羊毛囊组织组织架构 英文翻译怎么翻译啊

placenta,lanolin,Hydrolyzed Collagen,Borage Oil,Levorotatory...
参考译文1:胎盘,羊毛脂,琉璃苣油,水解胶原蛋白,左旋VC精华,尼泊金丙酯,天然角鲨烷,牛油果,我hydrenol,棕榈酸异丙酯,dimethcione,鲸蜡聚醚醇,cyclometicone,EDTA二钠,尿囊素,尼泊金甲酯,甘油,丙二醇, lubrajel,pefume,纯净水参考译文2:胎盘、 羊毛脂、 水解胶原蛋白、 苣油、 左旋 VC 精华、 丙基苯甲酸、 自然角鲨烷、 牛油果脂、 Hydrenol,异丙棕榈酸酯、 Dimethcione、 鲸蜡聚醚酒精、 Cyclometicone、 EDTA 二钠、 尿囊素、 Methylparaben、 甘油、 丙二醇、 Lubrajel、 Pefume、 纯净水参考译文3:胎盘、羊毛脂、水解胶原蛋白,borage油,levorotatoryvc精华,溴代正丙烷paraben、自然squalane、牛油、hydrenol我国,异丙醇palmitate,dimethcione,鲸蜡聚醚酒精cyclometicone,disodiumedta,含有尿囊素、尼泊金甲酯原料、甘油、丙二醇、lubrajel,pefume、净水参考译文4:胎盘,羊毛脂,被水解的胶原,琉璃苣油,左旋的VC精华,丙基paraben,自然角鲨烷,牛油树脂, Hydrenol我,异丙基软脂酸, Dimethcione,鲸鱼蜡聚醚酒精, Cyclometicone,乙二胺四乙酸Disodium, Allantoin, Methylparaben,甘油,丙二醇, Lubrajel, Pefume,纯净的水语义参照:希望等她年龄大一点你还可以当她的德语老师
Hope she's older and you can be her German teacher较快地形成一大批具有国际竞争力、超过万人以上的现代服务企业
More quickly and to have international competitiveness resulting in a large group, more than 10,000 people or more modern services of the enterpriseor be my queen
或是我大床谁想骂人
正在翻译,请等待...工控
Industrial Control大堤外面
Outside the levee由于他们的发现,人们对人类基因的历史有了新的了解
Because of their discovery of human genes, a new understanding of history是脸不是身体'Ok
His face is not my body 'Ok竞赛分支
Race branch质量是企业的命脉
Quality is the lifeblood of your business从北京首都机场起飞直抵伦敦
From Beijing Capital Airport has arrived in Londonmany tourists go to Thailand every year .Thailand has a lon...
许多游人每年去泰国。泰国有佛教的一个悠久的历史。如果您计划去看natuer,加入我们一些乐趣the cabine file 'data1 cad'require for this installation is ...
cabine文件‘datal cad'require为这设施腐败,并且不可能是用途 前往郊野公园可搭乘:公共巴士 15号、21号A、25号、和26号A直接到达公园入口处。自行驱车前往,到路环岛后转右直行...
 Go to country park to ride: a public bus, 15th, 21st, 25th, and 26th number a, directly to the park entrance. Drove to their own, turn right straight after to Coloane Shek Pai Wan Road, through the circular crab, almost to the park boundary. See left-hand side first door is gardening and the Office它已经把信息传回地球
It has the information back to Earthvaii entender
沃伊理解你不应该吃辣椒,你应该吃清淡的,不应该喝冷水,要喝开水,要按时吃药,不应该吃鸡蛋,尽量少吃水果,多吃蔬菜。如果你发烧了,...
You should not eat the chili, you should eat light, should not drink cold water, drink water, take medicine on time should not eat eggs, try to eat fruit, eat more vegetables. If you have a fever, then go in the infusion clinic. Headache, throat, blocked nose, I feel uncomfortable. These symptoms ar皇家阿萨姆奶茶
Imperial Assum tea with milk游泳水平
Swimming levelI hope you a pleasant journey,ping
我希望您一次宜人的旅途,砰美食世界
Food WorldI've got to touch that magic sky
attribute to
归因于There are any students in the classroom
有所有学生在教室事实上,总体的质量是可以的
In fact, the overall quality is我的爷爷是个严肃的人
My grandfather was a serious person并且对古筝情有独钟
And a soft spot for GuzhengThe "privacy of indifference "rang a bell somewhere
The "privacy of indifference "rang a bell somewhereextract and display the users manual
提取和显示用户手册她很孤傲
She was very haughtyfeel my hot body against your hot body i like you very mu...
感觉我的身体热热的身体对我很喜欢你over 12 years
约12inrush current preventive cireuit fault
流入当前预防cireuit缺点至于那个人 我什么都不知道关于她的事
I do not know anything about the man as her thingKeep Hunger
保持饥饿he got into trouble
他遇到困难先生您好,您的球距离果岭还有165码旗杆在果岭后方,有逆风。
Hello, your ball Greens 165-yard flagpole in the distance behind the Greens, the wind.沃伦·巴菲特,全球著名的投资商,生于美国内布拉斯加州的奥马哈市。在2008年的《福布斯》排行榜上财富超过比尔盖茨,成为世...
Warren Buffett, the world's leading investors, was born in Omaha, Nebraska USA. In 2008, the "Forbes" list of wealth than Bill Gates as the world's richest man. Buffett donate stock worth $ 1.93 billion. At the eleventh philanthropy, Buffett lunch auction a record $ 2.63 million. July 2010, Warren B你是本地人还是来旅游的
Are you a local person or to tour the请听从工作人员的要求或指示
Please obey staff's request or the instruction*** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL THIS EMAIL ADDRESS CANN...
***请不答覆这封电子邮件,此电子邮件地址不能得到答复***最近查询:
烧光比消失最好的。
千斤顶是一种比彼得·小___
Send purchase orders yesterday omitted when ordering the department views so that, today, an additional order confirmation, please send us your confirmation of the order.
withCe=期待期望的收入现款额的cashfl ow和ω =挥发性;
If some people Please contact me, thank you
Blower work
正在翻译,请等待...
Because of her carelessness that did not pass math test
今天我感到很绑
taievision
My dad like every morning reading the newspaper
我需要到国外去,有时为我的公司,满足客户。
正在翻译,请等待...“羊毛”的英语单词怎么写的?_百度知道
“羊毛”的英语单词怎么写的?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
wool (数名词) 要羊sheep(数名词)
羊毛:wool;sheep's wool;fleece;lana (pl. lanae);
wool (不可数名词)
不可数名词
wool......
其他类似问题
英语单词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁羊毛衫的英语怎么说_百度知道
羊毛衫的英语怎么说
提问者采纳
Sweater 毛衣的意思。羊毛材质的英文:woolen。特意指羊毛材质的毛衣:wool sweaters (多件)或是 woolen sweater(单件)希望对你有帮助!
其他类似问题
羊毛衫的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
羊毛的英文
音标:[ yángmáo ]&&
英文翻译百科解释 sheep' lana (pl. lanae); lan-; lani-; lano-: 纯羊毛的 剪羊毛 shear the sheep◇羊毛衫 羊毛商 羊毛袜 woolen socks or stocking
例句与用法1.Her white wool gloves lay in her lap .她的一副白羊毛手套则放在膝上。2.Her sweater smells of damp wool .她的羊绒衫发出一股湿羊毛味。3.A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy .一只懒惰的羊以为它自己的羊毛负荷沉重。4.His wool shirt always itches him .他的羊毛内衣总是使他发痒。5.Wool also has a high settleable solid content .羊毛还含有沉淀性能极好的固体物质。6.This is called the scouring train in wool processing .这被称为羊毛加工中的洗涤系列。7.Sheep provide us with wool .羊供给我们羊毛。8.His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow .他的头与发皆白,白如羊毛,如雪。9.This consists of conversion of greasy wool into clean wool .这是把含脂的羊毛变成干净的羊毛。10.No place on earth was quite the hell a shearing shed was .世界上最象地狱的地方就是剪羊毛棚。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 组织架构 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐