The wife in this life you will leave m无线wife是什么么意思

谁来告诉我这句话是什么意思??_百度知道
谁来告诉我这句话是什么意思??
To have and to hold from this day forward.. to love and to cherish, till death do us part. Yes,I do.
有病或健康这是在基督徒在婚礼时候新郎发誓说的话意思是不论现在或未来,富或贫,好或坏,都会爱她,珍惜她,至死不渝
从今天开始去享有去把握,去爱,去珍惜,直到死亡把我们分离。是的,我愿意。
像是爱人之间的誓言从今日起拥有你,相互扶协;爱与珍惜,至死不渝.是的,我愿意
球球爱布丁的翻译不错啊!支持一下
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Access denied | www.godvine.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.godvine.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3e164d1e3a92517c-ua98).No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart.
不管我们相隔多遥远,你将永远在我心里。
So I have decided, give it to myself, and you will always be in my heart.
所以我已经决定,把它给我自己,而你会永远在我心里。
You will always be there in my heart for me.
你将永远在那里我的心为我。
You will always be the deepest pain in my heart.
你,永远是我心中最深的痛。
You will be always in my heart wherever you are.
无论走在哪里,你永远都在我心上。
No matter how hard the feature will be, you are always in my heart.
无论未来怎样艰难,你永远在我心中。
Because I know I will never leave you, you will always live in my heart, and be with me.
我知道我永远都会与你同在,因为你会一直住在我心里,陪我走过风雨!
Remember my words? You will always be my heart's treasure in hand.
还记得我的话吗?你永远是我手心里的宝。
You will be here in my heart always…Always.
你总是在我的心中这里…永远…
You are right here in my heart and will always be.
你在我心中,永远在我心中。
Whether you have much good, in my heart you will always be substitute.
不管你有多好,在我心里你永远是替代品。
"Well, you are in a better place now, " wrote another. "Although you will be missed dearly, you are always in my heart. "
“嗯,你现在在更好的地方了。”另一位写道“你会永远被亲切地思念,你永远活在我的心中。”
You will always be in my heart, in my memory, until my death.
你永远会在我的心中,我的记忆中,直到我死去。
It Still Feel The Same. You Would Always Be In My Heart, And Will Never Go Away.
那感觉还是一样的。你会永远在我心里,永远也不会消失。
You're right here in my heart and will always be.
你在我心中,永远在我心中。
I really do not want to let you leave away from me. Do you know how much I love you . There will always be only one person in my heart, that is you.
我真的不想失去你,你知道我有多么爱你,在我心里,永远都只会有一个人,那就是你。
You will always be inside my heart, I hope that I have a place in your heart too.
你将永远在我的内心,在我心中永远给你留一片空间,我希望在你心中也有我的一片空间。
In my heart will always be a place for you.
我的心永远为你留有一个空间。
I -(name) take you, name to be my wife, knowing in my heart that you will always be my best friend, my partner in life and my one true love.
我(全名)愿意娶/嫁你(全名)作为我的妻子/丈夫。我内心知道,你将成为我终生的朋友、伴侣、我惟一的真爱。
Hello, teacher, in front of you, I will always be so tall, your knowledge and character will always be a beacon of my heart.
你好,老师,在你面前,我将永远这么高,你的知识和品格将永远是我心中的灯塔。
Hello, teacher, in front of you, I will always be so tall, your knowledge and character will always be a beacon of my heart.
你好,老师,您在我面前永远这么高大,你的知识和品格将永远是我心中的灯塔。
There will always be a place in my heart that you will be fondly, and I will remembered but it is now time for me to seek my own future and settle my problems.
在我的心里,你将永远的存在,我会永远记得你。可是现在是时候让我去寻找我的未来及解决现在我所面对的问题。
In this life, you are my most beautiful encounter, I no longer expect since there are more beautiful scenery, my heart will always be for you to stay and wait.
今生,你是我最美的遇见,我不再期待以后有更美的风景,我的心将永远为你停留和守候。
In this life, you are my most beautiful encounter, I no longer expect since there are more beautiful scenery, my heart will always be for you to stay and wait.
今生,你是我最美的遇见,我不再期待以后有更美的风景,我的心将永远为你停留和守候。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:女人香美丽英文幸福人生29篇I will leave with you我要随你而去
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
第八章 我要随你而去
Track 08 I will leave with you
There was a rich merchant who had four wives. He loved the fourth wife the most, and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies. He toke great care of her and gave her nothing but the best.
She also loved the third wife very much. He is very proud of her and always wanted to show her off to his friends. However, the merchant was always in great fear that she might run away with some other men.
He, too, loved his second wife. She was a very considerate person, always patient. And in fact, was the merchant&s confidante. Whenever the merchant faced some problems, she always turned to his second wife. And she always helped them out tide him through the difficult times.
Now the merchant&s first wife was a very loyal partner, and has made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and business, as well as taking care of his household. However, the merchant did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.
One day, the merchant felt ill. Before long, he knew that he was going to die soon. He though of his luxurious life and told himself: &now I have four wives with me. But when I die, I will be alone. How lonely I&ll be!&
Thus he asked the fourth wife: &I love you most, endowed you with the finest clothing, and show great care over you. Now that I am dying, would you follow me and keep me company?&
&No way!& replied the fourth wife and she walked away without another word. The answer cut like a sharp knife and right into the merchant&s heart.
The sad merchant then asked the third wife: &I have loved you so much for all my life. Now that I am dying, will you follow me and keep me company?&
&No!& replied the third wife, &life is so good over here, I am going to remarry when you die.& The merchant&s heart sank and turned cold.
Then, he asked the second wife: &I always turn to you for help. You have always helped me out. Now I need your help again. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?&
&I am sorry. I can not help you out this time.& Reply the second wife, &at the very most, I can only send you to your grave.&
The answer came like a bolt of lighting and the merchant was devastated.
Then a voice called out: &I will leave with you. I will follow you no matter where you go.& The merchant looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinning, almost as she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the merchant said: &I should have taken much better care of you while I could have.&
Actually, we all have four wives in our lives.
A: the fourth wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it&ll leave us when we die.
B: our third wife, our possession, status and wealth. When we die, they all go to others.
C the second wife is our family and friends. No matter how close they have been there for us when we alive. The furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.
D the first wife is in fact our soul, often neglected in our pursuer of material, wealth and sensual pleasure. Guess what? It is actually the only thing that follows us wherever we go. Perhaps it is a good idea to cultivate and strength it now rather than to wait until we&re on our deathbed to lament.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 无线wife是什么 的文章

随机推荐