希望微博有缘人人 能和我认识

希望认识有缘人。可以沟通交往的朋友。
I am looking for someone who can communicate with and share some ideas.
快速约会是让男人和女人在一个房间里见面,在三分钟内尽可能地找到有缘人。
At a speed dating event you are given three minutes to talk, one on one, with a member of the opposite sex.
也许,上帝在我们遇到有缘人之前,遭遇若干无缘之人。为的是,当我们最终遇到其人,知道如何心存感激。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when finally meet the person, we will know to be grateful.
寻找国内外有缘人,具体要求请看空间日志,有什么意见请发表。
Looking for sub-tropical climate at home and abroad, and specific requirements see the log space, what comments should be made.
希望为人谦和,热爱生活,热爱家庭的有缘人联系我 。
Wei Ren modest hope, love life, love of the family a nice ring to contact me.
来到这里只希望能遇见可以一起分享生活中所有欢笑与泪水的有缘人(年龄在48~56岁之间)。
I come here and only hope that I can meet my life partner (between 48 to 56 years old)who shares all the joys and tears in my life.
看来女孩主要想找的还是那个性格一致的有缘人。
Looks like the girl mainly to want to look for that consistently to be predestined friends the human.
不一定,当然,如果通过沟通,能碰到有缘人是更好的一件事,平常心吧,一切顺其自然。
Not necessarily, of course, if through communication can better meet Predestiny is one thing, the sense of balance bar, all letting nature take its course.
也许上帝希望我们在遇到有缘人之前,遭遇若干无缘之人,为的是,当我们最终得遇其人,知道如何心存感激。
Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when finally meet a person, we will know how to be grateful.
快速约会是让男人和女人在一个房间里见面,在三分钟内尽可能地找到有缘人。
Speed dating involves men and women meeting in a room and finding out as much as they can about possible partners in three minutes.
其实雪见和景天正是彼此的有缘人,而他们都来历不凡,身藏几世的秘密。
Actually Xuejian and red-spotted stonecrop are each other person having a reason, and they antecedents is uncommon, hide the secret of a few worlds personally.
有缘人梦中会出现一个神秘的指引,带他们寻找一个神奇的地方,一个叫做“前世今生”的茶馆。
What a mystery can appear in dream of person having a reason is how-to, take them to search a mystical place, one is called " preexistence this life " cafes.
简介:有一些人,看似寻常,却总会遇到一些不寻常的事儿,他们便是所谓的有缘人。
Introduce:Have a few people, look be like common, total however meeting encounters thing of a few blazing, they are so called person having a reason.
去年我讲了长寿经后,弟子们把讲解录音做成了光碟,这样更方便有缘人请去听。
After I lectured on the Sutra on Longevity, my disciples made the recorded file into discs so that it would be convenient for more people to hear it.
这里是佛陀教育论坛的学习英文版块,欢迎国内外有缘人在此交流!
Here is study English version piece that Buddha educate the forum, Welcome the domestic and international decreeing by destiny the person here exchanges!
强调心无罣碍,专门接待有缘人,让人能放慢脚步、游走时光走廊。
"Daai Hill" is a place for people to slow down their paths and wander in the "Time Corridor".
今天我回到中国度假,希望在我的假期里,在这交友网里有幸遇到有缘人。
Today, I return to China for vacation, Hope in my holidays, Here meet my ideal partner.
其实,只要你正视这个问题,认真对待自己爱情生活中的节拍问题,这一切就会过去,有缘人终会成为眷属的。
If you face up to the problem instead of avoiding it, making earnest effort to keep pace with each other, it can be solved all right. Two persons joined by love will be eventually united in wedlock.
相遇无缘人多少,难遇有缘人一个!有朝一日遇见此人,方有万分感激。这或许是上天的特意安排。
Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know hoe to be grateful.
我温柔善良热爱家庭、喜欢音乐、运动、旅游、烹饪、真诚寻找结婚对象,希望在这里能找到有缘人,共同拥有幸福的生活。
I am gentle and kind and loving family, like music, sports, travel, cooking, looking for marriage in good faith, hoping to find a nice ring here, have a happy life together.
相识无缘人多少,难遇有缘人一个,有朝一日遇此人,方有万分感谢。这或许是上帝的有意安排。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person.
十分羡慕别人有家的感觉,一直为有个幸福的家而做着准备,希望遇到有缘人组成家庭。
I envy those who have a family. I have been preparing to have a happy family. I hope to establish a family with a pre-destined man.
如果有有缘人知道有关换肝资料或方法,请留言!
If you have any information about Liver Transplantation, pls let me know. Thanks!
来到这里只希望能遇见可以一起分享生活中所有欢笑与泪水的有缘人(年龄在48~58岁之间)。
I arrived here and only hope to can meet my soul mate and life partner (between 48 to 58 years of age)who shares all the joys and tears here. If you would like to contact with me, Welcome your email.
这里是小弟与有缘人分享的小天地,包括一些个人生活感受以及散文作品发布,欢迎各大小报章、杂志或出版商与小弟商讨合作。
Here is a little space for sharing my stuff. Include feeling of life and article release. Welcome for any publication, magazine or newspaper discussion of cooperation.
不努力无法成功,任何事情都是这样,你是那个愿意跟我一起努力的有缘人么?
So I don't have high hopes for it and I'm a mature man and would never do anything irresponsible or against my moral values.
我们相信这些东西足以使两个人相识并相爱,所以我们创造了史无前例的这个交友网站,来帮助你找到身边拥有共同爱好的有缘之人。
We believe these are enough reasons for two people to meet and fall in love, and so we created the first Mac-inspired dating site to help you find other Machearts around you.
期间产生一个想法主意,就是把快手阿清的千术理念收拾整顿出集,跟有缘的人一起分享牌技出千的手法和理念。
During the generation of an idea, a Qing is to quickly in philosophy to shake up the set, with the wrong people share the game out of thousands of techniques and ideas.
期间产生一个想法主意,就是把快手阿清的千术理念收拾整顿出集,跟有缘的人一起分享牌技出千的手法和理念。
During the generation of an idea, a Qing is to quickly in philosophy to shake up the set, with the wrong people share the game out of thousands of techniques and ideas.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!推荐到广播
129597 人聚集在这个小组
(90后空巢老人)
第三方登录:查看: 50455|回复: 312
大龄女青年真心希望在此能遇到有缘人
在线时间 小时
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由 小扇子 于
14:51 编辑
& &说来惭愧,一直没有遇到相互欣赏的那个人。有自己的事业,有自己的工作室。算个艺术青年吧。每天忙忙碌碌的,幸好有父母的关心与支持。
& &本人芝罘区家,1.69米,81年,本科学历,未婚。长相年轻,身材高挑,性格温和,父母均已退休,身体健康。
& &心目中的他,必须人品要好,脾气性格好,有点追求,有点爱好,重情重义,别小心眼,有份自己的事业或工作。
& &希望是未婚,能有自己的住房,最好家是烟台市区或周边,这样以后会方便一些。年龄,身高,与我相当即可,如有诚意可来信息详细介绍,没有诚意请勿打扰。真心希望在此能遇到有缘人。
希望留言的朋友能详细介绍一下个人的基本情况,否则我对你的情况不了解,也许就错过了相互认识的机会。
在线时间 小时
此帖仅作者可见
在线时间 小时
此帖仅作者可见
在线时间 小时
此帖仅作者可见
在线时间 小时
此帖仅作者可见
在线时间 小时
此帖仅作者可见
在线时间 小时