难道男生脸薄!话直!实在!真就找不到硬盘对...

英语翻译对不起 上面的话 我说错了 我还以为是写自我简介呢!没想到 直接就是留言了!真的很不好意思!你还记得我么?用不着知道我想说什么啊!你直接帮我翻译上面我说的那段话 很麻烦 现_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译对不起 上面的话 我说错了 我还以为是写自我简介呢!没想到 直接就是留言了!真的很不好意思!你还记得我么?用不着知道我想说什么啊!你直接帮我翻译上面我说的那段话 很麻烦 现
英语翻译对不起 上面的话 我说错了 我还以为是写自我简介呢!没想到 直接就是留言了!真的很不好意思!你还记得我么?用不着知道我想说什么啊!你直接帮我翻译上面我说的那段话 很麻烦 现在不好跟你们解释 直接翻译一下就是了 急额!麻烦在翻译一句话 就说到这里 请问用英语怎么说?另外欢迎到广安玩 请问用英语怎么说啊!
对不起 上面的话 我说错了 我还以为是写自我简介呢!没想到 直接就是留言了!真的很不好意思!你还记得我么?I'm sorry about the above words,I was wrong about it.I thought it was supposed to write a self-introduction.Howevere I didn't expect that it was just a message.Sorry about that!by the way,do you still remember me?就说到这里That's all I have to say.(see you my friend!)欢迎到广安玩Welcome to visit Guanan!注:我前面在“你还记得我吗?”这里加了“by the way”,所以后面还是不再加的好.直接说:Welcome to visit Guanan!就行了.
你到底想说什么呀?看不懂呃……
I'm so sorry for my mistake, just I think this is self-introduce, and little does my think is immediacy leave the message! I am so sorry! Do you remember me now?
Sorry about the above words, I made a mistake. I thought it was a self-introduction! I didn't expected that it was the reply already! I'm really sorry! Do you still remember me?
Sorry! The words above are my mistakes. I suppose it's to write a self introduction.I didn't expect it's to leave message directly.I'm really Sorry. Do you remember me?So much for today.Welcome to Guanan.
I am sorry for what I said,I made a mistake as the self introduction,and never thought is the direct message,really sorry ,and do you remember me
Sorry above then I made a mistake I thought it was self-written profiles! Never thought is a direct message! Really sorry! Do you remember me?
您可能关注的推广回答者:任仲夷:华国锋与邓小平不同 我对他有话直说-口述历史-凤凰视频-最具媒体品质的综合视频门户-凤凰网
将视频分享给站外好友,或嵌入到博客、论坛
选择成功,请使用ctrl+c进行复制公司全称:北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司 &公司电话:010- &公司地址:北京市朝阳区酒仙桥中路18号国投创意信息产业园北楼1层
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
违法和不良信息举报电话:027- 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 找不到硬盘 的文章

随机推荐