点燃梦想 作文 急求英语作文一篇

急求一篇有关“知识、技能与能力”的英语作文_百度作业帮
急求一篇有关“知识、技能与能力”的英语作文
急求一篇有关“知识、技能与能力”的英语作文
Talk about knowledge, skills, ability relationship And higher education and vocational education, compared based education three features: One is technology-oriented, rathe 2 it is technology type, rat Three is management, rather than decision-making. From these three features, vocational school The goal should be to train students, enables the student to master certain culture, AD Industry theory knowledge, professional skills, skilled indeed with skill Will have to adapt to, and the ability to participate in modern social activities. In teaching after Cheng thorough understanding and correctly handling the knowledge, skills, and abilities, the relationship Learning knowledge, training skills and cultivating ability of throughout the teaching process In the teaching activities, to coordinate, is advantageous in raises the realization of the goal. A, knowledge is the precondition From the development of knowledge and ability, knowledge is ability for the base of development. Ability is the premise condition of knowledge development. No learning knowledge this premise, Students on labor skill grasping is only simply imitate or "as gourd Painting, it was the past ladle "of" apprenticeships. "has the corresponding culture, Professional theory knowledge, again by certain training and practice, students in the skills The process of the formation and consolidate, can through to the association and the knowledge Comprehensive, extrapolate, one, achieve rapid and efficient, solid Effect. Knowledge for students to learn and master the skill of the hair of formation and ability Exhibition laid solid foundation. Second, training skills is the key The so-called skills refers to people using relevant knowledge, successfully complete a The task airframe activity way or intelligence activity way, divided into action skills Can and intellectual skills. External action skill is the dominant skills Can, it is muscle, body movement and kinesthetic analysis of motion coordination organ As the characteristic. For example, students on the machine man Application neither, File, saw process workpiece machining method of etc, are all is action Skills. Intelligence skill is the abstract thinking activity as the leading to solve practical asked Topic skills, is in constant activity of thinking process. Such as perception, Imagination and thinking, etc., and for the main ing Master correct thinking Methods are the main characteristics of intellectual skills. In the production practice intelligence skill is live A dynamic accumulated adjust intelligence activities and experience comprehensive ability, Intelligence skill and skill is also heavily and repeatedly in practice In order to form and consolidated. Movement skills and intellectual skills are closely linked, indivisible, move For skill in itself has intelligence activities, including intelligence skills components. If the workpiece fitter skillfully saws, file, such main is neither hand, arm, eye Cooperate with action, but how to exact, sawing rules, place a file, full flat The technical requirements of full pattern dominated by subjective consciousness but, have namely Intelligence activities. Similarly, intellectual skills are also restricted by movement skills, Many intellectual skills is often through movement skills shows. Training skills are the key vocational schools teaching, whether theory teaching Or production practice teaching is to be trained and to reinforce students' skills in In a position of prominence, establish viable skill training system, clear grade level, Training metho The teaching process to emphasize the skill form Cheng and laws, to students create hands-on and brain condition, by teachers Explanation, the demonstration and student's practice and practice, and make students' skills Can achieve coordination, proficient and perfect degree. Three, cultivating ability is the objective Cultivate and develop the students' ability, is the ultimate goal of vocational education. Whether the study knowledge, or training skills, revolves the training students with Prepare to participate in social activities, engaged in economic construction of ability of purpose. In the social practice, single ability is difficult to play a role, any one Kind of activity depends on various ability organically. So we in the teaching Cheng should pay attention to the cultivation of students' comprehensive ability. Vocational school students ability optimal structure should include the following basic Elements: one is the self-educated abilities. Vocational school student learning theory knowledge Time is limited, train students to use of the correct way of learning, independently into Do learning ability is necessary. Each subject teachers must pay attention to the buildup in teaching Keep students ability of using refere Read reference books and science and technology information Material ability, etc. The formation of students' self-study ability lay a good for further development Good foundation. 2 it is expression ability, refers to express their ideas in various ways The ability of feelings and intention. Including language ability, writing power of expression, Image expression ability, mathematical computation ability, etc. Three is the innovation ability, including Find problems and puts forward the question ability, creative problem analysis and solving The question ability, explore new knowledge, etc. Innovative ability is the modern green Years upwards and pioneering the prerequisite. Four is the ability to work independently, Applying learning theory is a reflection of the knowledge and mastery of the operation skills independently completed reality Abilit And there are plans to capacity, and ability of organization, self evaluation and Self monitoring ability, etc. Have these ability is the student in the school study and go Necessary to the society. Whether theory class teaching practice teaching, or production should be followed Learning knowledge, training skills for the training and development ability of the principle of the service, primers Guide students learning knowledge, self-conscious skills into the actual ability. The students to become a cultural professional knowledge, proficient operation Skills, can adapt to the society development, have the ability to participate in economic construction technology Art talents, this is the requirements of teaching in vocational schools. To sum up, in vocational schools teaching deeply understand and correct treatment The study knowledge, training skills and cultivating ability relationship is very necessary, The three are different and is closely linked organic whole. In order to learn the knowledge As the premise, and with the training skills as the focal point for the purpose, to cultivate ability, this just Can embody the basic characteristics of vocational schools teaching 中文:谈知识、技能、能力的关系与高等教育和基础教育相比, 职业教育有三个特点:一是技术型, 而非学术型; 二是工艺型, 而非设计型;三是管理层, 而非决策层.从这三个特点出发, 职业学校学生的培养目标应该是, 使学生掌握一定的文化、专业理论知识, 具备熟练的专业技能, 确有一技之长, 同时又要具有适应、参与现代社会活动的能力.在教学过程中深入理解和正确处理知识、技能和能力的关系, 把学习知识、训练技能、培养能力贯穿于整个教学过程之中, 有利于协调教学活动, 有利于培养目标的实现.一、学习知识是前提从知识和能力的发展来说, 知识是能力发展的基础,能力是知识发展的前提条件.没有学习知识这个前提,学生对劳动技能的掌握只能是简单地模仿或是“照葫芦画瓢”, 这无异于过去的“学徒制”.具有相应的文化、专业理论知识, 再经过一定的训练与实践, 学生在技能的形成和巩固的过程中, 就能通过对所学知识的联想与综合, 举一反三, 触类旁通, 达到快捷、高效、扎实的效果.知识的学习与掌握为学生技能的形成和能力的发展奠定了坚实的基础.二、训练技能是重点所谓技能是指人们运用有关知识, 顺利地完成某项任务的一种机体活动方式或智力活动方式, 分为动作技能和智力技能.动作技能是以外部动作占主导地位的技能, 它是以肌肉、肢体动作和动觉分析器官的协调运动为特点的.比如, 学生对机器的操纵和调整; 应用錾、锉、锯等工艺方法对工件进行切削加工等等, 都是动作技能.智力技能是以抽象思维活动为主导的解决实际问题的技能, 是在不断的认识活动过程中形成的.如感知、想象和思维等, 而以思维为主要成分; 掌握正确的思维方法是智力技能的主要特征.智力技能是在生产实践活动中积累起来的一种调节智力活动和经验的综合能力,智力技能与动作技能同样是在大量地、反复地练习中得以形成和巩固的.动作技能与智力技能是密切联系、不可分割的, 动作技能本身就有智力活动参加, 包含有智力技能的成分.如钳工对工件熟练地锯、锉、錾等主要是手、臂、眼的配合动作, 但如何锯得准确, 锉得规矩, 錾得平整, 满足图样的技术要求, 却受到主观意识的支配, 也就是有智力活动参与.同样, 智力技能也受到动作技能的制约,很多智力技能往往是通过动作技能表现出来的.训练技能是职业学校教学的重点, 无论是理论教学还是生产实习教学都是要把训练和巩固学生的技能放在突出的位置, 建立可行的技能训练体系, 明确等级水平,训练方法和训练时间; 教学过程中要重视技能形成的过程和规律, 给学生创造动手和动脑的条件, 通过教师的讲解、示范和学生的反复练习与实践, 真正使学生的技能达到协调、熟练和完善的程度.三、培养能力是目的培养和发展学生的能力, 是职业教学的最终目的.不论是学习知识, 还是训练技能, 都是围绕培养学生具备参与社会活动、从事经济建设的能力这一目的进行的.在社会实践中, 单一的能力是难以发挥作用的, 任何一种活动都取决于各种能力有机结合.所以我们在教学过程中必须注重对学生综合能力的培养.职业学校学生能力的最佳结构应包含以下几个基本要素: 一是自学能力.职业学校学生在校学习理论知识的时间有限, 培养学生运用正确的学习方法, 独立地进行学习的能力是必要的.各学科教师在教学中要注意培养学生熟练地使用工具书的能力; 阅读参考书和科技资料的能力等.自学能力的形成为学生进一步发展打下良好的基础.二是表达能力, 指用各种方式表达自己思想感情和意图的能力.包括语言表达能力、文字表达能力、图像表达能力、数理计算能力等.三是创新能力, 包括发现问题和提出问题的能力, 创造性地分析问题和解决问题的能力, 探索新知识的能力等.创新能力是现代青年奋发向上、开拓进取的前提条件.四是独立工作能力,是反映运用所学理论知识和掌握的操作技能独立完成实际工作的能力; 还有计划能力、组织能力、自我评价和自我监督的能力等.具备这些能力是学生在校学习和走向社会所必需的.不论是理论课教学, 还是生产实习教学, 都应遵循学习知识、训练技能为培养和发展能力服务的原则, 引导学生自觉地把学习知识、掌握技能转化为实际能力.把学生培养成为具有一定的文化专业知识、娴熟的操作技能、能够适应社会发展、具备参与经济建设能力的技术人才, 这就是对职业学校教学的要求.综上所述, 在职业学校教学中深入理解和正确处理学习知识, 训练技能与培养能力的关系是十分必要的,三者是既有区别而又密切联系的有机整体.以学习知识为前提, 以训练技能为重点, 以培养能力为目的, 这才能真正体现职业学校教学的基本特点急求一篇英语作文Love from teacher/mother_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语作文Love from teacher/mother
急求一篇英语作文Love from teacher/mother
Today is National Day.We have no classes.In the morning,I went to the People's Park with my mother.We had a good time.In the afternoon,I helped my parents to cook supper.I had a busy day today.OCT .1 2004 FRI SUNNY Today is National day,but I don’t feel any happy at all,just no reson.Last night I download the English Paper till 3AM ,sometime I want to give up.but in order to accomplish my dream.I can handle it.This afternoon I go to shiqi to visit a respectful teacher.On the way to shiqi,the street don’t crowd .I think it would be full of crowd of people in Festival.perhaps personal travel is encouraged at present.About 3:00PM I get to the destination---shiqi shiyan xiaoxue where she is a vice president .When I get to this place .I feel comfortable(My dream is to be a teacher) while I meet her .My teascher is get older.That is life.And then some exciting is brush to me.This sence is unexplained.We talk about life,work,love & future.From this talking I sincerely know everyone has his life.I know if I want to success I need pay twice or even more hard work.My teacher give me some advice too .Everything is change,the matter is that the change is to be good or bad.WORK HARD TANDTX---I SAY TO MYSELF.At 5.00PM I’m on my way to the hometown---Xianjiao.This evening I go on practicing.National Day!Today is National Day on Oct,1 2003,Weiqun have 2 days as holiday,I just made a call to home but she still didn''t get home,I asked mother to try to call her to confirm her position right now in order to be convenient for taking fetch by my father in 6-cross roadmouth.New house has been finished nearly.Dad decided to resume working in Houzai Glass factory just for RMB350 monthly even actually I don''t want him to work back.there are 7 days holiday I will take for Chinese National Day.But maybe I need on duty every day.Linyunbin will come back to Dongguan today.Fucking man...Raising flag on National Day A GRAND flag-raising ceremony would be held at the square in front of the Citizens’ Center on the morning of Oct.1 to celebrate China’s National Day,a government source said.The national anthem will be played as the five-star red national flag is raised at 7:30 a.m.,marking the 55th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.“It will be the largest flag-raising ceremony in the history of Shenzhen,and it will be the first time citizens will be allowed to closely witness the scene,” a government official said.“About 1,000 people from different walks of life in Shenzhen have been organized to attend the ceremony,” he said.The ceremony will be performed by a national flag guard under the local armed police contingent.The team,which was set up in 2002,now has 86 members who have undergone strict professional training.On the morning of National Day in Beijing,several thousand residents and travelers from other provinces are expected to witness a flag-raising ceremony in Tiananmen Square.Embraced widely by Chinese as a means to express their love and respect for the motherland,flag-raising ceremonies will also be held in many other places across China.National Day Holiday 'Golden' for Tourism Industry The week long National Day holiday has witnessed some 90 million tourists travelling across the country,a record high since the first "Golden Week'' holiday in 2000.The mass movement brought 34.6 billion yuan (US$4.2 billion) worth of income to shops,restaurants,hotels,scenic spots and various businesses related to the tourist industry,which were hit hard by the outbreak of SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) earlier this year.The tourist arrivals nationwide from October 1 to 7 jumped by 11.5 per cent over the same period last year,with their spending up 13.1 per cent,the National Tourism Administration announced Wednesday.Air carriers have benefitted greatly from the travel boom,with 1.65 billion yuan (US$200 million) in volume reported during the week,up 29.9 per cent year on year.The railways also took a pleasing share with over 1 billion yuan (US$128 million) worth of fares,up 6 per cent.The gain is also an all-time high since the State authority began to launch week long holidays,known as Golden Week,in the International Day of Labour in May and the National Day in October every year since 2000.Figures from 136 major retailers in 31 key tourist cities across the country revealed that 2.96 billion yuan (US$357 million) in sales volume was generated during the Golden Week,up 18.9 per cent year on year.As well,140 restaurant enterprises reported 220 million yuan (US$26.5 million) worth of income,up 17.1 per cent,according to the administration.急求一篇关于网上学习英语的优缺点的英语作文
急求一篇关于网上学习英语的优缺点的英语作文
话题讨论之类的,三分钟左右就行
With the rapid development of science and technology, tele-education has sped up in our country. While many people speak highly of its advantages, others see more disadvantages deriving from it.The advocates of tele-education give their arguments as follows. For one thing, tele-education makes it possible for people in remote areas to learn the subjects they are interested in. For another, people have a wider range of choices as to teachers and lessons through tele-education, because they can listen to the best lessons by the best teachers in the country, or even in the world.Just as “Every advantage has its disadvantages”, the opponents believe that not all the people have access to tele-education because many are poor. In addition, the students cannot contact teachers, but interpersonal relations are important to their study.As far as I am concerned, we should develop tele-education more rapidly to benefit more students. Meanwhile, we can design some programs to help teachers and students to contact each other.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急求一篇题目为About Job Hunting 的英语作文要求 1.设想在找工作的时候,你会最看重什么(兴趣爱好还是赚钱多少)?为什么?2.你的父母最看重什么?他们有什么要求?为什么?3.如何权衡兴趣和赚钱_百度作业帮
急求一篇题目为About Job Hunting 的英语作文要求 1.设想在找工作的时候,你会最看重什么(兴趣爱好还是赚钱多少)?为什么?2.你的父母最看重什么?他们有什么要求?为什么?3.如何权衡兴趣和赚钱
急求一篇题目为About Job Hunting 的英语作文要求 1.设想在找工作的时候,你会最看重什么(兴趣爱好还是赚钱多少)?为什么?2.你的父母最看重什么?他们有什么要求?为什么?3.如何权衡兴趣和赚钱的关系?
Now, many graduates are concerned about job hunting. However, before they dive into it, they have to think carefully what should be taken into consideration as for job hunting. As follows, I will give you some suggestions.
First of all, we should concerned about whether this job suits your interest. Interest is the best master. If you don't show much enthusiasm about it, your job will not last long.
Secondly, you should consider the room to develop. If it is not a promising job, you will not get a lot of satisfaction and are likely to leave it soon.
In addition, salary and location should also be taken into account. Even if it is a suitable job, you will not be accustomed to it given a low salary or a remote location.
In a word, before you take your first job, you have to take the factors above into careful consideration.急求英语作文一篇~~题目:我对出国留学的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
急求英语作文一篇~~题目:我对出国留学的
来源:互联网 发表时间: 20:47:21 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“急求英语作文一篇~~题目:我对出国留学的”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急求英语作文一篇~~题目:我对出国留学的”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急求英语作文一篇~~题目:我对出国留学的看法。在120字左右即可。谢谢各位大神~~~~~~~~,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:大致内容:第一段:现在出国留学比较流行:第二段:出国留学还处于坏处;第三段:如果有机会,我会选择……(我还是想选在国内上学)解决方案2:Nowadays, going study abroad is very popular. Many people want to the United States of America, because other people will envy them and they can get a certificate from abroad, which separate them from the students in domesticate.
But there are some disadvantage of going abroad. People should study for SAT, which is very difficult for the foreign students. People should study English very hard, and it is very demanding. Also going study abroad is very expensive, especially for the schools of top ten, although the schools abroad may have good conditions for study.
If i have chances, i will choose to study in domesticate. Because many of my friends will remain in domesticate, and it is easily to keep in touch with them. Also it is easier for me to get a good score in the entrance exam to the university.
希望能帮到你~~
1个回答2个回答2个回答1个回答2个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 点燃梦想 作文 急求 的文章

随机推荐