北京公交车站查询67路车站在桥上还是桥底下

I had an unusual experience yesterday evening. While I was passing a ___56___ (教堂), I heard a strange ___57___ (噪音) from behind. It seemed that something was trying to ___58___ (捕获)
me. I felt very ___59___ (害怕) and ran home as
(快) as possible. That strange thing seemed to be chasing me all the ___61___ (路). By the time I got home, I ___62___ (发现) my father had locked(上锁) the door. I shouted loudly. As soon as he heard the sound, my father ran
___63___ ( 往楼下) and opened the door. At ___64___ (立刻) I rushed in and
___65___ ( 关) the door. After hearing what I said, my father went out to see for
___66___ (他自己). Then he came
___67___ (回来) and laughed, “I think you must have made a
(愚蠢的) mistake . It must be the wind.” - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I had an unusual experience yesterday evening. While I was passing a ___56___ (教堂), I heard a strange ___57___ (噪音) from behind. It seemed that something was trying to ___58___ (捕获)
(快) as possible. That strange thing seemed to be chasing me all the ___61___ (路). By the time I got home, I ___62___ (发现) my father had locked(上锁) the door. I shouted loudly. As soon as he heard the sound, my father ran
___65___ ( 关) the door. After hearing what I said, my father went out to see for
(愚蠢的) mistake . It must be the wind.”I had an unusual experience yesterday evening. While I was passing a ___56___ (教堂), I heard a strange ___57___ (噪音) from behind. It seemed that something was trying to ___58___ (捕获)
(愚蠢的) mistake . It must be the wind.”科目:最佳答案小题1: church
小题2:. noise 小题3: catch
小题4: afraid / scared / terrified
小题5: quickly / fast 小题6:. way 小题7: found
小题8: downstairs
小题9: once
小题10: shut / closed 小题11:. himself 小题12: back 小题13: silly / foolish / fool 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖