i'm sorry
i so sorry
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译句子 对不起,我没有给你打电话是因为我忘了你的电话号码 用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
翻译句子 对不起,我没有给你打电话是因为我忘了你的电话号码 用英语怎么说
翻译句子 对不起,我没有给你打电话是因为我忘了你的电话号码 用英语怎么说
I‘m sorry that I didn't call you because I had forget your phone number. (包括宾语从句,I'm sorry that+宾语从句.)还有疑问请追问哈.
sorry,i didn't call you because i didn't have your telephone number。
Sorry,I didn't call you because I forgot your telephone number.如还有疑问~欢迎追问学习进步~若觉得满意~请记得采纳~~∩_∩
I'm sorry,I didn't call you for I forgot your number!
I am sorry,I did not call you because I forget your telephone number有没有人会把这句话用英语怎么说啊《对不起,答应她们照顾好你的,但我没有做到对不起》_百度作业帮
有没有人会把这句话用英语怎么说啊《对不起,答应她们照顾好你的,但我没有做到对不起》
有没有人会把这句话用英语怎么说啊《对不起,答应她们照顾好你的,但我没有做到对不起》
I'm sorry,I promised they take good care of you,but I didn't do it I'm sorry对不起,我没有听见你说什么,刚才我在看报纸。用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
对不起,我没有听见你说什么,刚才我在看报纸。用英语怎么说
对不起,我没有听见你说什么,刚才我在看报纸。用英语怎么说
sorry,I dont hear what yousaid.I was reading newspaper just now.信我、那个用don‘t,不用didn't,这句讲现在用一般现在时、后面那句过去进行时...trust me~
Sorry, I didn't hear what you said just now, I read the newspaper`(*∩_∩*)′希望对你有帮助哦
Sorry, I didn't hear what you said just now, I read the newspaper
Sorry,I didn't hear what you said,I was reading newspaper at that moment.问几句英语口语.- -偶英文烂没用闹`1.对不起,刚刚我有事去了.2.请问你是哪个国家的人?- -偶知道很简单滴说`偶只是想问和外国人说话这几句怎么说`额``不知道下面几个哪个是对滴`- -谁告诉_百度作业帮
问几句英语口语.- -偶英文烂没用闹`1.对不起,刚刚我有事去了.2.请问你是哪个国家的人?- -偶知道很简单滴说`偶只是想问和外国人说话这几句怎么说`额``不知道下面几个哪个是对滴`- -谁告诉
问几句英语口语.- -偶英文烂没用闹`1.对不起,刚刚我有事去了.2.请问你是哪个国家的人?- -偶知道很简单滴说`偶只是想问和外国人说话这几句怎么说`额``不知道下面几个哪个是对滴`- -谁告诉偶下`
都好,呵呵.本来就不太需要太礼貌,这样反而生疏了. 1sorry, i was/went out for something just now. 2 where are you from?
1 sorry, i was/went out for something just now.2 where are you from?/may i ask you where you from.(感觉不需要这么礼貌的)
1.Sorry,I was out just now.2.Would you please tell me about your nationality?
1.Sorry I was out just now.2.which country do you come from.
now.2Excuse
1.Sorry,I just out of here.2.Where R U from?
1.Sorry, I just went to the emergency 2.Which country are you? 可以用GOOGLE语言工具直接翻译
1.Sorry, I was out just now.2.Excuse me ,where are you from?或者更客气的问 May I ask where you are from?/Would you mind telling me where you are from?
最后一个好点
1Sorry,I was out just now.2Excuse me,where are you come from?
what nationality are you?
1, sorry, i was away just now.2,Which country are you from please?

我要回帖

更多关于 问候英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐