在短文空格内填入适当的词,today we arehow is going today talk()the rules of rock climbing

听短文,在短文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整,每空一词。&&&& The Yellow Mountain is in Anhui Province in China. It is one of the most&1______ wonders in the world.Every year a lot of travelers, including many, many&2______ come to visit. Last week, I went there&3______ my parents by train. It was my first time to go there. I got very excited when I saw the great mountain. It tookus a long time to get the top of it. We enjoyed the sea of&4______, wondrous pines and unique rocks around us. Each of us was&5______ at it. We really had a good time.
听短文,在短文空格处填入适当的词,使短文完整,每空一词。(听两遍) &&& This afternoon there is going to be a&1______ show in our school to&2______ money for Project Hope. Some of my classmates are going to wear model clothes from the&3______ and the 1990s. Wang Hong is going to wear a red shirt with a blue tie. Zhang Hai is going to wear a pair of white boots&4______ to his father. Li Mei is going to wear a white and black wool skirt that she gets from her aunt. What am I going to wear? I am going to wear a purple cotton T-shirt and show it to everyone. The cotton T-shirt is very 5______. Are you going to come to our fashion show? If you can come, please do! Oh, do you want to know my name? It is Lin Xiaofang. You can also tell us what you think of the show.
听短文,在短文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整,每空一词(听两遍)。 &&& The Yellow Mountain is in Anhui Province in China. It is one of the most&1_____ wonders in the world. Every year a lot of travelers, including many, many&2_____ come to visit. Last week, I went there&3_____ my parents by train. It was my first time to go there. I got very excited when I saw the great mountain. It took us a long time to get the top of it. We enjoyed the sea of 4_____, wondrous pines and unique rocksaround us. Each of us was&5_____ at it. We really had a good time.
听短文,在短文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整,每空一词。&&&&& A rich man's mother's 65th birthday was coming. He 1.______ to give his mother a wonderful birthday present. He wanted his present to be 2._______ than any of his brother's. He heard about that a 3.______ birdthat could talk in twelve languages and sing ten famous songs. He 4._______ the bird at 5._______ and sent it to his mother. It cost him $50,00. The day after her birthday, he phoned his mother. "What do you think of thebird, mother?" he asked. His mother replied, "Oh, dear. It's delicious!"在短文的空格内填入适
在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,词首字母已.
&&&& Cars are an i
part of life in the United States.Most of people feel that they are poor w
&he is poor,he doesn't feel really poor when he has a car.&&&& Henry Ford was the man who first b
making cars.Maybe,he didn't know how much the car was going to affect (影响) the United States.That made the USA a country on w__
.And they have helped to make the United States rich and modern.&&&& The car has been popular in the USA.The country is a large one.Americans like to m
&around in it.It is easier and cheaper to travel by car.W people can go to any place without spending too much money.
1.important&& 2.without 3.Although 4.began 5.wheels 6.move
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码使用次数:1
入库时间:None
在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺、每空限填一词,字首字母已给。
THIS MONTH’S GOALS FOR
HELPING To SAVE OUR PLANET!
1.Save electricity
2.Recycle
3.Save water
4.Save gas
& &&Week 1& This week,my family tried to save electricity.We never left the lights on when leaving the rooms.We switched off the TV when n 1 &was watching it.Mum only used cold water in the washing machine.
&& &Week 2 &We started recycling this week.We tried to write on both sides of our paper,not just on one side.We also divided our rubbish into d& 2 &bags for bottles,cans,paper and food.Mum kept the plastic shopping bags from the supermarket to use them a 3& as rubbish bags.These are great ways to help our environment.
& &&Week 3 &We stopped taking long baths and had short showers i& 4 &.We flushed the toilet with used water.When mum and dad made tea or coffee,they used l 5 &water in the kettle(水壶).My sister and I didn’t leave the tap running when we brushed our teeth.
&&& Week 4 &Mum used to d& 6 &us to school,but now my sister and I have started riding our bikes to school.It’s hard work but good exercise !This week dad and a few of the people he works with also started to go to work together in one car and share the cost.This should help r 7& greenhouse gases!
&&& My friends and I became volunteers at school.We help make our school more earth-friendly.
1. b搜题网http://cooco.net.cncnobody&& 2.different&&& 3.again&&&&
4.instead
5.less&&&&& 6.drive&&&&&& 7.reduce
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载在短文的空格内填入适当的词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
在短文的空格内填入适当的词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使内容通顺.每空格限填一词,首字母已给.We are going to visit Wuxi for our spring h__1___.We are going to m___2__at the school gate at half past five in the morning.Wuxi is very f__3__ from our school.S__4__we are going to get there by t___5___.We are going visit many beautiful places and we are s___6___that we will have a good day.1.________ 2._______ 3.________ 4.________ 5.________ 6._________
永爱一萌157782
1.holiday 2.meet 3.far 4.So 5.train 6.sure
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
holidaymeetfarSotrainsure
holidaymeetfarSoten?sure哦,是train,呵呵
1.holiday2.meet3.far4.so5.train6.srue
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 it is the climb 的文章

随机推荐