急求两篇英语高考作文题目 最近太忙 没有时间写了 拜托啊!~ 题目...

求一篇英语作文 100-150题目 my extracurricular activity字 (我的大学课外生活 最好是写篮球 台球等课外社团活动) 英语达人先身帮下忙啊 3Q!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文 100-150题目 my extracurricular activity字 (我的大学课外生活 最好是写篮球 台球等课外社团活动) 英语达人先身帮下忙啊 3Q!
求一篇英语作文 100-150题目 my extracurricular activity字 (我的大学课外生活 最好是写篮球 台球等课外社团活动) 英语达人先身帮下忙啊 3Q!
My Extra Curriculum ActivitiesIn my university,there are many extra curriculum activities that can both entertain and benefit the students while they are not in class.I,for example,have entered the school’s basketball team and the band.In the basketball team,we mainly train for strength and skills.And there would be an interschool match between the team members every month.It is very exciting and we all love the vibrant atmosphere around the basketball courts.In the school band,I play the violin.I am a genuine music lover,and playing in a band is simply awesome for me.It is not just the music,but there is that sort of unspoken bond we have between the band members that allows us to perform together,as one unit.There is my extra curriculum life,I must admit them to be very exciting.
My Extra Curriculum ActivitiesIn my university, there are many extra curriculum activities that can both entertain and benefit the students while they are not in class. I, for example, have enter...
Some students like to participate actively in after class activities. They think after class activities are an integral part of school life. By going in for such activities, they can learn what they c...
那么简单还用查吗一篇英语作文啊~写一天行程的,六年级的,比如说什么时间起床,什么时间上学那些的,急求啊!!!!!!!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇英语作文啊~写一天行程的,六年级的,比如说什么时间起床,什么时间上学那些的,急求啊!!!!!!!
一篇英语作文啊~写一天行程的,六年级的,比如说什么时间起床,什么时间上学那些的,急求啊!!!!!!!
China on Thursday called for an early return of talks on Iran's nuclear program, amid the expectation for negotiations on Iran's latest package of proposals. "We expect all relevant sides to main...
最简单的方法就是把你想说的用中文打出来之后去中英转化换回来急求两篇英语作文作文题目是China is calling和 an accident.字数不用太多,60-70字左右,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求两篇英语作文作文题目是China is calling和 an accident.字数不用太多,60-70字左右,
急求两篇英语作文作文题目是China is calling和 an accident.字数不用太多,60-70字左右,
The West Hill and the pagoda(塔) on top of the Jade Spring Hill blot out the limit of the garden and fuse it into an open expense第一篇I want to be an accident.情景需要.不能多一点.就到百度查查把
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文不会写啊!!!_考研吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:955,568贴子:
英语作文不会写啊!!!收藏
前段时间一直在背作文,这两天练习了两篇,完全不知道如何下笔,小作文不知道要写什么内容,大作文描述完图片之后就傻了,该怎么解释,评论都不知道,看了小作文范文,感觉也是这么回事,到当时真的不知道改写什么,大作文更是没有思路,根本不知道如何去写,我该怎么办啊,又没有比较通用的模式啊,还有两天就考试了!!!
1楼 19:14&|来自
相关的贴子132473229109相关的图贴
没人啦??
2楼 23:58&|来自
先用中文构思一篇 在拿出你可以用英文翻译出来的 我是这么做
收起回复3楼 00:20&|来自
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或急求两篇英语作文.十万火急!如题 第一篇 Mary坚持每天晚上写日记,但是今天晚上她累了,请你用她提供的词汇帮她写一篇日记 提示:last sunday morning,my classmates,climb the hills,boat on the lake ,enjoy,be _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求两篇英语作文.十万火急!如题 第一篇 Mary坚持每天晚上写日记,但是今天晚上她累了,请你用她提供的词汇帮她写一篇日记 提示:last sunday morning,my classmates,climb the hills,boat on the lake ,enjoy,be
急求两篇英语作文.十万火急!如题 第一篇 Mary坚持每天晚上写日记,但是今天晚上她累了,请你用她提供的词汇帮她写一篇日记 提示:last sunday morning,my classmates,climb the hills,boat on the lake ,enjoy,be dangerous,jump into,catch,take her out of,catch a bad cold,be happy,help others.第二篇:和谐社会是什么样呢?一个和谐的社区有哪些社区设施呢?和谐社区里的人际关系怎样呢?请根据下表内容,以Our community 为题,写一篇短文 社区设施 bookstore,supermaket,bank,post office,restaurant 邻里关系 friendly,help each other 服务社区give your service to...第二篇开头已经给出:I live in an apartment building in Liangyou Community.我几乎把题目都打出来了.小弟没有多少分.我尽力了
:I live in an apartment building in Liangyou Community.There are someequipments,bookstores,supermakets,banks,post offices,restaurants.Also we help each other every time,so they are friendly between us all.The third is the service give your service to everything.So,I love living here!
第一篇: Last Sunday morning my classmates and I went to outside to appreciate the nature. We climbed the hills, boated on the lake and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. But playing in the lake was very dan...

我要回帖

更多关于 高考作文题目 的文章

随机推荐