was when I was 5 years old. When it was senior highschool. 4 years of university我是澳大利亚人喔, I feel so proud of myself. In primary school I got in to Science class. In my memory I think the book that I learnt English from was named Thumb English. In junior highschool。Today I am going to talk about how I learned English, I learnt Hong Kong English, so that in the future i can chat with foreign friends, but everytime when I actually fully understood foreign friend&#39, so my English skills went down a thousand miles,I met a really nice teacher, at that time I was still in kindergarten,I will continue learning English. I wasn&#39, which made me so interested in English. Although my skill is not very sharp!我的英文很不错的
提问者评价
谢谢给我回答的所有朋友你们写得都很好..但分数只能给一个人..所以不好意思啊...O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Hi,i want to share with you about how i start learning English. Well the first time i get in touch with it was when i was 5 in preschool. I remember the english book we used was thumb up english.Then in primary school,I was not doing very well with the language because i found it hard and out of my reach a little bit, since our school chose a Hongkong course plan for us. luckily i met a wonderful teacher who lighten my interest sparkles, and that is when my english course result outstood others in my class. however this did not last long. I soon felt it difficult again when flooded by dull grammar and heavy vocabulary. until today, i have learned engl...
Today, I want talk about the topic is about my process of learning English. My first exposure to English in my 5 years old, when I was in kindergarten. I remember the name of a textbook called &thumb in English.& Elementary school when I entered the experimental classes, learning the English curriculum in Hong Kong than in the same grade students to learn English courses difficult. At that time my English was not good performance. Junior high school when I met a very good teacher, she lectures very interesting and aroused my interest in learning English. I was among the best results in English. By high school, boring grammar and a lot of words of Engli...
I would like to talk about how I learned English. I started to learn English at age of 5 when I was still at kindy. I remmember the text book we used was called Big Thumb English. Later at an experimental class of primary school, I studied a Hongkong English course, which was more difficult than the textbook used by other classes. At that time my English wasnt very good. By the time I went to intermediate school, I met a very good teacher whose vivid teaching caused my interest in English to grow and I became a top student of English in the class. Later when I was at high school, the boring grammars and huge vacabulary crushed my interest in English an...
Today, I want talk about the topic is about my process of learning English. My first exposure to English in my 5 years old, when I was in kindergarten. I remember the name of a textbook called &thumb in English.& Elementary school when I entered the experimental classes, learning the English curriculum in Hong Kong than in the same grade students to learn English courses difficult. At that time my English was not good performance. Junior high school when I met a very good teacher, she lectures very interesting and aroused my interest in learning English. I was among the best results in English. By high school, boring grammar and a lot of words of Engli...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你翻译 的文章

随机推荐