以第一时间收到“must提问用什么回答有新回答”

1+x+x^2+x^3+x^4+...+x^2010=0求x^2011的值_百度作业帮
1+x+x^2+x^3+x^4+...+x^2010=0求x^2011的值
1+x+x^2+x^3+x^4+...+x^2010=0求x^2011的值
(1+x+x^2+x^3+x^4+...+x^2010)*(1-x)=1-x^2011=0所以x^2011=1
使用百度Hi可以第。一时间收到“。提问有新回答”“回答被。采纳”“网友求助”。的通知。查看详情您想在自己的网。站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获取免费代码吧! 。。
使用百度Hi可投诉或举报详情您想在自己的网站上展示,请到百度知道投诉吧反馈。功能意见建议,请到知道意见社吧反馈。以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“回答被采纳”“网友求助”的通知。查看百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获取免费代码吧!...C语言编程工具Turboc 2.0里怎么复制然后粘贴_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
C语言编程工具Turboc 2.0里怎么复制然后粘贴
C​语​言​编​程​工​具​T​u​r​b​o​c​ .里​怎​么​复​制​然​后​粘​贴
大小:101.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢我很想长高,请推荐一个有效的增高产品 21:27:53使用百度Hi可以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“_百度知道
我很想长高,请推荐一个有效的增高产品 21:27:53使用百度Hi可以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“
您想在自己的网站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?经常听很多03人说英-司-琪-频-谱-增-高-机效果TA很神奇,用过的告诉nt我一下吧!王,李,张,刘,陈,杨,黄,赵,吴,周,徐,孙,马,朱,胡,郭,何,高,林,罗,郑,梁,谢,宋,唐,许,韩,冯,邓,曹,彭,曾,肖,田,董,袁,潘,于,蒋,蔡,余,杜,叶,程,苏,魏,吕,丁,任,沈,姚,卢,姜,崔,钟,谭,陆,汪,范,金,石,廖,贾,夏,韦,付,方,白,邹,孟,熊,秦,邱,江,尹,薛,闫,段,雷,侯,龙,史,陶,黎,贺,顾,毛,郝,龚,邵,万,钱,严,覃,武,戴,莫,孔,向,汤
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
增高产品的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Tom is tall.Jane is taller.(合并为一句)使用百度Hi可以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“回答被采纳”“网友求助”的通知。查看详情您想在自己的网站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获_百度作业帮
Tom is tall.Jane is taller.(合并为一句)使用百度Hi可以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“回答被采纳”“网友求助”的通知。查看详情您想在自己的网站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获
Tom is tall.Jane is taller.(合并为一句)使用百度Hi可以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“回答被采纳”“网友求助”的通知。查看详情您想在自己的网站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获取免费代码吧!投诉或举报,请到百度知道投诉吧反馈。功能意见建议,请到知道意见社吧反馈。
Tom is shorter than Jane.或者Jane is taller than Tom.
我还有一道
Tom is young. John is younger than Tom.Robert is younger than John(改最高级)
快,采纳你最佳答案
Robert is the youngest boy of the three boys.
Jane is taller than Tom.求prefer love苏荷酒吧这首歌的歌词。谢谢大家_百度知道
求prefer love苏荷酒吧这首歌的歌词。谢谢大家
提问者采纳
歌曲真正的名字是Lutricia McNeal - Perfect Love试听歌词RefrainHe needs – needs somebody to lovesent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveHe needs somebody to love (somebody to love)sent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveFirst Time you saw him in a clubyou thought that it was loveBut that was not enough, you had to get too seriousthere’s others in the gamebut your heart remains the samebut you're rolling with the loveand you can’t get enoughso watch what you’re wishing forRefrainHe needs – needs somebody to lovesent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveHe needs somebody to love (somebody to love)sent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveLast night you saw another girland you felt some what disturbedif love is what you’re afterI suggest that you speak upyour chance just might go byto find that perfect guybut you can’t say a thing, if you don’t let him knowjust how you feel‘cause he needs – needs somebody to lovesent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveHe needs somebody to love (somebody to love)sent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveBridgeWhy can’t you seethat it’s not a game for meit’s what I believein looooove – perfect loveshow me the loveRapwhat’s up, shorty?you won’t tell mecan you feel meshow me love babywhy you’re holdin’ back your feelingsgotta feelin’ I’m the one you wantI’m the one you wanna know before the night is downshow you down babyI’m a cristal slippin’ mastershow me what you afterneed no gigolosever found someone to handle mecan you handle mebaby show me what you needHe needs – needs somebody to lovesent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect loveHe needs somebody to love (somebody to love)sent from heaven abovehe’s searching for that perfect situationperfect love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
苏荷酒吧的相关知识
其他1条回答
以第一时间收到“提问有新回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 must提问用什么回答 的文章

随机推荐