spring,summer,fall,winter的藏头诗生成器.急用

 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
问:I like summer the best(改为否定句) Kate Moss 英文介绍,急用。!!!!
下载积分:400
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:119|
上传日期: 07:33:45|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
问:I like summer the best(改为否定句) Kate Moss 英文介绍,急用。!!!!.PDF
官方公共微信老师你辛苦了 藏头诗 急用_百度知道
老师你辛苦了 藏头诗 急用
提问者采纳
苦心若是酬恩事老来何计重归去, 了然尘事不相关, 辛苦老师看守处, 你等何须读典坟, 师今欲向天台去
老须为老计, 师向边头去,辛勤长在学, 苦雨滴兰砌, 了了在心中。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
网上的【老】是谆谆教导咱【师】生情谊日日添【您】的恩情深似海【辛】勤园丁花满园【苦】点累点无所惧【了】了数语写感言
藏头诗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇描写季节的英语小作文 六十单词左右60—80单词(急用)_百度作业帮
一篇描写季节的英语小作文 六十单词左右60—80单词(急用)
同学,很高兴回答你的确问题Four SeasonsThere are four seasons in a year.They are spring、summer、fall and winter.  I like spring.It is warm.It often rains.I can plant trees and flowers in spring.The spring is green.  Summer is very hot.I can swim in the river.  Fall is a good season.It is nice.I can fly kites in fall.I can eat many apples too.  Winter is cold.I wish I can play snow and make a snowman in Beijing someday.Because it does not snow in Xinxing.  I love all the seasons,because they are nice.有不明白的请继续追问,
您可能关注的推广我要一首超级简单的英语小诗,短一些,词汇不要太复杂,易懂一些,最好有些哲理。有急用,毕竟我才6年级啊_百度知道
我要一首超级简单的英语小诗,短一些,词汇不要太复杂,易懂一些,最好有些哲理。有急用,毕竟我才6年级啊
忘掉你的一次次失败;t forget to always have a dream。 忘掉你遭遇的不幸. Forget about the days when you have been lonely。 忘掉你的孤独日子ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM Forget about the days when it&#39. But don&#39. But don't forget your hours in the sun:http。 忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划. But don&#39. But don&#39. Forget about the plans that didn&#39。 参考资料.com/question/;t seem to work out right.baidu. 忘掉你失意的日子,但不要忘记黄金的时光://zhidao,但不要放弃你的梦想./question/;s been cloudy
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
译文一:一粒沙里阅世界一朵花中觅天堂 无穷尽在掌心中永恒不过一刻钟译文二:一沙见世界,须臾纳永恒,一花窥天堂.手心握无限To see a world in a grain of sand,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour,
And a heaven in a wild flower
Bell little bell, very warm, guests come, Dingling Dingling, Smile to them and say &Welcome !Welcome!& 门玲 小门玲, 真热情, 客人来了, 丁零,丁零, 笑对客人说: 欢迎,欢迎 ____________________________________________________________It‘s time to say goodbye to school.It‘s time to say goodbye to my teacher.Goodbye to Maths teacher,Goodbye to Art teacher,goodbye to school and teacherIt‘s time to have breakfast.It‘s time to have breakfast.Have biscuits.Have bread.It‘s time to have breakfast. ____________________________________________________________Morning I love to wake to each new day, And brush my dreams Of night away, And look out through my window wide To see what weather is outside, And wonder what exciting thing This shining, un-used day Will bring. 清 晨 我喜欢醒来迎接每一个清晨, 轻松抖落一夜的梦尘, 从窗口向外眺望远处, 广茅的天地是否晴空无云, 想象何等激动人心的事 这灿烂崭新的一天将献呈。
The Human Seasons Four Seasons fill the There are four seasons in the mind of man: He has his lusty Spring, when fancy clear Takes in all beauty with an easy span: He has his Summer, when luxuriously Spring's honied cud of youthful thought he loves To ruminate, and by such dreaming high Is nearest unto heaven: quiet coves His soul has in its Autumn, when his wings H contented so to look On mists in idleness--to let fair things Pass by unheeded as a threshold brook. He has his Winter too of pale misfeature, Or else he would forego his mortal nature.
Dreams 梦想 ----by Langston Hughes ----作者:兰司敦·修司 Hold fast to dreams 把握梦想 For if dreams die 如果梦想消失 Life is a broken-winged bird 生命将是折翼之鸟 That cannot fly 无法飞行 Hold fast to dreams 把握梦想 For when dreams go 如果梦想逝去 Life is a barren field 生命将是一片荒原 Frozen with snow 大雪冰封 另外一首Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You’ll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain. 永不放弃, 永不心灰意冷。 永存信念, 它会使你应付自如。 难捱的时光终将过去, 一如既往。 只要有耐心, 梦想就会成真。 露出微笑, 你会走出痛苦。 相信苦难定会过去, 你将重获力量。
Sun and moon,everyday they movewhen i get upthe beautiful day comes原创
Thoughts in the Silent Night --- Li BaiBeside my bed a pool of light--- Is it hoarfrost on the ground? I lift my eyes and see the moon, I bend my head and think of home.静 夜 思 - 李 白床 前 明 月 光 , 疑 是 地 上 霜 。举 头 望 明 月 , 低 头 思 故 乡 。In the Rainy Season of Spring --- Du Mu It drizeles endlessly during the rainy season in spring, Travellers along the road look gloomy and miserable.When I ask a shepherd boy where I can find a tavern,He points at a distant hamlet nestling amidst apricot blossoms.
清 明 --- 杜 牧清明时节雨纷纷, 路上行人欲断魂。借问酒家何处有, 牧童遥指杏花村。
The Gully of Twittering Birds --- Wang Wei Idly I watch th Silent the night and em The rising moon startleWhich twitter fitfully in the spring gully.
鸟 鸣 涧 --- 王 维人 闲 桂 花 落,夜 静 春 山 空。月 出 惊 山 鸟,时 鸣 春 涧 中。Bed in Summer Robert Louis Stevenson In winter I get up at night And dress by yellow candle-light. In summer, quite the other way, I have to go to bed by day. I have to go to bed and see The birds still hopping on the tree, Or hear the grown-up people's feet Still going past me in the street. And does it seem hard to you, When all the sky is clear and blue, And I should like so much to play, To have to go to bed by day?夏之眠
冬日里我夜里起床,借着昏黄的烛光穿衣裳。夏日里可不一样,我不得不白日里就睡觉上床。小鸟儿仍在树上蹦蹦跳跳,大人们的脚步声还在大街上回响,我却得早早睡觉上床。天空还是那么蔚蓝,明亮,我多么想嬉戏,玩耍,你是否觉得这时候就睡觉难入梦乡?Morning I love to wake to each new day, And brush my dreams Of night away, And look out through my window wide To see what weather is outside, And wonder what exciting thing This shining, un-used dayWill bring.清 晨我喜欢醒来迎接每一个清晨,轻松抖落一夜的梦尘,从窗口向外眺望远处,广茅的天地是否晴空无云,想象何等激动人心的事这灿烂崭新的一天将献呈。 ·······························说行天下
朋友推荐的小说网站大全好东西和大家一起分享的哦
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙写篇英语书面表达(初二的) 假设你是济南一所中学的学生,名字叫王浩,你的笔友Mary给你来信,_百度知道
谁能帮忙写篇英语书面表达(初二的) 假设你是济南一所中学的学生,名字叫王浩,你的笔友Mary给你来信,
不少于80词,给她回信:spring,rain.
急用,windy, warin询问你一年的天气状况,summer,dry,work,cold,hot,humid,snowy,often,swimming, short,witer,with the farmers,麻烦快些。信中要包括以下要点;autumn
The sptring in here is at March.During that time we have warm weather and fine days.After spring is summer.People can enjoy skating and skiing. People can go swimming and sightseeing.The weather is very hot and it often rains, and most of the plants die at that time!This is my first time write to you :
Hm Wang Hao. The third season is autumn. I hope you can engoy here and looking forward to hearing from you , for spring comes again soon,study at a middle school in JinanDear Mary . All plants come to life.But It is too short.B t stay with us for a long time. It is time for all things to grow up. The weather becomes cooler and drier. Leaves begin to fall to the ground.I&#39. Jinan is a beauty city. The weather is snowy and windy. But It is the harvest time , April and May. But winter doesn&#39,we can work in thefields with the farmers. The fourth season is winter. The weather is very cold
好像有点超出我们所学的范围了? 能不能少点
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The sptring in here is at March.During that time we have warm weather and fine days.After spring is summer.People can enjoy skating and skiing. People can go swimming and sightseeing.The weather is very hot and it often rains, and most of the plants die at that time!This is my first time write to you :
Hm Wang Hao. The third season is autumn. I hope you can engoy here and looking forward to hearing from you , for spring comes again soon,study at a middle school in JinanDear Mary . All plants come to life.But It is too short.的地方B t stay with us for a long time. It is time for all things to grow up. The weather becomes cooler and drier. Leaves begin to fall to the ground.I&#39. Jinan is a beauty city. The weather is snowy and windy. But It is the harvest time , April and May. But winter doesn&#39,we can work in thefields with the farmers. The fourth season is winter. The weather is very cold
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 生日藏头诗 的文章

随机推荐