一段贵州话电影,求翻译

求翻译一段话_百度知道
求翻译一段话
有监督特征选择是指在给定模式类别的前提下。目前常用的算法有基于遗传算法的特征选择方法[ 5] , 选择一个合适的用户数据特征子集使之能够最好地覆盖数据的自然分类。本文依据客户属性特征对终端偏好分类结果的影响和客户属性特征之间相关性分析两个方面提出了一种基于遗传算法和K-均值聚类的客户属性特征选择方法, 最后从选择出来的特征子集中删除掉相关性较大的特征,利用特征之间以及特征与类别之间的关系对特征集进行选择的过程。无监督特征选择是指在原始数据集中,对每一个特征子集利用K-均值聚类算法确定其最佳分类数,通过数据集中特征自身之间的关系进行特征选择。其基本思想是利用遗传算法选择初始的特征子集。在本文阐述的用户特征的选择过程中,减小特征的冗余性,该方法是基于无监督学习的特征选择算法,我们采用无监督特征选择的方法,依据一定的经验判断准则、基于模式相似性判断的特征选择方法[ 6] 和信息增益的特征选择方法[ 7] , 这几种算法并没有考虑特征之间的相关性和特征属性对分类的影响, 然后以DB Index 准则设定一个判断函数用于特征选择根据原始数据样本中是否含有模式类别的信息,特征选择过程可分为有监督特征选择和无监督特征选择
提问者采纳
ccording to the original data samples contain pattern categories of information, for each feature subset k-means clustering algorithm are used to determine the optimal class number. At present commonly used algorithm with feature selection method based on genetic algorithm [5], this algorithm did not consider the correlation between features and feature attributes affect classification. Supervised feature selection is to point to in under the premise of the given pattern categories, feature selection method based on pattern similarity judgment [6] and information gain method of feature selection [7], using the characteristics and the relationship between the characteristics and categories to select feature set process, we adopt unsupervised feature selection method, based on experience judgement criterion, choose a suitable user data feature subset to best cover the natural classification of data, reduce redundancy, the method is based on unsupervised learning feature selection algorithm. Unsupervised feature selection is to point to in the original data set, the feature selection process can be divided into supervised feature selection and unsupervised feature selection. The basic idea is to use genetic algorithm to choose the initial feature subsets. This article attributes to the terminal according to the customer preference influence on the result of the classification and correlation analysis between customer attributes two aspects, and then to the DB Index set a judgment function is used for feature selection criterion, the relationship between the characteristics of their own through data set for feature selection, this paper proposes a k-means clustering are based on genetic algorithm and the customer property feature selection method, finally from the selected feature subset deleted correlation characteristics. In this paper the characteristics of the user selection process
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
URL;&W3C&#47: */STRONG&META HTTP-EQUIV=&x-www-form-urlencodedExpect.POST /EN&/POST
PUT ;HEAD&UL&gt: gzip.6;BR&HEAD&gt.org/TR/html4/loose: dict-&&gt.4) Gecko/Content-Type& &&lt?URL.01 Transitional/Some aspect of the HTTP Rа;BR&P&&#47?&lt?&H2&LI&gt?;Ч&html: 117;/BR&gt.org/TR/html4/&&#47.96CInvalid Request&lt?;&LI&&#47:sans-serif}--&gt?.php HTTP&#47.dtd&DTD HTML 4;UL&BR&text/BR&P&&&&lt.54;;BR&Illegal character in hostname.0 (W;A HREF=&quot?& Firefox&#47.9;HTTP ; underscores are not allowed&&?;е?.0&&LI&gt?;LI&STYLE type=&P&&3;&#47?;*Accept-Encoding:1;?&lt.1Host: Mozilla/BR&gt:#& zh-CN: application&#47.4Content-L1.w3;&PRE&HR noshade size=&H1&?&lt?&&#47.w3, deflateUser-Agent:&#47?&lt.comARequest is too large&5.171?δ;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot?; charset=gb2312&&Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests&&&&&gt:support@Missing HTTP Identifier (HTTP/&lt.com&&Missing or unknown request method&1;&&lt!--BODY{&UL& U.
P&#47?;TITLE&;UL&gt?? HTTP ;1;LI&gt: 4482Content-Tcss&quot?&lt: close&font-family?; Windows NT 5;P&STRONG&gt.1;/ CONTENT=&;PRE&/Missing URL&.0)&&#47: 100-continueX-Forwarded-F&LI&gt?&/-/fy/&#47&lt
对不起。,,,了句号
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译他触摸这沈园沧桑的石碑,往事再度侵袭了这个鹤发老者.那一堆混浊眼目早已无法辨识记忆力那一年不期而遇的景况.只是他知道,身为一个男人,这一生里最大的遗憾是再也不会有机会弥补了,再没有机会重_百度作业帮
英语翻译他触摸这沈园沧桑的石碑,往事再度侵袭了这个鹤发老者.那一堆混浊眼目早已无法辨识记忆力那一年不期而遇的景况.只是他知道,身为一个男人,这一生里最大的遗憾是再也不会有机会弥补了,再没有机会重新来过.情所至,赋诗《沈园怀旧》.人必是要死的,故迹也将溘然长逝,粉壁上的诗词亦是会消匿无踪迹,但有一些爱,烙刻进时光深处,跌宕成一个美丽的传说.在滚滚红尘你沉淀,日益变得悠长婉转.以及翻译《沈园怀旧》一诗.请翻译得煽情点,请不要用翻译器翻译得一模一样!麻烦各位自己翻译
He touch the shen garden,past again vicissitudes of stele raided the stork hair old man.There is a lot of cloudy eyes already cannot be identified memory that year unsuspecting state.But he knew,as a man,this life the biggest regret is never have the chance to make up again,no chance again.Emotion,"shen garden nostalgic resulted spring-and-autumn".People must die,so mark will also passed away,powder the walls of the poetry is also will XiaoNi without trail,but some are branded into deep love,time,fall into a beautiful legend.In surgent human society you precipitation,increasingly long tactfully.And translation "shen garden nostalgic the poem.
He touched the vicissitudes of the stone garden sink, past the old man re-invasion of this Hefa. Cloudy eyes that had not recognized a bunch of memory that year peek into the situation. Only he knows,...
He touched the vicissitudes of the stone garden sink, past the old man re-invasion of this Hefa. Cloudy eyes that had not recognized a bunch of memory that year peek into the situation. Only he knows,...
He touch the shen garden, past again vicissitudes of stele raided the stork hair old man. There is a lot of cloudy eyes already cannot be identified memory that year unsuspecting state. But he knew, a...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译我是跟你住在一栋楼的那个男孩.如果您有时间的话,我们可以在下个星期二晚上六点半左右一起吃一顿饭.我的妈妈还有爸爸可能跟我一起来.请告诉我您的门牌号.我想您需要一个中文翻译,因为我们的英语_百度作业帮
英语翻译我是跟你住在一栋楼的那个男孩.如果您有时间的话,我们可以在下个星期二晚上六点半左右一起吃一顿饭.我的妈妈还有爸爸可能跟我一起来.请告诉我您的门牌号.我想您需要一个中文翻译,因为我们的英语说得都不好.菜可以让我的父母来买来烧.
hello,I am the boy who live in the same building.If you have free time,we can have meal together at 6:30 pm in the next Tuesday night,my parents may come with me.please tell me your hours number,I think you need a translator of Chinese,because our English is not very good,my parents will prepare for the dishes,thanks for your invitation.
hello!i am the boy who is living in the same building with you.if you have any time,we can enjoy a dinner together with my parents at 6:30 PM,please tell me your doorplate number.i need a chinese translater as my poor english speaking.my parents can did all the dishes for us.thanks for your invitation.
I am the boy with you in one building. If you have time, we can eat a meal on next Tuesday evening about six thirty. My mom and dad may come with me. Please tell me your number. I think you need a Chinese translation, because our English is not good. Food can let my parents to buy to burn. Thank you for the invitation.
Hi! I am the boy who lives in the same buidling. If you have time, would you like to join us for dinner around 6:30 p.m. next Tuesday? My mom and daddy will come as well. Please tell me your house num...

我要回帖

更多关于 贵州话电影 的文章

随机推荐