昨天我花了三千元钱买这台电脑用两种方式翻译成英语在线翻译器

求50字的中文日记 (越普通越好),让我可以用英语翻译出来可以到初二水平的。_百度知道
求50字的中文日记 (越普通越好),让我可以用英语翻译出来可以到初二水平的。
紧急、作业需求帮帮忙写出越多篇越好女生版的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你需要几篇 可以满足你的原创不是摘抄网络 是我自己的日记 初中的日记也不长 如果你要 加我QQ
Today is New Year's Day, every day, every family is very lively, a Chinese New Year every family to eat a very fatty foods, each meal should be placed before the whip, burn incense to the God of Wealth and hopes to make a fortune, a Children are up early to wear new clothes to go to the elders to pay, hoping to get older, the red envelope, Chinese New Year, and full of gaiety, today I am feeling very good.今天是大年初一,每到这一天,每家都非常的热闹,一过年每家都会吃很油腻的食物,每顿饭前都要放鞭、给财神上香,希望今后能发财,一大早小孩子都穿上新衣服去给长辈拜年,希望能得到长辈的红包,过年了,到处都是喜气洋洋,我今天的心情非常好。 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one month to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of my god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. La I will have a good rest. In my opinion, one should build up faith in oneself as long as he has a right attitude towards his own abilities. We should neither underestimate nor overestimate our abilities. As a proverb says, “Where there is a will, there is a way.” With confidence we can certainly cope with any task we are faced with.It was cooler than yesterday. One of my father’s friends invited me to have a picnic. We will climb the hill to have a picnic. On the hill, you can breathe the fresh air, you can listen to the birds and you can eat good foods. It was enjoyable. It is said there are wild pigs in the hill. What a beautiful natural. Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. it won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do. I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the cold weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. In fact, it didn’t matter. I'm so happy today because I got RMB 3,000 in &Lucky Money.& Grandpa alone gave me RMB 1,000.I must try to save this for college though and not wastes it. But I think I'll allow myself to use part of it to buy a new dress tomorrow and then I'll put the rest UN the bank. Last night, I dreamed I became a very beautiful bird. I dreamed that I was in a forest. In that forest, there were a lot of animals.Then, an old bird told us,” we have a very beautiful forest, we should therefore protect it from pollution.” All the animals agreed with him. Spring Festival, known as the Chinese New Year, is the most important holiday in China. From late January to early February, Chinese people are busy preparing for the New Year. They clean their houses, have their hair cut, and buy new clothes. Dumpling is most popular. To those who live far away from their home, this festival is also a family reunion occasion. The first day of the New Year is the time when people visit their friends and wish each other good luck in the New Year. The spring festival is usually in the February, sometimes in January .In the spring festival, every family all paste the lucky inscriptions, they fire the cracker, and they eat the dumplings. The day before the New Year’s first day is the New Year’s Eve, same as the Christmas Eve, all the families get together to have the New Year’s dinner, wishes each other, talk about the wishes about the New Year. If our bodies are not strong, our spirit to do things will certainly be quite dull. And at the same time, we are lack of energy to study. Diseases will only attack the weak, but not the strong. So I will do sports every day.这是第一天,我们的冬季假期。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们是免费的。虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们能够完成他们在数天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的睡眠和良好的食物吃,以充实自己。最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息。 在我看来,每个人都应该建立起信任自己,只要他有正确的态度,他自己的能力。我们不能低估和高估的能力。俗语说:“世上无难事,只怕有心人。”有信心,我们一定能应付我们面临的任务。今天比昨天凉爽。我的父亲的朋友邀请我去野餐。我们会爬上小山,去野餐。在山上,你能呼吸到新鲜空气,你就可以听到鸟儿,你可以吃美食。这是一件很有趣的事。据说有野猪在山上。多么美丽的大自然。今天我发现时间是一种残忍的事。不论人是,时间总是仍在继续。它不会留下来等待别人。你不能使用任何交流的时间。时间也是一种公平的事。虽然你有很多钱,或者你享有较高的声誉,时间不会离开他们。今天我有很多家庭作业要做,我必须做。我休息了10天。在这些日子里,我感到很烦。我不知道要做什么。虽然我有大量的事情要做,我觉得很不自在。我生病了,因为寒冷的天气。我太累了,困并且没有力量。我的父母担心自己的健康。事实上,这一切都不重要。今天我很高兴,因为我拿了三千元的红包.祖父一个人就给了我一千元.我必须尽量存起来以后作上大学之用而不去花掉.不过我想我会让自己明天用一部分钱去买一件新衣服,然后将其他的钱存到银行里去. 昨晚我梦见我变成了一个非常漂亮的鸟。我梦见我在森林里。在森林中,有很多动物。然后,一个古老的鸟告诉我们:“我们有一个非常漂亮的森林,我们应该因此保护它从污染”。所有的动物都同意。春节期间,被称为中国的新年,它是中国最重要的节日。从1月下旬到二月初,中国人民正忙着准备迎接新年的到来。他们打扫他们的房子,理发和买新衣服。饺子是最流行的。对那些生活在远离他们的家,这个节日是家人团聚的日子也时刻。新年的第一天的时候人们参观他们的朋友、互相祝愿新年大吉大利。春节是我们通常在二月,有时候在一月在春节期间,每个家庭都贴好运气幸运的碑文,他们骑马的胸前有甲如火,与他们的饼干吃饺子。在新年的第一天是新年前夜,圣诞前夜一样,所有的家人一起过新年的晚餐,希望对方,谈论了关于新年的祝福。如果我们的身体不强壮,我们做事的精神一定会十分迟钝。而且同时,我们也缺少足够的精力来读书。只为侵击体弱的人而不是强壮的人。所以我将每天做运动。
你去下载谷歌金山词霸2、0,输入中文就可以自动翻译成英文。
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需3篇寒假英语日记(简单的、带翻译、60字以上)_百度知道
急需3篇寒假英语日记(简单的、带翻译、60字以上)
即中国人的新年.今天我过得非常开心. I heard some my fri所有的动物都赞成他,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽,this festival is also a framily reunion occasion.Thought the children&#39:I live very happily today.. I had a relaxing weekend.&quot,Chinese people are busy preparing for the New Year.Bought a copy of the Chinese version of English and American Short Stories at a 20 per cent discount!I liked &quot。也许我没有看到他们的未来,总是对的时间。这是很累. It was a little difficult,我们高兴地发挥,但只有10人,它真是一部相当好的的片子:Last night . 今天是晴空万里,we should therefore protect it from pollution, it is the most important for us now只找到了十篇,森林里有很多动物。我听到一些我的朋友已经出国,一起打篮球. On Sunday morning!早上。时间也是一个公平的事情. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game。虽然你有很多钱.Then:Dropped in at National Library to see the National Book Exhibition which will close today. ---------------------------------------- 第四篇。我觉得富有多页彩色插图的儿童书籍印刷的相当精美。今天.Suprised at the fact that so many kinds of books are published in our country。明年是一个非常重要的一年;ll put the rest un the bank,known as the Chinese New Y. And they often go back home to celebrate the festival with their family, time always goes on.我知道,nothing was left standing.这些人要在我们的森林地上建造房子和公园;All the aniwe have a very beautiful forest. You can’t use anything to exchange time. It won’t stay to wait for somebody。他们经常回家和家人欢度春节。您不能使用任何交流时间. 昨晚我梦见我变成一只非常漂亮的鸟。他们去国外学习. 但是第二天.许多年老的树木被砍下;Say you!三十篇的话就太多了,people came into our forest.然后有一只老鸟告诉我们,是中国最重要的节日.It was a very nice movie. Although I have more than a-month holiday,免受污染&quot,时间不会离开他们更多!这些顺序都是打乱的, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful。新年第一天人们访友并互祝新年好运,原来只是个梦, but there were only ten people。我们都将编制新的任期的新课程. In the afternoon,许多动物被逮捕、理发和买新衣服。无论男人;best of all the songs.And then suddenly。从一月末到二月初人们忙着为新年做准备. 今天我很高兴.Am going to read this through in this good season for reading. After that。 ————————————————————第十篇. I think next year we won’t make a party。下午. 我有一个很好的时间上周末,000,这是最重要的是,当我们赢了这场比赛,我留在家里和我的家庭作业,there were a lot of animals,然后将其他的钱存到银行里去。星期天早上,&quot. 今天. Today I found I hadn’t enough time。我记得去年有22人在所有, but I found I had a lot of things to do,山上的空气非常清新,我去街道上散步,或者您享有很高的声誉,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队. 我很震惊. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject,接着突然大哭起来.I must try to save this for college though and not waste it。我要在这读书的好季节里将它读完 -------------------------------------------第五篇;我们有一座非常美丽的森林,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,您根据自己的需要选择适合的吧.所有歌曲中我最喜欢&quot,一切都被夷平了,an old bird told us。有时,say me&quot。我想明年我们将不作党。惊奇的是发现我们国家竟然出版了这么多种的书籍;ll allow myself to use part of it to buy a new dress tomorrow and then I&#39. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future。打篮球是我最喜欢的! In the morning:Today I found time was a cruel thing,然后。——————————————————————第六篇. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation,然后和珊蒂一起去看电影&lt,我打排球我的朋友,我发现我已经没有足够的时间,I dreamed I became a very beautiful brid. I remembered last year there were twenty-m fond of seeing musicals, it is very fine,我煮晚餐我的父母.Then I went to the movies with Sandy。作业并不困难.不过我想我会让自己明天用一部分钱去买一件新衣服.The first day of the new year is the time when people visit their friends adn wish each other good luck in the new year. ------------------------------------------- 第三篇,and buy new clothes . Time !第一篇, I went to walking in the street.The dancing is very beautiful andLucky Money,说我&quot.From late January to early February. After dinner!希望可以帮到您. The homework wasn’t difficult.I dreamed that I was in a forest.&quot:I&#39.I&#39,因此我们应该保护它: had a good time last weekend,但我发现我有很多事情要做, but very exciting。我有很多功课要做.我在半夜醒来,人们进入我们的森林;说你。对那些远离家乡的人们,而音乐也很好听. In tht forest。虽然我已经超过一个月假期. Is books with many pages of colorful illustrations were made very nicely。——————————————————————————————————————第九篇. -------------------------------------------- 第二篇, is the most important holiday in China. I practiced basktball in the morning, I played volleyball with my friends, time won’t leave them more. Whatever man is,Grandpa alone gave me RMB 1. They went abroad to study.Many old trees were felled, I cooked dinner for my parents. I was so shocked and then I bursted out crying。——————————————————第八篇;m so happy today because I got RMB 3。这是一个什么困难! Then I climb the mountain with family,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间. But the second day:I am planning to spend my winteri holiday on sports this year,天气非常好,&quot。在此之后.The people wanted to build house and parks in our forest.To those who live far away from their home. 信步走到图书馆看即将在今天结束的全国书籍. 早上我练习篮球.祖父一个人就给了我一千元, I think,因为我拿了三千元的红包.我梦见我在一座森林。晚餐后;飞跃俄罗斯&gt.我喜欢卡们歌舞片.I woke up at midnight,春节是一个合家团聚的时刻.They clean their houses .It was only a dream!于是我和家人一起去登山,舞蹈十分美妙.我必须尽量存起来以后作上大学之用而不去花掉,我想,我们现在. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time。饺子是最受欢迎的。它不会留下来等待某人. 昨天,但非常兴奋:Spring Festival . Next year is a very important year, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together,突然间. 春节,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情:Yesterday we played happily:Today was very clear with no wind。————————————————————第七篇, I stayed at home and did my homework. Playing basketball is always my favourite. 我计划花费我寒假体育今年.We saw White Nights, the air on the mountain is very fresh。我买了一本打八折的《英美短篇小说》中文版.Many animals were caught,没有风的日子.Jiaozi or dumpling is most popular,000 in &quot.I know.But I think I&#39。他们打扫房屋
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I am very hungry. I thought I was very tired。我呆在家里看电视。我觉得我很自由. I felt good. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework,我出去了与我的朋友. So I know they are very laborious, to waste and to lose the way. They must get up early。两年来的时候!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。他们是我最好的朋友在中学. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product。我想我已经很累了,我们将得到真正的生命属于我们, we will get the real life which belongs to us, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself。所以我知道他们很辛苦。我为我的家庭成员之一.January 16 2010 It is a special day today。所以. But we can finish them in several days。今天。如果我做什么, we have grown riper。我把我的冰箱里休息。虽然我不能做一些有益的。我的母亲送100篮子红色月桂果。我们是自由的. I must go。我选择了最好的篮子红色月桂果吃。我的上帝.January 18 2010 I have rested for a week. Two years to go。他们总是生活在北京。但我没有做什么特别的。许多人喜欢吃它。我有很多时间做我喜欢的事,我们已经长大成熟.January 14 2010
It was the second day of our winter holiday。我们只有两年,其中的大多数将被送往我妈妈的生意朋友。这是我的功课。在冬季假期!我非常渴望. In winter holidays,我要救我的钱, I still do it.January 15 2010 It was the third day of our winter holiday,所以是我的父亲. I began to feel bored。我们只看到了其他,我会好好休息. While we were having lunch。所以. So I went out with my friends。它的味道不错。当我们吃午饭. Although we have some homework. Because in my mother’s office,我独自生活. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work。 号 这是一个特殊的日子,我应该帮助他们。在将来. All of us were very happy, but I think I should share the work with them. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries,我是在浪费我的时间和生命, there are many business in my mother’s company。我必须去, we were still talking about the new school and new friends,我已没有什么关系,我仍然去了我母亲的办公室。我开始觉得无聊. I like to eat red bayberries. My parents are in Beijing,在我母亲的公司, so was my father.January 17 2010 Today。 日 我休息了一个星期. We had lunch together. While I was free。虽然我们有一些功课,我写我的功课, I was writing my homework. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends. They always live in Beijing。我不能做愚蠢的事。我们学到更多的东西有了新的生命. Also I should help them. In the future。我们大家都非常高兴. Oh。但是. We are free. It is well-known in china. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone, they were still fresh. I stayed at home and watched TV, I will take a job and work。现在是吃晚饭的时间!我写了一份英文报章组成? Because we have one months to do things we love to do。最后但并非最不重要,浪费和损失的方式! I wrote an English daily composition。当他们抵达上海。他们必须起床早. I can’t do the foolish thing。所以。因为在我母亲的办公室。我们没有足够的时间来播放。我感觉很好。虽然我也有很多时间做我的功课。今天。所以。我们没去在某处特别!一年后. We should take good use of our time. I put the rest in my refrigerator。我坐在母亲的办公室. Many people like to eat it。我喜欢吃红色月桂果. It was my homework. Although I can’t do something useful,我希望能有充分的睡眠. Last but not the least, I had nothing to do。其余的时间我们可以好好利用,他们仍记忆犹新,我仍然这样做?因为我们有一个月的时间去做我们喜欢做的事, I still went to my mother’s office。为什么呢。我的母亲是非常繁忙, I have slept for 14 hours。 日 这是我们的冬季假期的第三天。 号 今天. They are my best friends in the middle school. And we learned much more things and got new life,我们可以完成他们在数天.日 这是我们的冬季假期的第一天,帮助我的叔叔谁是我母亲的公司的经理。是啊。 日 这是我们的冬季假期的第二天,以充实自己. We haven’t enough time to play,我的妈妈告诉我. Today, I will have a good rest. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company,有许多生意。虽然我是免费的,我们仍然谈论新学校和新朋友. Yes. If I did nothing。我们共进午餐。但是,吃好的食物, I was wasting my time and my life. I had a lot of time to do things I like. So I should save my money。我的父母是在北京. My god. And the rest time we can make good use of. My mother was very busy,帮她接电话。它的时间我要开始学习如何工作! We have been very tired after hard studying,我会考虑就业和工作. It was time for dinner. We didn’t go to someplace special. Today. I am one of my family member,但我认为我应该与他们分享的工作. We only have two years. But I didn’t do something special。哦。因为他们将负责管理工厂. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely。我们应该利用我们的时间使用。同时。这是众所周知的中国。杨梅是我的家乡的特殊产品,但我并不感到孤独. Why. It tastes nice. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat,我睡了14个小时! A year later. I felt I’m free. We just saw the other. Because they will manage the factory. When they arrived in ShanghaiJanuary 13 2010 It was the first day of our winter holiday
英语日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今年七月份的时候,我花了三千元钱买了一台三星note3,当时,我跟店员说我要买的是容量16G的no_百度知道
今年七月份的时候,我花了三千元钱买了一台三星note3,当时,我跟店员说我要买的是容量16G的no
今年七月份的时候,我花了三千元钱买了一台三星note3,当时,我跟店员说我要买的是容量16G的note3,可谁俯供碘佳鄢簧碉伪冬镰知,回家一看,我新买的note3竟然是32G的。我都不知道,究竟是我赚到了还是店员给我拿错手机了?很无语啊!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是你赚到了啊,店员也给你拿错手机了
总之是店员矢职了。
网上查询一下就知道了
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我花了很多钱买这些鲜花。怎么翻译成英语
我花了很多钱买这些鲜花。怎么翻译成英语
不区分大小写匿名
I spent a lot of money
these flowers
I spent a lot of money to buy these flowers.
I spent a lot of money to buy these flowers
i spend a lot of money buying these flowers
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

随机推荐