英语故事短文短文写作

★写作翻译网:英语翻译-英语作文翻译-阅读英语翻译
写作翻译百科介绍
【写作翻译网】免费提供最全的英语翻译、英语作文翻译、阅读英语翻译等信息。欢迎广大考生访问,获取更多相关信息。网站更新时间:英语短文_英语阅读-英语文章网
When National Day comes, I Feel so excited, it is not because I will have a vacation, but also I hav……
Singer Celine Dion says her cancer-stricken husband doesn……
Chinese rocker Wang Feng has released a new song. It……
China's Yaogan-27 remote sensing satellite was sent into space on Thursday at 10:31 a.m. Beijing Tim……
Copyright & 2011 - 2014
声明:如无意冒犯原作者,请联系:5267409
- 大量最新英语文章,英语作文阅读资料,在线阅读! Friends play an important part in our lives, and although we may take the friendship for granted, we
英语小短文
英语对话短文
经典英语短文
英语演讲小短文
本月推荐短文
本月热点短文关注微信公众号
关注水滴英语官方微信公众号,
关注英语写作与阅读,
第一时间获得英语学习帮助。英语作文大全_2016年英语四级作文范文:人生的选择_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
Directions:
Study the following picture carefully and write anessay in which you should
1) describe the picture,
2) interpret its meaning, and
3) point out its implications in our life.
This simple picture represents a situation that every person must face: when approaching ajunction, which direction should one choose?
Most viewers can empathize with the sense of hesitation and uncertainty embodied insuch an image. Without exception, everyone has to make choices in life, whether they concernschool, career, or love. While some choices are simple, one cannot avoid the task of makingdifficult decisions.
Choices are often directly related to one's happiness. University students,for example, facea hard and crucial decision upon graduating. Many students have difficulty deciding whether tocontinue studying or begin developing a career. Every individual is different, and one must takethe factors of one's personal life into consideration. In addition to an awareness of specificcircumstances, however, making the right choice also depends on correct appraisal of oneself.
In order to choose correctly, therefore, one must be both realistic and self aware.Furthermore, once having made a decision, one should seriously accept and pursue the pathone has chosen, and strive towards the realization of one's goal with spirit.
2017年上半年的大学英语四级考试即将到来,也到了广大考生冲刺英语四级写作的关键时刻。小编在这里对学习生活相关内容进行预测,希望大家能好好思考和准备这一话题~

我要回帖

更多关于 英语故事短文 的文章

随机推荐