急 求对浙江永康市二中的英文介绍 300词左右

拒绝访问 | www.dongnanshan.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.dongnanshan.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(405b3f-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器求用英文介绍教授的短文章
求用英文介绍教授的短文章& 150词左右的&&& 急啊& 谁能帮忙一下啊 ~~!!!
您需要登录后才可以回复,请或者
/人参加团购/元&/元扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语人物作文 300左右,星期一就要交了..急求篇300字左右的英语作文,主要介绍自己的朋友求各位英语高手帮下忙了,小弟真的是no idea
^300单词左右,最好多点,大于300字就更好
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My Good Friend My good friend is Mei.She’s a girl.She is my classmate.Mei is tall and thin.She has two big eyes and long hair.She likes listening to music and reading books.Sometimes we listen to music together.She likes summer.Because she can swim in the summer holiday.She likes pink and white.She is in Class Four,Grade Six with me.She usually goes to school by motor cycle.Sometimes she goes to school on foot.We often go shopping together on the weekend.We will be good friends forever.My Good Friend I have a good friend.She is my classmate,her name is Tracy.She is a pretty girl.She studies in Tiandong No.2 Middle school,she is in Class 1,Grade 1.She studies hard all day.And she can speaks Japanese English and Chinese very well.So she often help my English and Japanese.I thank you for her help.And I help her math,too.Because my math is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.Tracy often in a white T-shirt and a black skirt.We are all think shi is a lovely girl.And Tracy likes sports very much.She likes playing basketball,bassball,ping-pongball and badminton very much.So we are often play them.Tracy has a big famili,there are nine people in her family.They are her mother,her father,her brother sister,her uncle,her aunt,her grandparents ang her.She loves her family very much.My good friend My name is Michelle.In my class,there is a girl.She has a round face,a small nose,two big eyes,a small mouth and two big ears.Her eyes look like grapes.Her hair is short and black.She is tall and beautiful.She looks like a middle school student.Do you know who is she?Yes,she is Fanny,one of my good friends.Fanny is a good girl at school.In class,she listens to her teachers carefully.She studies English very well.She often helps us to solve problems.She is very quiet,sometimes she is very active.When class is over,she goes out of the classroom to play games with her classmates.She is very friendly to them.She is a good girl at home,too.After supper,she always helps her mother clean the room.Then she watches TV for a short time if mother permits.She seems to have a special interest in music.Any time she hears the music,she will dance.Though she dances badly,she still loses herself in the music.I think she will be a dancer in the future.But she wants to be a writer.This is my good friend.We feel happy when we are together.What about your good friend?Can you tell me something about your good friend?I have a lot of friends,but I have only a few good friends.One of them is my best friend.We are both twelve years old.He is fat and tall.He likes to eat oranges and meat.He is very straight and generous.We always help each other.He is a nice boy and his math is very good.He likes to play football and basketball.I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him.He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions.We usually play together after school in the afternoon.He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up.After all we get a long well.But sometimes we fight each other.His goal is to be a math teacher.He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan.But we are good friends.My new friendHello every one !I’ve got a new friend.his name is LinTao.Heis a boy of fifteen .He studies in Bei Jing NO.1 Middle School.He has got a big family .There are six people in his family .They are his grandparents ,his parents ,his brother and him .He likes sports very much .He often plays basketball or tennis with his classmates after School .If you want to be his friend .you can call at .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm a student . I'm 13 years old . Let me tell somethings about my family . There are five people . My brother is a good boy . He often make us happily . I like my brother . And I like my mather and father too ......
我现在学习太忙只能帮这么多了
My motherMy mother is an ordinary woman,who is 1.58 meters tall.With kind appearance and good manners,you will feel that she is very amiable and noble if you meet her.As far as I concerned,m...
My best friend's name is Mary.She's a beautiful girl.She lives in Xu Zhou,but she isn't a Xu Zhou's girl,she's a Shang Hai's girl.Mary is only ten years old,she's not tall but very strong.She has two ...
扫描下载二维码浙江永康二中高考励志语:没高考你拼得过富二代吗?
来源:浙江在线
永康二中高考励志语(网络图片)
&没有高考,你拼得过富二代吗?&前天,永康市第二中学行政楼大厅的LED大屏幕上打出了这么一句话。
从2009年开始,高考冲刺100天的时候,永康二中的这块大屏幕就会写出高考励志标语,今年的激励比往年来得早一些。
往年的标语是这样的:
&把握现在就是创造未来&;
&考试就像农民到了麦收,尽管辛苦,但不管怎样终究是一种收获&;
&因共同的目标我们走在一起,靠集体的力量我们永争一流&;
&相信上苍会赐福给你,天生我材必有用&&&
今年,负责标语收集工作的陈老师往上加了这条&没有高考,你拼得过富二代吗?&陈老师快到退休年纪,她说偶然间看见白岩松说过这句话,果断地把它收进了&高考励志标语&里,没想到反响会这么大,这才第三天,微博、人人网上已经传开了。
网友@文雯crystal:&大实话!虽然高考有种种弊端,但是相对而言,这也是目前最为公平的一种方式。&
网友@落雪是花博报:&对穷人孩子来说,挑战富二代,只有高考一条路了。你能说出第二条来吗?&
网友@關二爺威武:&有高考,你就拼得过富二代?&
网友@风依然吹111:&想出这句话的学校还是挺酷的。&
永康二中的师生对这条标语也是议论纷纷。小童是应届高考生,之前那些高考励志标语,他都没啥印象,这一条周一早上一放上去,他就牢牢记住了。他说,如果高考成功的话,以后有可能会比富二代过得好,但如果不去高考,就财富而言,自己肯定比不过富二代。
永康二中校办公室副主任钱老师说,高考作为草根阶层改变命运的一条途径,只要有百分之一的希望,就付出百分之百的努力。但也并不是说高考就是为了去拼过富二代,这仅仅是一种励志。
大屏幕上的励志标语一个星期换两次,发稿时,已经换成了&这是一个只承认强者的时代,学习正赋予我们做强者的原始资本&。
编辑:赵涛
[此文系转载,来源于浙江在线,版权归属原作者]
安徽资讯APP
扫一扫,安徽尽在您手中
万家热线今日合肥
微信扫一扫,使用小程序
每天10分钟,通晓合肥事
1215人关注
1655人关注
1753人关注
如果你也想向大家分享你眼中的美丽高新,现在,抬起手...