为了提高我的英语水平我希望我的希望做以下三件事

为了提高我英语水平,我希望做下列事情用英语怎么写_百度作业帮
为了提高我英语水平,我希望做下列事情用英语怎么写
为了提高我的英语水平 in order to improve my English 我希望做下列事情 I'd like to do the following things
to improve my English, I want to do the following things
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译1.我短期内还没有结婚的打算,我希望能再打拼几年,为今后的生活更好的打下基础.2.我选择离开是因为老板将酒吧转让了.3.因为在这里我可以结交来自世界各地的朋友,了解不同国家的文化,提高自己的英语_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我短期内还没有结婚的打算,我希望能再打拼几年,为今后的生活更好的打下基础.2.我选择离开是因为老板将酒吧转让了.3.因为在这里我可以结交来自世界各地的朋友,了解不同国家的文化,提高自己的英语水平,体验世界五百强公司的管理方式及理念,在赚取高薪的同时周游世界.4.Royal Caribbean International 是全球第一大游轮品牌,共有6个船系的22艘大型现代游轮,每年提供200多条精彩纷呈的度假航线,畅游全球近300个旅游目的地,遍及加勒比海、阿拉斯加、加拿大、欧洲、中东、亚洲、澳大利亚及新西兰等70多个国家和地区.
1.I don't plan to get married in the short term.I'd like to continue to work hard for several years to lay a foundation for better life in the future.2.I chose to leave because the boss had made over his bar.3.Because here I can make friends from all over the world,understand different countries culture,improve my English skill and experience management mode and concept of the top 500 companies in the world,getting a high salary as well as travelling around the world.4.Royal Caribbean International,which has 6 ship systems and 22 large modern cruise ships,is the world's largest cruise ship brand.It provides more than 200 colorful holiday routes that direct almost 300 travel tourists around the world each year,throughout more than 70 countries and regions such as Caribbean,Alaska,Canada,Europe,Middle East,Asia,Australia and New Zealand.

我要回帖

更多关于 我希望我的希望 的文章

随机推荐