更新时间:
所属类别:
英语 新课标人教A 必修2 综合类 期中期末 期中期末
积分类型:
非课件页:
积分数量:
下载次数:
1.只要点击“下载资料”,系统就确认您下载了该资料。因此,在未确定是否下载该资料之前,一定不要点击“下载资料”。
2.本站提供的电子书后缀名为.ceb的资料,需使用方正ceb阅读器阅读。后缀名为.pdf,需使用pdf阅读器阅读。后缀名为.docx或.pptx,需安装兼容包。请点击下面链接下载
广东省惠来一中学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题
学年度第一学期期末考试&高一级英语试题&完形填空(总分30分&&每题2分)&Last&Friday,&after&doing&all&the&family&shopping&in&the&town.&I&wanted&to&have&a&rest&before&catching&the&rain.&I&__1__&a&newspaper&and&some&chocolate&and&__2__&into&the&station&coffee&shop.&It&was&a&cheap&self-service&place&with&long&tables&to&&&3&&&at.&I&put&my&heavy&bag&down&on&the&floor,&&&4&&&the&newspaper&and&the&chocolate&on&the&table&and&then&went&to&get&a&cup&of&coffee.&When&I&came&back&with&the&coffee,&There&was&someone&__5__&in&the&next&seat.&He&was&a&boy,&with&dark&glasses&and&old&clothes,&and&hair&&6&&&bright&red&at&the&front.&He&had&started&to&eat&my&chocolate!&Naturally,&I&was&rather&uneasy&about&him,&but&I&didn’t&want&to&have&any&__7__.&I&just&read&the&newspaper,&tasted&my&coffee&and&took&a&bit&of&chocolate.&The&boy&looked&at&me&in&__8__.Then&he&took&a&&&9&&piece&of&my&chocolate.&I&could&hardly&&10&&it.&Still&I&didn’t&say&anything&to&him.&When&he&took&a&third&piece,&I&felt&more&angry&than&uneasy.&I&thought,&“Well,&I&shall&have&the&last&piece.”&And&I&got&it.&The&boy&gave&me&a&strange&look,&then&__11__&up.&As&he&left,&he&shouted&out,&“There’s&something&12&&with&that&woman!”&Everyone&looked&at&me,&but&I&didn’t&want&to&&13&&with&the&boy,&so&I&kept&quiet.&I&did&not&realize&that&I&had&__14__&a&mistake&until&I&finished&my&coffee&and&was&ready&to&__15__.&My&face&turned&red&when&I&saw&my&unopened&chocolate&under&the&newspaper.&The&chocolate&that&I&had&been&eating&was&the&boy’s!&1.&A.stole&B.bought&&&&&C.sold&&&&&D.wrote&2.&A.went&&&&&&&&&&B.sat&&&&&&&C.seated&&&&&D.looked&3.&A.sit&&&&&&B.seat&&&&&&C.lie&&&&&&D.laugh&
平均分:0.00
投票人数:0
您的申请须代表学校或培训机构等
申请人须为学校领导或其委托的老师
确保所填信息均为真实有效的广东省惠来一中学年度高一下学期期末考试试卷(英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
广东省惠来一中学年度高一下学期期末考试试卷(英语)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
广东省惠来一中学年度高一下学期期末考试试卷(英语)
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
广东省惠来一中学年度高一下学期期末考试试卷(英语)&&&& 本试卷四大题,满分150分。考试用时120分钟。I
(共两节,满分35分)听下面五段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在答卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第一段材料,回答第1-3题。What is the relationship between the two persons?A. Strangers.&&B. Colleagues.&&C. Friends.&2. Which thing happens first?&&A. The man stops the woman.&&B. The woman thanks the man.&&C. The man picks things up for the woman.&3. What can you infer from the dialogue?&&A. The man is rude.&&B. The woman is a thief.&&C. The guard takes no notice of them.听第二段材料,回答第4-6题。&4. What caused the problem of the girl?&&A. She worked deep into the night and was overtired.&&B. She fell down from the bed and hurt herself.&&C. She had a terrible dream in the night.&5. When did the girl come round?&&A. In the morning.&&B. In the afternoon.&&C. At midnight.&6. What did the doctor ask her to do?&&A. To take some deep breaths.&&B. To come back for further medical tests.&&C. To get enough sleep.
听第三段材料,回答第7-9题。&7. What do we learn about Helen according to the talk?&&A. She will be away from home that evening.&&B. She wants to have her picture taken.&&C. She likes her job of taking pictures.&8. What does one of the men do for a living?&&A. He is a bank.&B. He is a sportsman.&&C. He is a newspaper reporter.&9. When does the conversation most likely take place?&&A. Early in the morning.&&B. Early in the afternoon.&C. Early in the evening.听第四段材料,回答第10-12题。&10. What do we learn about Dr Smith?&&A. She is going to a party tonight.&&B. She and the man live in the same building.&&C. She is about 50 years old.&11. What do you think M r Wilson does for a living?&&A. He’s the building manager.&&B. He’s a life guard.&&C. he’s a policeman.&12. How so you describe the man at the beginning of the conversation?&&A. Upset&&B. Happy.&&C. Disappointed.听第五段材料,回答第13-15题。&13. Which of the following is true according to the passage?&&A. Intimate (亲密的) distance lies between classmates&&B. Good friends keep personal distance&&C. At a party a Canadian will sit closer to you than an Arab will14. Why does the speaker give such a talk?&A. To help you communicate better with people from another culture&B. To tell you how many types of body distances there are&C. To establish the relationship between distance and culture15. What can be the best title for the passage?&A. Culture and Friendship&B. Four Kinds of Distances&C. Distance and Communication 听取信息(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)&&&& 听下面一段对话或独白。请根据题目要求,从所听到的内容中获取必要的的信息,填入标号为16~20的空格中。录音读两遍。你有90秒钟的作答时间。 &What you may do for us&What we can do for you(16)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Afternoon tea for $ 1Weeding the garden&(17)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Pruning the trees&(18)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Repairing the stone walls&(19)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (20)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &50% off lunchⅡ 语言知识及应用 (共两节,满分35分)第一节 完形(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)  下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~30各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&& I have experienced many different types of teachers and from each of them. I have drawn out characteristics to form the __21__ teacher. The person has no age or sex requirements __22__ this person must be pleasant to look at. I don’t believe teachers have to be beautiful but they have to keep __23__ well groomed. I have had a teacher who didn’t keep
the other students and I found her __24__ quite distracting. I believe that a teacher should wear the clothes he or she likes, but not things that are shocking or totally __25__. I find that students spend more time __26__ than they do listening. This person should know his or her __27__ in detail. He or she must also possess a certain __28__ for it to get the students enthusiastic. He or she must be able to make lessons __29__ and pick out little details that relate it to the students. A teacher who just relays facts __30__ to be boring . A student can pick out f it is the teacher who is to tie the subject together in an interesting fashion.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 21. A. real&&&& &&&&& B. beautiful&&& &&&& C. ideal&&& &&& D. pleasant22. A. but&&&& &&&&& B. because&&&& &&&& C. since&&&&& && D. although23. A students&&&&&&&&& B. colleagues&&&&&&& C. principals&& && D. themselves24. A. method&&& &&&&& B. appearance&&& &C. speech&&&& && D. manner25. A. strange&&&&&&&&& B. new&&&& &&&&& C. expensive&&&& && D. cheap26. A. playing&& &&&&& B. writing&&&& &&&& C. copying&&&& && D. staring27. A. students&& &&&&& B. time&&&& &&&&& C. subject&&&& && D. character28. A. idea&&&& &&&&& B. attitude&&&& &&&& C. love&&&& &&& D. question29. A. serious&&&&&&&&& B. humorous&&&& &C. intensive&&&&& && D. funny30. A. tends&&&& &&&&& B. fails&&&& &&&&& C. avoids&&&&& && D. pretends 第二节:语法结构(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)&&&&&& &阅读下面短文,根据上下文填入适当的词语,或使用括号中的词语的适当形式,并将答案填在答题卷标号为31~40的相应位置上。When I was growing up, I do not recall hearing the words “I love you” from my father. When your father never says ___31___ to you when you are a child, it gets tougher and tougher for him ___32___ (say) those words as he gets ___33___ (old). To tell the truth, I could not honestly remember ___34___ I had last said those words to him either. I decided to set my ego (自我) aside and make the first move. ___35___ some hesitation, in our next phone conversation I blurted out (突然说出) the words, “Dad … I love you!”There was a silence at the ___36___ end and he ___37___ (awkward) replied, “Well, same back at you!”I laughed and said, “Dad, I know you love me, and when you are ready, I know you ___38___ (say) what you want to say.”A few weeks later, Dad concluded our phone conversation ___39___ the words, “Paul, I love you.” I was at work during this conversation and the tears were rolling down my cheeks ___40___ I finally “heard” the love. As we both sat there in tears we realized that this special moment had taken our father-son relationship to a new level. III 阅读(共两节,满分40分)第一节 阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41~55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。A  Without proper planning, tourism can cause problems. For example, too many tourists can crowd public places that are also enjoyed by the inhabitants of a country. If tourists create too much traffic, the inhabitants become annoyed and unhappy. They begin to dislike tourists and to treat them impolitely. They forget how much tourism can help the country’s economy. It is important to think about the people of a destination country and how tourism affects them. Tourism should help a country, keep the customs and beauty that attract tourists. Tourism should also advance the wealth and happiness of local inhabitants.  Too much tourism can be a problem. If tourism grows too quickly, people must leave other jobs to work in the tourism industry. This means that other parts of the country’s economy can suffer.  On the other hand, if there is not enough tourism, people can lose jobs. Businesses can also lose money. It costs a great deal of money to build large hotels, airports, air terminals, first- class roads, and other support facilities(配套设施)needed by tourist attractions. For example, a major international class tourism hotel can cost as much as 50 thousand dollars per room to build. If this room is not used most of the time, the owners of the hotel lose money.  Building a hotel is just a beginning. There must be many support facilities as well, including roads to get to the hotel, electricity, sewers to handle waste, and water. All of these support facilities cost money. If they are not used because there are not enough tourists, jobs and money are lost.  41.Which of the following do you think has been discussed in the part before this selection?  A. It is extremely important to develop tourism.  B. Building roads and hotels is essential.  C. Support facilities are highly necessary.   D. Planning is of great importance to tourism.  42.The underlined word“ inhabitants” (in Paragraph 1 ) probably means____________.  A. tourists              & B. passengers  C. population              D. citizens  43.Too much tourism can cause all these problems EXCEPT ____________ .A. a bad effect on other industries&&&&&   B. a change of tourists’ customsC. over-crowdedness of places of interest  D. pressure on traffic  44.It can be inferred from the text that _____________ .  A. the author doesn’t like tourism developing so fast  B. local people will benefit from tourist attraction  C. other parts of a country’s economy won’t benefit from tourism much  D. we can't build too many support facilities  45.The author thinks it is good for local people to know that tourism will ____________ .  A. waste a lot of money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   B. weaken their economy  C. help establish their customs&&&&&&&&&&&   D. help improve their lifeB Everyone has got two personalities ― the one that is shown to the world and the other that is secret and real.You don’t show your secret personality when you're awake because you can control your behaviour,but when you're asleep, your sleeping position shows the real you.In a normal night,of course,people frequently change their position.The important position is the one that you go to sleep in. If you go to sleep on your back,you’re a very open person.You normally trust people and you are easily influenced by fashion or new ideas.You don’t like to upset people,so you never express your real feelings.You’re quite shy and you aren't very confident. If you sleep on your stomach,you are a rather secretive(不坦率的)person.You worry a lot and you're always easily upset.You’re very stubborn(顽固的),but you aren't very ambitious.You usually live for today not for tomorrow.This means that you enjoy having a good time. If you sleep curled up(卷曲),you are probably a very nervous person.You have a low opinion of yourself and so you’re often defensive.You're shy and you don't normally like meeting people.You prefer to be on your own.You're easily hurt. If you sleep on your side,you have usually got a well-balanced personality.You know your strengths and weaknesses.You’re usually careful. You have a confident personality.You sometimes feel anxious,but you don't often get depressed.You always say what you think even if it annoys people. 46.According to the writer,you naturally show your secret and real personality __________.A.only in a normal night B.only when you go to sleep C.only when you refuse to show yourself to the world D.only when you change sleeping position 47.Which is NOT mentioned in the second paragraph about a person's personality? A.He or she is always open with others. B.He or she always likes new ideas earlier than others. C.He or she is always easily upset. D.He or she tends to believe in others. 48.Point out which sentence is used to show the personality of a person who is used to sleeping on his or her stomach? A.He or she is careful not to offend others. B.He or she doesn’t want to stick to his or her opinion. C.He or she can't be successful in any business. D.He or she likes to bring others happiness. 49.Maybe you don’t want to make friends with a person who sleeps curled up.Why? A.He or she would rather be alone than communicate with you. B.He or she is rarely ready to help you. C.He or she prefers staying at home to going out. D.He or she wouldn’t like to get help from you. 50.It appears that the writer tends to think highly of the person who sleeps on one side because ________________.A.he or she always shows sympathy for people B.he or she is confident,but not stubborn C.he or she has more strengths than weaknesses D. he or she often considers annoying people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CHow to eat healthfully can be especially complex for working women who often have neither the desire nor the time to cook for themselves (or for anyone else). Registered dietitian(营养专家)Barhara Morrissey suggests that a few simple rules can help.“Go for nutrient dense foods,” she suggests, “foods that contain a multiple of nutrients. For example, select whole wheat bread as a breakfast food, rather than coffee cake. Or drink orange juice rather than orange drink, which contains only a small percentage of real juice-the rest is largely colored sugar water. You just can’t compare the value of these foods, the nutrient dense ones are so superior,” she emphasizes.Morrissey believes that variety is not only the spice of life ― it’s the foundation of a healthful diet. Diets which are based on one or two foods are not only virtually impossible to keep up the strength, they can be very harmful, she says, because nutrients aren’t supplied in sufficient amounts or balance.According to Morrissey, trying to find a diet that can cure your illnesses, or make you superwoman is a fruitless search. As women, many of us are too concerned with staying thin, she says, and we believe that vitamins are some kind of magic cure to replace food.“We need carbohydrates, protein and fat ― they are like the wood in the fireplace. The vitamins and minerals are like the match, the spark, for the fuel,” she explains. “We need them all, but in a very different proportions. And if the fuel isn’t there, the spark is useless.”51. From the paragraph we know that working women&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .think cooking is especially complicated do not share the same views with registered dietitiansare busy and not interested in cooking&&&&&&&&&&& D. are likely to eat healthfully52. Orange juice is different from orange drink in that&&&&&&&&&&& .A. it contains only a small percentage of real juiceB. it is natural, nutritious and prepared from real orangesC. it is largely orange-colored sugar waterD. it produces nothing but calories53. In Paragraph 4, “a fruitless search” means&&&&&&&&&&& .A. an effort with no results&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a search for a diet without fruitsC. a research on fruitless diet&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a diet serving as medicine54. Many women take it for granted, according to passage that&&&&&&&&&&& .A. a balanced diet can result in being fatB. staying thin and healthy are both possibleC. lack of variety in diets leads to staying thinD. vitamins are some kind of substitutions (替代品) for food55. By “if the fuel isn’t there, the spark is useless”, the author means&&&&&&&&&&& .A. carbohydrates, protein and fat are enough to support a human lifeB. vitamins and minerals are virtually of no valueC. carbohydrates, protein and fat are as important as vitamins and mineralsD. without carbohydrates, protein and fat, vitamins and minerals are of no use第二节& 信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。&The people below are all looking for a hotel in Scotland for their holidays. After the description of these people, there is information about six Scotland hotels A-F. Decide which hotel would be most suitable for the people mentioned in questions 56-60 and then mark the correct letter(A-F) on your answer sheet. There is one extra paragraph about one hotel which you don’t need to use.&&& 56.Two women friends who want to do several all-day hikes in the mountains during the spring. They like a place with traditional decorations and superb views&&& 57.A woman with two children aged six and ten, who will spend July in Scotland. The children are interested in animals and plants and the mother enjoys fashions.&&& 58.A handicapped lawyer who must use a wheelchair but drives her own car. She enjoys concerts, museums, fine architecture and swimming. She will spend the first two weeks of October in Scotland.&&& 59.A writer, a teacher and their one-year-old daughter. They want to be in a quiet place during August. They enjoy good food, and like to take long walks(the baby rides in a back-pack).&&& 60.An old couple, aged 65 and 68. They love mountain scenery and still take easy walks by the lakeside when they can. They hope to enjoy fresh air and some relaxing activities.
&A.Edinburgh. Post House&&& A popular base for visitors to Edinburgh, this fine hotel stands next to the zoological Gardens within easy reach of the many famous sights, shops and entertainments of one of Europe’s most elegant capitals.&B.Gatehouse of Fleet. Cally Hotel&&& This impressive hotel, well-known for its good Scottish cooking, is an ideal choice for a relaxing family holiday. Set in 100 acres of private grounds, the Cally, a former stately home, has something for everyone including its own fishing lake, outdoor heated swimming pool, green lawn, tennis court, children’s playground and sauna baths.&C.Glenborrodale. Glenborrodale Castle Hotel&&& There can be few better places for a refreshing holiday than this picturesque hotel set in its own 120 acres of beautiful countryside by charming Lake Sunart on the Ardnamurchan Peninsular(半岛). Boating and fishing are both available here.&D.Inverness. Royal Hotel!&&& &&& A unique feature of the Royal is its fine collection of antique furniture, china and glass. This friendly comfortable hotel, a favourite meeting place for the townspeople, is an excellent base for getting to know the Highlands-Lake Ness, Great Gien and Culloden Moor are all within easy reach.&E.Peebles. Tontine Hotel&&& The Tontine had a fascinating beginning-it was built in 1808. This homely hotel has been extended to make it a really comfortable base for exploring the Tweed Valley and the attractive Lowland country.&F.North Berwick. Marine HotelThis fine hotel overlooks the famous West Links golf course and is close to several sandy beaches. The Marine has its own open-air swimming pool and putting green as well as tennis courts, squash courts and saunas. Edinburgh, well-know for its art festivals, is only some 24 miles away.Ⅳ 写作(共两节,满分40分)第一节& 基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)【写作内容】你是2010广州亚运会官方网站英文版的小记者,,最近你采编一些关于修复广州城隍庙的情况,请就此写一篇采访报道。
&&&&&&&&&& 修复广州城隍庙(the Restoration of the Guangzhou Chenghuang Temple)地理位置&位于广州市中山四路忠佑街基本情况&始建于明洪武三年(1370年),当时岭南地区最大庙宇,广州城标志性建筑,(landmark building),也是清代”羊城八景”之一。目前现状&年久失修,破损不堪,多数建筑已被拆毁。修复规划&为迎接亚运,市政府拟投资500万,2010亚运会前修复其主体建筑。【写作要求】&& 只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。【评分标准】&& 句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯 第二节& 读写任务(共l小题,满分25分)&阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。We Have Different Ideas!This may be the most important choice―the turning point in my life.& Never before have I been so serious.& For me, a Senior Three student, which university to choose is really a hard question, especially when I hold a completely different opinion from my parents.& I’m longing for Beijing University for its long history, beautiful campus and academic atmosphere.& Besides, it’s a good chance to experience a different culture.& But to my great surprise, when my parents heard this, they are strongly against my idea.& Moreover, I was shocked to find mum crying! She asked in tears, “Why don’t you stay in Guangzhou? So young a girl, how can you take good care of yourself? Beijing, oh! It’s too far away.& What if I want to see you or you want to see me?” My father also asked me a serious question, “Are you sure you can find a good job in Guangzhou after graduation?”Actually, I’ve thought about all these.& As an independent and active girl, I certainly can handle all the problems.& I insist on my choice, but I really value my parents’ agreement.& &[写作内容]1.& 概括短文要点,字数为30词左右;2.& 假设你是这位学生的班主任,该生向你求助,希望你能帮她说服她的父母,请写下你要对家长说的话,字数为120词左右,至少包括以下内容:(1)客观分析去外地读大学和留在广州读大学的利与弊;(2)陈述你支持这位学生的理由。&[写作要求]1.& 在中可以使用自己亲身目睹的或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.& 中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。3.& 标题自拟。&[评分标准] 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
参考答案及解析&I (共两节,满分35分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)1~5. ACBAA&&&& 6~10. CAACB&&& 11~15. ABBAC第二节:听取信息(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 16. Cleaning the windows& (没有大写扣0.5分,下同。)&&&& 17. A free bottle of wine&&&&&&&& 18. & 5 off the bill19. A free night’s stay&&&&&&&&&& 20. Doing washing upⅡ 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分35分)第一节& 完形填空(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)21-25 CADBA& 26-30 DCCBA第二节 语法填空(共10题;每小题1.5分, 满分15分)这是一篇亲情故事。虽父子情深,父亲却不习惯对儿子说“I love you”。儿子决定采取主动,在电话中对父亲说出了“I love you”。几周后父亲也以对儿子说“I love you”来结束通话。电话两端,父子双双感动得热泪盈眶。31. them。指代“the words ‘I love you’”,words为复数,用them。32. to say。不定式作真正主语,it为形式主语。33. older。长大为“get older”,用比较级。34. when。引导宾语从句,并在从句中作时间状语。35. After。犹豫一阵后说出口,所以填after。注意首字母要大写。36. other。在电话的另一端。37. awkwardly。修饰谓语动词replied,要用副词形式。38. will say。时间状语从句用一般现在时,主句用一般将来时。39. with。介词短语作状语,“以……结束通话”。40. as/because。引导原因状语。听到了“love”是感动得落泪的原因。Ⅲ. 阅读(共两节,满分40分)第一节 阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)A【答案与解析】& 41―45& DDBBD本文主要讲述如果没有适当的计划,旅游业会带来的各种问题。41.D。意图理解题。本文一开始便讲如果没有适当的计划,旅游业会带来的各种问题,可见前文叙述适当计划的好处,以正反两方面来阐述。  42.D。推理。文中提到太多游客来该国inhabitants喜欢的地方,可见它指本国本土的居民。  43.B。细节理解题。本文提到旅游业过于兴旺会带来的各种后果中提到了A、C、D,但没有说会改变游客的风俗习惯。  44.B。推理。从文中的讲述可以推知,旅游业会使当地人获益。  45.D。细节理解题。 本文讲述了旅游业的很多好处,其中之一是advance their wealth and happiness. B 【答案与解析】& 46―50& BCCAB46. B。细节理解题。根据第一自然段末 The important position is the one that you go to sleep in.47. C。推理判断题。You don’t like to upset people …. 跟C有区别。48. C。推理判断题。第三自然段第4句You usually live for today not for tomorrow 表明,这种人目光短浅、得过且过,难有建树。49. A。推理判断题。根据第四自然段,此种人属于神经质内向型,很难相处。50. B。推理判断题。根据第五自然段,此种人心理素质好,清楚地知道自己的优缺点。坚持正确的主张不是固执。C【答案与解析】& 51―55 CBADD职业妇女忙,对做饭不感兴趣,许多妇女想当然地认为维他命是一种食物的代替品。51.C。推理判断题。从第一自然段可以知道职业妇女忙,对做饭不感兴趣,从第一段的“have neither the desire nor the time to cook for themselves”(即没有愿望也没有时间为她们自己做饭),可以看出C项正确。52.B。推理判断题。橘汁和橘汁饮料的区别在于橘汁是自然的,有营养的,是直接从橘子中来的。橘汁和橘汁饮料的区别在第二自然段中曾经谈到过,即橘汁饮料“contains only a small percentage of real juice―the rest is largely colored sugar water”(只包含很少比例的真正橘汁――其他大都是加了色素的糖水)。因此,相对而言,橘汁是natural, nutritious and prepared from oranges(天然的、有营养的、直接从橘子中来的健康饮料)。53.A。细节理解题。a fruitless search 意思为“没有结果的努力”,文中第四段谈到“试图寻找一种可以包治百病,又能使你成为超人的食谱是徒劳的”。因此,a fruitless search表示毫无结果的努力。fruitless的引申意义为没有结果的,徒劳的。54.D。细节理解题。许多妇女想当然地认为维他命是一种食物的代替品。文中第四段提到“As women, many of us are too concerned with staying thin, she says, and we believe that vitamins are some kind of magic cure to replace food.”。55.D。主旨大意题。通过引用“要是没有燃料,光有火花是不行的”。作者的意思是没有碳水化合物,蛋白质和脂肪,维他命和矿物质没有用处。文中最后一自然段在谈到碳水化合物、蛋白质、脂肪和维生素、矿物质的关系时,作者将碳水化合物、蛋白质、脂肪比作木材、燃料,维他命和矿物比作火柴、火花。引用专家的话说,“要是没有燃料,光有火花是不行的”。第二节 信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)&56―60. ADFBC1.答案D& D项中的the Highlands(苏格兰高地)、antique(年代久远并有价值的) furniture 与mountains、traditional decorations(.装饰)的要求符合。2.答案A& 题中两个孩子喜欢动物,而母亲喜欢时尚;A项中有zoological garden(动物园)和shops,正符合母子三人的要求。3.答案F& 这名律师喜欢参观博物馆、欣赏音乐会,F 项中Edinburgh 的艺术节正好满足她的要求。4.答案B& B项中的苏格兰美食符合这对夫妇的要求,而饭店的children’s playground 可供他们的女儿嬉戏玩耍。5.答案C& 这对老夫妻需要一些比较放松的活动,C项中的划船和钓鱼正合他们的心意。Ⅳ. 写作(共两节,满分40分)第一节 基础写作(共1小题;满分15分)One possible version: The Restoration of the Guangzhou Chenghuang Temple&The Guangzhou Chenghuang Temple is located in the Zhongyou Street, Zhongshan 4th Road. It was built in 1370, the 3rd year of the Hongwu Period of the Ming Dynasty, and was the largest Chenghuang Temple of its time in the Lingnan Region. It was also seen as a landmark building of Guangzhou and was noted as one of the “Yangcheng Eight Scenic Spots” in the Qing Dynasty.&However, due to long years’ lack of repairs and protection, the temple is now shabby and broken and many of its buildings have been pulled down. Happily, to welcome the 2010 Asian Games, the city government has decided to invest 5 million yuan for its restoration, the main building of which is to be completed before the 2010 Asian Games are held.第二节& 读写任务(共l小题,满分25分)&& One possible version: Where to Go for University?The author described a conflict between her parents and herself on whether to go to Beijing University.& As an independent girl, she wants to experience more in another city while her parents worry a lot. (35 words)As her head teacher, I have the responsibility to help solve the problem even without her begging.& Firstly, I should admit I really understand your feelings.& Parents always love and care for their children no matter how old they are.& It actually is a great challenge for a young girl to study in another city.& What’s more, when in the 4th year, she may have to come back to Guangzhou several times to seek a good job here.& As an old saying goes, every coin has two sides.& If you see it in a more optimistic way, you’ll find more benefits.& In my memory, she’s always independent and strong.& No matter what happens, she remains calm and intelligent.& As a consequence, I believe she could handle everything.& Additionally, Beijing University is a most famous university in China, so, if she spares no efforts to study, she’ll certainly get a dreaming job.& Most importantly, it’s a good opportunity to broaden her horizons and make more friends.& All in all, I’m fully convinced that to study in another city is really a good way to enrich one’s life experience.
&文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 揭阳市惠来县仙魇镇 的文章

随机推荐