请高手把下边的英文翻译中文Do my words mean nothing on youto...

按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &请求英语高手帮我解释以下这句话,语法错在那里.中文:我爸爸妈妈都说我很帅,你觉得呢?英语:My father and mother saying that I was handsome.What do you think?这句英语的语法错了吗?错在那里了.这句话我是用在线翻译翻译出_百度作业帮
请求英语高手帮我解释以下这句话,语法错在那里.中文:我爸爸妈妈都说我很帅,你觉得呢?英语:My father and mother saying that I was handsome.What do you think?这句英语的语法错了吗?错在那里了.这句话我是用在线翻译翻译出来的.回答都非常好!请别怪我啊!要是可以我就全选。呵呵
既然后面用了was,表面了这句话是过去说的,那么saying就要用said,而且句中还用了一个都,我觉得可以说成Both my father and mother said that l was handsome,what do you think?(how about you)
saying 改为 say
从句没用过去式意思为我过去很帅
而且翻译的怪怪的 用say感觉是中国英语 Both my parents think that I am handsome. What do you think
应该是said吧
这句英语的语法错了.我爸爸妈妈都说我很帅,你觉得呢?My parents say that I am a very handsome boy (man), but what do you think ?My parents say that I am very handsome, but do you agree ?错在主句没有动词; saying 不是合适的动词.
主句没有谓语这是最严重的错误,还有从句为何要用过去时呢?这样用的话就表示你已经离世了。所以正确的表达应该是My mother and father said that I am handsome.What do you think?用简单英语解释下列句子! 快,高手请进! 郑重声明:是同义句转换,并不是翻译成中文.转换好的加分!用简单英语解释下列句子 1.He works as an architect.2.I would like to be your penfriend.3.My parents own a Chinese restaurant in Newcastle._百度作业帮
用简单英语解释下列句子! 快,高手请进! 郑重声明:是同义句转换,并不是翻译成中文.转换好的加分!用简单英语解释下列句子 1.He works as an architect.2.I would like to be your penfriend.3.My parents own a Chinese restaurant in Newcastle.不是翻译中文啊!
1.He is an architect.2.I want to make you my penfriend.3.A Chinese restaurant is opened by my parents in Newcastle.
他是建筑师。我愿意当你笔友。我父母在纽卡斯尔有一中餐馆。
1.他是个建筑师2.我想和你做笔友。3.我爸妈在纽卡斯尔开了家中餐馆。请英语高手帮我把以下这段中文翻译成英文。这段话是我为英语演讲比赛写的演讲稿中文部分_百度知道
请英语高手帮我把以下这段中文翻译成英文。这段话是我为英语演讲比赛写的演讲稿中文部分
but what you have in your heart,正如我此刻站在这里演讲。如果你只是用翻译软件翻译的,感恩朋友请翻译。有一句谚语是这么说的,让我们在困难面前从不怨天尤人,和谐社会的理想就会在不知不觉中实现。感谢我们拥有的勇气,就不要回答,让我们一次次不断尝试超越自我,尊重并理解他人,感恩师长;感谢我们拥有的自信.”(英文部分不必再译)
谢绝一切翻译软件:
我们感恩父母,达到人生新的高度;感谢我们拥有的乐观,以免我空欢喜了,让我们能沉着地解决生活中和学习上的难题。
当我们每个人都拥有感恩之心,感谢其他人对我们不计回报的付出时:“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful。急求,但也别忘了还有一个人值得我们感恩——那就是我们自己,而是积极地应对挑战
提问者采纳
we face the challenges bravely instead of complaining about the difficulty in front of us. When we are thankful to those who are generous with their help, we&#39, imperceptibly! Ave got one more person who deservs our thanks. Now. That&#39. Thanks to our optimismWe need to thank our parents, , and so that we can finally come to our peak...As we know we should be grateful, s we ourselves, our friends and our teachers, we can try to transcend ourselves over and over, I'm standing here, we can calmly solve the problems we meet in our life and study, we may create a world of harmony.希望对你有帮助. But don&#39. Thanks to our courage. Thanks to our confidence, we know we should respect and understand others
我觉得都挺好的,只是这一句we've got one more person who deservs our thanks中的“deservs”会不会打错了?
deserves对不起
提问者评价
我比赛已经获奖了,谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
as I am making this lecture here, but what you have in your heart. There is one adage saying “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful.
A harmonic ideal of society would be made if everyone holds a thankful heart, but to take the challenge positively, do not forget that one more person deserves the appreciation--ourselves. Appreciate our courageWhile appreciating our parents, friends and teachers, and appreciates the non-return helps from others, never to complain about any difficuties, which encourages us to improve
appreciate the confidence we have, which enables us to solve calmly our problems in life and studies, respects and understands each other, and to achieve higher.”
靠自己的力量翻出来的; appreciate the optimism we own
We should thank our parents,our friends,our teachers,and forgeting ourselves. We should thatk ourselves for our bravery,let ourselves solve the problems in lige;thank ourselves for our self-esteem,bringing ourselves higher and better each day,reaching our goals,and that's my purpose of giving this speech;to thank ourselves for being optimistic,let our troubles not worry ourselves,bet we gave our best to face it.We all should be grateful, and respect others around us,thank the others for their neverending support,and achieve living in harmony in the society. It is always said:“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”
We not only thank parents ,
thank friends,
thank teachers, but do not forget there is a person whom we should grate -- it is our own. For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us try our best
to go beyond ourself, to get to an new height.As I for we have the optimistic,so
when facing difficulties, we never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge.
When every
has the heart of Thanksgiving, and try to respec and understand others, for getting nothing, the ideal of a harmonious society will be realized in the imperceptibly. It is siad: & It isn ' t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.&
we Thanksgiving parents, friends, teachers, but also do not forget there is a person worthy of our gratitude -- it is our own.For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us again and again to try to go beyond the self, to life to new heights, as I for we have the optimistic in the face of difficulties, let us never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge.When every one of us has the heart of Thanksgiving, respect and understand others, give to others for we do return to pay, the ideal of a harmonious society will be realized in the imperceptibly.A proverb says: &It isn 't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart&
能不能不要无视我的备注? = =
给分吧,这么晚了应该没人会回答了,
这是金山词霸翻译,的应该没错误我改了一部分,手改的
可是我看了第一句就知道你是用软件的
Thanksgiving是名词好么,意思是感恩节!何况它开头还大写了...!!!
那你把 那个单词改下。
Our parents Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Thanksgiving, friends, teachers, but also do not forget there is a person worthy of our gratitude -- it is our own. For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us again and again to try to go beyond the self, to life to new heights, as I for we have the optimistic in the face of difficulties, let us never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge.When every one of us has the heart of Thanksgiving, respect and understand others, give to others for we do return to pay, the ideal of a harmonious society will be realized in the imperceptibly.A proverb says:“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”
We thank our parents, friend, however, we still have another person there that should be thanked, which is us, ourselves. Let's give our thanks to our courage, allowing us to solve problems in academics and cross the obsticles existing in out lives. Let's give our thanks to our confidence, encouraging us to accomplish new goals, reaching a new apogee of our lives, like how right now I stand here addressing my speach to you. Let's give our thanks to our to the optimism in our mind, not having us complaining but face challenges with a positive mind. If we have a graceful heart and have the ability to respect and understand each other, even thanking others when they helped us without asking for a reward, an utopia will be completed as time pass. Now because I just felt like to, I'm just gonna screw around with you. So basically, let's talk about the difference between prepositions and prostitudes. Now, as we all know, preposition is nothing but a bunch of dead words. On the other hand, prosititudes are to men as unicorns are to 5 year old dumb girls. No men will simply live throught their whole life without having sex with whores. GO STRIP CLUBS!!!!!
Please translate: we parents Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Thanksgiving, friends, teachers, but also do not forget there is a person worthy of our gratitude -- it is our own. For we have courage, we can calmly solve life a for we have the confidence, let us again and again to try to go beyond the self, to life to new heights, as I for we have the optimistic in the face of difficulties, let us never blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but actively to meet a challenge. When every one of us has the heart of Thanksgiving, respect and understand others, give to others for we do return to pay, the ideal of a harmonious society will be realized in the imperceptibly. A proverb says
英语演讲比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有英文高手Your happiness,has nothing to do with meYour happiness,has nothing to do with 谁能帮我翻译成中文_百度作业帮
有没有英文高手Your happiness,has nothing to do with meYour happiness,has nothing to do with 谁能帮我翻译成中文
你的幸福与我无关
你的幸福不关我事
你的快乐跟我无关
你的幸福,与我没有关系.
你的幸福管我屁事!
您的幸福,与我无关
你幸福与否和我无关.
你的幸福对我没有任何意义。
happiness是happy(快乐的)的名词形式,意思是快乐,幸福.has/have nothing to do with sb与某人无关句子意思:你的幸福与我无关.

我要回帖

更多关于 mean nothing 的文章

随机推荐