来源:&&作者:齐榕
  福州2013中考已经结束,为了方便中考考生填报中考志愿。巨人中考网特整理了关于福州市中考质检排名表,希望可以帮助考生和家长。
  6月12日,为了便于中考生能更准确地填报志愿,福州市中招办在中考一结束马上就公布了考虑自主招生和中考加分因素的新质检排名表。
福州市区2013年质检成绩分数统计
(考虑自主招生和中考加分因素)
语数英物化分数段
语数英物化分数段
&&& 高分保护线落在459.5-455分之间
  按照今年的普高第一条线(俗称高分保护线)的切线规则,按福州一中、福州二中、福州三中、福州四中、福州格致中学、福州八中、福州高级中学和师大附中等8所一级达标学校普通班(不含特色班、自主招生)计划总数的75%划定普通高中第一条投档线。今年这8所一级达标校普通班招生人数4200人,50人,也就是说,市区第3150名学生的质检成绩,将划出普高第一条线。
  对照新的排名表,460分以上的考生有2998人,459.5-455分数段以上的考生有3414人,取较为接近的数据,预计今年的普高第一条线将落在459.5-455分之间。
  参照往年的数据,福州一中、福州三中、师大附中2008年、2009年、2010年录取的学生分别约为2700名、2200名、2000名。2011年,3所学校中最低的录取分数为424.5分,是2400名左右考生的位置。2012年,3所学校中录取分数在491分左右。对比一下位次,大体也在此范围之间。因此,估算这3所学校的最低录取线排在名之间。
  474分上&一三附&有希望
  从此前公布的福州市普高招生计划来看,&一三附&三所学校的招生人数为1650(不含自主招生人数)。不过,这并不意味着只有排名1650名前才能上&一三附&。
  从往年的录取情况来看,近三年三校最低一所录取线大都卡在名附近,这次市质检465分以上共有2587人,和2400名较为接近,也就是说,465分以上的有望冲刺&一三附&。
  对照今年的市质检分数排名表,474.5-470分以上有2222人,469.5-465分以上有2587人。如果成绩在474分以上,再加上志愿填报得当,则有希望被这3所学校录取。
  而且,对比往年这三所学校的录取情况,比普高第一条线高出10-20分,这个数据也确实具有很大的可能性。不过,最终录取分数线还得看报考情况。
  430分以上有望上一类校
  不过没有达到普高第一条线的考生也不要灰心,因为从往年的情况来看,如果要上一类校,其实不用达到普高第一条线。
  例如,福州二中、福州四中、福州高级中学三所一类校,这几年择校生一志愿录取线大都卡在名左右。根据这次质检成绩排位表,430分以上有5600人,440分以上有4720人,因此,如果质检成绩在430分以上的,有望被这三所学校录取。当然,这个分数是指一类校中分数最低的那所。
  福州市中考质检新排名表,是由巨人中考网整理的,更多精彩内容请查看巨人中考网。
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号2011福州中考初三质检英语试题及答案 - 生活百科
当前位置:
2011福州中考初三质检英语试题及答案
内容摘要:
2011年福州市初中毕业班质量检查  英& 语& 试& 卷  (完卷时间:120分钟;满分:150分)  友情提示:1.全卷共10页,包括第1卷和第Ⅱ卷,共115小题; ..
2011年福州市初中毕业班质量检查  英& 语& 试& 卷  (完卷时间:120分钟;满分:150分)  友情提示:1.全卷共10页,包括第1卷和第Ⅱ卷,共115小题;  2.请把所有答案填涂到答题卡上,请不要错位、越界答题;  3.听力测试第V大题26-30小题的答案须填写在答题卡第Ⅱ卷相应的横线上。  第1卷  听力测试(30分)  I.听句子,选择正确的图画。每小题念一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)&&& ,  II.听句子,选择恰当的答语。每小题念一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)  6. A. It's Friday.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It's ten o'clock.&&&&& C. It's April 22nd.  7. A. Good idea.&&&&&&&&&& B. It doesn't matter.&&& C. You're welcome.  8. A. I don't agree with you.&&& B. I can't find my key.&&& C. I'm sorry to hear that.  9. A. It's my pleasure.&&&&&&&&& B. Well, let me try.&&&&&& C. It's very kind of you.  10. A. Sorry.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It's great.&&&&&&&&&& C. Of course not.  Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确的答案。对话念两遍。(每小题1分,共10分)  听第一段对话,完成第11小题。  11. What color is Michael's sweater?  A. Blue.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. White.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Green.  听第二段对话,完成第12小题。  12. How often does Lin Tao's father watch CCTV News?  A. Sometimes.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Every evening.&&&&&& C. Twice a week.  听第三段对话,完成第13小题。  13. Where does Li Lei's uncle live now?  A. Quanzhou.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Xiamen.&&&&&&&& C. Fuzhou.  听第四段对话,完成第14小题。  14. What will the weather be like the day after tomorrow?  A. Fine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Rainy.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Windy.  听第五段对话,完成第15-17小题。  15. Who will come to their English class?  A. Some American friends.& B. Some French friends.& C. Some English friends.  16. When will they have a talk?  A. Tomorrow.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. This Sunday.&&&&&&& C. The day after tomorrow.  17. What will the man and the woman do?  A. They will give a talk.&&& B. They will visit France. C. They will go to the library.  听第六段对话,完成第18-20小题。  18. What time does the train leave and arrive?  A. It leaves at 5:00 and arrives at 7: 10.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It leaves at 5:15 and arrives at 7:00.  C. It leaves at 7:10 and arrives at 5:00.  19. What is Susan going to Shanghai for?  A. To see her friends.&&&&&& B. To spend her holiday.&& C. To see her parents off.  20. How long will she stay there?  A. About a week.&&&&&&&&&& B. Just the weekend.&&&& C. Four days.  Ⅳ.听短文,选择最佳答案。短文念两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)  21. What was Tom?  A. He is my friend.&&&&&&&& B. He is a student.&&&&&& C. He is a good boy.  22. Why did Tom's mother buy him a clock?  A. Because it was very beautiful.&&&&&&&& B. Because he couldn't get up on time.  C. Because it was Tom's birthday that day.  23. What time did the clock ring every morning?  A. At 6:30.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 7:00.&&&&&&&&&& C. At 7:30.  24. What happened one day?  A. Tom was ill.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The clock didn't ring.&& C. The clock was broken.  25. Why didn't Tom get up on time that day?  A. Because he didn't want to go to school.&&&&& B. Because he didn't want to have breakfast.  C. Because he was waiting for the bell in bed.  V.听短文,完成下面表格,每空一词。短文念两遍。(每小题1分。共5分)  WhoHowHow long  ★Tina&& (an office worker)★get to the city by 26★thirty-five minutes  ★Sarah&& (a 27_________ )★go to work by train★28______________ minutes  ★Maria★29__________ inside the college★& fifteen& minutes& from& one& building to another  (a college student)★take a 30_________ outside the&& college
语言知识运用(25分)  I.选择填空。(每小题1分,共15分)  31. --Do you enjoy yourself in Linda's birthday party?  --Yes, of course. I've had _______ wonderful time.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. an  32. --Have you ever been to Wuyi Mountain?  --No, _______. But I really want to go there.  A. always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sometimes  33. --Will you go to the net bar this afternoon?  --Sorry. My mother always tells me ________ there.  A. going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not to go  34. --Look! Mike is talking to the Chinese teacher.  --It _______ be Mike. He has gone to New York.  A. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. must  35. --How time flies! Three years _______ passed.  --Yes, we will graduate from our school.  A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have  36. --Michael did very well in the English exam.  --Oh, yeah ! He is ________ English.  A. good at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. weak in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. afraid of  37. --When are you going to Hainan for your holidays?  --I haven't decided. _______ this Sunday _______ next Sunday is OK.  A. B and&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. E or&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. N but also  38. --Which is ________, the sun, the moon or the earth?  --Of course the moon is.  A. small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smaller&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the smallest  39. --Where is the professor&&&&&&&&&& gave us the speech yesterday?  --He has gone back to Beijing University.  A. who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. which  40. --Maria! Don't ______ too late, or you will feel sleepy in class.  --I won't, Mum. I will go to bed as soon as I finish my homework.  A. set up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stay up  41. --The pollution problem here seems to get more and more serious.  --Yes, something ______ with it.  A. is doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have done&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. must be done  42. --Hi, Jim, your T-shirt looks so cool. How much did you _____ for it?  --Only fifty yuan.  A. pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. spend  43. --Do you know if Mr. Green _____ to visit the Fujian Museum?  --I think he will come if he _____ free tomorrow.  A. will be&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&& C. will be  44. --Could you tell us ______ ?  --For about two weeks.  A. how often you do sports&&& B. how soon you will be back&& C. how long you will be there  45. --What would you like to drink, ______ or coffee?  --Coffee, please.
Ⅱ.完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)  阅读下面短文,然后从各题所给的三个选项中选出最佳选项。  Clara Barton was a small woman.As a nurse, she took care of thousands of soldiers.She started the American Red Cross.  Clara Barton was born in a farm family& 46& Massachusetts, America in 1821.As a child, she wanted to help others.She& 47&& injured(受伤的)pets.  For most of Clara's early years, her brothers and sisters& 48& her at& home. She was always trying to learn new things.  First, she worked as a teacher. Later, she worked as a clerk in Washington DC.  49&& the Civil War started, she wanted to help the soldiers. So she became a&& 50&& . She took care of  soldiers, made food for them, and did many other things. People&& 51&& her "The Angel of the Battlefield".  Later, she went to Europe. There, she came to know the International Red Cross. When she&& 52&& to America, she worked to start a Red Cross in the U. S. A. She gave many&& 53&& and talked to people in the government. At last, she started the American Red Cross. She and the people of the American Red Cross& 54&& many people in all kinds of trouble.  Clara Barton&& 55&& in 1912. But today people all over the world still remember this great woman.  46. A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in  47. A. worried about&&&&&&&&&& B. looked after&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. thought of  48. A. taught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dismissed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. expected  49. A. Until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. When  50. A. nurse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worker&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. reporter  51. A. gave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. called  52. A. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. returned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stayed  53. A. messages&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. speeches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. excuses  54. A. supplied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. invited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. helped  55. A. put away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. passed away&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. threw away  阅读理解(35分)  I.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“T”错误的用“F”。(每小题1分,共5分)  Many animals do strange things before an earthquake (地震).This news may be important.Earthquakes can kill people and knock down homes.The animals may help to save lives.  Some animals make a lot of noise before an earthquake.Farmers have told about this.Dogs that are usually quiet have started to howl (吠).Horses on farms have run around in circles.Mice have left their holes and run away.Cows have given less milk.  In a town in Italy, cats raced down the street in a group. That happened only a few hours before an earthquake. In San Francisco, a man kept tiny pet frogs. One Sunday, the frogs jumped around more than ever. They made loud noises, like bigger frogs. That night, an earthquake struck the city.  People want to know when an earthquake is coming. Then they can get away safely. Right now, there is no sure way to know ahead of time. Maybe the best way is to watch the animals.  56. This story is mostly about how animals act before an earthquake.  57. Before an earthquake, quiet dogs ran away and started to howl.  58. Before an earthquake, the frogs jumped around a lot.  59. One Sunday morning an earthquake hit San Francisco in Italy.  60. Maybe people can get away from the earthquake by watching animals.II.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(每小题2分,共20分)  (A)  Kate: I like running very& much.& It's& good exercise. My parents both like running, too. We usually get up early in the morning and run together. It is good for one's legs, heart and lungs. It helps one to have a strong body. Mum says& that she should thank running because it helps her to get thinner. Running is fun. It can make one happy. There are many different ways for one to run. One can run in a school or in a park. One can join a running club to run and make new friends, too.&& Chen Feng: I like ball games, like foot-ball, basketball and tennis. And basketball is my favorite. I often play basketball with my friends on Sunday mornings when we are free and the weather is nice. I joined my school team last year. And I can play it very well now. There is going to be a basketball game between No. 1 Middle School and our school in our school next Saturday. Many students are going to cheer us on. Our teacher says that she will buy some presents for us if we win. I hope we can win the game.  61. Kate and his parents usually ______ together in the morning.  A. leave home&&&&&&&&&& B. run&&&&&&&&&& C. play games&&&&&&&&&& D. have breakfast  62. Kate's mother thinks that ________.  A. running is cool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Kate dislikes running  C. running is as popular as swimming&&&&&& D. running makes her get thinner  63. Chen Feng _______.  A. likes football best&&&& B. hopes to win the football game  C. is a member of the school basketball team  D. plays basketball with his friends on the mornings of weekends  64. Chen Feng's teacher is going to _______ if Chen Feng's team wins the game.  A. tell them a storyB. buy some presents for them  C. sing a song for them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cook delicious food for them  65. Both Chen Feng and Kate _______.  A. like sports B. want to make new friends  C. like ball games&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are middle school teachers (B)  If you tell others you are from the 1980s generation,probably you are not as cool as you might have expected.The cool kids today or the so-called “Post-90s”& generation,have become much “cooler'’ than the 1980s’group,as they can speak “Manian (火星的) languages”,an even more difficult language  created by themselves.  Mrs.Li,the mother of a l5-year-old girl,got worried recently,because she could hardly understand what her daughter was writing in her blog(博客).She said,“My daughter likes talking with her friends on the computer.& I want to know what they are talking about, but I can't understand what they are  writing on the computer.They use Chinese,English,numbers and pictures. Sometimes I asked her, 'Do your friends know the meaning of them?' She said,  'Yes, they do. Many of my friends talk with the language. It's our powerful secret tool which parents and teachers cannot figure out at all. ' "  A 14-year-old boy said,& "The students in my class often use& 'Martian language' to communicate. It can help us hide our secrets from our parents or teachers. "  Some people say "Martian language" is good, but some people say it is not good. What do you think?  66. The "Post-90s" generation probably means the children who _____.  A. were born before 1990&&&&&&&&&&&& B. started school after 1990"  C. were born in the 1990s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. started working after 1990  67. Mrs. Li's daughter is _____ years old.  A. sixteen&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fifteen&&&&& C. fourteen&&&&&& D. thirteen  68. Why did Mrs. Li get worried?  A. Because her daughter didn't write to her.  B. Because she worried about her daughter's health.  C. Because she couldn't understand what her daughter wrote.  D. Because her daughter spent too much time playing computer games.  69. What does the underlined phrase "figure out" mean in Chinese?  A.改变&&& B.放弃&&& C.算出来&&& D.弄明白  70. Which of the following is WRONG?  A. Martian language is a kind of official language.  B. Martian language is very popular with many students.  C. Many students like to use Martian language to talk with their friends.  D. Martian language can keep students' secrets when they are chatting with each other.Ⅲ.阅读下面短文,把A-D四个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、正确,然后完成第75小题。(每小题2分,共10分)  Gasoline (汽油) prices are getting higher and higher. The price makes it hard for drivers to afford the fuel (燃料).  71_______ The new cars are different and they can run on many different kinds of fuels. Some of these cars are called "hybrids". One kind of these cars can run on a special fuel, filled with a gas called hydrogen (氧气). 72______ They give off no emissions (排放物) when they run on the roads, so they are very clean and good for the environment.  One car maker is excited about hydrogen fuel cell technology. 73_____&& Once we use the oil up, it will take millions of years for more oil to form. Since gasoline is made from oil, that could be a problem for drivers and companies if they still drive or make traditional cars. 74_______  People are testing buses with hydrogen fuel ceils and we may see this kind of buses on the roads in the near future.  A.The fuel cell cars are also better in another way. B.However。it won't be a problem for cars with fuel cells. C.One group held a special event to display(展示)new kinds of cars. D.He says we will never run out the fuel,but we may run out of oil.  75. What is the main idea of the passage?  A. Gasoline is becoming more and more expensive.  B. Traditional cars polluted the environment badly.  C. The special fuel cell is not only useful, but also cheap.  D. Some new kinds of cars will take the place of the traditional ones.  第ll卷  语言知识运用(20分)  I.词汇(10分)  i.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,共5分)  76. --Who taught Ellen French? --Nobody. She taught ________.  77. I don't know your friend. Would you mind _________ him to me?  78. ___________ and forks will be necessary when we have western food.  79. She ___________ the problem very carefully so that we all could understand it.  80. Everyone should study hard. The more you learn, the ________ you will be.  ii.根据中文提示,用词组的适当形式填空,每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)  81.Please get up quickly,or you'll be ______ ________(迟到) school.  82.Health_______ ________ (取决于)good food,exercise and enough sleep.  83.________ _______ (因为)the strong wind,they had to close all the windows.  84.The professor from Fuzhou University _______ ________ (到达)Shanghai yesterday.  85.Tibet is the most fantastic place that I've ever__________ ________ (听说).1 want to go there some day.  Ⅱ.综合填空。(每小题1分,共10分)&&& .  用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。  why& fly& have& last& slow& big& side& travel& middle& around  I'm Cathy Brown.I am now working for the Sunshine Travel Service in Fuzhou.I have just come back from Taiwan,the 86__________ island of China.It is in the Pacific Ocean(太平洋)to the east of Fujian.  87__________ week.I took a group of officials for a week's trip to Taiwan.We 88________ a11 around the island.There are a lot of places of interest. My favorite is Sun Moon Lake. You may ask why people call it so. If you 89__________ high up over the lake and look down from your plane, you will find the answer yourself. In the 90_________ of this lake, there is a small island that is called Pearl Island because it looks like a pearl. On one 91___________ of Pearl Island the lake looks like a sun, and on the other side it looks like a moon. That is 92___________ people call it the Sun Moon Lake.  There are many mountains 93_________ this lake. One of the nearest is Mount Ali. We stayed there for three days. We also 94_________ a dancing party with Gaoshan people. On our first day there we went to the mountain and watched the sun going down 95_________ in the west. On our last day we got up early and saw the beautiful sunrise.  Taiwan is a wonderful place which is known for beautiful scenery.口语应用(10分)  I.根据对话内容,选择恰当的句子补全下列对话。(每小题1分,共5分)  A: Can I help you, madam?  B: Yes. I am looking for a white skirt.  A: 96_______  B : Size M.  A : Sorry. 97_______  B: Have you got any other color?  A: Yes. 98_______ It is very popular this year.  B: Well, it looks nice. 99_______  A: Sure. Look. It fits you well.  B: 100________  A : 168 yuan.  B: I really like it. Although it is a little expensive, I'll take it.  II.用恰当的词语填空,完成对话。每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)  A: Hello, is that Mary?  B: 101___________.  A: Mary, would you like to go to Dongjiekou with me this Saturday?  A: I'd love to, but I'm 102_________ I'll have to visit my grandparents. What about another time?  B: Will you be free this Sunday?  A: Yes, I think I will. How are we going there?  B: Why not 103_________ a bike there? It is good for our health and it can help us relax.  A: Good idea !  B: When and 104_________ shall we meet?  A: Let's 105____________ it half past eight outside my house.  B: OK. See you then.  A : See you.  阅读理解(10分)  I.根据短文内容,完成下面的句子,每空一词。(每小题2分,共10分)  Oranges were known in China about four thousand years ago. There are two kinds of orange trees, the sweet and the sour (酸的) . At first, people in Europe only had sour oranges. They started to grow them around the ninth century. From the eleventh century, sour oranges were widely grown in southern Europe.  Until the fifteenth century, sweet oranges were brought to Europe by business from the East. They were a kind of rare(稀有的) fruit at that time. Only very rich people could pay for them. They paid a lot of money to get the orange trees. They planted these trees in their gardens.  In the colder countries, these expensive orange trees would be killed during a cold winter, so the rich people built greenhouses for them. The orange trees were planted in tubs (盆). During the summer they were moved outside, but in winter, they were kept safe behind the glass in the greenhouses.  When Christopher Columbus went to America by sea, he carried many oranges with him. Since then sweet oranges have grown very well in the New World in the warm weather. Today the United States produces the most oranges in the world.  106. From the passage, we know that&&&&&&&&&&&&&& were first found in _________.  107. Sour oranges became&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in Europe after the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& century.  108. Sweet oranges were so rare that&&&&&&&&& people could get them in&&&&&&&&&&& at that time.  109. Sweet orange trees would be&&&&&&&&&&&& if people ?__________ them in a cold winter.  110. Sweet oranges&&&&&&&&&&&& very well in America because the&&&&&&&&&&&& is good for them.  书面表达(20分)  I.将下列各句译成英语。必须用上所给提示词。(每小题2分,共4分)  111.对我们来说,学好物理和化学是非常重要的。(It's, learn)  112.我爸爸过去抽烟很厉害,但是现在他已戒烟了。(used to,give up)  II.根据所给图和提示词,各写一句话。必须用上所给提示词。(每小题2分,共4分)  113.& my brother, every Sunday morning& &&& 114.& Sam, have, homework. and, wonder, go  Ⅲ.提示作文(12分)  115.每个人都有自己的梦想,那么你的梦想是什么呢?请以“My Dream'’为题,写一篇短文。  ★What is your dream?  主要&& 内容★What is your reason?  ★How do you make your dream come true?  要求:1) 内容切合题意,适当发挥,表达清楚,书写规范。  2)不少于80词,已给出的句子不计入词数。  Everyone has his dream. ________2011年福州市初中毕业班质量检查教参答案  1-5 BAFCD& 6-10 ACBCA& 11-15 CBCAB& 16-20 CCABC& 21-25 BBCBC& 26-30 boat teacher twenty/20 live bus& 31-35 BBCBB& 36-40 ABCAC& 41-45 CABCA&& 46-50 CBACA& 51-55 CBBCB& 56-60 TFTFT  61-65 BDCBA& 66-70 CBCDA& 71-75 CADBD& 76-80 herself,& introducing,& Knives,& explained,& wiser  81-85&& B& arrives in/& heard of& 86-90 biggest, Last, traveled, fly, middle& 91-95 side, why, around, had, slowly 96-100 DGFAB& 101-105 Speaking, afraid, ride, where, make 106-110 oranges, C popular, few, E killed, grow, weather  111. It's very important for us to learn physics and chemistry well.  112. My father used to smoke a lot, but now he has already given it up.  113. My brother cleans his bedroom every Sunday morning.  114. Sam has done his homework and is wondering where to go for a picnic.  115. 略2011年福州市初中毕业班质量检查听力测试  现在开始试音,请各考场根据试音,将音量调至最佳状态。  Jane, where is Mara?  She is in the library.  What is she doing?  She is reading.  Is kangkand reading in the library, too?  No, he isn't. He is running on the playground.  What are Wang Li and Li Lei doing?  They are dancing in the gym.  Are Wang Wei and Li Tao dancing, too?  No, they aren't. They are in the dormitory.  试音至此结束。  听力测试现在开始。  I. 听句子选择正确的图画,各小题念一遍。  1. Collecting stamps is my little brother's hobby.  2. Look, can you see some kites? High up in the sky?  3. Yang Liwei is a great hero that everyone should learn from.  4. The thirtieth Olympic Games will be held in London, England next year.  5. There was a wonderful film Harry Porter II in the cinema  II. 听句子,选择恰当的答语,每小题念一遍  6. What day is it today?  7. Thank you for your help, Jenny?  8. You look worried. Is anything wrong?  9. I'm going to help him with his breakfast.  10. I'm afraid you can't smoke in this office..III. 听对话,选择正确的答案,对话念二遍  听第一段对话完成第11小题  W: Whose are these sweaters?  M: The blue one is Peter's and the green one is Michael's.  听第二段对话,完成第12小题  W: Does your father often watch TV, Lin Tao?  M: Yes, he watches CCTV news every evening.  听第三段对话,完成第13小题  W: Does your uncles live in Xiamen, Li Lei?  M: No, ten years ago he lived there, but now he lives in Fuzhou.  听第四段对话,完成第14小题  W: How nice the weather is! The sun is shining.  M: Yes, it's fine. How about tomorrow?  W: The radio says it's going to rain tomorrow, but it will be fine again the day after tomorrow.  听第五段对话,完成第15-17小题  W: Hi, David, I've got some news for you.  M: What has happened?  W: I hear some foreign friends will come to our English class.  M: Really? When?  W: The day after tomorrow. They will give us a talk after class.  M: Good, that's great. Where are they from?  W: Paris.  M: Let's go to the library to read something about France now.  W: Good idea!  听第六段对话,完成第18-20小题  W: Hello, Susan. When are you going off to Shanghai.  M: This evening.  W: How are you getting there, by air or by train?  M: By train. It leaves at 5 o'clock and arrives at ten past seven tomorrow morning.  W: Oh, only fourteen hours.  M: Is anybody seeing you off this evening?  W: Yes, my parents are going with me to the station to see me off.  M: That's good. How long are you staying in Shanghai for your holiday.  W: Only four days.  M: That's good.  W: Well, I must be off now. See you when I get back.  M: Ok, good luck. Have a good trip.  W: Thanks. Goodbye!  M: Bye!  IV. 听短文,选择最佳答案。短文念两遍  Tom was 8 years old. He was a good boy, but he couldnt' get up early. He slept until nine or ten o'clock in the morning. He was often late for school. Tom's mother didn't want him to be late for school, so she bought him an alarm clock. She said to Tom, "You must get up when you hear the clock ring." "Yes, mom," said Tom. After that Tom got up at 7:30 when he heard the clock ring. One day his mother forgot to make the clock get ready to ring. And next morning Tom didn't get up at 7:30. It was time for breakfast. Mother went to see him. Tom was in bed and his eyes were open. "Why didn't you get up?" Mother was angry. "You told me to get up when I heard the clock ring, so I am waiting for the bell."  V. 听短文,完成下面表格,每空一词。短文念两遍  Hi, I'm Tina. I'm an office worker in a downtown office. I live on a small island. So I take a boat from the island to the city every day. The boat leaves every twenty minutes and it takes about forty-five minutes to get to the city. Then I have a short walk to my office. Sometimes when the weather is bad, I can't get to work on time by boat.  My name is Sara and I am a teacher. I take the train to work every day. The train is quick and cheap and there are hardly any delays. The trains run every half an hour and run until midnight The train station is near my home. It only takes twenty minutes from my home to school.  Hello, I'm Maria and I am a college student. I live in the college and the college is very big. So I usually walk a lot. Sometimes it takes fifteen minutes to get from one building to the next. When I want to shop with my friends outside the college, we take a bus. The buses stop running at10 pm. So if we come back after that time, we have to take a taxi.
......点击下载查看完整资料》》》》
发布时间:
上一篇: 下一篇:
标题:2011福州中考初三质检英语试题及答案
Copyright @2009 - 2015 /www/ All Rights Reserved.
如发现发布的信息,侵犯到你或不符合实情请来信通知我们删除或者进行修改,通信邮箱:(注意请把#改成@之后在发邮件)

我要回帖

更多关于 2011福州中考化学 的文章

随机推荐