you never mind回答什么 i don,t feel as my head touched m

Lyrics | Lyrics007
Last update: 01-28-2015There is whiskey in the water and there is death upon the vine There is fear in the eyes of your father and there is Yours and there is Mine There is a desert veiled in pavement and there's a city of seven hills and all our debris flows to the ocean To meet again, I hope it will How could something so fair Be so cruel When this black sun revolved Around you! There is an answer in a question and there is hope...
Last update: 01-28-2015So raw!
[Chorus] Nasty, nasty TripleXrated Nasty, nasty Justice, a wastepit Nasty, nasty Deeper in the dirt Nasty, nasty Making bodies hurt Deep down! Deep down! Deeper down!
[Chorus] I ain't no tourist [8x] [Chorus 2x] Deep down! Deep down! Nasty! So raw! So nasty! So...
Last update: 01-28-2015The day is my enemy, The night my fave The day is my enemy, The night my fave Down! Down! Get down, get down, get down, get get down, Down!
The day is my enemy, The night my fave The day is my enemy, The night my fave Down! The day is my enemy, The night my fave The day is my enemy, The night my fave Down! Down! Down! Down! Down! Get dddown! ...
Last update: 01-28-2015It's crazy now but now when it all begin I found my way back but now I'm lost again I put on my faith in love But this is the end It's like I'm breaking down This now I lost a friend It don't came back to me now there we're done This will be the last time we're making love When you close your eyes you'll let in come in my arms I'm leaving tomorrow but at least I know you wake up by my side And each moment I'm not with you slowly kills me...
Last update: 01-28-2015Hold me my love again Open my eyes And I could wait.. When I see all the ..... I will find you I will make you Wait forever for your love Make believe that we're the only ones Holding onto whispers of your love All we are is a dream beyond the dawn Open my eyes Teach me how to cry One day I'll ..... Wait forever for your love Make believe that we're the only ones Holding onto whispers...
Last update: 01-27-2015She a money grabbing bottle bitch A money grabbing bottle bitch A money grabbing bottle bitch You a bottle bitch, a money grabbing bottle bitch She a money grabbing bottle bitch A money grabbing bottle bitch She a money grabbing bottle bitch You a bottle bitch a money grabbing bottle bitch She want your bread coz she see a lot She in your bed coz she see the watch She jump on the table and whining her body Hoping she meeting somebody...
Last update: 01-25-2015[Rihanna] I think I've had enough I might get a little drunk I say what's on my mind I might do a little time Cause all of my kindness is taken for weakness Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin' And we got three more days 'til Friday I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin' I swear I wish somebody would tell me Ooh, that's all I want [Kanye West] Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I'm positive Then I heard...
Last update: 01-23-2015I wanna know Standing outside the door Where I’ll be fighting You don’t like around the kitchen So you phone No you won’t say that Got your name all over my heart A crazy world, that’s what we got Starting in our lives Then we can’t go all the way But I still love you crazy And now there’s nothing left,right I found my way back to you That’s what you said before you left , right Who was the one...
Last update: 01-23-2015I know a man doesn't want to be lied Let me break you down like a ... How this is done like a yellow light Hit the phone Excuse me if we’re fighting of the windshield Hurt all nails and oh, real I don’t give a damn how you really feel Hit the phone No, we ain't going anywhere Cause you already know We got the best ride right here And I know that it isn't fair Come on baby I got that gasoline I’m...
Last update: 01-23-2015Wyle out club, if I told you bout the plan, it ain't Just won't fall in love, I can tell the way you grill Me I don't even have to trill Tripping' so long that the neighbors know yo name Just might call the hotel, maybe we should dip Vegas is waiting' on the strip right now (I wanna know, I wanna know) I wanna know what would happen if we kissed right now (I wanna know, I wanna know) Right here and right now (I wanna know, I wanna...
Last update: 01-23-2015[Verse 1] Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face Put your arms around me, tell me everything's OK In my mind, I'm running round a cold and empty space Just put your arms around me, tell me everything's OK [Chorus] Break my bones but you won't see me fall, oh The rising tide will rise against them all, oh
Darling, hold my hand Oh, won't you hold my hand Cause I don't wanna walk on my own anymore Won't...
Last update: 01-22-2015[Verse 1] OO ahh, oo ahh Nothing but a heartbeat You used to touch, I used to feel The shivers down my neck when you kissed me Were they real You took the hope and left me empty And then you cry please, please But you and I bleed, bleed [Verse 2] OO ahh, oo ahh Nothing but a heartbeat I've got no air in my lungs Got no bones in my body There's nothing left inside of me OO ahh, oo ahh Nothing but a...
Last update: 01-22-2015Aterrizando en un suen?o, Voy navegando me la vida, Hoy me regalo este Nuevo di?a Si, si, la luna siempre me gui?a No siempre entiendo el presente Pero le busco la salida, Mejor estar herido que ausente, Mejor so?ar que echarse a la suerte, Mejor la vida cuando se siente Si me miras se que me descifras, Si te miro yo tambie?n lo hare?, lo sabes bien Este camino es como un libro abierto Y si hoy es el ultimo di?a de mi vida,...
Last update: 01-20-2015Take me back to the time, We would talk all night Those healing words I never heard Put my world to right She told me you don't see what I can see, This life is full of possibility She gave me more than gold, gave me all I need Without her I'm a poor man I'd be the king of the world If you were by my side 'Cause when you gave me your love I was the richest man alive Now I'm broken, hopin' you'll come back in my life I'd be...
Last update: 01-20-2015CHORUS: [Camila] Give it to me, I’m worth it Baby I’m worth it Uh huh I’m worth it Gimme gimme I’m worth it Give it to me, I’m worth it Baby I’m worth it Uh huh I’m worth it Gimme gimme I’m worth it [Kid Ink] I tell her bring it back like she left somethin’ Bring it bring it back like she left somethin’ In the club with the lights off What you actin’ shy for Come and show me that you’re...
Last update: 01-18-2015Our love was my womb But our bond has broken My shield is gone My protection is taken I am one wound My pulsating body Suffering being My heart is enormous lake Black with potion I am blind Drowning in this ocean My soul torn apart My spirit is broken Into the fabric of all He is woven You fear my limitless emotions I am bored of your apocalyptic obsessions Did I love you too much Devotion...
Last update: 01-18-2015Heartbreaks and promises I've had more than my share I'm tried of giving my love And getting nowhere Nowhere What I need is somebody Who really cares I really need a lover Who wants to be there It's been so long since I touched a wanting hand I can't put my love on the line That I hope you'll understand So baby if you want me You've got to show me love Words are so easy to say You've got to show me...
Last update: 01-18-2015{Verse 1] We're smashing mics in karaoke bars You're running late with half your makeup on This method acting might pay our bills But soon enough there'll be a different role to fill [Chorus] I love this feeling But I hate this part I wanted this to work so much I drew up our plans on a chart Cars are flipping, I'm in hot pursuit My character's strong but my head is loose She hits like ecstasy Comes up and bangs the...
Last update: 01-18-2015When dreams grew black I didn't want to see the light Cross through hell in snow Dreams were gone within yourself Taught me to know what it's like Don't shout and stay I don't want to let you down Plead your cause I don't want to let you down I don't want to let you down Decompress Calm your head Teach you not to rush Turn them out to see your words Trust me, stay and stay Overboard I don't want...
Last update: 01-17-2015I have given all myself All that I have left to give All the reasons I confront No more reason left to live If that ain't enough Oh, no no Tell me why it’s not enough
Even when you let me down I forgive you in the end What goes round comes back around So I’ll wait for you till then If that’s not enough, oh no no Tell me what would be enough, be enough, be enough, be enough
And what is love If...
Last update: 01-17-2015If I let the rhythm get to me then I don't know what I would be Think I just might lose my mind If I let the rhythm get to me, it will take all of me I'll lose track of space and time Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, fever pitch Just like a shot running through my veins Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, flick the switch And you'll ignite an eternal flame If I let the rhythm get to me then I don't know what I would be Think I...
Last update: 01-15-2015Snippet I've seen the devil In many of my days Lately I've decorated far too many graves Put death down and tried to walk into the sun Without the flames igniting me all at once Time and trauma Both follow me One in the ocean The other in the sea What is the difference to me I am now a statue That's fallen to his knees And what is the difference to me I am now a statue That's fallen to disease...
Last update: 01-14-2015Always and forever, each moment with you Is just like a dream to met that somehow came true And I know tomorrow will still be the same 'Cause we've got a life of love that won't ever change and Everyday, love me your own special way Melt all my heart away with a smile Take time to tell me, you really care And we'll share tomorrow, together I'll always love you forever, forever There'll always be sunshine when I look at you...
Last update: 01-14-2015Aquí va mi confesión Antes de ti no fui un santo He pecado como no Pero eso es cosa del pasado Desde que llegaste tu Lanzaste al aire la moneda Fuera cara o fuera cruz Ganabas como quieras
Conocerte fue un disparo al corazón Me atacaste con un beso a sangre fría Y yo sabía Que era tan letal la herida que causo Que este loco aventurero se moría Y ese día comenzó Con tu amor con un disparo al...
Last update: 01-16-2015When danger comes for you You know I'll stand beside you 'Cause ain't nobody keep things hustle Cool, I'll always find a way, a way out of the fire Don't tell nobody, tell nobody I'm not perfect, so many things I wanna tell you, But I I I, I keep it undercover! Living my life, no way to learn Doing my thing, gon' make it work Know I'm the realest, baby I'm fearless But I'll always got your back Nobody can do it like I can I'm...
Last update: 01-14-2015[Chorus] I bet you start loving me As soon as I start loving someone else Somebody better than you I bet you start needing me As soon as you see me with someone else Somebody other than you And I know that it hurts You know that it hurts your pride But you thought the grass was greener on the other side I bet you start loving me As soon as I start loving someone else Somebody better than you
[Verse 1] So I'm...
Last update: 01-24-2015[Verse 1] We are young, we are gold Trying things we didn't know Looking at the sky, see it come alive All our fears became our hopes Planned at every locked window We rode a lion's mane, and fell upon the rain We can reach the constellations Trust me, all our dreams are breaking out No we're never gonna turn to dust, Yeah, all we really need is us Don't be scared to close your eyes No we're never gonna die, we'll be the stars...
Last update: 01-12-2015This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it Been so long I forgot how to turn it up up up up all night Oh up up all night long You, where the hell did you come from You were a different, different kind of fun And still used to feel it now Now, I got pins and needles on my tongue Anticipating what's to come Like a finger on a loaded gun I can feel it rising Temperature inside me Haven't felt for a long time This...
Last update: 01-14-2015[Verse 1] I woke up in a strangers bed With pins and needles in my head And the clock ticking off the wall Oh yeah, oh yeah I don’t even know myself I wish I could be someone else But I don’t have a clue at all Oh, yeah
[PreChorus] I’m sinking, You’re wading I’m thinking something’s gotta give
[Chorus] Wake me up, say enough is enough I’m dying to live...
Last update: 01-10-2015This is old song from South Park Season 7, Episode 5. Apple iTunes began to sell it on December 2, 2014. Maybe some South Park fans love it. But J Lo's fans will feel strange that ...Feat. Pitbull is missing. :)
Burrito, taco taco, burrito, taco taco taco, Don't think just because I got a lot of money, I'll give you tacoflavored kisses, honey Fulfill all your wishes with my tacoflavored kisses Taco taco, Burrito burrito Taco taco,...
Last update: 01-09-2015[Snippet] You’re chewed up and now I’m in a different league Your voice dropped, You thought that you could handle me Hold up, Wait you used to be a friend Only back then You didn't even notice me. We never ever spoke, so what makes you think you’d know me Give it up don’t even try it, Now I’m grow I moved up I've blossomed It’s nothing personal Too little too late cuz you’re never gonna get it...
Last update: 01-08-2015Slow conversations keep drawing me in I lose concentration Don’t know where I've been Figure it out I figured you out And you take control While I start making sense Claim it was over And you lost in the sense So I wanna get out I can’t get out So will you let me know How this became obsession Will you let me go After our confession Cause I know that we’ll show the sides this time Within...
Last update: 01-12-2015I caught you watching me under the light Can I be your line They say it’s easy to leave you behind I don’t wanna try Come and take that test Hold courage to your chest Don’t wanna wait for you Don’t wanna have to lose All that I compromised to feel another high I've got to keep it down tonight And oh, oh, oh I was a king under your control And oh, oh, oh I wanna feel like you've let me go So let me go...
Last update: 01-10-2015This will serve as a soundtrack single from the 50 Shades Of Grey soundtrack and it will go to pop radio in early 2015 according to PlayIGA. You’re the light, you’re the night You’re the colour of my blood You’re the cure, you’re the pain You’re the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could mean so much, so much You’re the feel, I don’t care Cause I've never been so high Follow me through the dark Let me take you past...
Last update: 01-07-2015[Verse 1] You can start a family Or you can start a war Began with good intentions Now you don't know what you're fighting for [PreChorus] There's no way of knowing The way you are today When I look up to the sky There's only one thing that I wanna say [Chorus] Lay down, try and talk about it Lay down, don't scream or cry or shout it Stay down, don't deny or doubt it No one knows you better than me...
Last update: 01-07-2015Huu Huu Huu Yeah, do dooo [Verse 1] I want your body, 'Cause I never met somebody quite like you! One look, you've got me And I won't stop until I'm laying next to you There's something, something different 'bout you I wanna get to you my darling, There ain't nothing I won't do Oh this feeling, I can't get around it Oh, do what you want to me Anyone can clearly see That I'm ready, yeah I'm ready I'm so ready,...
Last update: 01-07-2015Light flickers on In my eyes we can't lie In the dark I see you flyin’ In the shadows we are golden Oh, I I’ll love you till death do us apart, Uh, oh I, I with the last breath of my heart 'Cause we are like sparks We are we are we are alive Can't wait no longer We are like sparks We are we are we are alive, So love me harder Oh uh uh uh uuh Oh uh uh uh uuh Stars hold the plan, I never know...
Last update: 01-07-2015Paper Paper Paper Alright Drivin’ rollin’ up at the same time You can smell me comin’ through the grapevine A billion on my mind & I ain’t lyin’ Got these women all hooked to my bass line Livin’ fast Die for the mula My broad bad she a black card abuser Yeah yeah she all about the cheese in the gouda Slippin’ on me then I turn to Freddy Krueger I got her screamin’ Extra extra read all about it...
Last update: 01-06-2015There's a room in a hotel in New York City That shares our fate and deserves our pity I don't want to remember it all The promises are made if you just hold on Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on I just did enough of you to dull the pain Just to keep it through the night till we're twins again Till we strip down to our skeletons again Till we're saints just swimming in our sins again And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on...
Last update: 01-27-2015Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile I just follow your scent, you can just follow my smile All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine Cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind You ought to keep me concealed just like I was a weapon I didn't come for a fight but I will fight til the end And this will not be a battle, might not turn out okay You know you look so Seattle, but you feel so L.A. And I love the way you...
Last update: 01-05-2015I can move mountains I can work a miracle, work a miracle Oh, oh, keep you like an oath May nothing but death do us part She wants to dance like Uma Thurman Bury me till I confess She wants to dance like Uma Thurman And I can’t get you out of my head The stench, the stench, of summer sex And CK eternity, oh hell yes Divide me down to the smallest I can be Put your, put you vvvvenom in me I can move mountains...
Last update: 01-05-2015This is a black, black ski mask song So put all of your anger on In the truly gruesome do we trust I will always land on you like a sucker punch Singing I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare If you knew, knew what the bluebirds sing at you, you would never sing along Cast them out ‘cause this is our culture These new flocks are nothing but vultures Because they took our love and...
Last update: 01-05-2015[Verse 1] I got those jet pack blues Just like Judy The kind that makes June feel like September I'm the last one that you'll ever remember And I'm trying to find that peace of mind Behind these two white highway lines When the city goes silent The ringing in my ears gets violent [PreChorus] She's in a long black coat tonight Waiting for me in the downpour outside She's singing Baby come home in a melody of tears...
Last update: 01-17-2015It was the fourth of July You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fireworks That went off too soon And I miss you in the June gloom too It was the fourth of July You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fireworks I said I’d never miss you But I guess you never know May the bridges I have burned Light my way back home on the fourth of July I’ll be as honest as you’ll let me I miss your early morning company If you get...
Last update: 01-05-2015Do you do, do you remember When we drove, we drove, drove through the night And we danced, we danced To whimsy, and we danced, we danced And I confessed, confessed to you Riding shotgun underneath the purple skies And we danced, we danced With windows down, and we danced, we danced You were the song stuck in my head Every song I’ve ever loved Played again and again and again And you can get what you want but it’s never...
Last update: 01-07-2015Remember morning always comes As night surrenders to the sun No matter how dark it may become Don't stop your light from shining on 'Cause nothing's ever over till you say it's over And nothing's ever finished Not unless you walk away You see I've got hope Oh oh I've got hope So you could use a little, use a little Leave it when you've done it And I won't let go 'Cause with a little, with a little it...
Last update: 01-01-2015As I lay me down to sleep I hear her speak to me Hello Omari, how you doing I think the storm ran out of rain, the clouds are moving I know you’re happy, cause I can see it So tell the voice inside your head to believe it I talked to God about you He said he sent you an angel Look at all that he gave you You asked for one and you got two You know I never left you Cause every road that leads to heaven is right beside you...
Last update: 12-31-2014[Gwen Stefani] One thing about me I'll be there for the team I'll do anything to protect my people's dreams And if the earth just finds me wandering 'round You know my soul will rise up and keep on shining. Imagine you're a bear You know we're inside You disappear into thin air I saw they put up the missing sign (Reason) they go through That only shows you how much they really care How I wish I was that bear So I could feel...
Last update: 12-21-2014Numb me down to the core Cause love don't live here anymore And we fought hard but we lost the war Without you, what am I living for And I know I can't take back, all the things are dead But if I had one wish, I would wish for one more chance Somewhere our fear took all control That's when I turned cold Won't you give me one more chance Cause I'm a lost river that'll never reach the sea When you're not here with me, when...
Last update: 01-06-2015Dreaming of palm trees tonight This is the season, the city is sleeping Gleaming and glistening white But it’s always summer with you Outside, it’s cold and gray All the streets shine like silver lakes And the stop lights are blinking red and green Like something in a movie scene Snow babe, it’s in the air And I’m frozen but I don’t care Cuz I’m golden as long as I’m with you Cuz when I’m in your arms...
Sponsored Links
Songs A to Z:
&&COPYRIGHT 2014,

我要回帖

更多关于 mind your head 的文章

随机推荐