one fourth more什么意思 的意思

The Connecticut bench celebrates during the second half on the Huskies' title win over Syracuse. (AP)The greatest program in history now has&the greatest class in history.
Connecticut's three senior stars – Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson and Morgan Tuck – became the first players to win national championships in all four of their collegiate seasons when the Huskies crushed Syracuse 82-51 on Tuesday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.
No women's team ever had won more than three straight national titles, and the only men's team to do so, UCLA from 1967 to 1973, did so before freshmen were eligible.
Coach Geno Auriemma passed UCLA men's coach John Wooden with his 11th national title, and the Huskies finished 151-5 in the seniors' time at UConn. Throw out the freshman year and it's 116-1, with a current 75-game win streak.
"To do something that no one else has ever done with them, I mean, I keep saying, 'Unbelievable' as a word to describe it. But I don't know what other word you could use," Stewart said. "The fact that we made history together, that's going to create a connection that will never be broken."
The Huskies sapped the suspense from Tuesday's title game early. Tuck's free throw 11 seconds after the tip gave UConn a lead it never relinquished, and they stretched it to 9-0 before the Orange got on the scoreboard. A subsequent 10-0 run made it 23-6, and by halftime it was 50-23.
Only a stunning 16-0 third-quarter run by Syracuse kept UConn from the biggest blowout in Women's Final Four history, but the spurt didn't even cut the Huskies' lead in half. Senior and former walk-on Briana Pulido drilled a long baseline jumper for the game's final basket and a perfect exclamation point, exhilarating the already jubilant UConn bench.
Stewart dominated at both ends of the floor and was named the Most Outstanding Player for a fourth time. No one else has done so more than twice.
UConn's unprecedented success overshadowed the other storyline from Indianapolis, the Final Four debuts of the three other teams. The overachieving Orange had won two tournament games before this season's improbable run, and Oregon State and Washington gave the Pac-12 a pair of surprise national semifinalists.
Those three teams and the top seeds that didn't make it to Indianapolis – Baylor, Notre Dame and South Carolina – figure to be among the group scrambling to prevent next season's new-look Huskies from stretching the program's title streak to five.
One large unanswered question remains. Tuck actually can return for a fifth season if she chooses as the NCAA granted her a medical redshirt after playing just eight games in her sophomore year before suffering a knee injury. Tuck wouldn't answer whether she plans to come back, but her coach isn't counting on it.
"These three leaving, the rest of the players coming back are in for a rude awakening," Auriemma said. "But you can't disregard what all this, the impact that it has on the players coming back."
It'll mark the first time since these seniors were freshmen that UConn isn't the obvious team to beat.
Of course, that UConn team won the national title – in the biggest championship-game blowout of them all.
Sports & RecreationBasketballBreanna StewartMorgan TuckUConn
View Comments ()
Share this
Follow Yahoo Sports.France,which,however was one fourth more than many people这句话was后面不对,那错在哪啊?
整个句子都觉得怪怪的.France 是主语,后面which是想形容一个什么样的France.但是后面为什么要跟 however?完全没看懂您要写什么
具体前面的句子不记得了,反正这边which是定语从句,指代了France,然后后面应该是这样理However,France was....,我就是搞不清楚后面的句子,意思是说比其他国家人口多多少多少,但是老师说后半句是错的,要改成one fourth more many people than other places,怎么看怎么怪啊
恩,这样就通了点,但是还是少了很多地方。
Fance, which .........., 这边应该还有一句话。
因为 fance是主语,which来说明一些附加的信息,在后面是主句。
However,France was BLABLABLABLA.这是转折。
我猜可能是
However, the population in France was one fourth more than other places.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码超过四分之一 的翻译是:More than one-fourth 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
超过四分之一
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
More than a quarter
More than a quarter
More than one-fourth
One of the more than 4 hours
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a我喜欢电影 I like the movie & a那辆小汽车是他的吗?是的,是他的. That compact car is his? Yes, is his. & a转移你的注意力 Diverts your attention & aSooner of later
I'll let you know
you are noth1ng 快以后
我将告诉您
您是north1ng & athe computer without shutting down the computer. You can insert
& a在金华我们不能水边乱丢垃圾,不能随地吐痰 We cannot the water's edge randomly throw trash in Jinhua, cannot spit everywhere & aHello!I want your help,I want to buy new products,Food products.can you give me a best price?waiting... ... 你好! 我想要您的帮助,我想要买新产品,食物您给我一个最佳的价格的products.can ?等待… ... & a我心永恒 My heart is eternal & athis is clover the fourth lcaf said love 正在翻译,请等待...
& amaintains control 维护控制 & a洛克菲勒在他人生的后40年致力于慈善事业,主要是教育和医药领域 Rockefeller devotes in his life latter 40 years to the philanthropy, mainly is the education and the medicine domain & aEastwind Eastwind & ahi can we ht 高能我们ht & a.Being encouraging . 令人鼓舞 & a当我们选专业的时候我们应该考虑一下我们即将肩负起的责任。 When we choose the specialized time we should consider we soon shoulder responsibility. & a送液泵 Delivers the liquid pump & a户籍地代码 Household register code & a塩化アンモニウム Ammonium chloride & aDear brother of Qi. I wish you a happy birthday in advance. Two melon I will always love you ~ I'm not be expressed. Do not presents. But I believe I share sincere good wishes, you can experience --- Wei Qi! Refueling. 齐的亲爱的兄弟。 我事先祝愿您一生日快乐。 二瓜我总将爱您我不将被表达的~。 不礼物。 但我相信I份额恳切的好愿望,您可以体验 --- 韦?齐! 换装燃料。 & a我最大的梦想就是环游世界 I biggest dream visits the world & aActually I am waiting for you 我实际上等待您 & aTender girl 嫩女孩 & athe first people to drink tea were the Chinese because the bush grew wild all over the south of thei 因为灌木增长狂放在thei,南部喝茶的第一人民是中国人 & a让客户满意 Let the customer be satisfied & aannealing optimization 焖火优化 & a随着技能的提高 Along with skill enhancement & aheading complimentary colsing signature 朝向免费colsing的署名 & a他每天在电视上看体育比赛 He every day watches the athletic contest on the television & a11 Colors LED Mirror Fashion Watches 11块颜色LED镜子时尚手表 & aone one bay 一一个海湾 & aI'll hold your monkey for you 我将拿着您的猴子为您 & a杭州离我的家乡很远 Hangzhou leaves my hometown to be very far & apeople in different countries and different
areas of the world ert different kinds of things [trans 正在翻译,请等待...
& a总有一天,我们的父母会渐渐老去,所以不要总把希望寄托在他们身上 One day, our parents can die of old age gradually, therefore do not have always to repose the hope on their body & athe jack base plate 起重器基座平板 & a纪念不快的日子,因有你,扣子快乐,谢谢!! Commemoration not quick day, because has you, the knot is joyful, thanks!! & a等我看完了,我就看你介绍给我的 Waits for me to look , I looked you introduce to me & a读完这封信后,请归还于我 After reads off this letter, please return in me & a等我看完了,我就看你介绍给我的电影 Waits for me to look , I looked you introduce to mine movie & a在我上大学的时候,我做了一个梦,我买的彩票中了一百万的大奖,醒来之后仍然记得几个数字,所以我马上买了这个几个数字等待当晚的开奖,结果是我中了10元,当时我非常开心,因为那是我第一次买彩票,然后我请客同屋的朋友吃了冰激凌 Goes to college in me, I have had a dream, I buy the lottery ticket has hit 1,000,000 big prizes, after wakes still remembered several numerals, therefore I immediately bought this several numerals to wait for that very evening opened the prize, the result was I has hit 10 Yuan, at that time I was e & aSometimes people shout loudly to express theeir happiness 有时人们大声地呼喊表现出theeir幸福 & achivas regal original 25 ybar old blend chivas豪华原物25 ybar老混合 & aShould Parents 父母应该寄发他们的孩子到艺术课? & ajapanese negotiations 日本交涉 & aI know where I am with you 我知道哪里我以您 & awhat a story 故事 & a那改天你有了我们一起视频 That you had our together video frequency another day & a近年来,随着我国房地产业的飞速发展,市场价格不断攀升的。 In recent years, along with our country real estate industry rapid development, the market price unceasingly climbed. & agone wilt 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAt different times in a man's life his food has different effect o 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你想知道我最感谢谁 You want to know who I most do thank & ahyperproduction hyperproduction & afuck
work 性交工作 & a你是我的全部。我们可以永远在一起 You are I complete.We may forever in the same place & a当肾功能不全时,这些激素分解时间明显延长,   从而引起代谢紊乱。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI am not used to speaking ____ public. 我没有用于讲的____公众。 & a超过四分之一 正在翻译,请等待...\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n
\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n
\r\n--dali-response-split--\r\n"});});数词知识大全
数词知识大全
数词知识大全
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏

我要回帖

更多关于 more什么意思 的文章

随机推荐