初三英语作文带翻译介绍自己家庭生活学习情况,很急的,谢…

求一篇初中英语作文,关于对今年学习的总结和新年的计划_百度知道
求一篇初中英语作文,关于对今年学习的总结和新年的计划
你说呢,我推荐你先用中文写一篇这样吧,很多人都没时间写(帮你回答),那样比较简单,然后在翻译?希望采纳
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
English is the most important to me.I finished my homework all the time.I listened to the teachers carefully.I also think about some methods of studyIn the past year,I will study harder.So I had a good mark in the final exam,I studied hard every day.I will improve my English.In the next year
In the past year,I studied hard every day.I listened to the teachers carefully.I finished my homework all the time.So I had a good mark in the final exam.In the next year,I will study harder.I also think about some methods of study.English is the most important to me.I will improve my English。lsbkixgsefsfkj rqr forms
The winter vacation is coming.I'm going to do a lot of things.First,I must do my homework every day.And I'll also help my parents do the housework.If I feel tired,I'll listen to music to relax myself or go to the library to read books.Knowledge is power.My grandparents don't live with us and they live in the countryside.I miss them very much.So I'll go to see them during the vacation and live with them for a few days.I love doing sports.So I'll play soccer or basketball with my friends on the afternoons.Sometimes we'll play against.That's my plan for the coming winter vacation.What's your plan?Can you tell me?
ssssssadasdcxvr
时光就像一条永不停息的小河,匆匆地、悄悄地从人们身边流过。不知不觉中,一个值得回忆的2011年匆匆地走了,迎来了一个新的岁月,开始了人们的又一段旅程。 除夕夜,枕着迎接新年的鞭炮声睡着。“Happy new year!”次日清晨,随着一声新年的问候,我睁开了向2012年寻视的双眼。翻开日历,翻开了新的一年,翻开了一段精彩的故事。我躺在床上回想着自己过去的一年里,有过汗水,有过快乐,也有过悲伤。这一切所发生的事仿佛就在眼前。我不禁轻声笑了出来。 过去,我在班上并不是个优秀的学生,我羡慕那些班干部们。他们学习好,拥有许多朋友。我渴望像他们一样。于是,我便开始向那扇带着锁的大门前进。我付出比别人多一倍的汗水。上课,我认真听讲,积极发言。下课时,当小伙伴们在操场上快乐的玩耍时,我在教室里静静地看书。课后,我按时、认真完成老师布置的作业,并尽量做到准确。我还根据自己的爱好,报名参加了学校的演讲班。终于,功夫不负有心人,我付出的汗水得到了收获。我的学习成绩提高了。在新学期的一次选举当中,我被同学们荣幸的选为班长,从那以后,为了不辜负老师、同学和家长的期望,我便更加努力地学习。现在,我已经是学校的中队长了,这一切都少不了老师、同学和家长的帮助、鼓励。在这新春之际,我衷心地祝福他们。 告别了旧年,我们跨入了新的一年。我的眼前仿佛又出现了一条新的跑道,也许我还会在这条跑道上跌倒,但我仍会顽强地站起来,顽强地向重重困难挑战。我坚信,在暴风骤雨后,总会有一条美丽的彩虹出现。 此刻,窗外又响起了噼里啪啦的鞭炮声,这是人们告别旧年的恋恋不舍,也是人们对新年的美好憧憬.Time is like a never-ending stream, in a hurry, quietly flowed from the people around. Imperceptibly, a memorable 2011 went hurriedly, ushered in a new year, people and start a journey.New year's Eve, pillow to welcome the New Year firecrackers asleep. & Happy new year!& The next morning, with a sound of New Year greetings, I opened my eyes to 2012 to find. Open the calendar, opened the new year, opened a wonderful story. I lay in bed thinking about his past year, there have been sweat, there was joy, there were sad. All this happened as if in the eyes. I can't help but chuckle out.In the past, I was not a good student in the class, I envy those class cadres. They study well, to have many friends. I am eager to like them. Then, I started to the door with a lock gate forward. I pay more than twice as many people. In class, I listen carefully, actively speak. At the end of the class, when the other children in the playground happily, I quietly read a book in the classroom. After class, I on time, finish homework carefully, and try to make accurate. I also according to own hobby, enroll in school speech class. Finally, hard work pays off, I pay the sweat to harvest. My grades improved. In the new term election of students, I was honored to elected monitor, from then on, in order to live up to the teachers, students and parents' expectations, I will study harder. Now, I have been in the school captain, all this without the teacher, students and parents for help, encourage. On the occasion of new year, I sincerely bless them.Bid farewell to the old year, we entered the new year. My eyes seem to have emerged a new runway, maybe I will fall on this track, but I will still stubbornly stand up, tenaciously to a difficult challenge. I believe, in a mighty storm, there is a beautiful rainbow appeared.At this moment, the window came the spluttering sound, this is the people of farewell old and unable to part from, but also people longing for happiness in the new year.
这是偶第一次答题哪,如果你是初二滴 你用得上 再大点 能力有限!
NewYear is coming. On 2010,I was very happy. I study hard to get good grades,And I also do more exercise,I often doexercise 2 or 3 times a week,On new year I also want to keep fit.And I want to do most exercise,I do exercise every day. I want to eat more vegetables and fruit. I also want to eat less meat.Good eating habits can make me healthy. I want to study hardly to get
good grades
How about you? tell me please!
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁紧张的初中学习生活就要结束了,你将迎来一个轻松的假期。。。写一篇关于这方面的英语作文。。。谢谢,求_百度知道
紧张的初中学习生活就要结束了,你将迎来一个轻松的假期。。。写一篇关于这方面的英语作文。。。谢谢,求
紧张的初中学习生活就要结束了,你将迎来一个轻松的假期。。。写一篇关于这方面的英语作文。。。谢供亥垛酵艹寂讹檄番漏谢,求帮忙、给好评
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
对你来说,应该不难
卡卡卡住了
老师没教过你们吗
这还用问吗,自己瞎编下就好了啊
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>养成好的习惯对我们的初中学习生活有很大的帮助。请根据下表提示..
养成好的习惯对我们的初中学习生活有很大的帮助。请根据下表提示用英语写一篇短文,发表在学校网站上。注意:1.表达中必须包含所给要点,可以适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2.词数90左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.表达中请勿提及真实校名及姓名。 A Good Habit,a Successful School LifeA habit is something that you do often or regularly almost without thinking, especially something that is hard to stop doing._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
A Good Habit, a Successful School LifeA habit is something that you do often or regularly almost without thinking, especially something that is hard to stop doing. www ..com.In our school life, we should prepare well for each lesson. In class, we must listen to the teacher carefully. Besides, it’s important for us to do our homework on our own.In our daily life, we ought to keep a healthy diet. Also, it’s necessary for us to exercise a lot And we should learn to make good use of our time.In a word, good habits can help us learn things better and improve our skills. We can learn to control ourselves if we have good habits.I think good habits are really good for our mind and body.试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文。本文所给材料比较详细,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般现在时态,主语是第一人称,注意时态语时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。写作中适当使用连词,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文进行了较为全面的说明,能用简短的词汇表达出提纲的内容,并且进行了适当的处理,准确的添加自己的观点,同时使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“养成好的习惯对我们的初中学习生活有很大的帮助。请根据下表提示..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“养成好的习惯对我们的初中学习生活有很大的帮助。请根据下表提示..”考查相似的试题有:
26709830803630435964129284587250579写一篇关于自己读初三了以后学习,生活的变化的英语作文,80词左右_百度作业帮
写一篇关于自己读初三了以后学习,生活的变化的英语作文,80词左右
书,一个多么简单而又平凡的眼啊!但是,它却在我心目中占着特高的地位.在我记忆的长河中,总有“书的故事”在我的脑海里涟漪着,我与书结下了不解之缘,每当捧起一本本包着书皮的书时,心里又不禁想起了往事…… 书,对于我又是多么重要的啊!如果...您现在的位置: &
& 我在学校的学习情况 英语作文五篇_3000字
我在学校的学习情况 英语作文五篇_3000字
391人浏览了这篇文章
作文一In the morning, we will gather at the plaza and sing the national anthum. After taking the pledge, we will go back to class where lessons will soon began. After a few periods of classes, it's recess! Recess is the time when we eat and play and go toilet. It's the only time in school where all students were enjoying school life. Too bad it's only half an hour. After recess, we will go back to class where chucks of lessons start again.作文二My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.作文三My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.作文四School are students second home.Every stuent loves their school.I like my school very much.My school is very great.Lt is the best school.My school taught mang excellet students.Five years ago,my school is simple and crude.There is only few students in our school. Now,our shool is beauiful.There are more than 5 thousand students.Equipement is very abundant.We can surf the Internet now. I love my school.Myschool welcomes you作文五Hi,boys and girls .DO you nove we have a beautiful shool. My shool is very big and very beautiful.you can see many beautiful grass andflowres in the garden.In summer,wecan fly kites and piay sports in the piayground.there is abiglibrary in our shool.In the librry,you can read many intersting books.I like itvery much. In our shool,there are many nice and strict teacher.they usually take care of usang work hard.when people talk about our teahcer,everyone would say&Oh they are good teacher,we alllakethem very much.& I love my school very much.Welcome to my school every time.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu30579/
您还可以使用以下方式登录

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐