帮翻译兄弟抱一下歌词词

谁能帮我翻译一下这歌词啊?谢谢!!_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,851贴子:
谁能帮我翻译一下这歌词啊?谢谢!!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
I&couldn't&tell&you&why&she&felt&that&way,&
She&felt&it&everyday.&
And&I&couldn't&help&her,&
I&just&watched&her&make&the&same&mistakes&again.&
What's&wrong,&what's&wrong&now?&
Too&many,&too&many&problems.&
Don't&know&where&she&belongs,&where&she&belongs.&
She&wants&to&go&home,&but&nobody's&home.&
It's&where&she&lies,&broken&inside.&
With&no&place&to&go,&no&place&to&go&to&dry&her&eyes.&
Broken&inside.&
Open&your&eyes&and&look&outside,&find&the&reasons&why.&
You've&been&rejected,&and&now&you&can't&find&what&you&left&behind.&
Be&strong,&be&strong&now.&
Too&many,&too&many&problems.&
Don't&know&where&she&belongs,&where&she&belongs.&
Broken&inside.&
Her&feelings&she&hides.&
Her&dreams&she&can't&find.&
She's&losing&her&mind.&
She's&fallen&behind.&
She&can't&find&her&place.&
She's&losing&he*&**ith.&
She's&fallen&from&grace.&
She's&all&over&the&place.&
Yeah,oh&
Broken&inside.&
She's&lost&inside,&lost&inside...oh&oh&yeah&
She's&lost&inside,&lost&inside...oh&oh&yeah
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我不可以告诉你她为什麽那样感觉,
她感觉它每天。&
而且我不可以帮助她,
我仅仅看她再一次犯相同的错误。&
怎麽回事,现在怎麽回事?&
太许多,&太多问题。&
不&知道她属于哪里,在她属于的地方。&
她想要回家,&但是不重要之人的家。&
它是她躺卧的地方,打破进里面。&
由于没有地方去,&没有去弄干她的眼睛地方。&
打破进里面。&
外面打开你的眼睛而且看,&找理由为什么。&
你有被拒绝,而且现在你不能找你遗留&的事情。&
要强壮,现在是强壮的。&
太许多,&太多问题。&
不&知道她属于哪里,在她属于的地方。&
她想要回家,&但是不重要之人的家。&
它是她躺卧的地方,打破进里面。&
由于没有地方去,&没有去弄干她的眼睛地方。&
打破进里面。&
她的感觉她藏。&
她不能找的她梦。&
她正在损失她的思想。&
她是堕落的在后。&
她不能找她的地方。&
她正在损失他***ith。&
她被从优雅掉下。&
所有的她是在地方之上。&
是的,&表示惊讶
她想要回家,&但是不重要之人的家。&
它是她躺卧的地方,打破进里面。&
由于没有地方去,&没有去弄干她的眼睛地方。&
打破进里面。&
她是失去的内部,遗失进里面...&表示惊讶表示惊讶是的
她是失去的内部,遗失进里面...&表示惊讶表示惊讶是的
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我不知道她为什么会有这种感觉,
她每天都有这种感觉
我无法帮她
只能看着她又一次犯同样的错误
怎么了,究竟怎么了
太多,太多的问题
不知道她属于哪里,属于哪里
她想要回家,却无处可去
她身处之地,正是她心碎之地(这句不确定)
无处可去,无处可檫干她的泪
心碎了
张开双眼,看看外面,去找寻原因
你曾经被拒绝,以致现在不知道自己遗忘了什么
坚强,坚强点
不知道她属于哪里,属于哪里
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有英语好的,帮我翻译一下,歌词!!!谢了_青岛农业大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:74,895贴子:
有英语好的,帮我翻译一下,歌词!!!谢了收藏
You got me wide open, wide open now I'm yours You found me heartbroken, heartbroken on the floor... () Became my salvation, salvation through the war (yeah) You got me wide open, wide open now I'm sure... (Chorus) In a world like this where some back down I, I know we're gonna make it In a time like this when love comes round I, I know we gotta take it In a world like this where people fall apart In a time like this when nothing comes from the heart In a world like this, I've got you (Nick) And now I'm free fallin', free fallin' in your eyes You got me still callin', still callin' no surprise... (Kevin) I never knew I could love 'til the end of time (yeah) And now I'm free fallin', free fallin' by your side... (Chorus) In a world like this where some back down I, I know we're gonna make it In a time like this when love comes round I, I know we gotta take it In a world like this where people fall apart In a time like this when nothing comes from the heart In a world like this, I got you! (Bridge) (Ah) Yeah, (Ah) In a world like this... (Howie) You got me, wide open wide open (yeah) And now I'm free fallin', free fallin'... ! (AJ & ) Hey yeah, yeah (yeah, yeah! ) In a world like, in a world like... ('Cos I got you! ) In a world like this... ! (Chorus) In a world like this where some back down I, I know we're gonna make it (we're gonna make it) In a time like this when love comes round I, I know we gotta take it (In a world like this! ) In a world like this where people fall apart (they fall apart) In a time like this when nothing comes from the heart (It comes from the heart) In a world like this, I've got you
1楼 18:49&|
相关的贴子824843220相关的图贴
你让我大开,现在敞开我属于你You found me heartbroken, heartbroken on the floor... 你找到我的伤心,伤心的地板上…() 布瑞恩。Became my salvation, salvation through the war (yeah) 成为我的拯救,从战争中拯救(耶)You got me wide open, wide open now I'm sure... 你让我大开,现在敞开我确信…(Chorus) (合唱)In a world like this where some back down 在这样的世界里的一些让步I, I know we're gonna make it 我,我知道我们会没事的In a time like this when love comes round 在这样的时刻当爱来I, I know we gotta take it 我,我知道我们要把它In a world like this where people fall apart 在这样的世界里的人分开In a time like this when nothing comes from the heart 在这样的时候,当没有来自内心In a world like this, I've got you 在这样的世界,我得到了你(Nick) (尼克)And now I'm free fallin', free fallin' in your eyes 我现在自由自在自由自在,在你的眼睛You got me still callin', still callin' no surprise... 你让我仍然在呼唤,还叫不奇怪…(Kevin) 凯文。I never knew I could love 'til the end of time (yeah) 我从来不知道我会爱,直到(是的)And now I'm free fallin', free fallin' by your side... 我现在自由自在自由自在,在你身边…(Chorus) (合唱)In a world like this where some back down 在这样的世界里的一些让步I, I know we're gonna make it 我,我知道我们会没事的In a time like this when love comes round 在这样的时刻当爱来I, I know we gotta take it 我,我知道我们要把它In a world like this where people fall apart 在这样的世界里的人分开In a time like this when nothing comes from the heart 在这样的时候,当没有来自内心In a world like this, I got you! 在这样的世界,我得到了你!(Bridge) (桥)(Ah) Yeah, (Ah) In a world like this... (啊)是(啊),在这样的一个世界…() ()You got me, wide open wide open (yeah) 你有我,敞开,敞开的(是的)And now I'm free fallin', free fallin'... ! 我现在自由自在,自由自在…!(AJ & ) (AJ &布瑞恩)Hey yeah, yeah (yeah, yeah! ) 嗨,是啊,是啊(是的,是的!)In a world like, in a world like... ('Cos I got you! ) 在一个世界,在这个世界上像…(因为我有了你!)In a world like this... ! 在这样的一个世界…!(Chorus) (合唱)In a world like this where some back down 在这样的世界里的一些让步I, I know we're gonna make it (we're gonna make it) 我,我知道我们会使它(我们会让它)In a time like this when love comes round 在这样的时刻当爱来I, I know we gotta take it (In a world like this! ) 我,我知道我们要把它(在这样的一个世界!)In a world like this where people fall apart (they fall apart) 在这样的世界里的人崩溃(他们崩溃)In a time like this when nothing comes from the heart 在这样的时候,当没有来自内心(It comes from the heart) (它来自心)In a world like this, I've got you在这样的世界,我得到了你清空内容
收起回复2楼 00:17&|
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或请帮我翻译一下歌词._百度知道
请帮我翻译一下歌词.
小CQQ, the beat in the drumShe comes in the morning and the evening she’s goneEvery little hour every second you liveTrust in eternity that’s what she givesShe looks like Marilyn.:She hangs out every day near by the beachHavin’ a HEINEKEN fallin’ asleepShe looks so sexy when she’s walking the sandNobody ever put a ring on her handSwim to the oceanshore fish in the seaShe is the story the story is sheShe sings to the moon and the stars in the skyShining from high above you shouldn’t ask whyShe is the one that you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metOh., she must be the reason why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the worldShe puts the rhythm., walks like SuzanneShe talks like Monica and MarianneShe wins in everything that she might doAnd she will respect you forever just youShe is the one that you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metOh., she must be the reason why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the worldShe is so pretty all over the worldShe is so prettyShe is like you and meLike them like weShe is in you and meShe is the one that you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metOh, she must be the reason why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the world(She is the one) She is the one(That you never forget) That you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metShe’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the world (oh.)Na na na na ..本站歌词来自互联网shegroove coverage编
提问者采纳
她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩 她是世界上最可爱的人 她是世界上最可爱的人啊 她真可爱 她就像你,她才是真正的原因,就像我们 她就在你心中,就在我心中 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊 她是来自天堂的天使 哦,她才是真正原因,你已知道答案 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊 她是来自天堂的天使 哦她 她经常去海滩走走 手中拿着啤酒(海涅根)就这样入睡 她在沙滩上走路的姿势非常性感 还从来没有人成功向她求婚 在浪里游泳在海中捕鱼 她就是故事,日落即走 在你生命的每分每秒 相信她带给你的永恒信念 她长得象玛丽莲,上帝为什么要造女孩 她是世界上最可爱的人 (就是她啊)就是她 (你永远忘不了啊)你永远忘不了 她是来自天堂的天使 她才是真正的原因(哦,是的只有你 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊 她是来自天堂的天使 哦,就像我 就像他们,走路像苏姗妮 她说话像莫尼卡和玛丽安妮 她做的每件事都能成功 而且她会永远维护你,上帝为什么造女孩 她是世界上最可爱的人 她让鼓点变得更有旋律 她清晨而出,故事就是她 她对着天上的月亮和星星唱歌 为什么它们在天空中闪耀
提问者评价
你们都翻译的很好,可惜我只能选一个,谢谢你们!
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
这也太多点了吧
她每天都在海边出现当她在沙滩上徘徊时看起来多么性感从没有人为她戴上戒指游向海中的鱼她就是故事,故事就是她她向天空中的星星和月亮唱歌她从高处闪闪发光 你不必发问她是你永远无法忘记的她是你见到的从天堂派来的天使哦,她一定是上帝创造女孩的原因她在全世界都显得如此美丽她合韵合拍她白天到来,夜晚离开你活着的每时每秒永远相信那就是她赋予的一切她看起来像玛瑞琳,走起来像苏姗她说起话来像莫尼卡和麦瑞恩她做每件事都会成功她会永远尊重你她是你永远无法忘记的她是你见到的从天堂派来的天使哦,她一定是上帝创造女孩的原因她在全世界都显得如此美丽她在全世界都显得如此美丽她太美丽了她就像你和我像她们像我们她就是你和我她是你永远无法忘记的她是你见到的从天堂派来的天使哦,她一定是上帝创造女孩的原因她在全世界都显得如此美丽她就是唯一你永远不会忘记她是(一定是)上帝创造女孩的原因她在全世界显得如此美丽呐呐呐呐……
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 兄弟抱一下歌词 的文章

随机推荐