l'i ve gott翻译六个空来自美国的笔友

中文翻译成英文: 我有一个笔友在美国,他非常喜欢汉语。可是他汉语不是很好,我经常帮助他学习汉语。我_百度知道
中文翻译成英文: 我有一个笔友在美国,他非常喜欢汉语。可是他汉语不是很好,我经常帮助他学习汉语。我
可是他汉语不是很好:我有一个笔友在美国。我很喜欢英语,我经常帮助他学习汉语,他经常帮助我学习英语中文翻译成英文,他非常喜欢汉语,可是英语不是很好
I really like English, but my English is not very good, I usually help him to study Chinese, but his Chinese is not very good, he really likes ChineseI have a pen-friend who lives in America, he usually help me to study English
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译我弟弟有一个美国笔友_百度作业帮
翻译我弟弟有一个美国笔友
翻译我弟弟有一个美国笔友
My brother has an American penfriend
My brother has an American pen pal
My brother has an American pen friend
My brother has an American pal
很羡慕 谢谢采纳
扫描下载二维码英语翻译这是我的笔友,他来自澳大利亚.我喜欢和我的朋友在周末去看电影.我认为汤姆不是美国男孩.请写信给我谈谈你的喜恶.请用英语写一封信.大家帮我翻译下就好了!_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是我的笔友,他来自澳大利亚.我喜欢和我的朋友在周末去看电影.我认为汤姆不是美国男孩.请写信给我谈谈你的喜恶.请用英语写一封信.大家帮我翻译下就好了!
英语翻译这是我的笔友,他来自澳大利亚.我喜欢和我的朋友在周末去看电影.我认为汤姆不是美国男孩.请写信给我谈谈你的喜恶.请用英语写一封信.大家帮我翻译下就好了!
This is my pen pal,he is from Australia.I enjoy and my friends go to a movie over the weekend.I think Tom is not the United States boys.Please write to me talk about your likes and dislikes
This is my pen friend. He comes from Austrilia.I like to go to the cinema with my friends on the weekend.I think Tom is not an American boy.Please write to me and talk about your likes and hates.Please write a letter in English.
this is my pen-friend,he comes from AustraliaI like watching movies at weekends with my friendsI don't think Tom is an boy from USAplease write your hobby to me such as what you like or notplease write to me in English.
这是我的笔友,他来自澳大利亚。This is my pen pal, who is from Australia. 我喜欢和我的朋友在周末去看电影。I like to watch movies with my friends at the weekend. 我认为汤姆不是美国男孩。 I don't think Tom is an...
This is my pen pal, and he is from Australia.I like go to see films with my friends on weekends.I don't think Tom is from America.Please write to me to tell me about your personal preference.Please write a letter in English.
He is my pen friend,and he ie from Australia.I'd like to watching films with my friend.I don't think Tom ie a Amerca boy.Please write to me in English,and talk about your habits.我不敢说我翻译的一点语法错误也没有,我已经进我所能的翻译出来了,希望能对你有些帮助吧!
扫描下载二维码外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&外​研​版​九​年​级​下​册​英​语​课​文​及​翻​译
大小:62.05KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢翻译句子【英文】1 你妹妹的笔友来自于哪里?她来自于澳大利亚.2 他住在哪里?他住在巴黎.3 他说什么语言?他说中文.4 这儿有一个超市吗?不,没有.5 公园在哪里?它在银行对面.6 你为什么喜欢_百度作业帮
翻译句子【英文】1 你妹妹的笔友来自于哪里?她来自于澳大利亚.2 他住在哪里?他住在巴黎.3 他说什么语言?他说中文.4 这儿有一个超市吗?不,没有.5 公园在哪里?它在银行对面.6 你为什么喜欢
翻译句子【英文】1 你妹妹的笔友来自于哪里?她来自于澳大利亚.2 他住在哪里?他住在巴黎.3 他说什么语言?他说中文.4 这儿有一个超市吗?不,没有.5 公园在哪里?它在银行对面.6 你为什么喜欢熊猫?因为它们很可爱.7 我喜欢熊猫的原因是因为它们有些有趣.8 你是做什么的?我是一个记者.9他想成为一个什么人?他想成为一个演员.10 你正在做什么?我正在看电视.11 他正在哪儿游泳?在游泳池.12 他们正和谁谈话?13 今天天气如何?在下雨.14 最近生活怎么样?[事情发展的怎么样】好极了!15 下雨的时候你做什么?我读书.
一可丁EWg3
1.Where is your sister's pen pal from?She is from Australia.2.Where does he live?He lives in Paris.3.Which language does he speak?He speaks Chinese.4.Is there a supermarket?No,there isn't.5.Where is the park?It is opposite to the bank.6.Why do you like panada?Because they are so cute.7.I like panada because of they are very interested.8.What is your job?I am a reporter.9.What kind of person he wants to be?He wants to be an actor.10.What are you doing?I am watching TV.11.Where is he swimming?He is swimming in the natatorium.12.Who are they talking with?13.How is the weather like today?It is rainy.14.How are you doing recently?(How is the business going on?)Excellent.15.What are you doing when it is rainy?I am reading.
Where does your sister's pen-friend come from?She comes from Australia.Where does he live?怎么这么多啊,没时间打了.GO!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 you ve got mail 的文章

随机推荐