希望 能认识似是有缘人人

只需一步,快速开始
6083人阅读 18人回复
在线时间 小时
女86年,身高165,在私企工作,结婚四年离异,育有一女今年6岁了,抚养权归我,因女儿从小都是父母带大,实在不舍得,前夫又视赌如命实在不放心把孩子交给这样的人照顾,他每月会支付一定的抚养费。父母都以退休,为我的事天天也忧心冲冲的,没办法试着在论坛上发了贴,碰碰运气吧
& && &&&我的择偶标准是要有稳定的工作,国企或者是事业单位,没孩子或者带个女孩都可以,80-86年,身高175以上,不能有不良嗜好,带男孩的就别加了,两个孩子长大不方便,希望不喜勿喷,有意的可以留下联系方式,我一定会加的,经历过一次失败,希望都可以坦诚相待
在线时间 小时
qq离异无孩可以认识下吗
在线时间 小时
QQ,和你一样带个女孩
在线时间 小时
结婚4年,小孩6岁?
在线时间 小时
我已经离异两年了,这点逻辑都没整明白
在线时间 小时
80年短婚未育
在线时间 小时
84年的 当涂县城的 身高178 大专 父母退休 不和父母住 短婚无孩 QQ
在线时间 小时
86年的 有一女儿归女方 微信qq
在线时间 小时
离异带女孩,QQ
在线时间 小时
加你了,老凌
在线时间 小时
要求不低啊
在线时间 小时
希望认识你,QQ,。
在线时间 小时
可以相互认识吗?QQ号:来自: Android客户端
在线时间 小时
要求挺高 都没有dadao
在线时间 小时
80年,带一女孩,QQ你是否正在寻觅生命中那位特别的有缘人呢?
Are you looking for that special someone in your life?
也许,上帝在我们遇到有缘人之前,遭遇若干无缘之人。为的是,当我们最终遇到其人,知道如何心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when finally meet the person, we will know to be grateful.
也许,上帝希望我们在遇到有缘人之前,遭遇若干无缘之人,为的是,当我们最终得遇其人,知道如何感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
快速约会是让男人和女人在一个房间里见面,在三分钟内尽可能地找到有缘人。
At a speed dating event you are given three minutes to talk, one on one, with a member of the opposite sex.
希望认识有缘人。可以沟通交往的朋友。
I am looking for someone who can communicate with and share some ideas.
寻找国内外有缘人,具体要求请看空间日志,有什么意见请发表。
Looking for sub-tropical climate at home and abroad, and specific requirements see the log space, what comments should be made.
阿弥陀佛!这里是佛陀教育论坛的学习英文版块,欢迎国内外有缘人在此交流!
Amitabha! Here is study English version piece that Buddha educate the forum, Welcome the domestic and international decreeing by destiny the person here exchanges!
希望为人谦和,热爱生活,热爱家庭的有缘人联系我 。
Wei Ren modest hope, love life, love of the family a nice ring to contact me.
来到这里只希望能遇见可以一起分享生活中所有欢笑与泪水的有缘人(年龄在48~56岁之间)。
I come here and only hope that I can meet my life partner (between 48 to 56 years old)who shares all the joys and tears in my life.
我希望这次能取得好成绩。希望把该忘记的人忘掉,希望能遇到有缘人!
I hope i could try my best to learn English and Japanese .
也许上帝让我们在遇到有缘人以前,遭遇无数若干无缘之人,为的是,当我们最终遇到得遇之人,知道如何心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
也许上帝希望我们在遇到有缘人之前,遭遇若干无缘之人,为的是,当我们最终得遇其人,知道如何心存感激。
Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when finally meet a person, we will know how to be grateful.
看来女孩主要想找的还是那个性格一致的有缘人。
Looks like the girl mainly to want to look for that consistently to be predestined friends the human.
不一定,当然,如果通过沟通,能碰到有缘人是更好的一件事,平常心吧,一切顺其自然。
Not necessarily, of course, if through communication can better meet Predestiny is one thing, the sense of balance bar, all letting nature take its course.
也许上帝让我们在遇到有缘人之前,遭遇无数无缘之人,为的是,当我们最终得遇其人,知道如何心存感激。
快速约会是让男人和女人在一个房间里见面,在三分钟内尽可能地找到有缘人。
Speed dating involves men and women meeting in a room and finding out as much as they can about possible partners in three minutes.
这里是佛陀教育论坛的学习英文版块,欢迎国内外有缘人在此交流!
Here is study English version piece that Buddha educate the forum, Welcome the domestic and international decreeing by destiny the person here exchanges!
让我们共同祝愿有缘人找到好的归宿。
Together, let us wish is predestined friends the human to find good end-result.
也许,上帝希望我们在遇到有缘人之人以前,遭遇若干无缘之人,为的是当我们最终得遇其人,知道如何心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one , so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
相遇无缘人多少,难遇有缘人一个!有朝一日遇见此人,方有万分感激。这或许是上天的特意安排。
Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know hoe to be grateful.
强调心无罣碍,专门接待有缘人,让人能放慢脚步、游走时光走廊。
"Daai Hill" is a place for people to slow down their paths and wander in the "Time Corridor".
去年我讲了长寿经后,弟子们把讲解录音做成了光碟,这样更方便有缘人请去听。
After I lectured on the Sutra on Longevity, my disciples made the recorded file into discs so that it would be convenient for more people to hear it.
同样,祝福每一个有缘人,在这里找到属于自己的伴侣!
Similarly, I hope every person a chance in here to find their own partner!
今天我回到中国度假,希望在我的假期里,在这交友网里有幸遇到有缘人。
Today, I return to China for vacation, Hope in my holidays, Here meet my ideal partner.
其实,只要你正视这个问题,认真对待自己爱情生活中的节拍问题,这一切就会过去,有缘人终会成为眷属的。
If you face up to the problem instead of avoiding it, making earnest effort to keep pace with each other, it can be solved all right. Two persons joined by love will be eventually united in wedlock.
如果有有缘人知道有关换肝资料或方法,请留言!
If you have any information about Liver Transplantation, pls let me know. Thanks!
十分羡慕别人有家的感觉,一直为有个幸福的家而做着准备,希望遇到有缘人组成家庭。
I envy those who have a family. I have been preparing to have a happy family. I hope to establish a family with a pre-destined man.
来到本平台,希望,希望还是希望。可以遇见有缘人,携手一生!
Come to this platform, hope, hope or hope. Can meet chance with people, work life!
希望有缘人在这里相会。
Hope for see you here.
希望有缘人在这里相会。
Hope for see you here.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!【资阳大众网交友】_珍爱网
自助服务,免费看信、发信,21项特权助您快速找到心上人!
栏目介绍:资阳大众网交友栏目为您提供最新资阳大众网交友信息,在这里你有大量的资阳大众网交友会员可以选择,征婚交友方便快捷,是你找对象的理想网站。欢迎访问触屏版!
相关栏目:
周边征婚:

我要回帖

更多关于 有缘人 的文章

随机推荐