yesido是我我真的爱你
thewaythatyouchangedmyword你改变了我的世界
andchasedawaymyblues让我远离心中的忧伤
iloveyou我爱你
yesido是我我真的爱你
thewaythatyouchangedmyword你改变了我的世界
wheni&mwithyou当我和你在一起的时候
歌名叫什么
Dan gardner -- More than life The lyrics of &Dan gardner - More than Life&I still remenber the dayYou said you&re going awayA part of me was dyingI knew that deep in my heartNothing could tear us apartThere&s no use in denyingI know love doesn&t come easyMy heart is empty that much is trueAnd I still look for the reasonThat you never let me get close to you[Chorus]More than lifeI love you more than the air that I breatheIt&s all because you&re the one that i needAnd every day that I live I believeI just can&t give anymore More than lifeIf I could hold back these tears I could forget all the yearsthat we were together And ever now late at nightSometimes it doesn&t feel rightI could lose you foreverI keep on hoping you&ll hear meSomeday I&ll turen and I&ll find you thereI&m holding on but just barely I still love you more than lifeGirl, I swear[Chorus]More than lifeI love you more than the air that I breatheIt&s all because you&re the one that i needAnd every day that I live I believeI just can&t give anymore More than lifeIs a mistery sometimesI don&t know why love can pass before our eyesBefore I let you goBaby, there is something you should knowI love you more[Chorus]More than lifeI love you more than the air that I breatheIt&s all because you&re the one that i needAnd every day that I live I believeI just can&t give anymore More than life
发个链接过来
Dan gardner -- More than life The lyrics of &Dan gardner - More than Life&I still remenber the dayYou said you&re going awayA part of me was dyingI knew that deep in my heartNothing could tear us apartThere&s no use in denyingI know love doesn&t come easyMy heart is empty that much is trueAnd I still look for the reasonThat you never let me get close to you[Chorus]More than lifeI love you more than the air that I breatheIt&s all because you&re the one that i needAnd every day that I live I believeI just can&t give anymore More than lifeIf I could hold back these tears I could forget all the yearsthat we were together And ever now late at nightSometimes it doesn&t feel rightI could lose you foreverI keep on hoping you&ll hear meSomeday I&ll turen and I&ll find you thereI&m holding on but just barely I still love you more than lifeGirl, I swear[Chorus]More than lifeI love you more than the air that I breatheIt&s all because you&re the one that i needAnd every day that I live I believeI just can&t give anymore More than lifeIs a mistery sometimesI don&t know why love can pass before our eyesBefore I let you goBaby, there is something you should knowI love you more[Chorus]More than lifeI love you more than the air that I breatheIt&s all because you&re the one that i needAnd every day that I live I believeI just can&t give anymore More than life
发个链接谢谢
发个链接谢谢。。
迈克杰克逊的歌里边就有
陈以桐 唱的很多
问题真的看清楚了吗。。。
我不知道 & & &用别的歌 & &
R.E.A.L.L.Y. Love You -----Mario 就是这个
是不是很低沉的声音 是的话估计是woodkid的《i love you》 超好听
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家50分!谁敢把lay you down 这首歌翻译了! GUnit 唱的_百度知道
提问者采纳
你在密谋着什么呢chorusWayne, wayne said it send a debit what them boys charge for it,告诉他们这可不是什么傻瓜鸭子电影,我来自他们成为乡下的小地方,我在路上: yeah,是的,转身吧,想要来场拳击赛, i might grab muh guitarrrWayne,燕子眼睛里流下两滴泪,我也许就会抓起我的吉他,生命就在个厕所,这就是为什么他们是这个样子. aahhaa前线现场报道.,别逼我开枪:我一直很冷静, right here? leave you brains in yo tennysss im tha rennasance man so put me in the book and i got muh pistol on the hook sayin:世界你好, yessirr, so like i said,是真的就是这个意思, **** get it on homie, where we lay you hahah down,让我爱你, tyga star。i got that bullets in tha cham-berdont make me let off a roundif muh lifes in pain,我就知道他会像他所说的一样去做,今天就是,先生,以为他知道我放了个5,把它带回家, haters home, im from the small place they call uptown where we layy youu: i be calm till the moment, im no rookie(s) get paid their salary look at me but dont stand cuz there,骨瘦如柴, par four我不是个杀人犯但别惹我,从路侧四面射击, my jewelry got that daff punk glow to it thats why they lookin,所以把我载入书册,他们能拿到薪水: yeah,Tyga,我的珠宝使得那傻瓜朋克发亮,宝贝,好好听我说.,我有我的手枪,我可不是新手,Tyga大明星,跟狗似的,就是地狱:是的, yeah,但在那儿我们会让你趴下, im on tour, lay you,yaa heard meee better make meh love ya babyy,趴下uhh i aint a killa but dont push me,看着镜子,韦恩说他们发了一张借条出来, young money,趴下吧,我们走,他最棒了, yo lifes in a toilet, so like i said,把她男朋友回收,get em boyWayne,我坐着抽烟,我可不是圣人,如果我的生活只是痛苦。chorusWayne,我叫什么并不重要,因为就在这儿, lay you down, i thought you knew我说这些,看着我, bet im no loonys toon tell em this aint no daffy duck movie,, far from a saint dont play that reggie bushingggg,你趴下,我肯定我不是个狂人, tyga,灵魂应该游走(飞翔): hello world muh name is not imporant, recycle her boyfriend wanna fight box him and card board, and the gut yup,直至此刻,来吧男孩Tyga, whatcha plottin fo, 2 tear drops under that eye on the sparrel, participants,就像我所说,是的, thought he knew me put 5 on it,把你脑袋看好了,脸上涂满蜜糖, like concrete on the driveway shoot sideways like o dog gone business, i bet he act like he said, tyga tyga. ah emmmWayne,我们甚至无法现场见证,别弹那个雷吉布什, i really mean mammyy mutha **** all yall, today is about, souls should be roaming (fly), lay ya down我在那房间里找到了子弹,im gonna lay ya down, view muh mirrors hell yaTyga, imma sit back and smoke,但别只是站着Wayne,参加者们, face covered louis honey oh he rock skinnys bet we get em stilll pow pow wont even be present to witness。reporting live from the barrel,金钱啊, lets go,我会让你趴下,愤青回来了,tyga,我肯定他言行一致,正如我说,就如公路上的混泥土,tyga,还有勇气,陷入圈套when i say **** yall,让你趴下,我是转世之人, i bet he act like he said:是的, turn
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
是的, tyga明星,, participants,鲁尼说,今天是, imma高枕无忧烟雾, lay you down,但不要推我, i bet he act like he said, yessirr,躺在你的, im on tour:世界您好木的名字是不是重要的, bet im no loonys toon tell em this aint no daffy duck movie,四杆洞合唱韦恩,
im gonna lay ya down, lay ya down uhh i aint a killa but dont push me, **** get it on homie. ah emmm
reporting live from the barrel, yessirr , my jewelry got that daff punk glow to it thats why they lookin: yeah, far from a saint dont play that reggie bushingggg face covered louis honey oh he rock skinnys bet we get em stilll pow pow wont even be present to witness: i be calm till the moment, haters home, tyga , imma sit back and smoke, i thought you knew 韦恩, lay you:是的, tyga tyga, im from the small place they call uptown where we layy youu,即时通讯巡演, whatcha plottin fo, turn. aahhaa when i say **** yall, tyga.: hello world muh name is not imporant: yeah, so like i said? leave you brains in yo tennysss im tha rennasance man so put me in the book and i got muh pistol on the hook sayin,
yaa heard meee better make meh love ya babyy,
get em boy Tyga, 亚通讯要去奠定下来, where we lay you hahah down,我可能会抓住木guitarrr 我说, i might grab muh guitarrr i got that bullets in tha cham-ber dont make me let off a round if muh lifes in pain, 2 tear drops under that eye on the sparrel,派遣一个借记什么他们男孩收费, yo lifes in a toilet,奠定了亚uhh i是不是一个村, view muh mirrors hell ya
Wayne, whatcha plottin的,让去, thought he knew me put 5 on it, souls should be roaming (fly),肠道烨, today is about., tyga star, recycle her boyfriend wanna fight box him and card board, like concrete on the driveway shoot sideways like o dog gone business, lets go, young moneyWayne, par four chorus Wayne, so like i said,所以我说,在于你,反过来, wayne said it send a debit what them boys charge for it, and the gut yup,他像他说,子弹在塔湛误码率不要让我放了一轮如果木生活在痛苦, i bet he act like he said,他岩石skinnys打赌我们会时间stilll战俘战俘习惯甚至可以向证人,我敢打赌, im no rookie(s) get paid their salary look at me but dont stand cuz there, haters家,远离圣人不发挥雷吉bushingggg脸上长满路易蜂蜜啊,回收她的男友想打架中他和卡板, i really mean mammyy mutha **** all yall, right here, yeah
给出歌词来
lay的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,男的唱的,开头两局貌似是重复唱rember好像,求这首歌的名字!
有首英文歌,男的唱的,开头两局貌似是重复唱rember好像,求这首歌的名字! 30
补充:大家注意,这首歌开始,男歌手没有唱别的,直接就是歌的前两句,歌词很简单都是只有一个单词rember 可能口语化了也许顶多前面有个I,再没任何单词语句!
ring my bells -Enrique Iglesias
其他回答 (1)
歌词是写了向迈克乔丹致敬的 You ready?! Lets go! Yeah, for those of you that want to know what we’re all about It’s like this y’all (c’mon!) 准备好了?一起来吧! 为了那些想知道我们都是什么样的人 就像这样 [Chorus] This is ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! 10%的运气 20%的技巧 15%的集中注意力 5%的欢愉 50%的痛苦 和100%地记住这个名字 [Mike] Mike He doesn’t need his name up in lights He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic He feels so unlike everybody else, alone In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him But fuck em, he knows the code It’s not about the salary It’s all about reality and making some noise Makin the story - makin sure his clique stays up That means when he puts it down Tak’s pickin it up! let’s go! Mike 他不需要他的名字闪耀光芒 他只希望他的声音通过节奏或者麦克被人们听到 他的感觉和每个人都不一样 尽管事实上有些人仍然认为他们了解他 但他们错了 他知道规则 不是关于薪水 都是关于现实 那么来点欢呼 写下一个故事 确信他的团队还在 就是说 当他写完 Tak接下去 [Tak] Who the hell is he anyway? He never really talks much Never concerned with status but still leavin them star struck Humbled through opportunities given to him despite the fact That many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin raps Put it together himself, now the picture connects Never askin for someone’s help, or to get some respect He’s only focused on what he wrote, his will is beyond reach And now when it all unfolds, the skill of an artist 他到底是怎样的人? 他从来话都不多 也从不关心什么身份地位 虽然人们都崇拜他 他谦逊地等待机会的到来 尽管很多人都误解他 因为他以创作rap为生 他自己把歌曲组合 于是画面展现 他从不寻求别人的帮助 或者为了获得什么尊重 他只专注于他的创作 他的意志超越了极限 现在一切都呈现出 一个艺术家的技巧 [Ryu] This is twenty percent skill Eighty percent beer Be a hundred percent
都不是,前两句歌词都只是一个单词rember
大家注意,这首歌开始,男歌手没有唱别的,直接就是歌的前两句,歌词很简单都是只有一个单词rember 可能口语化了也许顶多前面有个I,再没任何单词语句!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家Hi,这是的腾讯微博,立即登录并收听,别错过TA的精彩内容!
正在加载...
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌mv 的文章

随机推荐