山东泰安泰安市泰山区财政局初三英语第一和第二单元综合测试题

您现在的位置: &&
&& 文章正文
2017年泰安市东平县面向社会公开教师招聘考试报名网址:东平县人民政府网人力资源和社会保障局子网站http://www.dongping.gov.cn/0113/
来源:易考吧 &
& 【易考吧教师招聘考试网】
&nbsp&nbsp[导读]:2017年山东省泰安市东平县面向社会公开教师招聘考试报名网址:东平县人民政府网人力资源和社会保障局子网站http://www.dongping.gov.cn/0113/专家推荐:
&  报名时间:日9:00-7月26日16:00
  报名网址:东平县人民政府网人力资源和社会保障局子网站:http://www.dongping.gov.cn/0113/应聘人员登录报名网站,按要求如实填写、提交相关个人信息资料,每人限报一个岗位。应聘人员在资格待审核期内可修改报名信息,后一次自动替换前一次信息。待审核期为2小时,自完成提交报名信息算起。报名人员有恶意注册报名信息、扰乱报名秩序等行为的,参照公务员录用考试违纪违规的有关规定处理。
编辑:[Huang] 【】
2018年山东教师招聘考试备考方案:
  方案一:
  方案二:
  易考吧教师招聘考试网特邀专业老师,推出了教师招聘考试系列辅导课程,全方位为考生进行教材讲解。现购买课程满300即可获得80E币,满500元即可获赠1套价值200元的易考宝典软件!
  2018年教师招聘考试网络培训课程试听链接:
  2018年教师招聘考试网络培训课程购买链接:
  方案三:
  易考吧教师招聘考试在线题库系统。这是一个侧重于在线资源的新型考试在线评测系统。系统以易考宝典软件题库资源为主体、以先进的功能平台为依托,以易考吧强大的专业一线教师队伍为辅助而建立起来的题库系统,系统可以自动判分,反复练习,错题汇集,试题查找。为各位考生和培训单位搭建了一个集体考试练习、交流互动为一体的最佳备考综合性在线测评平台。
更多信息请访问:
易考吧华图网校
&看了本文的易考吧网友还看了
版权声明 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------&&&
如果易考吧所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系
,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
&王威:主要从事教师招聘考试以及教师资格证专业知识的研究及教学工作,有丰富的教学经验。讲课风趣幽默,逻辑性强,对面…
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&2017泰安市中考英语真题及答案
2017中考英语真题及答案.
泰安2017最新限购政策
阅读下一篇新干聂健如英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
泰安市二0一三年初中学生学业考试英语试卷
上传: 聂健如 &&&&更新时间: 20:18:11
泰安市二0一三年初中学生学业考试
第i卷(选择题75分)
第一部分 听 力(满分20分)
第二部分 语言知识运用(共两节, 满分25分)
第一节 语法和词汇(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从每小题a、b、c、d四个选项中, 选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. .---it&s so kind of you to give me a ride to the station.
---_____________
a. it doesn&t matter &&b. never mind&& c. don&t mention it&& d. my pleasure
22.&do you play&&&&&& piano in your free time?
& ---no, i like sports. i can play &&&&&&&&soccer with my friends.
a.不填; the&&& &&&&b. the ;不填&& &&&&c.the&&& &&&&&d. a
23.the food safety is a serious&&&&&& &in our country .we should try to solve it.
&&& a.subject&&& b.program&&& c.problem&&& d.opinion
24.---who helped you clean the bedroom yesterday, kitty?
& ----&&&&&&&&& &.i cleaned it all by myself.
a. nobody&&& b, everybody&&&&& c. somebody &&&&&d. anybody
25.---would you like some coffee , please?
& ---yes ,and please get some sugar. i prefer coffee&&&&&&& sugar.
&& a. to&&&&&&&& b. for&&&&&&&&&&& c. with&&&&&&&&&&& d. from
26.it is reported that daimiao culture square&&&&&&&& in taian next year.
& a. will be built& b. were built&&& c. have built&&& d. will build
27 .bring these flowers into a warm room &&&&&&&&&they&ll soon open.
&& a. or&&&&&&&&&&& b. and&&&&& c. but&&&&&&&& d. for&
28.&may i smoke here?
&& --no, you &&&&&&&. this is no-smoking room.
&a. needn&t&&&&&&&&& b. mustn&t&&&&& c. couldn&t&&&&&&&& d. wouldn&t
29.&&&&&&& &you&ve tasted it, you can&t imagine how delicious the dishes are.
a. because&&&&&&&&& b. although&&&&& c. when&&&&& &&&d. unless
30. --why is linlin practicing speaking english?
&& ---&&&&&&&& &abroad for further study.
a. go&&&&&&&&& b. gone&&&& c. to go&&&&&&& d. goes
31.one of the best ways for people to keep healthy is to &&&&&&&&&&good eating habits.
a. grow&&&&&&&&& b. develop&&&& c. increase&&&&&&&& d. find
32.&how are you today ,mike?
& ---i&m &&&&&&&now. i don&t think this medicine is good for me.
a. badly&&&&&&&&& b. better&&&&& c. well&&&&&&&& d. worse
33.&do you know whether david will go cycling or not tomorrow?
& --david? never! he&&&&&&&&& outdoor activities.
a. hates&&&&&&&& b. hated&&&&& c. is hating&&&&&&&& d. has hated
34.liu yang is the first chinese woman astronaut &&&&&&has ever traveled in space.
a. whom&&&&&&&&& b. which&&&&& c. who&&&&&&&& d. whose
35.&excuse me ,could you tell me where &&&&&&&&&?
& --sure ,sir. you can try www.taobao.com.
a. can join in the group-buying&&&&&&&&& &b. did i join in the group-buying&&&&
c.i can join in in the group-buying&&&&&&&& d.i joined in the group-buying
第二节 完形填空:(共10分)
a teenage boy couldn't stand her parents' family rules, so she left home.
she wanted to be &36&&&& . but she had poor education and several years later she had to ask for food on the street for a living. now her father has died. his father is an old man. but he is still looking&& 37& &his daughter. he has been to every comer of the city. everywhere he goes, he &&&38&& a big photo of herself on the wall. at the lower part of the photo she writes, & i still love you... , &&&&39& &home !&
one day, the son saw one of th e photos. the face was familiar. &is that my father?&& he moved closer and read the&& 40&& : i still love you...&&& he cried. when he got home, it was early morning. he&& 41& the door. the door opened itself. he rushed to his father's &&42&&& . his father was sleeping. he woke his father up, &it's me! your &&43& &is back home!& the father and the son held each other, full of& 44& &tears. the son asked, & why is the door not locked? a thief could get in. & the father answered &&45 , &the door has never been locked since you left. &
the door of parents' love for their children will never be closed.
36. a. famous&&&&&&&&&& b. poor&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. different& &&&&&&&&& d. pretty
37. a. through& &&&& &&&&b. after&&&&&& & &&&&&c. for&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&d. at
38. a. looks at&&&&&&& &&b. puts up&&&&&&&&&&& c. finds out&&&&&&&&&& d. puts out
39. a. come&&&&&&&&&& &b. go&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& c. run& &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. rush
40. a. photos&&&&&&&& &&b. words&&&&& &&&&&&&c. posters&&&&&&&&&&&& d. pictures
41. a. pulled&& &&&&&&& &b. unlocked&& &&&&&&& c. knocked&&&&&&&&&& &d. locked
42. a. bathroom&&&&&&&& b. bedroom&&&& &&&&&& c. kitchen&&&&& &&&&&&& d. toilet
43. a. son&&& &&&&&&& &&&b. daughter&& &&&&&&& c. friend& &&&&&&&&&&& d. grandchild
44. a. sad&&& &&&&&&&&&&b. worried&&& &&&&&&&& c. angry& &&&&&&&&&& &d. happy
45. a. politely&&&&&&&& &b.&exactly&&&&&&&&&& c. softly&&&&&&&&&&& d. excitedly
第三部分 阅读理解(满分30分)
jane goodall is a famous scientist. for more than 40 years, goodall lived mostly in tanzania in east africa, studying chimpanzees.
chimpanzee
as a young child, jane goodall was interested in animals. she grew up in the english countryside and was always climbing trees or riding horses.
when jane was 23, she got a chance to go to africa. even though she had never been to college, she got a job wit h a famous scientist named louis leakey.
one day louis leakey said he needed a volunteer. he needed someone to go to a lake in tanzania to study a kind of chimpanzees. jane was excited.
on july 16, 1960, she began her explore (探索). at first, the chimpanzees ran away from jane. but with time passing, they got used to her being around.
every day, jane would follow the chimpanzees, taking notes on their behavior. she learned many new things about chimpanzees. she watched how a chimpanzee made a tool.
she learned how some chimpanzees became good leaders. she watched how mother chimpanzees raised their children. she watched animals get angry and get upset. she wrote everything down so others would understand animals as she did. she learned that if you pay really close attention to animals, you will understand what they are &saying&.
46.what is the best title of the passage?
a. jane goodall&s college life&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b. jane goodall&s family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
c. jane goodall, a famous scientist&& &&&&&&&&&&&d. jane goodall and louis leakey&&
47. what is the correct order of the following according to the passage?
a. jane went to africa&&&&&&&&&&&&
b. jane started her explore&&&
c. jane worked with louis leakey&&
d. jane was born in the countryside
e. jane followed chimpanzees&
&& a. d-a-e-b-c&&& b. b-a-c-d-e&&&&&&& c. a-d-c-b-e&&&&&&& d. d-a-c-b-e&&
48. louis leakey chose jane goodall as a volunteer to&&&&&&&& &.
& a. plant trees&&& b .raise horses&&&& c. study chimpanzees&& d. do experiments
49. jane ____ the chimpanzees& behaviors to help others understand them.
a. wrote down &&&&&&&& b. took pictures of&& c. made videos of&& d. drew pictures about
50.& from the passage we can infer(推断) that&&&&&&&& &&&.
a. mother chimpanzees raised their children &&& b. people can communicate with animals
c. animals don&t get excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. chimpanzees make tools
i am alice. i like we chat. it is fast, convenient and fashionable. and you can use it for free. it can be used in my mobile phone. it has hold-to-talk voice messaging& function. i am a fan of leehom wang. through we chat, leehom wang often says something to me. it&s amazing.
&&& i am david. i love micro blog. i update my micro blog when i an free. we can share instant(即时的)messages with each other. i often look through yao chen&s micro blog. she has many followers. i make many friends with them. i often write something on my micro blog, for example, &i&m in blue today. i didn&t pass the exam.& then many friends comfort me. i share my birth day party, my new phone, my new coat, etc. with my friends. it is fun.
i&m lily. i don&t like we chat or micro blog. i don&t believe them. there are so many crimes on we chat. many people are cheated because they believe in other people they meet on we chat easily. it is not a real world. as to micro blog, i don&t think it is a good way to make friends. and you should write something no more than 140 words. i like keeping diaries. i don&t want my secrets known by others. i am a low-key(低调的)girl.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
51. who loves micro blog?
&& a. alice.&&&&&&&&&&& b. david.&&&&&&& c. lily.&&&&&&& d. leehom wang.
52. what does alice think about we chat?
&& a. it&s fast and convenient.&&&&&&&&&&&& b. it&s fashionable but slow.
&& c. it&s safe and useful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. it&s fun but expensive.
53. why doesn&t lily believe we chat?
&& a. because many people are cheated on we chat easily.
&& b. because she doesn&t like to say anything to her friends.
&& c. because she doesn&t think it is a good way to make friends.
&& d. because she prefers keeping diaries to showing secrets to others.
54.which of the following is not mentioned in the passage?
& a. we chat has hold-to-talk voice messaging
& b. david can share his feelings instantly on micro blog
& c. lily prefers reading to writing
& d. there is a word limit on micro blog
55.from the passage we can learn david is&&&&&&&&&&& &.
a. a low-ke y boy&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. ian open-minded boy&& c. a stupid boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. a lazy boy
if you want to do a school project on children&s rights, you can look on the internet for some information. a united nations website can show you plenty of useful information for the project.
the united nations lists the rights of children. most countries agree all of them, but some countries do not. the following are some of the most important rights of children:
children have the right to be properly fed, clothed and sheltered by their family. if their family can&t do so, the government should take responsibility.
children have the right to an education and medical care, which should be provided by the government.
children must not be cruelly punished by their parents or any others.
children have the right to expect the government to protect them from all kinds of abuse and neglect(虐待和忽略).
no child under fifteen should be made to fight in an army.
children have the right to be protected from being made to work too hard to make money for other people.
in some countries children do not have these rights. many young children are made to work
long hours in factories and on farms. in some countries there are so few schools that only rich children get an education. there are not enough doctors or nurses to help many children when they are sick.
the rights of children are, therefore, the rights people think children should have. they are
not always the righ ts children really have.
56. ______ agree with the united nations& list of chil dren&s rights.
&& a. all countries&&&&&&& b. a few countries&&&&&& c. no countries&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. most countries
57. the underlined word &responsibility& in the passage means ______.
&& a. something people have to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. something people want to do
&& c. something people know how to do&&&&&&&&&& d. something people love to do
58. which of the following sentences is true according to the passage?
&& a. parents should punish their children.&&&&&&
b. children should make money for other people.
c. governme nts should protect children from neglect.
d. children under sixteen should not fight in an army.
59. some children can&t get an education because ______.
&& a. there aren&t enough schools&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. there are no schools
&& c. they come from rich families&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. they want to work in factories
60. what&s the main idea of this passage?
&& a. children are made to work long hours on farms.
&& b. the united nations website is useful for the school project.
&& c. children have the right to be properly fed, clothed and sheltered.
&& d. the united nations has listed the rights it thinks children should have.
soon computers and other machines(机器)will be able to remember you by looking at your eyes! the program works because everyone&s eyes are different. so in the future you won&t have to remember a number when you want to use a machine or take money out of a bank. you&ll just have to look at the machine and it will be able to tell who you are.
the eye-recognition (眼睛识别) pro gram has already been tested in shops and banks in the usa, britain, spain, italy and turkey. soon this technology (技术) will take the place of all other ways of finding out who people are.
however, scientists are also working on other systems. machines will soon be able to know you from the shape of your face or hand or even your smell! we already have machines that can tell who you are from your voice or the mark made by your finger.
eye-recognition is better than other kinds because your eyes don&t change as you get older, and don&t get dirty like hands or fingers, and even twins have different eyes. so the eye-recognition program can be up to 94% correct, depending on how good the technology is. &&&&
however, some other programs may only be 51% correct at present. in britain, it was found that 91% of people who had tried it said that they liked the idea of eye-recognition.
in the future your computer will be looking you in the eye. so smile!
61. where has the eye-recognition program already been tested in a few countries? in&&&&&&& .
a. shops and banks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. shops and schools&&&
c. banks and schools&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. schools and hospitals
62. how does the eye-recognition program work?
a. you look at the machine and type a number.&& b. you need to speak and then look.
c. the machine looks at your face.&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. you look at the machine.
63. which recognition technology is already in use?
&a. remembering eyes or smell&&&&& b. remembering fingerprints or voices&
c. remembering faces or voices&&&& d. remembering hands and faces
64. what problem could there be with the eye-recognition program?
a. some eyes are the same.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. eyes can change.
c. it is not always correct.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. eyes can get dirty
65.what is the advantages of the eye-recognition program
a. you needn&t remember a number&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b. you needn&t take money with you
c. you don&t need to look at the machine&&&&&&&&&d. people think it&s interesting
泰安市二0一三年初中学生学业考试
第ii卷(选择题45分)
第四部分 书面表达(共三节)
词汇运用(满分15分)
单词拼写(5分)
根据句意和首字母或汉语提示,将单词的正确形式写在题中相应的横线上。
66.we can&t breathe f&&&&&&&& &air because of polluted environment.
67.let&s set out now since the sun has r&&&&&&&&& &.
68.song yang , a bus driver, will be remembered for having saved 33 p &&&&&&&&&.
69.thomas edison had more than one &&&&&&&&&&&(千) invitations in his life.
70.it rained so &&&&&&&&&&&(大) last night that the lake is full of water now.
(二)综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)
once upon a time , there were four seeds who were good friends. they travel by wind and
71&&&&&&&& &to a forest. they hid(藏) themselves in the ground, and hoped that they would be able to grow into big 72&&&&&&&& .
but when the first seed began to grow ,they 73&&&&&&&&& &it wouldn&t such an easy task. there lived a group of monkeys , and the smallest monkeys loved to throw bananas 74&&&&&&
any plant that started to grow. they threw so many bananas at the first seed that she was almost cut into two.
when she told the other seeds75&&&&&& happened , they thought that would be better to wait until the monkeys went away .
they all agreed with that, except the first seed. she thought she would at least try it. when she tried ,she was 76&&&&&&&& &by bananas. the other seeds asked him to stop trying. 77&&&&&
she made up her mind to become a tree. she tried again and again. every time he was hit by bananas , she would try harder. the scars (伤疤) left by the bananas helped her grow 78&&&&&&&&
than the other seeds .later she could withstand(经受住) the hit of the bananas. she had already 79&&&&&&& &so well that the monkeys couldn&t hurt her badly.
at last , she grew into the biggest tree in the forest. &the other seeds still hide 80&&&&&&
in the ground, hoping the monkeys would go away soon.
第二节 任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
阅读下面的短文,并根据文章的要求答题。(请注意问题后的字数要求)
(1)one day a lonely girl found two weak birds while she was walking in the woods. she took them home and put them in a small cage. she fed them with love and the birds grew strong. every morning they greeted her with a beautiful song. the girl loved them very much and wanted their singing to last forever.&&&
(2)one day the girl left the cage&s door open. the larger and stronger of the two birds flew out of the cage. the girl watched worriedly as it circled(盘旋) high above her. she was afraid that it would fly away and she would never see it again. so when it flew close, she grasped(抓) at it wildly. she was very happy that she held it tightly within her hand! suddenly, she felt something had happened to the bird. she opened her hand and was surprised to find the bird was dead. her love for the bird killed it.&&&
(3)she noticed the other bird jumping in the cage. she could feel that it wanted to be free. it hoped to fly into the clear, blue sky. she lifted it from the cage and flew it into the air. the bird circled once, twice, three times&&&&
(4)when the bird was flying happily in the sky, she was so glad. just then the bird flew closer and sat softly on her shoulder. it sang th e sweetest song she had ever heard.&&&
(5)the fastest way to &&&&&&&&&& the best way to keep love is to let it fly!
81.why did the girl loved the two birds very much?(no more than ten words)
82.what sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one?
she loved the bird so dearly, however, the bird died by her own hand.
83.translate the underlined sentence in paragraph 4 into chinese.
84.fill in the blank in paragraph 5 with proper words .(no more than 2 words )
85.what does the story want to tell us? (no more than 10 words )
&第三节 写 作(共1题,满分20分)
微笑是一种人生态度。请你以 &learn to smile&为题,为你校《英语园地》写一篇稿件。
内容要点包括:
学会对自己微笑;
学会对他人微笑;
微笑是一种语言。
紧扣主题,表述全面、正确、流畅;
词数80-100;
文中不要出现真实姓名和学校。
参考词汇: 态度 attitude&& 自信心 confidence
learn to smile
参考答案:第i卷(75分)
第一部分 听 力
1-5 bcabc&& 6-10ccbca&&&&&& 11-15babcc&&&&&& 16-20 acbac&&&
第二部分 语言知识运用(共两节, 满分25分)
第一节 语法和词汇(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21-25dbcac& 26-30abbdc&& 31-35bdacc
第二节 完形填空:(共10分)
36-40acbab&&& 41-45cbadc
第三部分 阅读理解(满分30分)
46-50cdcab& 51-55baacb& 56-60dacad & 61-65bdbca
第ii卷(45分)
第四部分 书面表达(共三节)
第一节词汇运用(满分15分)
单词拼写(5分)
66. fresh&&& 67.risen&&& 68.passengeras& 69. thousand& 7 0. heavily
综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
71.came&&& 72. trees&& 73.realized&& 74.at& 75.what 76.hurt 77.but 78.stronger 79.grown 80.themselves
任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
81.because they greeted her every morning./ because they sang for her every morning.
82. her love for the bird killed it.
83.看到鸟在空中自由飞翔,她万分高兴。
84.lose love
85. to keep love is to let it fly.
&写 作(共1题,满分20分)
learn to smile
smile is an attitude to life. we should face everything with smile.
in our life, there may be something unpleasant. for example, or another time, you are misunderstood by your friends. these things may make you feel bad. then what will you do? why not learn to smile? smiling to yourself can bring back your confidence. sometimes, the greatest enemy is yourself. most important of all, smiling benefits your health .&&
we should also learn to smile to others. it will help us to get closer to other people. therefore, smile is the most widely understood language.
&& let&s learn to smile. i believe our world will be more wonderful and our life will be happier and happier.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 泰安市泰山区财政局 的文章

随机推荐