等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语精读第三版第三册课后习题答案(上海外语教育出版社)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
大学英语精读第三版第三册课后习题答案(上海外语教育出版社)
大​学​英​语​精​读​第​三​版​第​三​册​课​后​习​题​答​案​(​上​海​外​语​教​育​出​版​社​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
大学英语精读4(第3版)学生用书
上海外语教育出版社
开&&&&&&本:
页&&&&&&数:337页
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:7
售&&&&&&价:10.00元
品&&&&&&相:
运&&&&&&费:河南省洛阳市老城区
快递:10.00元
上书时间:
购买数量:
(库存100件)
商品分类:
详细描述:
本书共有十个单元,每一单元由课文、生词和短语、注释、练习、阅读练习和有引导的写作六部分组成。
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!商品编号:
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
白条分期:
在线客服:
服务支持:
上海外语教育出版社学生用书:大学英语泛读4(学生用书)(第3版)
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
bitq(安徽)
jd_616c70af6db3d(广东)
jd_40e6d(广西)
sexy_jj(北京)
yinhangka7(安徽)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')求 大学英语精读 第三版 第3册 (董亚芬 著) 上海外语教育出版社 Test Yourself1(Units 1-5)答案
求 大学英语精读 第三版 第3册 (董亚芬 著) 上海外语教育出版社 Test Yourself1(Units 1-5)答案
明天就要考试了
急求 给最高分 谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
外教社大学英语精读第3册第5单元参考答案
Vocabulary61.issue 2.helpless 3.pressure 4.sets her mind 5.In addition to6.had (teh entire house) to myself 7.on guard 8.tension9.tucked 10.stand in the way of71.frantic 2.qualified 3.assume 4.tap 5.in addition to6.stand in your way 7.tucked 8.catch on (to it)9.tight 10.set your mind to81.had run out 2.catch on 3.helping out 4.sent away for5.were/are thinking about 6.hold back 7.has gone ahead8.Reaching out 9.is going on91.It is best to approach it cautiously.2.I will go ahead with my original plan.3.I was formally introduced to him at the party last weekend.4.No, but I am sure he will qualify for the job.5.I will tell him my decision upon his arrival at the airport.Word Building101.scientist 2.organist 3.tourist 4.machinist 5.botanist6.pragmatist 7.realist 8.psychologist11breadfast + lunch medical + carecommunication + satellite news + broadcastEurope + Asia smoke + foghelicopter + airport television + broadcastStructure121.It was not long before everyone came to know him.Or: It won't be long before everyone comes to know him.2.It was not long before the whole country rose up and drove the aggressors from their homeland.Or: It won't be long before the whole country rises up and drives the aggressors from their homeland.3.It was not long before the mechanic had the machine taken apart.Or: It won't be long before the mechanic has the machine taken apart.4.It won't be long before you get used to wearing glasses.5.It won't be long before we work out some plan to promote our sales.
131.Nothing serious. Just that I've got a slight headache.2.Nothing important. Just that he's a bit upset about losing the game.3.It's nothing, rally. Just that she didn't do so well in the race as she hand expected.4.Nothing important. Just that a lit cigarette burnt a hole in her new skirt.5.Nothing's the matter with me. Just that these shoes are so tight that they hurt when I walk.Cloze(A)1.arrival 2.approached 3.cautiously 4.responded 5.type 6.helpless7.presuures 8.qualify 9.catch on 10.went ahead(B)1.cleaning 2.working 3.library 4.aloud 5.In 6.about 7.familiar8.lives 9.before 10.much 11.had 12.When 13.because 14.gave 15.of16.considered 17.women 18.earn 19.Only 20.like 21.softer 22.SuchTranslation151. The purpose of the interview is primarily to test the applicant's proficiency in spoken English.2. It is wrong to assume that John will formally apologize them for being impolite.3. This scandal will undoubtedly be an embarrassment to the Labor Party which is trying hard to win the election.4. I was hard at work on a term papers when my baby sister bounded up the stairs and burst into my room.5. I asked her several times, but she refused to respond to my question.6. In the West, people often send away for mail-order goods, which can save a lot of time.7. No matter how hard they try, the older generation often finds if difficult to hold back changes among the young in a modern society.8. Since you have set your mind to finish your master's program as soon as possible, don't let your social life stand in the way of your studies.Key to Reading Activity
Exercise A1.S 2.M 3.M 4.S 5.SExercise B1.S 2.M 3.M 4.MExercise C1.a 2.c 3.b 4.c 5.b 6.a 7.d 8.d 9.b 10.aExercise D1.我的童年常常充满孤寂2.我便由一个又一个先后雇来的女孩照料着,呆在那座古老的大住宅里,感到十分寂寞。3.我要是对她有所了解该多好啊!4.当时即使有人给我一百万元,也不会使我感到更值得夸耀的了。5.我自幼就渴望弄清楚的问题,如今已有了完美的答案了。
Unit 6 1.装了假肢,他起初走路走不稳,但经过锻炼他的步子稳了。 Fitted with the artificial leg, he walked unsteadily at first,but with practice his steos became steady. 2.医生说我得了重感冒,她给我开了四种药,三种是药片,饭后服,另一种药水,睡前服。 The doctor said I had caught a bad cold and she prescribed me four kinds of medicine.Three of them are pills to be taken aftermeal, and theother is liquid tobe taken before bedtime. 3.我宁可到外面去散步也不愿在这房间里待上两个小时什麽事也不做。 I would rather go out for a walk than just stay in the room doing nothing for two hours. 4.汽车早已开走看不见了,珍妮还站在大门口凝视著路的尽头。 The car long being out of sight ,Jenny was still standing at the door ,gazing toward the end of the road. 5.就我所知,他们相互感情上已有一些时间。 As far as I know, they have been emotionally detached from each other for quite some time. 6.一般地说,通过增加供给或减少需求可以减低物价。 Generally speaking, increasing supply or decreasing demand can bring down prices.
Unit8 1.如果你每晚开夜车工作,身体必然会受影响。 If you stay up late workingevery night, your health will surely be affected. 2.即使你是班上最好的学生之一,要保住成绩也得常常温习功课才行。 Even if you are one of the best students in the class, in order to maintain your grades you must review your lessons often. 3.人们常把美国看成是一个不同民族的大熔炉。 The United States is often viewed as a melting pot of different nationalities. 4.情况确实如此,有些人一生中很早就获得成功,而另一些人则要工作很长时间方能实现自己的目标。 It is true that some people achieve success very early in life, while others must work a long time before attaining their goals. 5.他坚持认?这次实验的失败主要是由於准备不足。 He maintained that the failure of the experiment wsa largely due to inadequate preparations. 6.如今研究人员提倡我们应该每天花些时间将自己想要达到的目标投射到心灵的屏幕上。 Researchers now recommend that we take time off every day to project our desired goals onto the screen in our minds.
大哥是Test
Yourself1(Units 1-5)答案
不是第五单元的 就是第五单元后的练习
给父母的信
大学英语精读第三版第一册Test Yourself 1(Units 1~5)答案
你师大的吧
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 上海人民出版社 的文章

随机推荐