推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口马鞍山市学年度第二学期高二学业水平考试英语必修④试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
马鞍山市学年度第二学期高二学业水平考试英语必修④试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
马鞍山市学年度第二学期高二学业水平考试英语必修④试题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
马鞍山市学年度第二学期高一学业水平英语必修④注意事项:1. 答第一卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、座位号及科目用2B铅笔涂写在答题卡上。2. 每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在上。第I卷 (&共75分)第一部分:听力 (共两节,满分20分)第一节 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Where is the woman going first?A. To the cinema.&B. To the bank.&&C. To the concert.2. What will the man take?A. Mary’s umbrella.&&&B. Mary’s raincoat.&&&C. His own umbrella.3. When can the man visit Mr. Black?A. On November 1st.&&&B. On November 2nd.& &&C. On November 3rd.4. How will they go to the station?A. By bus.&&&&&B. By taxi.&&&&C. By car.5. How much will the man pay for the tickets?A. $10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $15.&&&&&C. $30.第二节 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段,回答第6至8题。6. Where is the conversation most probably taking place?A.&At a new house.&&&B. In the classroom.&&C. On the phone.7. When will the party be given?A. On Monday evening.&&B. On Tuesday evening. &C. On Saturday evening.8. How long will the party last?& A. Four hours.&&&&B. Five hours.&&&&C. Six hours.听第7段,回答第9至11题。9. Why does the woman think New York is the only place to live?A. It’s crowded but quiet.B. It offers an exciting life.&C. It has a large population.10.&How does the man think of his place?A. Interesting.&B. Noisy.&C. Boring.11.&Where is the woman now?A. In the United Kingdom.&&& B. In the United States.&&&& &C. In New Zealand.听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。12.&What is the woman afraid of when having a trip?A. Taking a ship.&&&&B. Taking a train.&&&C. Taking a flight.13.&What transport does the man prefer?A. Trains.&&&&&B. Planes.&&&&C. Ships.14.&What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?A. Husband and wife.&&&B. Teacher and student.&&C. Close friends.听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。15. &How did the man know the restaurant?& A. He heard about it from one friend.& B. He followed one of his friends.& C. He had been there once before.16. &What kind of food does the man order first?& A. A green salad.&&&&B. Mushroom soup.&&&C. Chicken.17. &What dessert does the man order?& A. An apple pie.&&&&B. A cake.&&&&C. Ice cream.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18. &What’s the main means of transport in the future according to the speaker?A. The car.&&&&&B. The private plane.&&C. The spaceship.19. &Which of the following will people prefer? A. Washing machines.&&&B. Television sets.&&&C. Computers.20. &Whose lives will be more concerned about in the future?A. Teenagers’.&&&&B. Teachers’.&&&&C. Robots’.第二部分:英语知识运用 (共两节,满分25分)第一节:单项填空 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。21. Summer is _______ good time for keeping fit, so you can join a sports club to help build your body in _______ summer of 2011.A. the&&&&B. /; /&&&&C. /&&&&D. /; the22. _______ it comes to Chinese films, we first think of the famous director Zhang Yimou.& A. When&&&&B. While&&&&C. After&&&&D. Though23. In an attempt to save money, some housewives like to go from shop to shop to search for real _______.A comments &&&B. champions& &&C. bargains &&&D. traditions24. Many good suggestions were _______ at the meeting to cheer up teenagers to be more confident.& A. added to&&&&B. figured out&&&C. got across&&&D. put forward25. Don’t worry. I promise you _______ have the tickets for Wang Fei’s concert. & A. should& &&&&B. shall&&&&C. would& &&&& &D. may26. Even if an advertisement does not lie, it does not mean it is altogether _______.A. constant &&&B. unusual&&&C. precious&&&D. innocent 27. Could you recommend me _______?A. which science fiction story should I read&&B. that science fiction story should I readC. which science fiction story I should read&&D. that science fiction story I should read28. Some old buildings _______ and a new stadium for Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games is being built right there.& A. will be pulled down&&&&&&B. have been pulled down C. are pulled down&&&&&&&D. had been pulled down29. A goodbye party was held to _______ his 30 years’ service to the army.& A. celebrate&&&&&& &&B. determine&&&& &&C. match&&&&&&& &&D. purchase30. -How was Nadal’s cooking?-Oh, _______. I was quite impressed.& A. that’s OK&&&B. all right&&&C. pretty good&&&D. just so-so第二节:完形填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从31~45各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。One day I was doing an experiment in front of the classroom, wearing my favorite shirt. A voice came, “Nice shirt”. Then another&& 31&& said, “That shirt belonged to my dad. Jimmy’s mother works for my family. We meant to throw the shirt away, but gave&& 32&& to her instead.” Hearing the words, I was embarrassed. It was Mike. Mom worked for his family.In the evening, I told my mom what had happened. She was silent for a while and then called her employer, “I will&& 33&& work for your family.” That night, she knew her life’s&& 34&& was something greater. She decided to find a more meaningful job.The next day she&& 35&& with the headmaster of a local public school. She was told that she could not teach without a proper education. So Mom decided to&& 36&& a university.A year later, she went back to the headmaster. He said, “You are serious, aren’t you? I think I have a&& 37&& for you as a teacher’s assistant. This opportunity deals with some mentally disabled children with little or&& 38&& chance of learning.” Mom accepted the opportunity very&& 39& .For almost three years, she saw many teachers give up on the children and&& 40& , feeling&& upset. Then one day, the headmaster&& 41&& in her classroom, saying, “We have watched how you&& 42&& the children over the last three years and admire your hard-working spirit. We all agree that you should be the&& 43&& of this class.”My mom spent over 20 years there. I was proud of her&& 44&& she never gave up and also showed me how to deal with&& 45&& situations. During her career, she was chosen as “Teacher of the Year”.31. A. shout&&&&B. noise&&&&C. sound&&&&D. voice32. A. it&&& &B. them&&&&& &C. one&&&&D. this33. A. even so&&&B. in reality&&&C. no longer&&&D. more than 34. A. goal& &&&B. trick& &&&C. problem&&&&&&& &D. routine35. A. ran&&&&B. met&&&&& &&C. stayed&&&&D. worked36. A. visit&&&&B. design&&&&&&&&&&& &C. attend&&&&D. start37. A. condition&&&B. function&&&C. promotion&&&D. position38. A. no&&&&B. much&&&&C. big&&&&D. great39. A. angrily&&&B. bitterly& &&C. eagerly&&& &D. strangely40. A. come&&&&B. leave&&&&C. return&&&&D. succeed41. A. went up&&&B. took up&&&C. handed up&&&D. turned up42. A. accuse&&&B. blame&&&&C. treat &&&&D. cheat43. A. monitor&&&B. teacher&&&& &C. headmaster&&&D. librarian44. A. because& &&B. once&&&&C. unless&&&&& &D. if45. A. pleasing&&&B. challenging&&&C. exciting&&&& &D. amazing&第三部分:阅读理解 (共15小题;每题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。ALacrosse(长曲棍球)is a popular sport in Canada. It is one of the oldest organized sports in America. The Indians in northern New York State and southern Ontario, Canada, invented it. They used it to train for war. They invented this game before Columbus arrived in the New World.&People play lacrosse outdoors. The lacrosse field is seven metres long. At each end of the field there is a net. There are ten players on each team. Each player has a stick called “crosse”. The players hit a ball that is 21 centimetres around and weighs 140 grams. They try to hit the ball into the net as many times as possible. Lacrosse is a very fast game because the players can catch and pass the ball at a high speed with their sticks.&At one time lacrosse was the national summer sport in Canada. It is also popular in Britain and Australia. 46. ________ invented the popular sport ― Lacrosse.A. The British&&&B. The Spanish&&C. The Indians &&D. The Australians47. Lacrosse was invented because it was used to ________.A. honour God &&&B. have fun &&&C. lose weight &&D. train for war48. The seven-metre-long lacrosse field has _________.A. only one net &&&&&&&&B. one net at each end &C. two nets at each end &&&&&&D. four nets at each end49. Who will be the winner in the lacrosse game? ________.A. The team who hit the ball into the net more timesB. The team who catch and pass the ball fasterC. The team who have many more stronger playersD. The team who use sticks to hit the ball fartherBAt 7:49 a.m. local time on Wednesday, April 14th, a huge earthquake struck Yushu County in Qinghai, China, described as “end of the earth” in a famous poem of the Tang Dynasty.The earthquake destroyed many houses, cut off power and caused over 2,000 deaths and injuries. On the night when the earthquake happened, many survivors had to sit or lie on the ground in terrible darkness. Some brought their own tents and others turned on the lights of motorcycles. It seemed that the earth was at an end. But their natural character made them get together to fight the early spring’s cold nights. Facing the disaster, they chose to be stronger and standing still and firmly like Yushu, the name of their hometown meaning “Standing like Trees”. The disaster drew much attention both at home and abroad. Our country leaders ordered rescuers(营救人员) to value every life and never to give up. Thousands of rescuers and medical teams rushed to Yushu from many areas of China, bringing machines, medicines and something necessary to the quake-hit town. They entered every village to search for survivors. Governments, organizations and volunteers are offering money and materials to the areas.We believe that under the leadership of the Central Government, people in the disaster areas are sure to restore production and rebuild homeland as soon as possible. And the overall victory can be achieved in the earthquake rescue work.50. In Paragraph 2, the writer refers to the meaning of “Yushu” to show that _______.A. the strong trees stand still to fight the early spring’s cold nightsB. some trees were cut down to make tents to live through the disasterC. the big tree standing still brings the local people good luckD. people there are brave and strong when facing the earthquake 51. Which of the following is TRUE according to the text?A. Yushu, a young town, was destroyed in the terrible earthquake.B. A huge earthquake once hit Yushu County in the Tang Dynasty.C. The whole nation does its best to help rebuild the new homeland.D. There was still electricity after the earthquake struck the town.52. The underlined word “restore” in Paragraph 4 probably means _______.A. 战胜&&&& &&&B. 储存&&& &&&C. 恢复&& &&&D. 修理C Nowadays, more and more villagers have left to make a living in big cities. As a result, their children have become leftover children and they need more care. The survey below is from villages in Yongzhou, Hunan Province. Three hundred children were chosen to answer the questions.What they want&Love&Money&Freedom&Control&Something else&40%&18%&28%&10%&4%Whom to communicate with&Oneself&Family members&No one&27%&55%&18%Whether they can communicate with their parents freely&Yes&A little difficult&No&46%&44%&10%The way they prefer to live&Living with parents&Living without parents&No idea&58%&14%&28%What they think of their parents’ working in cities&Bad&Good&No idea&20%&39%&41%Happiest place&School&Home&Friend’s homes&48%&34%&18%53. Of all the five needs, the leftover children need _______ most.A. love&& &&&B. money&& &&&C. control&&& &&&D. freedom54. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. About one out of every two children has no one to talk with.B. All of the children prefer to stay at home without their parents.C. About 1/3 of the children think their parents’ working in cities is bad.D. More than half of the children think it good to live with their parents. 55. How many children think their happiest place is their school? A. 48.& &&&&B. 102.& &&&&C. 144.&& &&&D. 156.56. We can learn from the survey that _______.A. most leftover children want more freedom without parentsB. over 40% of the children have difficulty talking to parents freelyC. all the leftover children dream of making money in big citiesD. most villagers prefer living a peaceful life in the countryside DIf you want to be a volunteer, you have to answer the following typical questions. Do you want to work with people, animals or machines? Do you want to work indoors or outdoors, directly serve people in need or serve people behind the scenes? Every year, thousands of people in the west offer volunteer service. Volunteering greatly strengthens the community because it helps the old, the young, the weak, the sick, and the disabled and the injured to solve problems.Volunteers usually help in many different ways. They may give people advice, offer friendship to the young, drive the elderly to church (if up to the driving age), advise kids against drugs, work as assistants in schools or nursing homes, raise funds, plant trees, help out in local libraries and do many other things. Volunteering can be a few hours a week or a few hours a month. Anybody who wants to serve people in need can become a volunteer.In fact, the art of volunteering is a process of both giving and receiving. Volunteering allows volunteers to meet new people, make new friends and mix with people from all walks of life. Volunteering is an excellent way to experiment and try out new techniques and skills, discover your individual talents and explore career choice. Being a volunteer will take you on a wonderful journey and help you learn more than what you can get from books.57. As a volunteer, only when you grow old enough can you _______.A. plant trees on hills&&&&&&B. drive the elderly to churchC. give advice to others& &&&&&D. help out in local libraries58. How is the second paragraph mainly developed?A. By listing examples.&&& &&&&B. By comparing.C. By giving explanations.&&&&&D. By discussing.59. It can be inferred from the passage that to be a volunteer, _______.A. you can do experiments&&&&&B. you must be very strong&& C. you need to work very long&& &&&D. you can get something valuable60. What’s the best title of the passage?A. How to hunt for jobs&&&&&B. Volunteer service in the west C. How to make friends&&& &&&D. How to work with animals&第II卷 (非&共25分)第四部分:(共两节,满分25分)第一节:任务型读写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:表格中的每个空格只填一个单词。Nowadays, science is developing at a high speed. With the development of science, many countries have improved their economy and raised their people’s living standards. Therefore, science is of great benefit to our daily life.If we look at the things around us, we’ll find how closely our everyday life is related to science. In one case, at home we can turn on the central heating or air conditioner when we feel cold or hot, and we can watch TV or listen to the tape recorder for entertainment, and we can use a gas stove to cook our meals, and we have computers to help us with our work when we are working in the office, and we also have cars, buses, even planes as traffic tools when we go out. All these things are the results of the scientific development. It goes without saying that without science our society cannot make rapid progress and our life cannot be comfortable and convenient.Now that science is so significant in our daily life, we should try to make as many contributions as possible to the development of science. As college students, we must first of all study hard to gain useful scientific knowledge, and then put what we have learnt into practice. We should make the most of science to serve our society.Title&61. ________
62. ________ from science
&63. _______ the economy.&Raising people’s living 64. _______:☆ The central heating and air conditioner help us get cooler or 65. _______.☆ TV and tape recorder provide us with 66. _______.☆ Computers help us with work. ☆ A gas stove 67. _______our meals.☆ Different traffic tools help us travel.Conclusion &Making a 68. _______ to developing science.&Applying our 69. _______ in practice.&Making full 70. _______ of science to serve the society.第二节:书面表达(满分15分)最近我校举办了一次英语书法比赛。大部分同学们积极参与,但少数同学书写不好,也不愿改善。请你根据以下提示,给二十一世纪英文报写一篇短文,分析该现象产生的原因并发表自己的看法。现&&& 象& 一些学生不善书写,也不愿改善书写原&&& 因&1.可以借助电脑,没有必要练字; 2.功课太忙,没时间练字;3.练字见效慢,很难练好。你的看法&……注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。In order to arouse the students’ interest in English learning and enrich our school life, we held an English Handwriting Competition. Many students took an active part in the activity.
马鞍山市学年度第二学期高一学业水平考试英语必修④参考答案听力:1. BABCB 6. CCBBA 11. CCBCA 16. BABCA单项选择: 21. AACDB 26. DCBAC完形填空:31. DACAB 36. CDACB 41. DCBAB阅读理解: 46. CDBA 50. DCC 53. ADCB 57. BADB任务型读写:61. Science 62. Benefits 63. Improving/Developing/Promoting/Bettering 64. standards 65. warmer 66. entertainment 67. cooks 68. contribution 69. knowledge/learnings 70. use书面表达:In order to arouse the students’ interest in English learning and enrich our school life, we held an English Handwriting Competition. Many students took an active part in the activity.& However, some students who are poor at handwriting don’t want to improve their handwriting. The reasons are as follows:On one hand, they think that there is no need to waste time improving their handwriting because they can just use a computer. On the other hand, they believe that they are too busy with their studies to find time to practice. Besides, practicing handwriting is so difficult that they can’t make great progress in a short time.& In my view, Students’ beautiful and neat handwriting is beneficial to themselves. What’s more, good handwriting is always appreciated by people, especially by teachers. Therefore, more emphasis should be placed on this aspect in future.听力录音文稿马鞍山市学年度第二学期学业水平测试高一英语必修④听力部分第一节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。Text 1M: Would you like to see the film, “Kung Fu Panda 2”.W: I’d like to. But I have to go to the bank, and then my friends and I are going to the concert.Text 2 & &M: It’s raining outside. Could I use your umbrella, Mary?W: Never mind. I can use the raincoat if I have to go out today.Text 3 & &M: May I see Mr. Black the day after tomorrow?&&& W: Let me see…Er…It’s November the first today… Oh, sorry, you can’t. But tomorrow is OK.Text 4W: The train leaves at 11:00. Shall we go to the station by bus or by taxi?M: Don’t worry. Tony will drive us there in his car.Text 5 M: Could I have three student tickets, please?W: They are $10 each, but the student tickets are half price.第二节 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第6至8题。现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读下面三个小题。M: Listen, Wang. I’m phoning because I want to invite you to a party at our new house.W: New house?M: Yes, we've just moved. We know you're very busy but we’d like you to come to our party.W: Yes, I’d like to. When is it?M: This Saturday evening.W: Well... I’ll have a test next Monday and an article to hand in on Tuesday. Will the party go on very late?M: Until 1: 00 in the morning. But you don't have to stay that long.W: All right. When does the party start?M: At 8:00.W: Good. See you then.听下面一段材料,回答第9至11题。现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读下面三个小题。&M: Where are you from?&W: The United States. I live in New York. &M: Oh, really? It’s a big city with a large population, right? By the way, do you like it?&W: Yeah. I think it’s the only place to live in. &M: Why do you say that?& &W: You see, there’s always something exciting to do, and it’s never boring.&M: My place isn’t boring, either. Y grow some flowers and vegetables C all kinds of things, if you like, though it’s small and quiet. W: I think so, especially here in New Zealand.听下面一段材料,回答第12至14题。现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读下面三个小题。M: Are you looking forward to your trip to Canada, Susan?W: I can’t wait to see Canada, Jason, but I’ m anxious about the journey. My husband insists on flying, but I want to travel by ship. Planes make me nervous.M: There’s nothing to be afraid of. How many planes fly across the Atlantic every day?W: I’ve no idea. Hundreds, I suppose.M: And how often do you hear of a crash? Once or twice a year?W: Yes, but planes fly so high and fast that once is enough.M: There are more road accidents per day than air deaths per year. Air transport is really safe compared with road transport.听下面一段材料,回答第15至17题。现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读下面三个小题。W: Good morning, sir. How many?M: Just one.W: This is the first time you’ve been here, isn’t it?M: Yes. I heard about it from one of my friends.W: This is a nice restaurant. I’m sure you’re going to like it. Follow me, please.M: OK. I’d like a drink before dinner. Um… a Coke, please.W: What would you like to eat, sir?M: I’d like to start with mushroom soup.W: Yes. And to follow?M: A green salad. And I’ll have chicken for the main course.W: All right. Mushroom soup followed by a green salad and chicken. Anything else?M: What desserts do you have?W: We have cakes, pies, ice cream, and fresh fruit.M: I think I’ll have an apple pie. That’s all.W: Fine. It won’t be long.听下面一段材料,回答第18至20题。现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读下面三个小题。Who knows what the world will be like in the future? But one thing is certain: if we are still in the world, we will be people of the last century! Let’s imagine another possible world. & &Human civilization will reach a higher level than it has ever achieved before. Cars will be replaced by private planes. The television set will no longer be the most important member of the family, but will be treated like the fridge or the washing machine. Actually people will mainly depend on computers. People will work to live but not live to work. People will no longer confuse the quality of things with the quality of life. People will concern more about the lives of teenagers. Rich children will not be treated like kings, because there will be no rich children. Education will not only be the right of those who can pay for it. Teachers will lose their jobs because computers and robots will do the teaching instead. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 安徽学业水平测试 的文章

随机推荐