请高手写一篇高中英语作文文!急用!

请帮我写一篇高二英语作文,急用!粘贴党的别进需要写一篇写给奥组委的建议信,大意是因2012年在英国举行奥运会,为了比赛的公平,需要增加一些措施,比如1:在以往只有获胜者才会需要进行兴奋剂检测,而这次可以_百度作业帮
请帮我写一篇高二英语作文,急用!粘贴党的别进需要写一篇写给奥组委的建议信,大意是因2012年在英国举行奥运会,为了比赛的公平,需要增加一些措施,比如1:在以往只有获胜者才会需要进行兴奋剂检测,而这次可以
需要写一篇写给奥组委的建议信,大意是因2012年在英国举行奥运会,为了比赛的公平,需要增加一些措施,比如1:在以往只有获胜者才会需要进行兴奋剂检测,而这次可以全体检察:2:在以往通过基因疗法可以增强肌肉强度,而且很难检测出来,希望这次可以在赛场外就控制基因疗法了研究,从而控制使用.等等100词左右,希望各位尽力,
Dear Sir/Madam,I am writing for you to express my opinions about the Olympic Game which will be held in Landon in 2012.For the fairness of the game,I strongly recommend we should follow the precedures in the bellow to make sure everyone enjoy the game without cheat.The first,in the past,we only perform the doping test for the winner.But in this time,I suggest we should perform the test for all the athletes.This will ensure all the athletes are free of stimulant so that the game will be conducted in the fair condition.Secondly,as you know,some of the athletes may use gene controlling to strengthen their muscle,and it's very hard to recognize it.In this condition,we should develop a new process to indicate the athletes have been effected with such a treatment.To sum up,we should make our effort to eliminate the unfairness and give the game a environment of just,fair and open,which are the principles of this great game.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求高手写一遍作文!急用&_百度作业帮
求高手写一遍作文!急用&
 I Expect MySchool LifeThree years of junior highschool life is coming to an end .Terefore I will study in a high school soon.   I hope my school is big and clean with a largedinning room. And the library is full of different kinds of books. So I canadthem in my spare time. I can get along well with my teachers and classmates. Ican help each other with my classmates. At the same time, I expect my schoollife is colorful, after class I can listen to music, play chess and basketball.To get more useful knowledge or information, I can surf the Internet. I willkeep a good eating habit. Do exercise often to stay in good spirits. Try mybest to make great progress.  As long as I stick to it, I can achieve my dream.来个高手帮忙写篇英语作文急用The UK I Know .._百度作业帮
来个高手帮忙写篇英语作文急用The UK I Know ..
The UK I Know ..
Today I attended an online counselling workshop for those in China who are coming to UK for study later this year.We talked about what’s UK like from a personal perspective,as well as what it’s like in the UK for a student from another country.Inevitably,“cultural shock” was something many students and,more so,their parents asked about.Cultural shock,according to Wikipedia,“describe the anxiety and feelings (of surprise,disorientation,confusion,etc.) felt when people have to operate within an entirely different cultural or social environment,such as a foreign country.It grows out of the difficulties in assimilating the new culture,causing difficulty in knowing what is appropriate and what is not.” For me personally,there were of course many cultural shocks that I came across four years ago when I set my foot on this country.In fact,there are still some from time to time even today.Even for someone like me,from Shanghai,would have some cultural shocks when I go to Beijing,let alone this is two totally different countries we’re talking about.Here,I just want to share with you some from my personal experiences.二、 Actually,in China,western food has already become ordinary and popular in recent years.Also,more and more Chinese have started to enjoy imported fruit,cars and other things after the country became a member of the World Trade Organization.At the same time,more and more challenges and opportunities have come as well as culture shock. So what is culture shock?The generation gap is a good example.Sometimes Chinese parents don't understand their children.They enjoy rock and pop songs instead of Beijing Opera,they eat ham burgers instead of steamed bread,they act without inhibition and they wear strange and light music clothes. Think about computers and the net.Many of us have computers of our own.This great invention has sped up the development of the whole world.Communication has become a much easier thing.E-mail and net-business have been a great help to all of us.Many young people start to learn computer skills at a very early age.We live in the age of information.We are realistic,modern and international,of course this is not a bad thing,but have you noticed that our traditional culture is facing a great challenge?Take cartoons for example.I'm a super cartoon fan,but those that I usually enjoy are from Japan or produced by the Disney company.Few of them are Chinese.Think about the popular movies we usually talk about and think about Titanic,Lord of the Ring,Harry Potter and so on.But what about our old stories?They are being forgotten.This situation seems to be more common among the teens and young people.But what I want to say is“Traditional culture does play an important role in every Chinese's life.”Why do I say so?Because every country and district has its own culture.The world has become more colorful because of the differences.If one day people all over the world speak the same language,eat the same thing and wear the same clothes,it's hard to imagine how awful the world would be. Have you seen the World Cup?I'm sure you have.Besides the exciting games,do you remember the embrace of the Irish team and the wonderful dance from Senegal,the samba of the Brazilian heroes?I am sure you do.I'm sure the Korean team's team work impressed you a lot.The different cultures have made our World Cup more attractive,the great teams and their own cultures had impressed the whole world.Am I right?Now I want to say that although we are facing culture shock,we can't lose sight of our own culture.One is poor without his personality.A nation is poor without its culture.I know China is a great nation with a long history and specail culture.Don't think that it is out of date,because we can see its great potential for study through the old surface. There is still a lot for us to discover and create.As a member of WTO,China and its traditional sectors are facing great challenges.But if we make the most use of them,they are still competitive,aren't they?
您可能关注的推广回答者:麻烦各位英语高手帮我修改下这篇面试文章,急用在线等!谢谢啊!好的话追加财富值!_百度作业帮
麻烦各位英语高手帮我修改下这篇面试文章,急用在线等!谢谢啊!好的话追加财富值!
XX is my first choice. Because it has a long history and strong academic environment, and as the singleton female I was desperate to return my hometown. Can be better prepared to honor my parents, but also to spend more time with my parents around.I am a diligent student during my college studying, and In my college, I actively response to the call of the college, take part in all kinds of useful activities and get scholarships for many times. I'm quite hard-working, responsible, capable, and outgoing. I spent most of my time on study. And I’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major. I can get along with all kinds of people.
That's why i have lots of friends. i'd like to work with the others and make progress in the field that we like. It is my long cherished dream to be a graduate student and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
XX is my first choice. Because it has a long history and strong academic air.As the only child I was desperate to return
to my hometown in order to be convenient to
spend more time with my parents who are older and older with time going by.As far as i am concerned,happiness is not a long distance telephone call,a air ticket during the Spring Festival or a large empty house,but the feeling i feel when
the whole family live together and
walk with my mother hand in hand in the setting sun as the time when my mother rode me out with her bike in my childhood.翻译,我尽力了
我有段话,你能不能帮我翻译下哈??翻译好了就把分给你哈!汉语这样哈:之所以选择这所学校还有一个原因:做为家中的独生子女,我非常渴望能够回到家乡工作并生活,让年华逝去的父母能够随时得到我带来的照顾与温暖。我认为幸福不是一通长途电话,一张过年期间的飞机票,或者一个空空的大房子。幸福应该是一家子在一起风雨同舟、携手与共,夕阳西下时能够手拉着年迈的妈妈在花园中散步,就像我小时候妈妈骑车带我出去玩一样!...求英语高手写一篇英语作文_百度知道
求英语高手写一篇英语作文
如果你当选.你认为自己具备什么条件(能力?别粘贴网上的,性格,爱好)可以胜任学生会主席工作1,在线等 急用,你将会我本校学生做些什么贡献,要自己写的;2
提问者采纳
It must be one who has the abilities and union plays an important role in a college,and some even from the schoolIt goes without saying that chairman of the students&#39,such as singing and dancing,a chairman should also be outgoing and have many good hobbies,I would organize more activities.First of all,I would set up an English corner.
As far as I am concerned.He or she should care about the students and school more than themselves.Third,not all can be the chairman,he or she should have the ability to solve complex problems,dealing with all kinds of problems fro union.Second,I would make my every effort to do the job well,where students can all speak English and help each other,if I were a the chairman,a chairman must be of great responsibility.First.Second,such as holding parties with other schools.He or she is in charge of the students&#39.For these reasons
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 点燃梦想 作文 急求 的文章

随机推荐