distribution certificate,真诚寻求帮助
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
关于original
distribution certificate,真诚寻
Hello Dear Rebecca.
I'm fine thank you a lot, what about you???
It's so so so hot in Damascus too ( about 40 C), so I think we are at the same situation, any way thanks for God.
for our control valves requested, we would like to clarify the following:
According to the Syrian Government terms, we will participate in tender under Amidas Trading LLC name, then we'll Prepare the bid bond & Performance Bond, and submitting the offers to the Syrian Petroleum Company (SPC) or other clients.
In this case, you are kindly requested to send us an original distribution certificate from your company authorizing Amidas Trading LLC to sell your products in Syria,
** The original distribution certificate must be legalized from Chamber of commerce in your city and Syrian Embassy in Beijing.(Please find attached a draft copy of (DC= distribution certificate).&&
Please make it on your company head page then sign and stamp it, then send it to me to check it before you start sign and stamp it from Chamber of commerce in your city and Syrian Embassy in Beijing, after that you can complete it ,you need 20~25 days to have it completely and ready.
Please advice me for any requested information.
Waiting to hear from you ASAP
Best regards
这个客户叙利亚的,6月底开始联络的,态度挺好,而且不是那么严肃,因为我们MSN上聊过,并非聊的全都是生意的问题,所以接触的过程挺随和的,但是遗憾的是他并非是产品的最后购买商.我现在已经全部给他报好价,产品的详细规格等都妥当整备并发给他了,然后过了一个礼拜的样子,早上我收到这封邮件,是关于original distribution cetificate,我想请问大家,具体这是什么,然后我应该注意哪些问题,然后是因为要得到商会和北京叙利亚的大使馆的证明合法化,所以我不知道中间步骤具体是如何,为什么这么复杂?提前感谢大家
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
大家帮帮忙,到底如何弄original distributor certificate 呢?路过的大侠支个招,小女子多谢
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
我在线等,诚心希望大家帮个忙!
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
千万别沉下去..........继续等待中
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
路过的能不能顶下,万分感谢
UID 250231
阅读权限 40
看他描述的还挺麻烦,没做过,
帮你顶一下
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
原帖由 levee 于
10:43 发表
看他描述的还挺麻烦,没做过,
帮你顶一下 万分感谢,继续等待高手..................
UID 252298
阅读权限 40
来自 Hubei
不太清楚,期待高手出现,一起学习一下
UID 254071
阅读权限 40
去贸促会和叙利亚驻北京使馆办吧
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
这个好象贸促会就知道怎么会事,但具体的我没做过不知道@
UID 249291
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 40
baidu搜索看看
然后打电话问问贸促会
UID 232499
福步币 8 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Shanghai
关键的问题在于:之前我们从未与他有过业务,只是六月多开始联系,他应该也是中间商,可是现在就说当我们的独家代理,这样大家觉得合适吗?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是