ff type0 abe in the charge ofn the border怎么打

小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C小题4:A小题5:B小题6:D小题7:A小题8:C小题9:B小题10:C小题11:A小题12:D小题13:D小题14:B小题15:C小题16:B小题17:A小题18:C小题19:A小题20:D试题分析:本文讲述了一位名叫Dennis的士兵在伊拉克和叙利亚边界的地方救了一只受伤的狗,经过医治渐渐的恢复,当这名士兵随部队离开的时候,这只狗跟着他们的足迹一直跟随在后面,当上级规定部队不允许养宠物的时候,Dennis以把狗送到了美国,一年之后,他们在加利福尼亚相见了,这只狗非常亲热的添着Dennis的脸。故事讲述了一个小道理,也许在战争的中期一点关怀不能拯救一个充满暴力的世界,但是像这样的小故事给了人一个和谐世界的希望。小题1:B考查名词词义。句意为:在伊拉克和叙利亚的边界,一群狗围着一队美国士兵正在寻找食物。领头是一只灰白相见的狗,此处是指领头的狗。guider n 指导者,导游;leader&& n 领导者,领袖,指挥者;major n 成年人,主修科目;helper n 助手,帮手。故答案应为B。小题2:A 考查动词词义与辨析。 句意为:士兵们把这只领头的狗叫这Nubs。called vt call sb /sth sth 把某人或某人唤作----;said vt 说;told vt 告诉;spoke vt 讲话。由句意可知,此处应是把这只狗唤作Nubs。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题3:C 考查副词词义及辨析。Nubs浑身颤抖几乎不能站立。Dennis走向前去看见了他的胸前有一处刀伤。mostly adv 主要地,多半地;certainly adv当然地,必定地;barely adv 仅仅,勉强,几乎不; clearly adv 清楚地,清晰地。此处表否定,几乎不能站立,故答案应为C。小题4:A 考查介词的用法。句意为:胸部有一处刀伤,固定结构in the chest. 故答案应为A。小题5:B 考查动词词义。句意为:Dennis不能忍受看见Nubs所受的痛苦。Dennis和他的队友立刻治疗他的创伤,给他吃了一些口服药。help vt帮助; stand vt 忍受;admitvt 承认;avoid vt 避免。Dennis不忍心去看,故答案为B。小题6:D 考查介词短语的含义及语境。句意为:尽管Nubs度过了难关,但是他仍然很痛苦。in vain白费地,徒劳地; in danger 处在危险中&&&;in surprise 惊奇地;in pain 痛苦,从下文可知他还很虚弱,可知这里应是还在痛苦中,故答案为D。小题7:A 考查形容词词义及语境的理解。句意为:十天之后,Dennis和他的团队回来了,Nubs也回来了,他身体仍然很弱,Dennis和他的队友喂了他还陪他一起玩儿。weak adj 差地,虚弱地;sad adj 悲哀地,难过地;alive adj 活着的;alone adj 单独地,独自地。故答案应为A。小题8:C 考查动词短语的含义。句意为:不久之后,Dennis和他的团队不得不再次去七十英里外的前哨。made up 弥补,编造,化妆;returned from&&从---地方回来;left for动身去某个地方; took over 接管,接收。此处表示动身去某个地方,故答案应为C。小题9:B 考查副词词义。句意为:Nubs走得很慢,但很决然地跟着他们走了很远,走到了人迹罕至的不毛之地。aimlessly adv 漫无目的地,无目标地;determinedly adv 决然地,断然地;unhappily adv 不高兴地;carefully adv 仔细地,小心地。由题意答案为B。小题10:C 考查名词的词义。句意为:Nubs走到了人迹罕至的地方,直到士兵们消失在他的视野里。touch n&接触,触觉;footprint n 足迹,脚印;sight n 视野,视力;control n 控制,管理。由题意答案为C.小题11:A 考查名词的词义。句意为:超出了Dennis 的想象,Nubs出现在了前哨的外面.Imagination n 想象,设想;ability n能力;understanding n 理解力;power n 力量,权力。此处表示出乎意料的意思。小题12:D 考查动词词义。句意为:这只狗跟随着他穿越了七十英里的冰冷的的荒漠来见曾经救过他一命的老朋友。saved vt 拯救;shown vt 显示;found vt 发现; followed vt 伴随,跟随。答案应为D。小题13:D考查名词词义。句意为:从上面下达了一条命令,(所有士兵)都不得养宠物.文中有above上面,下文中“不允许”等意思可知,应是上面发布了命令。Signal n 信号,符号;project n 工程,项目;plan n 计划,安排;order n 命令。故答案应为D。【小题 14】B 考查情态动词的用法。Dennis必须确保这只狗会继续过着幸福的生活。need需要;不符合题意;would 会,将会;might 也许;从文中可知这只狗本来都是很幸福的,有人在照顾他。should 应该,从道理上,理所应该之意,因此不符合题意。故答案应为B。小题15:C 考查动词的词义。句意为:Dennis很块地从他的家人和朋友那里募集了4000美元。从下文看是让狗去一个好的地方,缺少钱,所以应为募集钱。rose vt 升起,上升;arose vt 出现,引发;raised vt 举起,使上升;募集,募捐;饲养;aroused vt 唤醒。故答案为C。小题16:B 考查文章的理解,上下文的联系。从下文中的加来福尼亚California可知,就是把狗送往了美国。Britain 英国;America 美国;Iraq 伊拉克;Syria 叙利亚。故答案为B。小题17:A 考查动词词义。句意为:一个月之后,当Nubs和Dennis在加利福尼亚再次相聚的时候----。reunited vt 使相聚,使结合;recalled& vt回想起,记起;restored vt 修复,恢复健康reminded vt 提醒,使想起。故答案为A。小题18:C 考查连词的用法。句意为:当Nubs和Dennis刚相见的时候,Nubs认不出了Dennis,但是一小会儿的功夫,Nubs就冲进了Dennis的怀抱。此处表示转折的意思。故答案应为C。So 因此;And 顺承关系;But 转折关系,但是;Then 然后,接着。小题19:A考查动词的词义。句意为:狗一次又一次的跳起来,去添着Dennis的脸。(在和他亲热)。jumping vt 跳,跳起&;climbing vt 爬,攀登;cheering vt 欢呼,活跃(cheer up 振奋起来,和后面的again and again意思不搭配);bringing vt 带来。故答案为A。小题20:D 考查形容词的词义。句意为:在战争中一个小小的关怀和关心不能挽救一个暴力的世界,但也能给人一个和谐世界的希望。peaceful adj 和平的,安静的;competitive 有竞争力的;fantastic极好的,奇异的;violent adj暴力的,血腥的。故答案为D。【考点】考查夹叙夹议文章的理解及词汇辨析。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, an endless pursuit for expression, skill, and experience. &&&&&&&was only a background to the great delight of lessons in music, dance, and dramatics. Then one night at a high school dance, a remark, not intended for my &&&&&&, injured my youthful happiness: “That girl, what a pity she is blind.” Blind! A(n) &&&&&&&word that implied everything dark, blank and helpless. &&&&&&I turned and called out, “Please don’t feel sorry for me, I’m having lots of fun.”&&&&&&the fun was not to last.In college years, I began to struggle with the problem of earning a living. Part-time teaching of piano and occasional giving concerts proved only &&&&&&&sources of economic support. In terms of time and effort involved, the financial return was &&&&&&. Self-doubt and dark moods sparked within me. &&&&&&&to my misery was the repeated experience of knowing my sisters and friends dating excitedly. How &&&&&&&I was to my piano, &&&&&&&I could dissolve my frustration, accompanied by Chopin, Brahms, and Beethoven. Then one day, I met a girl, an army nurse, whose faith was to change my life. As our acquaintance &&&&&&&into friendship, she sensed my &&&&&&. She said, “Stop knocking on closed doors. I know your opportunity will come. You’re trying too hard. Why don’t you relax? And have you ever tried &&&&&&?” The idea was strange to me. I had always believed that if you wanted &&&&&&&, you had to go and get it for yourself. Yet, my sincerity and hard work had yielded poor returns, so I was &&&&&&to try anything else. Self-consciously, I performed the daily practice of prayer. I said, “God, show me the &&&&&&&for which You sent me to this world. In the years to follow, the answers began to arrive, satisfying &&&&&&&my most optimistic expectation. One of the answers was Enchanted Hills, where my &&&&&&&friend and I had the privilege of seeing blind children come alive in God’s out-of-doors. &&&&&&&are the sources of pleasure and comfort I have found in friendship, and most important of all, I &&&&&&&closer to God and, through Him, to immortality (永生).小题1:A.SchoolB.SocietyC.FamilyD.College小题2:A.mindB.directionC.eyesD.ears小题3:A.rudeB.uglyC.dirtyD.strange小题4:A.quicklyB.slowlyC.gentlyD.quietly小题5:A.ThusB.AndC.ButD.Though小题6:A.adequateB.partialC.fullD.rich小题7:A.discouragingB.uninspiringC.encouragingD.convincing小题8:A.ReferringB.ContributingC.AdaptingD.Adding小题9:A.gratefulB.excitedC.proudD.sensitive小题10:A.whoB.whichC.whatD.where小题11:A.jumpedB.ranC.grewD.became小题12:A.joyB.depressionC.pleasureD.pity小题13:A.practicingB.nursingC.prayingD.volunteering小题14:A.anythingB.everythingC.nothingD.something小题15:A.able B.willing C.eager D.devoted小题16:A.destinationB.purposeC.meaningD.answer小题17:A.withB.offC.beyondD.from小题18:A.doctorB.teacherC.nurseD.prayer小题19:A.OtherB.OthersC.AnotherD.Either小题20:A.drawB.arriveC.dragD.pull
Who designed the first helicopter(直升机)? Who __1___some of most famous pictures in the world? Who knew more about the human body than most ___2___of his time? There is an answer ___3___ all these questions --Leonardo da Vinci (达?芬奇) Leonard may have been the greatest genius ___4___ have ever known. He lived in Italy around the year 1500, but many of his inventions seem modern to us today. For example, one of his notebooks has drawings of a helicopter. Of course, he couldn’t ____5___ a helicopter with the things he had. But scientists say his idea would have worked.
But Leonard ___6___ an inventor. He was one of the greatest artists of his day. By the time he was twenty years old, he was called a master(大师) painter, and as he got older he became ___7__ more famous. Sometimes he drew a hand in ten different ways ____8___he was ready to paint. Many of Leonardo’s wonderful paintings are still with ____9___today. You may know one of his most famous works-- the ___10___ woman known as the Mona Lisa.小题1:A.took B.made C.paintedD.invented小题2:A.artists B.doctorsC.painters D.people小题3:A.toB.of C.for D.from小题4:A.the scientistsB.the artistsC.the world D.people小题5:A.draw B.paint C.work D.build小题6:A.was just B.wasn’t just C.wasn’tD.was no longer小题7:A.less B.no C.even D.very小题8:A.beforeB.after C.becauseD.when小题9:A.him B.us C.them D.you小题10:A.interesting B.crying C.smilingD.surprising
My husband and I insisted that our children were old enough to clean their rooms and make their beds. But they thought &&11&. My complaints, even self-justified(自有道理)& 12&, were always landing on &&13&&ears. Very often a whole hour’s scolding would end up with their &&14&&into tears. I felt very frustrated. I realized I needed to &&15&&my method of “mothering”.One day when they were at school, I spent some time tidying their rooms. On their desks, in plain &16&, I left the cards: “Dear Bill(the other card was &&17&&to Sarah), your room was messy this morning and I’m sure you like it clean. Love, the Room Fairy.” &18&&arriving back, the children were &&19&&excited to receive the little note from the Room Fairy. The next day, their rooms were fairly tidy. Sure enough, there was another note from the Room Fairy &&20&&for them, thanking them for their nice “gift” of a clean room and &&21&&asking them to play a certain violin &22&. Each day, thank-you notes would be written differently to keep the ideas &&23&. Sometimes the Room Fairy would propose a little &&24&: “If you can finish your homework and go over your lessons before dinner, I’d like to watch a particular television program with you tonight.” Sometimes some colored markers or other little items would be left in &&25&&of well-done jobs the day &&26&.& 27&&I can’t remember how long “the Room Fairy” continued leaving her love notes. When they were age appropriate, we used various versions of Post-Its (贴条). The bathroom mirror became the &&28&&centre of our home. Appointments, notices about visiting relatives, lesson schedules, and changes in plans could be &&29&. We all benefited from and &30&&the idea of sharing reminders and daily details of life through notes. I believe the true advantage of the Room Fairy notes survives in our frequent and enjoyable communication.小题1:A.differentlyB.positiveC.negativeD.same小题2:A.shoutingB.cryingC.persuadingD.beating小题3:A.sideB.neitherC.deafD.either小题4:A.crying B.bringingC.dropingD.bursting小题5:A.addictB.adoptC.access D.adjust小题6:A.sentenceB.wordsC.speechD.sight小题7:A.sentB.addressedC.delivered D.read小题8:A.AsB.OnC.In D.At小题9:A.more thanB.rather thanC.less thanD.other than小题10:A.askingB.prayingC.waitingD.expecting小题11:A.gentlyB.friendlyC.politelyD.toughly小题12:A.musicB.pieceC.songD.tone小题13:A.respectableB.uninteresting C.incredibleD.fresh小题14:A.suggestionB.question C.challenge D.advice小题15:A.response B.answerC.praise D.honor小题16:A.aheadB.beforeC.over D.ago小题17:A.thoughB.Even soC.Even if D.Actually小题18:A.memoryB.main C.lifeD.reminder小题19:A.sent B.postedC.struck D.hanged小题20:A.appreciatedB.learnedC.sharedD.thanked
I was working as a consultant(顾问) in a beer company, helping the president and senior vice-presidents with something important. It was a big &&16&&. At the same time, my mother was in the& 17&stages of cancer. . I worked during the day and &18&40 miles home to be with her every night. It was 19&and stressful, but it was what I wanted to do. My promise was to continue to do excellent consulting during the day, 20&&my evenings were very hard. I didn’t want to 21&the president with my situation. &22&&I felt someone at the company wanted to 23&what was going on. So I told the vice-president of Hunan Resources, asking him not to 24&the information with anyone. A few days &25&, the president called me into his office. I &26&he wanted to talk to me about one of the many issues we were &27&on. When I entered, he asked me to sit down. He faced me from across his large &28&, looked me in the eye and said, “I &&29&&your mother is very ill.” I was totally& 30&by surprise and burst into tears. He just looked at me, let my 31&&subside(平息),and then he &32&said a sentence I will never forget: “Whatever you need.” That was it. His &33&and willingness to both let me be in my pain and to offer me &34&&&were qualities of compassion(同情) that I &&35&with me to this day.小题1:A.honourB.successC.challengeD.task小题2:A.previousB.finalC.fineD.developing小题3:A.walkedB.rodeC.ranD.drove小题4:A.tiringB.excitingC.boringD.frightening小题5:A.as ifB.after allC.even thoughD.now that小题6:A.helpB.puzzleC.cheatD.bother小题7:A.orB.yetC.andD.so小题8:A.knowB.realizeC.hearD.announce小题9:A.enjoyB.learnC.shareD.hide小题10:A.afterB.agoC.beforeD.later小题11:A.knewB.figuredC.doubtedD.found小题12:A.workingB.gettingC.livingD.going小题13:A.roomB.officeC.deskD.computer小题14:A.guessB.hearC.believeD.think小题15:A.hitB.gotC.madeD.caught小题16:A.cryingB.explainingC.talkingD.worrying小题17:A.suddenlyB.sadlyC.gentlyD.carefully小题18:A.happinessB.understandingC.excitementD.sadness小题19:A.everythingB.anythingC.nothingD.something小题20:A.takeB.bringC.helpD.carry
题型:阅读理解
A month after Hurricane Katrina, I returned home in New Orleans. There lay my house, reduced towaist-high ruins, smelly and dirty.Before the trip, I’d had my car fixed. When the office employee of the garage was writing up the bill,she noticed my Louisiana license plate. “You from New Orleans?”she asked I said I was, “No charge.”She said, and firmly shook her head when I reached for my wallet. The next day I went for a haircut, and the same thing happened.As my wife was studying in Florida, we decided to move there and tried to find a rental house that we could afford while also paying off a mortgage (抵押贷款〉on our mined house. We looked at many places, but none was satisfactory. We’d began to accept that we*d have to live in extremely reduced circumstances for a while, when I got a very curious e-mail from a James Kemmedy in California. He’d read some pieces I’d written about our sufferings for State, the online magazine &and wanted to give us (""no conditions attached’)a new house across thelake from New Orleans.It sounded too good to be true, but I replied, thanking him for his exceptional generosity, that we had no plan to go back. Then a poet at the University of Florida offered to let his house to me, while he went to England on his one-year paid leave. The rent was rather reasonable. I mentioned the poet’s offer to James Kemdedy, and the next day he sent a check covering our entire rent for eight months. Throughout this painful experience, the kindness of strangers has done much to bring back my faith in humanity. It’s almost worth losing your worldly possessions to be reminded that people are really nice when given half a chance.小题1:The garage employee’s attitude toward the author was that of&&&&&&&&&&A.unconcernB.sympathyC.doubtD.tolerance小题2:What do we know about James Kemnedy? A.He was a writer of an online magazine.B.He was a poet at the University of FloridaC.He offered the author a new house free of charge.D.He learned about the author’s sufferings via e-mail小题3:It can be inferred from the text that &&&&&&&&A.the author’s family was in financial difficulty B.rents were comparatively reasonable despite the disaster C.houses were difficult to find in the hurricane-stricken area D.the mortgage on the ruined house was paid off by the bank小题4:The author learned from his experience that&&&&&&&&&A.worldly possessions can be given up when necessaryB.generosity should be encouraged in some casesC.people benefit from their sad storiesD.human beings are kind after all.
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意, 然后从各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。An old man had three children, all boys. When they had grown up, he called them together and told them that he was very __36__ and no longer able to provide, __37__ for himself .He ordered them to go out and bring him food and clothing.The three brothers __38 __& , and after a very long while they came to a large__39__. They decided that once they got across they would __40__. The eldest told the youngest to take the middle road, and the second to go to the right, __41__ he himself would go to the left. Then, in a year’s time, they would __42__ to the same spot.So they parted, and at the end of a year, as __43__, they found their way back to the riverside. The eldest asked the youngest what he had gotten during his travels, and the boy __44__: I have nothing but a __45__ . If you look into it, you can see all over the country, no matter how far away.”When asked __46__ what he had gotten, the second brother replied : “Only a pair of sandals that are so full of __47__ that if one puts them on one can walk at once to any place in the country in one step.”Then the eldest himself, said: “ I , __48__ , have obtained but little, a kind of medicine, that is all. But let us look into the mirror and see how father __49__.”The youngest __50__ his mirror, and they all looked into it and saw that their father was already __51__.Then the elder said: “Let us __52__ home and see what we can do,” So the second brought out his sandals, and all three placed their feet inside them and , &__53__ , they reached their father’s grave. Then the eldest took the__54__ out of his bag, and poured it over the grave. At once their father __55__, as if nothing had been the matter with him.Now which of these three sons has performed the best?小题1:A.old B.tiredC.activeD.unusual小题2:A.merely
B.evenC.alreadyD.ever小题3:A.took downB.grew upC.set outD.turned around小题4:A.plainB.temple C.mountainD.river小题5:A.settleB.speed C.bathe D.separate小题6:A.butB.althoughC.whileD.if小题7:A.referB.returnC.oweD.contribute小题8:A.agreedB.testedC.provedD.called小题9:A.roseB.repliedC.aimedD.added小题10:A.mapB.ruleC.mirrorD.telescope小题11:A.in doubtB.in storeC.in timeD.in turn小题12:A.happinessB.timeC.energyD.power小题13:A.however B.thereforeC.tooD.anyway小题14:A.came outB.got onC.made upD.broke down小题15:A.producedB.fetchedC.hidD.received小题16:A.dead B.richC.strongD.sick小题17:A.callB.rideC.hurryD.drive小题18:A.suddenly B.insteadC.slowlyD.immediately小题19:A.fishB.medicineC.moneyD.wine小题20:A.got upB.built upC.joined inD.passed away
My husband and I arrived in a new country just a month ago,& We were sort of&& 16&&about what was waiting for us, However, when we&& 17&&at the airport ,a tall man with smiling eyes greeted us, The days and months were&&& 18&&made easy for us by this kind man.He greeted us every day with his smiling face, He&&& 19&&us
in buying our groceries, in telling us&&& 20&&to buy almost everything , He told us he is our big brother.&& 21&&, we watched the match in a coffee shop, During the first get- together ,he&&& 22&&us that we’re lucky-my husband and I are&& 23&&in this foreign land, He said he has been&& 24&&for eight years now because he rarely sees his family,&& 25&&they are in his home country.During the second get-together, he&& 26&&told us that we are his family , He said that he loves us and that he will&&& 27&&us because he has been given a&&& 28&&of 45 days to go back to his home country, That night, he spoke these words which&& 29&&a great impact in my life:“You changed my life ……”That night deep in our hearts we were&&& 30&&by our friend’s words, We texted him up-on reaching home,&& 31&&him for being a Big Brother to us in the foreign land, We told him&&& 32&&that we feel safe in going out when we are with him, to which he&&& 33&&,“You are my family here.”On the first week of October, we’re going to&&& 34&&him back from his vacation, We’ll watch the football match again in that&& 35&&shop that holds dear memories.小题1:A.curiousB.worriedC.certainD.crazy小题2:A.checkedB.droppedC.landedD.settled小题3:A.thereforeB.insteadC.anyhowD.otherwise小题4:A.expectedB.troubledC.comfortedD.accompanied小题5:A.whenB.whereC.whyD.whether小题6:A.OnceB.SoC.TwiceD.Finally小题7:A.informedB.warnedC.blamedD.convinced小题8:A.togetherB.nearbyC.aroundD.apart小题9:A.sickB.lonelyC.cheerfulD.scared小题10:A.ifB.unlessC.asD.although小题11:A.secretlyB.jokinglyC.proudlyD.sincerely小题12:A.rememberB.missC.forgetD.respect小题13:A.delayB.missC.vacationD.date小题14:A.createdB.designedC.solvedD.received小题15:A.puzzledB.touchedC.astonishedD.flattered小题16:A.thankingB.forgivingC.repayingD.punishing小题17:A.after allB.as wellC.in returnD.in advance小题18:A.agreedB.objectedC.addedD.replied小题19:A.seeB.pickC.callD.force小题20:A.bookB.groceryC.coffeeD.sports
题型:阅读理解
Ann was on her first package trip in Rosas, Spain.At the hotel, she checked in, and then went to her room to change before dinner. She was just ready to go downstairs when she found that her Spanish money wasn’t in her handbag. She carefully looked in all her luggage, but she couldn’t find it. All she had was a small purse with ten English pound notes in it!Ann found a place to change her English money. She had very few pesetas(西班牙货币单位), and she would be here for two weeks. On her way back to the hotel, Ann bought some cheese, some bread and some oranges. When she got back, she told the manager that her doctor had told her not to eat S she’d just have breakfast each day, as she knew the price of hotels included breakfast.For the rest of her holiday, Ann swam in the hotel swimming pool, or lay on the beach and got a sunbath. When the other tourists went to interesting places, she always said she wasn’t well. In fact, her holiday wasn’t bad, except that she was always hungry. After all, a piece of fruit for lunch, and bread and cheese for supper isn’t very much.Late in the afternoon of their last day, a girl, Jane, asked her why she never ate with them in the hotel restaurant. Ann told her about her money problems. Jane looked at her for a minute, and then said, “But didn’t you know? The price of this holiday includes everything!”小题1:“A package trip” probably means _________.A.a free tripB.a long journeyC.a pleasant tripD.a trip that includes the cost of all the tickets and services小题2:Ann didn’t eat dinners in the restaurant of the hotel because _________.A.she was afraid that she couldn’t pay for them with her little moneyB.her doctor told her not to eat themC.she wasn’t wellD.she wasn’t hungry小题3:Why did Ann buy some cheese, some bread and some oranges?A.Because they were good for her health.B.Because she planned to eat them instead of lunch and supper.C.Because she liked them more than dinners in the hotel restaurant.D.Because she is afraid that she couldn’t eat enough in the hotel restaurant.小题4:How do you think Jane would feel after she heard Ann’s answer?A.Angry.B.Happy.C.Surprised.D.Excited

我要回帖

更多关于 over the border 的文章

随机推荐