求翻译(英语翻译器)

求翻译(英文-中文)_百度知道
求翻译(英文-中文)
We describe a method for integrating information from lens design into image system simulation tools.
By coordinating these tools, image system designers can visualize the consequences of altering lens parameters. We describe the critical computational issues we addressed in converting lens design
calculations into a format that could be used to model image information as it flows through the imaging pipeline from capture to display.
The lens design software calculates information about relative illumination, geometrical distortion, and the wavelength and field height dependent optical point spread functions (PSF). These data are read by the image systems simulation tool, and they are used to transform the multispectral input radiance into a multispectral irradiance image at the sensor.
Because the optical characteristics of lenses frequently vary significantly across the image field, the process is not shift-invariant. Hence, the method is computationally intense and includes a number of parameters and methods designed to reduce artifacts that can arise in shift-variant filtering.
The predicted sensor irradiance image includes the effects of geometric distortion, relative illumination, vignetting, pupil aberrations, as well as the blurring effects of monochromatic and chromatic aberrations, and diffraction. 这段不太理解,麻烦谁能帮我翻译一下,手工翻译。别用google等!谢谢大家
提问者采纳
我们描述了一个从镜头设计的信息集成进入影像系统仿真工具的方法。通过协调这些工具,图像系统的设计者可以改变镜头参数可视化的后果。我们描述了关键的计算解决的问题,我们在将镜头设计计算转换成可用于模型的图像信息的格式,因为它流经管道从捕获成像显示。镜头设计软件计算相对光照,几 何失真,波长和领域高度依赖光点扩散函数(PSF)的信息。这些数据被读出的图像系统的仿真工具,它们被用来变换的多光谱的成多光谱辐照度的图像上面的传感器的输入辐亮度。由于透镜的光学特性的频繁变化显着整个的图像字段,这个过程是不移位不变。因此,该方法是计算密集的,并包括了一些设计,以减少工件中可能出现的移变滤波参数和方法。预测传感器辐照度图像包括几何畸变的影响,相对照明,渐晕,光瞳像差,以及单色和色差的模糊效果,并。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
英文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求翻译英语_百度知道
求翻译英语
演员违反合同未能按参加演且演员主演能按参加演使整歌剧始候运转换句说合同履行属于根本性违约非违约权解除合同另找代替
提问者采纳
Breach of contract by failing to participate in the show, and the actress is starring actress, she can not be on time to participate in this show the entire opera in the beginning when you can not operate, in other words, that the contract can not be fulfilled, which is a fundamental breach of contract, the non-defaulting party the right to terminate the contract, instead find another others.翻译完毕望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Actress able to regularly attend performances for breach of contract, and starring the actress is, she could not regularly attend the performance time cannot function at the beginning of the Opera as a whole, in other words, the inability to perform the contract, this is a fundamental breach, the non-defaulting party the right to terminate the contract, be replaced by another substitute.
Actress in violation of the contract fails to attend on time performance and the actress is a star, she can't on time to attend the show makes the opera cannot run when I was in the first place, in other words, is a contract unable to fulfill, this is belong to the fundamental breach of contract, the defaulting party shall have the right to terminate the contract, the other to find others instead.
翻译英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译英语_百度知道
求翻译英语
tom was ten years old ,and he was a very lazy boy, he didn't like doing any work .he had to go to school of course,but he didn't study hard there and tried to do as little work as possible ,his father and mother were both doctors and they hoped that their son would become one,too,when he grew up .but one day tom said to his mother :“when i finish school ,i want to be a duetman.”
&a dustman?&
his mother asked, she was very surprised .
& that's not a very pleasant job,
why do you want to bscome a dustman?&
&because then i would only have to work one day a week .&
tom answered at one.
&only one day a week?&
his mother said,&what do you mean?
and how do you know?&
&well,&tom replied,& i know that the dustman come to our house to work on thursday ,because i only see them on that day.&
提问者采纳
汤姆十岁了,他是一个十分懒惰的小男孩。他不喜欢做任何事情。当然他必须去上学,但他没有努力学习,想做尽可能少的工作,他的父亲和母亲都是医生,他们希望他们的儿子将来也成为一个医生。但是有一天,汤姆对他的母亲说:“当我完成学业时,我想成为一名清洁工。”“一个清洁工吗?”他的母亲问道,她很惊讶。“这不是一个非常愉快的工作,你为什么想当清洁工?”“因为我每周只需要工作一天。”汤姆立刻回答出来。“一个星期只有一天?”他的母亲说,“你这是什么意思?而且你是怎么知道的?”“嗯,”汤姆回答说,“我知道清洁工周四来我们家工作,因为我只在那一天看到他们。”
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
汤姆10岁了,他是个极为懒惰的男孩,什么也不想干。当然他也要上学,但他(学习)并不努力,而且尽可能偷懒。他父母都是医生,父母也想让汤姆长大后当医生。可是一天汤姆却对他妈妈说:“参加工作后我要当一个垃圾清运工。”他妈妈很吃惊:“这工作并不轻松,你为什么相当垃圾清运工呢?”汤姆说:“因为那样我每周只需工作一天。”“每周只需工作一天?”妈妈问,“你说的什么意思,你怎么知道每周只需工作一天?”“喏”,汤姆答道,“我知道垃圾清运工每周四来咱们这儿,我只在周四才见到他们。”这是个小笑话,有点背景:西方家庭如果不是住在公寓楼里而是住在“house(即带院子的住宅)”里的话,单独一户的垃圾量比较少,一般是每周由清运工收集一次,但清运工负责的范围比较大,每个工作日都不闲着。
tom十岁,他是一个十分懒惰的男孩子,他不喜欢做任何工作。当然他必须去学校了,但是他在那里不好好学习,而且尽可能偷懒,他的父母都是医生他们希望儿子长大后也能够成为医生。
当但是有一天他跟他妈妈说,当我结束学业后我想成为一名清洁工。
一名清洁工,他妈妈问到,妈妈被惊呆了,那不是个令人愉快的工作,你为什么想成为清洁工?
因为那时候我可以一个星期只工作一天,他妈妈问,一个星期一天?你打算干吗?你怎么知道的?
好吧。tom回答,我知道清洁工只在星期四来我们家里打扫,因为我指在那天看见他们!
很辛苦 纯手打 希望采纳
TOM十岁了,非常懒,他不喜欢干活儿。当然他到了上学的年龄,但是他不努力去学习而且尽可能的做少量功课。他的父母都是医生,他们希望当儿子长大的时候也能构成为一名医生,但是一天TOM对妈妈说:“当我毕业的时候,我想要成为一名清洁工”“清洁工?”,妈妈问,感到非常奇怪“那不是一份很好的工作,为什么你想要成为清洁工啊?”“因为那时候我一周只需要做一天工作”TOM回答说。“一周做一天工作?”妈妈说:“你这是什么意思,你又怎么知道?”“好吧”TOM回答说“我知道我们家的清洁工就只有星期四才来工作,我只有在那天才看到他啊”
I was a devil and the devil, even if i don't like the name, i admit that i exist. the world, indeed only for herself as coming. the man is just a passer, in this cold world, but he is trustworthy. perhaps because of prayer for too long, have forgotten what he wants. maybe because of too many reasons, already forgetting it would be too for anything.And perhaps because of too little, dream have forgotten why is there. these all the things that had to get better, or borrow from the difficult ground and an invaluable god, please let me hear your voice, please let me feel your favour. god, please give me light, and other side. even if it's just the fire, but it is illusory 蜃 floor.The reach of the... the world, there will be these things? no, no hysterical scream, without any doubt. the depth of despair and sorrow, is not madness, but a heart as ashes
tom 十岁时很懒,不想做任何事情。但是他必须去学校上课,然而他有不努力学习,哪怕是一点努力都不愿意。他的父母是医生,他们希望儿子长大后像他们一样成为医生。但是有一天 tom 对妈妈说,等我学习完了,我要做一名清洁工。他的妈妈听了非常惊讶的问,清洁工?它可不是什么好工作,你为什么想成为一名清洁工呢? tom 马上说,这样我就可以一周只工作一天。一周只工作一天,他的妈妈不解的问,你什么意思,你怎么知道。tom 回答说,因为我只看到星期四的时候清洁工来我家工作
Tom十岁了,他是一个很懒的男孩,他不喜欢做任何工作,他必须去上学,当然,他学习不努力
十岁的汤米是个非常懒惰的男孩子,他不喜欢做任何事情。当然,他得去上学,但他在学校里学习不太努力,总是企图偷懒。他的父母都是医生,他们希望汤米也能成为医生。汤米渐渐长大,有一天他跟她妈妈说:当我毕业时,我想做个收垃圾的。“收垃圾的?”汤米的妈妈非常惊讶,说:“那可不是个讨人喜欢的工作,为什么你想成为垃圾工人?”“因为这样每周我只要工作一天了”汤米很快回答道。“一周一天?”他妈妈说“你是什么意思?你怎么知道这个?”汤米回答道:“好吧,因为我知道那个每星期四来我们家收垃圾的人,我只在星期四见到他。”
汤姆十岁了,他是一个很懒的男孩,他不喜欢做任何工作。他不得不去学校的课程,但他学习不努力,试图尽可能少的工作,他的父亲和母亲都是医生,他们希望他们的儿子会成为一个,太,当他长大的。但是有一天,汤姆对他妈妈说:“当我完成学业,我想成为一个duetman。”一名清洁工吗?”妈妈说,她很惊讶。”这不是一个非常愉快的工作,为什么你要bscome清洁工吗?”因为我只会有一个星期工作一天。”汤姆回答一个。”只有一个星期的一天?”他的母亲说,“你是什么意思?何以见得。好吧,”汤姆说,“我知道清洁工来我们家星期四工作,因为我只看到他们的那一天。”
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译英语_百度知道
求翻译英语
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they're here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly, I'm not half to man I used to be, There's a shadow hanging over me. Oh, I yesterday came suddenly. Why she had to go I don't know she woldn't say. I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Passion is sweet Love makes weak You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go Follow your fate Love and hate Never fail to seize the day But dont give yourself away . Oh when the night falls And your all alone In your deepest sleep what Are you dreaming of My skin's still burning from your touch Oh I just can't get enough I Said I wouldn't ask for much But your eyes are dangerous Oh the thought keep spinning in my head Can we drop this masquerade I can't predict where it ends If your the rock I'll crush against Trapped in a crowd The music is loud I said I love my freedom too Now I'm not so sure I do All eyes on you Rings so trueYou make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me Greatness as you smallest as me You show me what is deep as sea A little love' little kiss A litlle hug' little gift all of little something these are our memories You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true You always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bou tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I'll wait 'till it comes to me I am you You are me We are one Take me in your arms And flow through me I'll flow through you Steal my breath away Cause I'm so moved by you Deeper than I ever thought Was possible, was possible, it's everything, oh Difference between me and you It's all in where your heart lies And every day's another chance So let's get it right We stand here today, together as one You brighten my days just like the sun When everything around is like stormy weather, We always survive cause were in this together Whoever said that we could never hold on, Doesn't know I found my star And now I'm happy I stood up for so long Baby this is where our story starts I can't stop, can't stop this love
提问者采纳
昨天,似乎所有的烦恼都随风而逝但是今天它们似乎依然萦于我心哦,我相信昨天突然地,我不再是曾经的我我的头顶笼罩了一片阴云哦,昨天来得太突然为什么她一定要离开呢?我不理解,她也不会解释我肯定说错话了,现在我渴望回到昨天昨天爱情还是一局很容易的游戏现在我需要一个地方去隐藏自己受难是甜蜜的爱情让我虚弱你说你珍惜自由所以你拒绝原谅我紧跟你的命运爱和恨从没有抓不住时光但不要放纵你自己当夜晚落幕你依然是一个人在你入梦最深时你到底梦到了什么我的皮肤仍然因为你的触碰而燃烧感觉永远也不够但我不会所求更多但是你的目光太危险哦依然在我脑海中萦绕我们能不能退出这场化妆舞会我无法预测它会在哪结束如果你玩摇滚我一定会拼命向前挤入人群音乐的声音很大我说过我也喜欢自由现在我不是很肯定我在做什么我所有的视线都集中在你身上铃声是那么真实你让我哭泣让我微笑让我感受爱的愉悦哦吻你感谢你曾经给过我的所有的爱像你这样伟大的人像你这样聪明的人你给我展示了什么叫情深似海一点点爱轻轻的吻一个浅浅的拥抱小小的礼物所有细节都是我们共同的记忆你让我微笑让我哭泣让我感觉爱是真实的你常常站在我身边我不想说再见不需要问不需要原因我相信这里的一切都是正确的不去想明天我再怎么尝试也抓不到它世界运转得太快我会等待一切来到我身边我就是你你就是我我们是一个整体将我拥进你的臂弯你融入了我我融入了你你偷走了我的呼吸因为我被你深深地感动比我曾以为的深很多这是可能的,是可能的,是所有的一切,哦我和你之间的区别全部在于你的心会撒谎所以让我们纠正这些谎言今天我们站在这里,像一个人一样站在一起你想太阳一样照亮我的生命当我身边的一切都变得像暴风雨我们会被救赎因为我们在一起任何说我们不能坚持下去的人不明白我找到了我的星星现在我很高兴我坚持了这么久宝贝这是我们故事的开始我无法结束,无法结束这段爱恋
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌曲burning的歌词吗
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译软件 的文章