您现在的位置:
河北省邢台市同生机械厂
河北省邢台市同生机械厂
未实名备案
经营模式:生产型
荣誉资质:0项
企业经济性质:集体企业
相关VIP企业推荐
想在食品商务网宣传您的公司吗? 赶快发布您的公司介绍和建立产品展厅,轻松网上做生意!
主营产品:乳品加工设备:长风牌系列鲜奶打发机、“长风牌”鲜奶搅拌机..
主营产品:销售食品;中、西药;化工等行业所用粉碎机;其中有实验用超..
主营产品:台湾日本美国德国进口洗菜机;台湾日本美国德国进口切肉机;..
主营产品:蔬菜速冻(脱水);食品加工企业用智能型食品(车间)空调机..
主营产品:玻璃瓶真空封口机.浓酱灌装机;玻璃瓶真空旋盖机;异型瓶真..
主营产品:SS型离心机;PGZ型离心机;PD型离心机;LWL型离心..
主营产品:各种类型的脱皮机;蚕豆脱皮机;油炸机;花生酱生产线;烘烤..
主营产品:果蔬加工成套设备、蔬菜脱水、净菜加工设备及不锈钢卫生级离..
本厂主要生产圆环链,规格ф3-ф50(材料有20Mn2,20MnV,20GrNiMo,不锈钢、20号钢、20Cr25MnVK&ф235g)提升机、皮带输送机、上煤机、各种除渣机、炉排轴、减速机、低温液体汽化成套设备,各种气体灌充台、汇流排,溶解乙炔成套设备及配件。
&当前还没有发布产品信息!
以上所展示的信息由企业自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布企业负责。食品商务网对此不承担任何保证责任。为保障您的利益,建议优先选择VIP会员
食品商务网
| 21FOOD兄弟网站:河北省邢台市2010届高三二模(英语)--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
邢台市高三年级第二次模拟考试
审核:王艳红
考生注意:
1.本试卷分第一卷(遵磐题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分,共150分。考试时间l20分钟。
2.请将各卷答案填在试卷后面的答题卷上。
3.本试卷主要考试内容:高中综合第一卷
(选择题)第一部分:英语知识运用(共三节,满分50分)第一节
语音知识(共5小题;每小题l分,满分5分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。1.across
D.average2.1awyer
A.property
B.hydrogen
D.apply3.belief
B.variety
C.sociely
D.1ie4.march
A.technology
B.chemistry
D.machine5.fiction
A.suggetion
B.separation
C.question
D.collsion第二节
语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题l分,满分l5分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。6.On Feb.6,Xi'an-Zhengzhou High-Speed Railway,
first high-speed railway in
China,was put into operotion.
A.不填;the.
B.the;the
C.the;不填
D.不填;不填7.The woman scientist was so busy that she could hardly
time to her children.
D.provide8.
in the city for thirty years,the old man moved back to the countryside.
A.Having worked
B.Working
C.To have worked
D.To work 9.My mother made a promise
I passed the examination,she would buy me an MP4.
B.that if
C.if that
D.wherher10.--I've told her many times, and she still forgot about it!  --I understand.She
be very forgetful sometimes.
D.must11.She thought
impossible to finish so much work in a day.
D.it12.It is becoming more and more difficult to
the problems of traffic in some big citics of our country.
A.deal with
C.put away
D.break down13.--Why don't you drive your own car?
at a repair shop
A.has repaired
B.is repaired
C.is being repaired
D. will be repaired14. Several students in our class are considering
to the United Kingdom for further study next year.  A.going
D.gone15.Great attention must be paid to
agriculture, especially in China,
population is the largest in the world.A. which
B. wooseC.which
D.whose16.
makes her dLfferent from other students is that she likes being alone.
B.Whoever
D.Whatever17.-I hope that you can remove the difference between you and Susan and become good friends.
If only Susan had the same idml.
A.My pleasure.
B.For what?
D.By all means.18.Is this the house
Abraham Lincoln was born?
A.on which
C.in which
D.that19.--Have you read the book Oliver Twist?  --Who
C.has written
D.had written20.--Do you mind my opening the window for n while?  --
A.No,thanks
B.N0.I do
C. Yes,please
D.Yes.Better not第三节
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)  阅读下面短文,从短文后面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。  I am not one who is frightened casily, but I must admit that one night I saw a figure that really struck terror into my heart.  I
it was a cold moon-lit night when I was walking home. It was the first night of my whole life that I had been outside
at such a late time. There were
23 few people on the road at night. Even during the day, the road was used by only some. On that night, it seemed even
.While I was walking, I could hear some
made by creatures that love the night world. I moved really fast towards home. It
because I was hungry. More importantly, I was eager to get back home for warmth. All of a sudden, I
an old lady in a short distance away. Her
was covered with
a white cloth. She was
to me, I think.  I was a bit
,I wanted to know
she was there at that time of the late night. I stopped walking for while. As I
there, stories about ghosts(鬼) began to come to my mind one after
. I was soon
fear and started to run as fast as I could. When I reached home I could
speak.  The next day, however, I
that place again to make sure that the woman was not a ghost but indeed a real person. But I could find no footprints there
a banana plant. Irealized then that it was the banana plant with its leaves moving in the gentle wind that
like a woman waving her hand. I had indeed m but after the
night's experience, this
was small relief to me.21.A.realized
B.recognized
C.remembered
D.reminded22.A.alone
D.lonely23.A.never
D.rarely24.A.busier
D.wider25.A.noises
B.quarrels
D.voicespletely
C.obviously
D.partly27.A.made sense of
B.caught sight of
C.got ahead of
D.took hold of28.A.waist
D.hand29.A.smiling
C.whispering
D.waving30.A.mysterious
B.cautious
C.conscious
D.curious31.A.why
D.how32.A.lay
D.walked33.A.another
D.the other34.A.addicted to
B.filled with
C.far from
D.short of35.A.clearly
D.loudly36.travelled
C.appreciated
D.went37.A.over
D.except38.A.felt
D.sounded39.A.previous
D.following40.A.invention
B.achievement
C.contribution
D.discovery第二部分:阅读理解(共25小题;第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。A  Sam,an unemployed piano tuner,said it was only the second thing he had ever won in his life.The first thing was an Afghan blanket at a church raffle(抽彩售货) when be was 25 years old.But this was much bigger: it was $120,000! He had won the Big Cube,a state lottery(彩票)game.To win,a contestant must first guess which number a spinning cube will stop on. The cube has six numbers on it:1X,10X,50X,100X,500X.and l000X.If he is correct,the contestant must then guess which of two selected variahles(变量)is going to be greater. So, just guessing which mumber appears on the cube does not guarantee that you will win any money.   Sam correctly guessed 1000X, but he still had to choose between two variables. One variable was the number of cars that would run the stop sign at Hill Street and Lake Avenue in six hours. The other variable was the number of times that a teenage boy would change TV channels in a three-hour period. This was a tough decision.   Finally, Sam flipped a coin. It came up heads, so Sam picked the teenager. He picked right. The stop sign was run only 76 times, but the teen clicked 120 times. Sixty-year-old Sam jumped for joy, for he had just won 1,000 times 120, or $120,000. Sam dreamily left the lottery studio. Talking excitedly on his cell phone while crossing the street, he got hit by a little sports car.   Sam is slowly getting better. He was in the hospital for a month. His hospital bill was $110,000. And the insurance company for the little sports car's owner sued (起诉)Sam for $9,000 worth of repairs. Also, Sam still has to pay federal taxes on his winnings. Sam doesn't play the state lottery any more. He says it's better to be unlucky. 41. What can be inferred about Sam from passage?
A. He always has had bad luck.
B.He seldom goes to a raffle.
C. He is a very careful person in life.
D. He used to be crazy about lottery tickets.42. Which of the following played a vital role in Sam's winning the big prize?
A.The cube.
B. The coin.
C. The blanket.
D. The stop sign.43. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. The lottery game was a complete lie.
B. Sam was quite familiar with the boy.
C. The owner of the car is now in hospital.
D. Sam will have none of the prize money lest.64. What could be the best title for the passage?
A. Curiosity killed the cat
B. Joy puts heart into a man
C. Extreme joy ends in sorrow
D. A bird in hand is worth two in the bushB
A boy Was born to a couple after eleven years of marriage.They were a loving couple and the boy was the apple of their eyes.When the boy was around two years old, one morning the husband saw a medicine bottle open. He was late for work so he asked the wife to cap the bottle and keep it in the cupboard.The mother, concentrated in the kitchen, totally forget the matter.
The boy saw the bottle and playfully went to the bottle and, fascinated with its color, drank it all. It happen to be a poisonous medicine meant for adults in small dosages(剂量).When the child fell down,the mother hurried him to the hospital,where he died. The mother was unconscious. She was terrified how to face herhusband.
When the anxious father came to the hospital and saw the dead child,he looked at his wife and uttered just four words. What do you think were the four words? The husband just said "I love you darling."  The hussband's totally unexpected reaction is proactive(积极主动的) behavior. The child is dead. He can never be brought back to life.
There is no point in finding fault with the mother. Besides, if only he had taken time to keep the bottle away, this would have happened. No point in attaching blame. She had also lost her only . What she needed at that moment was consolation and sympathy from the husband. That is what he gave her.  Sometimes we spend time asking who is responsible or who to blame, whether in a relationship, in a job or with the people we know. We miss out some warmth in human relationship in giving eachother support. After all, shouldn't forgiving someone we love be the easiest thing in the world to do? Treasure what you have. Don't increase pain and suffering by holding on to forgiveness.  If everyone can look at life with this kind of judgment, there would be much fewer problems is the world.  Take off all your envies, jealousies, unwillingness to forgive, selfishness, and fears and you will find things are actually not as difficult as you think.45.The meaning of the underlined phrase is
A.an adult
B.a healthy boy
C. the love of the parents
D.a naughty boy46.Why was the mother terrified to face the husband?
A.Because she was afraid of her husband.
B.Because she thought that was her fault.
C.Because she poisoned her son herself.
D.Because she wanted to kill herself.47.What does this passage mainly talk about?
A.Be careful to do everything.
B.Forgive what you shouldn't forgive.
C.Treasure what you have now.
D.Envy can mislead the way you go.48.Which column of a paper can we find this article?
A.Financial aid to students.
B.Grand view of science
C. Enjoying the countryside view.
D.Life and society.C  JeawGilles was a millionaire.But Tuesday night,he was sleeping in his car.
Jean-Gilles was the owner of the Peace of Mind Hotel in Jacrnel,Haiti,a three-story,30-room building in a quiet tropical valley on Haiti's southern coast,25 miles from the noises of the capital,Port-au-Prince. Jean-Gilles and his wife,Marie,lived in an apartment on the property,close enough to watch carefully over the guest rooms,conference rooms and restaurant,close enough that they know the first name of every guest.
After the 7.0-earthquake hit at 4:57 pm on Jan.12,2010,they slept in their aging Isuzu,parked in the hotel driveway.
Jean-Gilles figured a second was the difference between life and death when the earthquake struck.He was working in a ground-floor conference room and first heard,then felt the quake.He asked his electrician.Rob-elTle St.Louis,who was working nearby,what was happening.
"Get out.Now.Get out.Now."St.Louis said.
Jean-Gilles cleared the falling structure by a mere second,he estimated.His wife,who was working in the couple's apartment on the second floor,wasn't able to get clear.People nearby heard her screams after the shaking stopped and removed the building blocks around her by hand.She was shaken and scratched,but walked away from the ruins.
"I am alive.God is good."she repeated over and over on Saturday.  The Peacc of Mind Hotel was a dream which had come true for Jean-Gilles,57,and Marie,59. Born in Port-au-Prince, they moved to the United States shortly after meeting 34 years ago. Together, they woned a beauty supply store in Jersey City, New Jwesey, and invested in real estate. In 2003, they cashed out their US investments, returned to Haiti and began building the peace of Mind Hotel, looking to make a future for themselves and the people of their homeland.  49.Which of the following statements about Jean-Gilles is TRUE?  A.He lived far from the Peace of Mind Hotel.  B.He helped St.Louis to manage a hotel.  C.He was born in Haiti in 1976.  D.He once owned a store in the US.  50.According to the passage,the peace of Mind Hotel  A.offered guests different services  B.was located in the capital city of Haiti  C.was a building with 30 guest rooms  D.was owned by Marie and St.Louis  51.When the earthquake hit, Marie was
.  A.sleeping in the car  B.working in the conference room  C.woking on the second floor  D.cooking in the restaurant  52.It can be inferred from the passage that
.  A.Haiti is the 51 st state of the US  B.the earthquake happened quickly and unexpectedly  C.nobody in the hotel died in the earthquake  D.Marie was not sad about losing her property in the earthquake  D  The cost of rice is expected to go up in the coming moths, as an improving global economy raises demand, and drought(旱灾) cuts production in countries such as India. Some economists say prices for rice, the main food for the world's population, could be returning to levels that caused inflation(通货膨胀)fears in much of Aisa last year.  Charuk Singhapreecha is dean of the faculty(系)of economics at Thailand's Kasetsart University, Hesays prices-espedially for Thai nice-are being pushed higher by new customers coming into the market after the economic slowdown of the past year. "They expect that the world demand will increase and we expect that the price of rice will increase next year,"Charuk said. "There are many new markets fro the Thai rice and also we still have for our old customers-China,some Arab countries-they will incerase the demand."   Prices on the global market could again near the record of $1,000 a ton set in the middle of 2008. This month, export prices for Southeast Asian rice have jumped from about $550 a ton to more than $650.  Vichai sriprasert, president of the Thai Rice Exporters Association, says further weakness in the US dollar and concerns over drought add to pressure on prices. Market experts say next year India is likelyto try to import three million tons of rice-entering the world market for the first time in 21 years-because of a drought.  Vichai also warns that increasing demand for bio-fuels(生物燃料)from grain could reduce food crops, forcing the price of grains higher. "this is very serious. That's why the price of rice will not go back to the level that we used to see," Vichai said. "It will have to be raised at a higher level, but I don't know where."  The Philippines this week said it is cutting rice imports due to high prices,even thouth the country lost more than a million tons of grain to typhoons this year.officials from veetnam, a leading export competitor with Thailand, predict prices will reach about $800 a ton by the middle of 2010. This week the Philippines' National Food Authority offered almost $665 a ton for 600,000 tons of Vietnamese rice.  Economists say higher food prices will only increase the problems faced by the region's poor, who are highly dependent on rice as a staple food.  53.Which of the following is NOT true according to Paragraph 1?  A.Drought reduces production of rice in India.  B.Prices for rice were lower all the time in 2008.  C.Rice is a major food for the world's population.  D.the improving global economy increases the need for rice.  54.How many reasons did Vichai mention about rice price's going up?  A.1.
D.4.  55.Why does the Philippines plan to cut rice imports?  A.Because of high prices.
B.Because of typhoons.  C.Because of civil war.
D.Because of drought.  56.What's the best title of the passage?  A.Higher food prices will increase problems  B.There are many new markets for the Thai rice  C.The global econmy is improving  D.Prices for rice are expected to rise  E  The Heritage(遗产) at Risk programme aims to understand the overall state of England's heritage by assessing each of its different elements. In particular we need to indetify those that are facing the greatest pressures and threats. We will use thes information to work out how to reduce those pressures and in turn to calculate the resources needed to make our unique heritage of historic places safe.  You can search for sites on the register by entering a site name,location,street or educational block in the box below.Conservation areas
A nationwide survey of conservation areas indicates that approximately 1 in 7 is at risk
from neglect(疏忽),decay(腐烂)or unpitying change.
Show your suport for our campaign go save conservation areas from unavoidable declineand receive a free campaign pack by registering. There are some 9,300 conservation areas across England, meaning that we all live in or near to one or visit one regularly for work, shopping or rest. They are the element of England's heritage that is all around us and which touches all of our lives. But until now no one had a clear idea what condition they were in.Buildings  The task of assessing condition and risk started with buildings. Following a survey of all grades of listed buildings in London, English Heritage published in 1991 the first annual register of those at risk there.  The success of this London work led to the national buildings at risk strategy in 1998, and publication of a register of buildings at risk covering all grade I and II listed buildings and structural scheduled monuments in the country, at risk and vulnerable(易受伤害的).Parks&Gardens  There are 1,600 entries on the current English heritage Register of Historic Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest. Sites at risk have typically been adversely(不利地) affected by dev often they have been changed by development and are faced with major change. Sometimes development beyond the boundary of a registered landscape can be just as harmful as construction w this is especially true that development would influence designed viwes that extend beyond the chosen site itself.  57.the purpose of using the information to work out how to reduce pressures is to
.  A.assess each of English heritage's different elements  B.identify those that are facing the greatest pressures and threats  C.calculate the resources needed to make heritage of historic sites safe  D.help you to search for sites at risk on the register  58.It can be inferred
from "Conservation areas" that conservationareas across Elngland
.   A.are almost all at risk from neglect, decay or unpityuing change  B.can be entered with a campaign pack free of charge  C.are in very close connection with our lives  D.are in whatever condition people are sure about  59.The text mainly talks about
.  A.English heritage at risk
B.historic places of interest  C.English heritage register
D.location of English heritage  60.According to the last paragraph, the bad effect development has on the sites at risk is that
.  A.it has changed the sites at risk with no intention  B.it can sometimes cause harm beyond the registered boundaies  C.it would affect
the designed views instead of the chosen sites  D.it has neglected the local people of special historic interest  第二节
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。  --What are you planning to do this winter vacation?  --
  --Where are you travelling?  --To SanFrancisco, Los Angeles, New York and Boston.  --
  --By motorbicyle.  --By motorbicyle?
  --We're trying to collect money for the wild project.  --What will the money be used for?  --For rescuing the wild deer.
  --That sounds a great idea. Good luck with your trip.  --Thank you.  A.We are planning to do some sightseeing.  B.We are planning to travel.  C.They're reducing in large number.  D.How long will it take?  E.how are you going?  F.Why are you making this trip?  G.Are you going there by motorbicycle?  第二卷
(非选择题)  第三部分:写作(共三节,满分55分)  第一节 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)  
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子右边的横线上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)  66.I first
(考虑)writing to him, but then decided to go and see him.  66.
  67.There is an
(气氛)of peace and calm in the city.  67.
  68.Take some
(备用的)clothes in case you get wet.  68.
  69.A healty child quickly
(恢复)from a fever.  69.
  70.We know that we cannot let
(身体的)disabilities limit our life.  70.
  71.A good
(解决方法)and a new idea are often the result of change in perception.  71.
  72.A computer's "memory" is
(相似的)to human memory in some ways.  72.
  73.She
(答应)me a gift for my birthday.  73.
(整个)the summer and autumn he stayed inside his house.  74.
  75.Chokdren are naturally
(好奇的)about everything around them.  75.
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分l5分)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:  此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 注意:原行没有错的不要改。  A few days ago I saw an instructive program on TV.  It was about what the traffic problem in cities. It seems
  that a great deal of damagess is done by traffic.All our
   cities are suffering from this. Some buildings are actual
  falling to piece. It's often fast to walk than to go by car
  and by bus. The problem has been getting worse day by
  day.This is only one of the thousands problems in our
  cities. All sorts of terrible things were happening to our
  cities.The question is,how can we do about it.0ur
  roads were never designed for such heavy traffic.It
  is time the government does something about therse problems.85.
  第三节
书面表达(满分30分)  假如你是李华,由于高考临近,你的好友王平感到前所未有的焦虑和愿力。请你结合以下要点,用英语给他写封信安慰并鼓励他。  
1.保持良好的心态.对自己有信心;  
2.缓解压力的办法:听音乐,进行体育锻炼以及和家人或朋友交流;  
3.高考的成败并不能决定人的一生......  
注意:l.词数100左右;  
2.可适当增加细节.以使行文连贯;  
3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。  
Dear Wang Ping,  
I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering from heavy pressure and anxieties from college entrance examination.        Best regards,  Li Hua          邢台市高三年级第二次模拟考试  英语参考答案  1~5CCACB
11~15DACAD
16~20CDCBD  21.C 我"记得"那是一个有月光的夜晚,我一个人走路回家。  22.A那是我生平第一次晚上那么晚"一个人"在外面。  23. 那条路上晚上"通常"很少有人。  24.C那天路上显得"更加安静"。  25.A我能听见一些夜间出来活动的动物发出的"响声"。  26.D我快速地往家里赶,"部分"原因是我饿了(更大的原因是急于回家取暖)。  27.B突然我"看见"不远处有一个老太太。catch sight of"看见"  28.C她的"头上"一盖着一块白布。  29.D我认为她在向我"招手"。下文有提示。  30.D我有点"好奇"。  31.A我想知道"为什么"深夜这个时候她还在那儿。  32.C我停住脚步。当我"站"在那儿的时候,我的脑海里涌现出一个又一个的鬼故事。  33.A one after another "一个接一个地"。  34.B我很快就"充满了"恐惧。Be filled with"充满了"。  35.C当我到家的时候,我"几乎说不了"话。  36.B第二天,我又到那个地方"看了看",以确信那位妇女不是鬼而是一个人。  37.D但是我在那里没有发现脚印,只看到一棵香蕉树。except"除......外(没有)"。  38.B 那时我才意识到:是香蕉树的叶子在风中摆动"看"起来像一个妇女在挥手。  39.A在有了"前一天"晚上的经历后,这一"发现"对我来说也是个小小的解脱。  40.D  41.A第1段前两句Sam说到他一生中只抽到过两次奖,第一次是25岁时他在抽奖销售中抽到了一块阿富汗毛毯。可见他运气很差。其他选项没有确凿的事实根据。  42.B第3段说到,Sam拿到大奖的最后一关是用抛硬币来帮他做决定的,因此可推出答案。  43.D最后一段说到,Sam的12万元奖金因为他出车祸住院交医疗费花掉了11万美元,支付保险公司的汽车修理费用是9000美元,只剩1000美元还需要支付大奖所得税,那就一分不剩了 。  44.Csam获大奖后,兴奋至极以致在街打手机时出了车祸,C项"乐极生悲"正合此意。  45.C文中叙述"结婚十一年的夫妇生了儿子,他们是深爱着的一对,而且他们视儿子为掌上明珠",故选C项。  46.B儿子误食药物毒死,她无法面对丈夫,是因为她觉得是她在厨房做事,没照顾好儿子导致的结果,故选B项。  47.C文章在最后一段点题,要珍惜目前的所有,不能让痛苦加倍,故选C项。  48.分析文章可知,由丈夫理解妻子的过失,延伸到珍惜所拥有的生活,对他人多点宽容。可知短文出现在生活和社会栏目。  49.D根据最后一段第2句"Together,they owned a beauty supply store in Jersey city, New Jersey, and invested in real estate"可知D项正确。  50.A根据第2段第2句"Jean-Gilles and his wife, Marie, lived in an apartment on the property, close enough to watch carefully over the gugest rooms, conference rooms and restaurant"可知,酒店除提供住宿外,兼有会议、餐饮服务。  51.C根据第6段第2句可知地震发生时Marie正在二楼工作。  52.B根据第4段第l句"Jean-Gilles figured a second was the difference between life and death when the earthquake struck"推理可知地震来的很猛烈很突然。  53.根据第1段第2句句意:有些经济学家说,大米的价格有可能达到去年在亚洲引起通货膨胀恐惧时的水平。也就是说,去年大米的价格曾更高,因此选B项。  54.C
根据第4段第l句"...says further weakness in the US dollar and concerns over drought add to pressure on prices"和第5段第l句"Vichai also warns that increasing demand for bio-fuels from grain could reduce food crops..."可知Vichai提到了3个原因。  55.A根据第6段第l句可知,由于大米的价格过高,菲律宾决定减少大米的进口。  56.D纵观全文可知,本文主要讲述的是全球大米价格上涨。  57.C从第l段和第2段可知,A、B两项分别是"濒危遗产项目"的目的及特殊处。选项D是告诉读者怎样进入网站搜索。选项C是根据第l段最后一句"in turn to calculate the resources needed to make our unique heritage of historic places safe"而得知的。  58.C
根据第4段第2、3句"...we all live in or near to one or visit one regularly for work, shopping or rest.They are the element of England's heritage that is all around us and which touches all of our lives"可推知答案。  59.A整篇文章都是谈论英国濒危遗产项目的评估。第1段就点明了主题,后紧跟三类遗产评估对象。  60.B根据最后一段最后一句"Sometimes development beyond the boundary of a registered landscape can be just as harmful as construction within its boundaries"可知,有时在注册景点边界开发很可能与景点边界内搞建设一样地有害。选项D与文章最后一句意义不符,此句意思是"开发将会对设计观点产生影响,而这些设计观点远远超越于已选定的景点位置本身"。因此并不是只影响设计观点。选项D也是不合文章的,因为公园濒危景点已受到开发和疏忽的不利影响,是公园开发有了疏忽,而不是开发疏忽了当地人。濒危景点是由于经常开发而改变很多,这种开发及改变并不是无任何目的的意图的,选项A不正确。因此答案选B项。  61~65BEDFC   66.considered  67.atmosphere  68.spare  69.recovers  70.physical  71.solution  72.similar  73.promised  74.Throuthout  75.curious  76.去掉what  77.damages-damage   78.actual-actually  79.fast-faster  80.and-or  81.thousands后加of  82.were-are  83.How-What  84.V  85.Does-did  书面表达  One possible version:  I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering from heavy pressure and anxieties from college entrance examination. I'd like to give you some suggestions to help you.  First of all, you must keep a good state of mind. That is to say, you need to have confidence in yourself and look at everything positively. Secondly, you can do the following things to help you get rid of pressure, such as listeningto music, taking exercise and communicating with your family members or friends. Last but not least, I must tell you that it doesn'tmake much difference whether you win or lose in the college entrance examination, which will not determine your life. After all, you have many other choices.  So please cheer up! I wish you the best of luck!  Best regards,Li Hua???????? 永久免费组卷搜题网 永久免费组卷搜题网
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频

我要回帖

更多关于 河北省邢台市威县 的文章

随机推荐