用英语写的署假星期天英语单词去洗澡发现有人落水并把人救上来了...

Active Server Pages 错误 'ASP 0126'
找不到包含文件
/url/index.asp,行 108
找不到包含文件 '../inc/topads.asp'。英语翻译一天,我正在散步,突然听到有人喊救命,我过去一看 有一人落水了,我十分紧张,于是就叫人来帮忙,经过我们的努力,我们就出了那人,并把他送回了家 他十分感谢我们_百度作业帮
英语翻译一天,我正在散步,突然听到有人喊救命,我过去一看 有一人落水了,我十分紧张,于是就叫人来帮忙,经过我们的努力,我们就出了那人,并把他送回了家 他十分感谢我们
一天,我正在散步,突然听到有人喊救命,我过去一看 有一人落水了,我十分紧张,于是就叫人来帮忙,经过我们的努力,我们就出了那人,并把他送回了家 他十分感谢我们
One day,I was walking,Suddenlly I heard someone calling for help,I went to find a man drowning.I was very nervous.So I called others to come and help.With our efforts,We saved the man and sent him home.He was very grateful to us.
One day, I was going for a walk, suddenly I heard someone crying for help, I went to see a person fell into the water, I was very nervous, so I told the people to help do it, by our efforts, we saved the man, and put him back home he
One day,while I was taking for walk, I suddenly heard someone crying"help,help...".I went on wlking when I noticed a man falling down into the water.I was very nervous and I asked some people to help him. With our help,
the man was saved successfully.And then we sent him home. He was very grateful to us.
您可能关注的推广回答者:【大学生救人溺亡反被称不慎落水】据《河南商报》报道,2月26日大学生孟瑞鹏为救落水儿童溺亡,反被当地警方称不是救人溺亡而是不慎落水。落水儿童也称,当天是一同落水的。经过调查,3月2日濮阳警方公布,孟瑞鹏溺亡前有救人行为。落水儿童家长承认是怕赔钱或担责教孩子说谎。http://t.cn/RwTBd4N
同时转发到微博急求一篇英语阅读理解或者完形填空:内容是说有一个人很小气很吝啬,有一天落水了,落水后有人要救他,说“把你的手给我”但是他没动,直到人家说把“拉着我的手”才得救_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语阅读理解或者完形填空:内容是说有一个人很小气很吝啬,有一天落水了,落水后有人要救他,说“把你的手给我”但是他没动,直到人家说把“拉着我的手”才得救
落水后有人要救他,说“把你的手给我”但是他没动,直到人家说把“拉着我的手”才得救
是一段英语听写.Smith was a landlord.He loved money very much and never gave anything to anybody.One day the landlord was walking along a river with his friends and fell into it.He cried,"Help!Help!" One of his friends held out his hand and said,"Give me your hand and I will pull you out." But he did not give his hand to his friend.Then another of his friends tried but the same thing happened.Just then a farmer came over and saw all this.He knew the landlord very well.He said to the others,"Let me try." He held out his hand and said to the landlord,"Take my hand and I will pull you out." Hearing this,the landlord took the farmer's hand,and in a minute the farmer pulled the landlord out of the water.All the others were very surprised at this and asked the farmer,"Why did he give his hand to you but not to us?" The farmer said,"You don't know your friend very well,when you say 'give' to him,he does nothing,but when you say 'take',he takes."假设你是李华,在某个星期天你和母亲去市场买菜,发现有人出售野生动物〔一,事情的经过.二,母亲的反应.三,你对保护野生动物的看法〕用这些来写一篇英语作文假设你是李华,在某个星期天你和母亲去市场买菜,发_百度作业帮
假设你是李华,在某个星期天你和母亲去市场买菜,发现有人出售野生动物〔一,事情的经过.二,母亲的反应.三,你对保护野生动物的看法〕用这些来写一篇英语作文假设你是李华,在某个星期天你和母亲去市场买菜,发
假设你是李华,在某个星期天你和母亲去市场买菜,发现有人出售野生动物〔一,事情的经过.二,母亲的反应.三,你对保护野生动物的看法〕用这些来写一篇英语作文
我肯定不买
别人买我可以劝阻
母亲会理解的

我要回帖

更多关于 星期天英语单词 的文章

随机推荐